Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're keeping your SN private, edit your post Nelius.
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
      If you're keeping your SN private, edit your post Nelius.
      Ty, ninja paint edit.
      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Worth a look

I was bored so I calculated the different stakes at Ipoker (in euros):

NL15
        NL20
        NL24
        NL38
        NL50
        NL59
        NL76
        NL100
        NL118
        NL150
        NL200
        NL236
        NL303
        NL400
        NL471
        NL455 (NL$600 is apparently lower than NL£400)
        NL600
        NL693
        NL693 (even if NL$1k and NL£600 are the same moneywise there's a notable difference because of the $3/£3 rake cap)
        NL1000

This could be really practical if there was more game volume so that there wouldn't be any real reason to take "shots", you could follow a more smooth transition from stakes to stakes.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Its tough from having a run where i won every session or maybe small loss to a 10 buy in down swing no matter how much you are expecting it. Its actually hard not to let it effect your personal life when you shut the laptop off.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Its tough from having a run where i won every session or maybe small loss to a 10 buy in down swing no matter how much you are expecting it. Its actually hard not to let it effect your personal life when you shut the laptop off.
            For sure. When I was playing 400nl a couple of years back I used to have the stanley blade ready after -$2.5k days. Impossible to just switch off and enjoy the rest of your day, for me anyway. Just gonna keep to ssnl this time around.

Comment

Some metagame developing at 20nl!

I knew that he knew that I knew that he was trying to steal the extra blinds, really thought he'd fold to the shove though!

Last edited by Emmet; 22-12-10, 15:56.

Comment

Don't post OOP!

Comment

How do ya proceed here?
                  SB is a standard shortie 3b shoving over 20% of btn opens.
                  Btn is a bit spewy. Has 3b my MP open with JKo and got it in on J high fd flop
                  Also 5b KQs vs me btn vs blind without much need to.

Holdem Manager 3 is a visual tool for analyzing your poker game and it provides a heads up display on the poker table to help identify information about your opponents.

NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer Game#1997965964

ram0ncin ($9.50)
                  zuutroy ($154)
                  lulvrksmht ($50)
                  airjordan23 ($9.75)
                  AvsC ($24.57)
                  Wait4It ($65.87)

ram0ncin posts (SB) $0.25
                  zuutroy posts (BB) $0.50

Dealt to zuutroy Qh Ah
                  fold, fold, fold,
                  Wait4It raises to $1.43
                  ram0ncin raises to $9.50 (AI)

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Don't post OOP!
                    yeah fully aware, never really do it, was away from table for 5 mins and absent mindedly clicked the auto post button when I came back.

Comment

Ship the 400bb pot...............oh wait!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($25)
                      SB ($20.64)
                      Hero (BB) ($38.47)
                      UTG ($37.25)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, K
                      UTG bets $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25) 9, 10, J (3 players)
                      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, UTG raises to $6.50, SB calls $6.50, Hero raises to $37.72 (All-In), UTG calls $30 (All-In), SB calls $13.39 (All-In)

Turn: ($95.14) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: ($95.14) 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: $95.14 | Rake: $2

Results below:
                      SB had Q, K (straight, King high).
                      Hero had Q, K (straight, King high).
                      UTG had K, Q (straight, King high).
                      Outcome: SB won $19.98, Hero won $36.58, UTG won $36.58

Comment

Also this one. We've been at each other a little bit to date. The previous orbit I 3bet him with AA, flopped top set and check, check-call, check shoved river to which he folded. Earlier in the session I c/c flop oop with bottom pair, he checked turn and I c/r bluffed river to which he folded.
                        His stats are 19/16/3.6. Fold to 3b 45% and fold to cbet in 3b pot 52%. All over very large samples.
                        Like I dont see what he can have on the river for value? I guess TT, 77, 89 got there. But he should have a bunch of missed draws and maybe some double floats?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                        NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
                        Hero ($81.45)
                        BB ($24.98)
                        CO ($35.81)
                        BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:heart:

fold, BTN raises to $1.12, Hero raises to $4.25, fold, BTN calls $3.13

FLOP ($9) T:diamond: 7:spade: 4:diamond:

Hero bets $5.25, BTN calls $5.25

TURN ($19.50) T:diamond: 7:spade: 4:diamond: 4:spade:

Hero bets $9.75, BTN calls $9.75

RIVER ($39) T:diamond: 7:spade: 4:diamond: 4:spade: 6:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $30.75 (AI), Hero is tempted
                        Last edited by Guest; 22-12-10, 17:46.

