This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kean has resigned as Blackburn manager.

Steve Kean leaves Blackburn Rovers after being "forced to resign" as manager of the Championship side, the Scot claims in a statement.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Unprecedented event here at the 6 Max pics to follow...
      Unprecedented might of been the wrong word to use at the time but certainly something a little cool.

Updates can be found here http://www.d4live.blogspot.ie/

The whole room here at the European Short Handed stood still as there was a surprise in store for Winamax sponsored pro Davidi Kitai. Some of his friends/colleagues had arranged to get him a birthday cake but also to have it along with two bikin clad ladies.

As the ladies strutted through the room (it's a big room) all the heads where turning towards the crowd of well wishers lead by the ladies in the bikini, all of a sudden players where diving from their seats camera phones out with pics/videos being snapped by many many people...

All hustle and bustle and with music bumping in the room it was a fun filled few minutes here at the 6 Max while people, after a few minutes TD Jp McCann asked all the players to return to their seats as the ladies made their way from the room with nearly all eyes fixed on them.
      What I didn't put in the blog post was while waiting for all this to happen myself Phil Baker & Gary from D4 Events were waiting in the dealer room for the ladies to get ready but it was funny to see the looks on their faces both men & women as they strolled in to be met with two girls in bikinis double takes all round!

And one that didn't make the blog from a little D4 Events behind the scenes shot.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        To which you replied

Maybe you meant something else that wasn't dismissive or patronising

I'm done with this. I'm right and you are behaving like an unpleasant little gimp
        I'm not sure who's being unpleasant here, but I don't think it's theresa

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            One of the lads i played football with worked there as a fund accountant and said it was horrificly boring and looked like there would be no career progression. He had a master in economics from UCC aswell. He left it last year to become a primary teacher the only thing about him is he is rather lazy at the best of times and i was told by another friend in the finance world to take what he says about the job with a pinch of salt.
            I think Emmet worked out in State Street for a summer...

but that guy is probably right, there are loads and loads of fund accountanting jobs out there, and i too have been told the same to stay away from FA, very repeative and no career progression.

Funds industry is made up of people with all sorts of degrees, if you want a job pick funds, if you want a career pick something else would be my advice. Obv is this day and age you take a job and worry about career later.

Maybe some of the other guys have advice regarding the funds industry.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
              Ah he is in fairness. "Drooling like a fat old man" sounds unnessecarily personal to me anyway.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                  ok I wasn't being a cunt mocking someone who has done really well to lose loads of weight and I wasn't factually incorrect about the amount of sugar in lo fat yogurt used in cooking...that was Emmet btw not theresa , but there ya go.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

ok I wasn't being a cunt mocking someone who has done really well to lose loads of weight and I wasn't factually incorrect about the amount of sugar in lo fat yogurt used in cooking...that was Emmet btw not theresa , but there ya go.
                    I wasn't mocking her. I've explained the argh post read back and check it out.

In fact, this is bollocks, I've never mocked anyone that has lost weight or has tried to and if anything, I've supported people and answered any questions regarding it or anything else fitness related by anyone here to the best of my knowledge and research and whats worked for me. I'm pretty sure a few people can attest to that.

I don't appreciate the way you take this tone of superiority and call me a zealot because Ive an active interest in the area, all of which has only been used to try and help people here. Even those that I know will just ignore any advice given, no matter how scientifically correct it is.
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Is it a real thing? Our whole family are like that on the male side.
                      I'm skeptical. Its probably to do with a lot of other things before it gets to a genetic level. The genetic expression is said to be there though, but I'd fear saying it as most people just use it as an excuse.
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Bubba and Webb are killing it, holy shit
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

i have kowby's desktop, looking for his rungood button.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Tommy Bowe

Comment

Tommy Bowe

Comment

Keegan loves the game
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                  Ah he is in fairness. "Drooling like a fat old man" sounds unnessecarily personal to me anyway.
                                  Yeah maybe, but reading through I see Strewel calling people moronic smartarses and unpleasant gimps, so it's tit for tat really.

After there have been many food discussions in here over the years, I did a fair bit of reading on the subject. The likes of theresa and emmet and even bubbleking(perhaps the only thing he's ever been right at!) would be bang on. Strewel seems to be a bit lost on the subject if you ask me.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-09-12, 20:02.

Comment

Anyone know the better buses to get to UCD campus proper?
                                      39a?
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        Anyone know the better buses to get to UCD campus proper?
                                        39a?
                                        From Kilcoole get the 84.

Comment

Comment

The sister, who has just started at UCD, apparently rang the mother (61) a few nights ago at 1am and was trying to persuade her to come out to a nightclub. Much respect for whatever cocktail of drink and drugs was the cause of that.
                                            did she mention what bus she took home?
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

What an amazing 12 months for Keegan Bradley.

I watched an interview with him at the start of the Masters, he was talking about how awestruck he was to be able to play a practise round with Michelson, a year previous he drove up to the gates in his clapped out Honda to watch his idols entering.

Now he's set to be one of the heros of the Ryder cup.

Hollywod stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    From Kilcoole get the 84.
                                                    ehthanks. You putting me up?

That's the best bet I think. Especially as it goes every few mins.
                                                    Thanks.

Have a full day of conflict resolution class tomorrow, any cunts need to resolve a conflict, hit me up.

Comment

I can do. You can sleep in the sitting room with the guinea pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Wasn't sure if that was a real thing or not.
                                                        I totally believe it. Up until I was given a medication years ago it didn't matter what I eat I couldn't gain or lose 1lb. I was 7 stone, looked very thin and since I am pale skinned I was stopped in the street and asked if I was ok repeatedly.

All of my kids are the same (I got it from my mum) painfully thin and have had the health service on my bag about the fact they are so slim. They all eat loads and just don't gain weight. My eldest Lucie was 4 stone in the summer of 2007 and she gets weighed regular and she is just over 4½ stone.

Aimee, the baby is 22lbs and is 3 at the end of December.

They are all healthy, happy children and eat well. I don't always give them the SW meals but they do eat them along with all the other stuff day to day. They just can't put weight on!

To which you replied

Maybe you meant something else that wasn't dismissive or patronising

I'm done with this. I'm right and you are behaving like an unpleasant little gimp
                                                        I had no idea the arrgghhh thing was aimed at me. I don't care as I am happy with what I eat and like using fat free fromage frais and natural yogurt for cooking. Each to their own.

Thanks for sticking up for me though

Comment

Going to go to McDonalds.

Dunno what to get, big mac or double quarter pounder. Maybe throw in 6 mcnuggets with curry sauce.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

What an amazing shot fom Michelson.

Four ball has to be the nut format for golf spectating.

So aggressive