Comment

I'd call the first one and the 2nd one I would need to get a feel for the player as to wether I call or not.

Comment

Warning - More BBV worthy

Heres a few hands that are just funny all involve fish anyone have any problems with how i played any.

1. Villian 43/14/2.6

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($50.84)
                            BB ($50)
                            UTG ($74.52)
                            MP ($50)
                            Hero (Button) ($97)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8, J
                            UTG bets $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.25) 8, K, J (3 players)
                            BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $2.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.25) A (2 players)
                            UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($8.25) 8 (2 players)
                            UTG bets $4.50, Hero raises $16, UTG raises $66.52 (All-In), Hero calls $55.02

Total pot: $150.29

Results:
                            Hero had 8, J (full house, eights over Jacks).
                            UTG had J, J (full house, Jacks over eights).
                            Outcome: UTG won $147.29

2.villian 61/25/5.3

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($50.84)
                            BB ($50)
                            UTG ($74.52)
                            MP ($50)
                            Hero (Button) ($97)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8, J
                            UTG bets $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.25) 8, K, J (3 players)
                            BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $2.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.25) A (2 players)
                            UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($8.25) 8 (2 players)
                            UTG bets $4.50, Hero raises $16, UTG raises $66.52 (All-In), Hero calls $55.02

Total pot: $150.29

Results:
                            Hero had 8, J (full house, eights over Jacks).
                            UTG had J, J (full house, Jacks over eights).
                            Outcome: UTG won $147.29
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

bet the shit out of that turn

Comment

you posted the same hand twice Tipp

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                  you posted the same hand twice Tipp
                                  Ya noticed that now dont have a clue how i pulled that off guess the copy/paste messed up. I have about 5 cooler type hands from last nights session but wont bother posting many as there essentially bad beats.

My main reason for posting was going to be to discuss all in ev and how much value to place on it. I have been running a nice amount above ev in the 300k hands ive played this year. I would not consider that im very lucky tho as ive been running bad in other spots. I guess the 5 or 6 hands that i was going to post from a sample of 1200 hands where i offically ran 1 buyin above ev but in realistic terms i was coolered by fish 6 times and none of this is taken into account.

I find my all in ev effect me a little when it seems like i run like god when i really feel like that my results are an honest reflection.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    bet the shit out of that turn
                                    Looking back on it i said the same thing. But then again its not the most wonderfull hand to get a fish all in with on the river unless i hit the 8 or j like i did.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Turn is an easy bet/fold

Comment

Not sure how i feel about this one going to throw it up as im not sure what the optimal line is.

Its not a line i take very often i was running pretty good aswell not that it matters but just encouraged a gamble.

Villian is 15/8/1.7

My thoughts

Pre - ok

Flop - Is a shove better? I dont think calling is that bad?

Turn - 2 options really shove or check fold? Cant really check call or shoving over a bet is pointless really. There surely a small bit of fold equity there along with having a relatively strong draw.

Hero (BB) ($82.52)
                                        UTG ($91.05)
                                        MP ($52.50)
                                        Button ($50)
                                        SB ($50)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J
                                        UTG bets $1.50, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($4.75) 10, K, 8 (3 players)
                                        Hero checks, UTG bets $3, Button raises $10.31, Hero calls $10.31, 1 fold

Turn: ($28.37) 2 (2 players)
                                        Hero bets $70.71 (All-In), Button calls $38.19 (All-In)

River: ($104.75) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $104.75

Results:
                                        Button had K, 10 (two pair, Kings and tens).
                                        Hero had A, J (high card, Ace).
                                        Outcome: Button won $101.75
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I'd just shove the flop
                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Is it the BTN that has the 15/8 stats if so it musnt be over a big sample as id say that its a stretch to have KTo in his calling range there. In this spot i can only see him having made hands as you have a lot of blockers to the combo draws he could have like QsJs, AsQs etc.

Comment

Interesting spot here against Bam--Yeah? Hes a huge winner at 1/2 over a million or so hands on FTP. Dont really know what he thinks of me here, no major history

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($341.85)
                                              Hero (SB) ($411.80)
                                              BB ($1445)
                                              UTG ($337.90)
                                              MP ($68.55)
                                              CO ($109.30)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q
                                              3 folds, Button bets $5, Hero calls $4, BB calls $3

Flop: ($15) 7, K, K (3 players)
                                              Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks

Turn: ($15) A (3 players)
                                              Hero bets $11, 1 fold, Button calls $11

River: ($37) 5 (2 players)
                                              Hero bets $48, Button raises $325.85 (All-In), Hero to call $277.85????

Comment

Wow. Sick spot. Dont think i could call though,
                                                Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  I'd just shove the flop
                                                  Why would you shove the flop? I would expet the button to be strong almost all the time here.

Comment

That's such a weird spot

Comment

Its the fact that I know he is actually very good makes me think he is capable of turning something into a bluff here.

My questions would be:

Surely my overbet to him is pretty polorazied to something like Kx, 77, maybe a 55 (but then KQ is the same as 55 almost) or total air, so in that case if hes got an A he is better to just call?

If that is his line of thought, would he really try to make me fold a K?

And wtf do we call with here if we are thinking of folding KQ? If he thinks that there are no hands in my range that can call then hes printing money here as I dont have AA or AK to often against this guy here, so if we fold KQ there are like barely any hand combos we call with?

Comment

couple of hands from last night. rush 50NL

first hand only have 9 hands on villian but he is 50/13/2.5 over them

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($320.70)
                                                        Hero (SB) ($81.15)
                                                        BB ($148.90)
                                                        UTG ($51)
                                                        MP ($68.60)
                                                        CO ($52.25)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond:, K:heart:
                                                        1 fold, MP bets $1.50, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, Hero raises $6.75, 2 folds, Button calls $5.50

Flop: ($16) 7:heart:, 9:diamond:, 4:club: (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets $11, Button raises $313.70 (All-In),

hero??

2nd hand

villian is 25/21/2.5 over 59 hands

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($56.30)
                                                        Button ($98.85)
                                                        SB ($157.35)
                                                        Hero (BB) ($113.60)
                                                        UTG ($116.85)
                                                        MP ($69.40)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart:, A:club:
                                                        2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Button calls $1.50, SB calls $1.25, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($6) 5:heart:, J:club:, 6:diamond: (4 players)
                                                        SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets $3.75, SB calls $3.75, Hero calls $3.75, 1 fold

Turn: ($17.25) A:spade: (3 players)
                                                        SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $13, 1 fold, Hero calls $13

River: ($43.25) 9:heart: (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, Button bets $36

hero??

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                          Why would you shove the flop? I would expet the button to be strong almost all the time here.
                                                          Because how often do we get to try and hit a royaler?

I just think our equity is too good, though I didn't realise how tight villain was initially, I wonder how big of a sample those stats are over? He's very nitty but he's still on the button, if he shows up with two pair here we can also sometimes be against dominated draws, though I'd expect him to have either not particularly often but some of the time. I also think we have little FE, but not none, we don't know how he plays post flop. This is a wet board, he may be raising a bare top pair because he doesn't wanna get sucked out on against two players and will fold it to a cold shove or some logic like that, without more info I'm not willing to rule out him folding here or us getting it in ahead enough of the time to make up for the times we're 2/1 v a set.
                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

1 is a call. He can have TT, JJ and possibly spazzy stuff like A9

2 I prefer to squeeze than try and play this 4 way oop. I would often lead the flop as it will get checked through a ton. Shit spot on the river. The one draw got there and his bet sizing is pretty scary. All we beat in his value range on the river is 56, chop with AJ and lose to 55,66 and 78. Combo wise we're only ahead 25% of his value ones and he shouldn't have too many bluffs so its a fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                              Because how often do we get to try and hit a royaler?

I just think our equity is too good, though I didn't realise how tight villain was initially, I wonder how big of a sample those stats are over? He's very nitty but he's still on the button, if he shows up with two pair here we can also sometimes be against dominated draws, though I'd expect him to have either not particularly often but some of the time. I also think we have little FE, but not none, we don't know how he plays post flop. This is a wet board, he may be raising a bare top pair because he doesn't wanna get sucked out on against two players and will fold it to a cold shove or some logic like that, without more info I'm not willing to rule out him folding here or us getting it in ahead enough of the time to make up for the times we're 2/1 v a set.
                                                              Yeah he's got maximum 16 combos for value here (TT,88,KT) and surely close to that many bluff, semibluffs which we crush. Even against the value hands we've 40% and there's a ton of money in the middle already. Really easy shove imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post

Button ($320.70)
                                                                Hero (SB) ($81.15)
                                                                BB ($148.90)
                                                                UTG ($51)
                                                                MP ($68.60)
                                                                CO ($52.25)

1 fold, MP bets $1.50, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, Hero raises $6.75, 2 folds, Button calls $5.50

hero??

2nd hand

CO ($56.30)
                                                                Button ($98.85)
                                                                SB ($157.35)
                                                                Hero (BB) ($113.60)
                                                                UTG ($116.85)
                                                                MP ($69.40)

SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets $3.75, SB calls $3.75, Hero calls $3.75, 1 fold

hero??
                                                                Snap, snap.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                  Not sure how i feel about this one going to throw it up as im not sure what the optimal line is.

Its not a line i take very often i was running pretty good aswell not that it matters but just encouraged a gamble.

Villian is 15/8/1.7

My thoughts

Pre - ok

Flop - Is a shove better? I dont think calling is that bad?

Turn - 2 options really shove or check fold? Cant really check call or shoving over a bet is pointless really. There surely a small bit of fold equity there along with having a relatively strong draw.

Hero (BB) ($82.52)
                                                                  UTG ($91.05)
                                                                  MP ($52.50)
                                                                  Button ($50)
                                                                  SB ($50)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J
                                                                  UTG bets $1.50, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($4.75) 10, K, 8 (3 players)
                                                                  Hero checks, UTG bets $3, Button raises $10.31, Hero calls $10.31, 1 fold

Turn: ($28.37) 2 (2 players)
                                                                  Hero bets $70.71 (All-In), Button calls $38.19 (All-In)

River: ($104.75) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $104.75

Results:
                                                                  Button had K, 10 (two pair, Kings and tens).
                                                                  Hero had A, J (high card, Ace).
                                                                  Outcome: Button won $101.75
                                                                  turn shove is atrocious. at least let him put more money in with worse draws or bluffs.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                    turn shove is atrocious. at least let him put more money in with worse draws or bluffs.
                                                                    Ya im not really disagreeing with that one of them moments a good run went to my head. The one thing i will say is what if he bets $25 on turn ? Im really bad in these spots where im not sure should we be folding or is the draw to good.

Oh yes i should mention to others the hand sample is small 250 hands i think.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                      Snap, snap.
                                                                      Whatever about the first I don't think the 2nd is as straightforward

Comment

Whatever about the first I don't think the 2nd is as straightforward
                                                                        you are behind 55 66 and 78 that he plays like this.

You are ahead of A5s A6s 56s

Split with AJ.

I think its a pretty straightfoward call. As his range is definitely wider than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          you are behind 55 66 and 78 that he plays like this.

You are ahead of A5s A6s 56s

Split with AJ.

I think its a pretty straightfoward call. As his range is definitely wider than this.
                                                                          I dont think he'll play A5/A6 like this Emmet, as in he mightnt bet the flop with them. However, I think he can defo be bluffing and possibly value-betting worse enough to call.

Comment

Anyone know why so many people raise to 2.86 bb on entraction preflop?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              Anyone know why so many people raise to 2.86 bb on entraction preflop?
                                                                              Its 3/4 pot

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                Its the fact that I know he is actually very good makes me think he is capable of turning something into a bluff here.

My questions would be:

Surely my overbet to him is pretty polorazied to something like Kx, 77, maybe a 55 (but then KQ is the same as 55 almost) or total air, so in that case if hes got an A he is better to just call?

If that is his line of thought, would he really try to make me fold a K?

And wtf do we call with here if we are thinking of folding KQ? If he thinks that there are no hands in my range that can call then hes printing money here as I dont have AA or AK to often against this guy here, so if we fold KQ there are like barely any hand combos we call with?
                                                                                The main issue for me here is that your perceived range should be extremely strong. For him to shove he will almost always be nutted or extremely close to nutted. Just because someone reps a narrow range doesn't mean they can't have it.

Comment

Button ($320.70)
                                                                                  Hero (SB) ($81.15)
                                                                                  BB ($148.90)
                                                                                  UTG ($51)
                                                                                  MP ($68.60)
                                                                                  CO ($52.25)

hero??

2nd hand

CO ($56.30)
                                                                                  Button ($98.85)
                                                                                  SB ($157.35)
                                                                                  Hero (BB) ($113.60)
                                                                                  UTG ($116.85)
                                                                                  MP ($69.40)

hero??
                                                                                  First hand is a snap.

2nd hand I can never see my self folding it but I am not mad about calling it. His bet sizing is very very strong looking. Also from having played a lot of rush it probably plays like 1 level higher than other sites against the regs as they are all very very good at 1/2 anyway.

Like when you look at his range for betting that exact flop and firing all 3 streets there. The only hand we beat that he bets for value is 56. 55, 66 and 78 all got there. Like if hes taking a stab at that pot with J9+ hes gonna slow down on the turn. Most players don't bet their 1 pair hands when an A comes on the turn. We will split this pot a decent amount as well. The more I think about this hand and the way it has played out, I think its actually a very tight fold.

Basically for us to call here, he needs to have a lot of air in his range as his value range totally crushes us.
                                                                                  Last edited by digiman; 24-12-10, 12:32.

Comment

Wow? I'd have though any ace was a bet on the river. Dont see why AQ/AK aren't in his range and all 2 pairs are autobets. I think both are instosnappages.

Comment

Wow? I'd have though any ace was a bet on the river. Dont see why AQ/AK aren't in his range and all 2 pairs are autobets. I think both are instosnappages.
                                                                                      Did you read the action right in the 2nd hand? It was the CO that opened but the btn that is doing all the action after that. Btn will have a ton or pair hands and SCs hands in his range, Most people are 3betting AK and AQ as the button against a CO open so I think hes going to have a bit of a stronger range here.

Comment

Early present from santa just said id play a table or two 100nl while playin IO satt.

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($30)
                                                                                        UTG ($111.70)
                                                                                        Hero (MP) ($121.90)
                                                                                        Button ($100)
                                                                                        SB ($29)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q, Q
                                                                                        UTG bets $2, Hero raises $14, 3 folds, UTG raises $24, Hero raises $107.90 (All-In), UTG calls $85.70 (All-In)

Flop: ($224.90) 6, 9, A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($224.90) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($224.90) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $224.90

Results:
                                                                                        UTG had J, 5 (high card, Ace).
                                                                                        Hero had Q, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won $232.10
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Did you read the action right in the 2nd hand? It was the CO that opened but the btn that is doing all the action after that. Btn will have a ton or pair hands and SCs hands in his range, Most people are 3betting AK and AQ as the button against a CO open so I think hes going to have a bit of a stronger range here.
                                                                                          Sorry misread the action. Much closer on the river based on that.

Comment

I'm always beat here - yes?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                              I'm always beat here - yes?

More often than not il easily find the fold button.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

No idea how you don't ship turn. That seems pretty bad. Not a spot where he's bluffing like. Fold now.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                  No idea how you don't ship turn. That seems pretty bad. Not a spot where he's bluffing like. Fold now.
                                                                                                  But by shipping the turn do we not fold out any raggy aces -which I'm sure this numpty has? Even AK/AQ/AJ/A9/A8. or and other PP's?

I mean, come the turn all that's beating me is AA
                                                                                                  Last edited by newbie2; 27-12-10, 02:46.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                    But by shipping the turn do we not fold out any raggy aces -which I'm sure this numpty has? Even AK/AQ/AJ/A9/A8. or and other PP's?

I mean, come the turn all that's beating me is AA
                                                                                                    And AT and A7

I would assume he's never folding any kind of ace on the turn unless you'd reason to believe otherwise to be honest, I'd definitely just stick it in. Top pair turned trips is very likely and I can't see him folding that, put it this way, would you bluff shove here to try and make him laydown A2? You might even get him to call with something totally weird on a "I don't think he has that ace so I must be good!" line of logic depending on the opponent of tournament, as is said he's almost never bluffing the turn and we're crushing him bar a real cooler, so get it in when he's most likely to stack.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Sledgejammer; 27-12-10, 02:55.

Comment

[ ] Dollar a hand

Comment

Small bit of history with villain. Took a large pot off him with TPBK when I check raised him and he called with a FD

How would you all play it?

Poker Stars $4.00+$0.40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t400/t800 Blinds + t100 - 8 players - View hand 1095443
                                                                                                        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG+1: t17994 M = 9.00
                                                                                                        MP1: t13135 M = 6.57
                                                                                                        Hero (MP2): t14924 M = 7.46
                                                                                                        CO: t10336 M = 5.17
                                                                                                        BTN: t12856 M = 6.43
                                                                                                        SB: t30262 M = 15.13
                                                                                                        BB: t39280 M = 19.64
                                                                                                        UTG: t18779 M = 9.39

Pre Flop: (t2000) Hero is MP2 with T :spade: T :diamond:
                                                                                                        1 fold, UTG+1 calls t800, MP1 calls t800, Hero raises to t3200, 5 folds, MP1 calls t2400

Flop: (t9200) Q :heart: 2 :club: 4 :spade: (2 players)
                                                                                                        MP1 checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t9200) 6 :heart: (2 players)
                                                                                                        MP1 bets t4000, Hero raises to t11624 all in

Comment

Pre looks good MegaSin, stack sizes are akward by the turn, id flat if we were a bit deeper but i suppose shove is ok with only 7k behind, I wouldnt mind betting the flop either sometimes, bit of value to be had from lower pairs/protection from over cards.

Sick session today:

SPOILER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But cant complain as I've been running like god all month

SPOILER

"Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

sick graph bro.
                                                                                                            5/10 and 10/20?

Comment

Sauce1234 video interview for the fan boys

Comment

sick graph bro.
                                                                                                                5/10 and 10/20?
                                                                                                                He's been known to dabble in some 50/100 aswel

Comment

sick graph bro.
                                                                                                                  5/10 and 10/20?
                                                                                                                  All over the place really, mostly play 5/10, higher doesn't run that often on ipoker. I'd only sit at 10knl if theres a fish.

Comment

very impressive. congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                                                      Has any one signed up to a particular ipoker site with a deal that IanMc was offering? I can't get the bonus code "GRINDER" to work....
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                      I'll let him know of this. Usually its okay once you complete step 3
                                                                                                                      I cant get this to work either, did any of you get this sorted?

Comment

I cant get this to work either, did any of you get this sorted?
                                                                                                                        grinder, all small is supposed to work now, i didnt try it though, i went with something else

Comment

Yea, all in small. I checked it the other day!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X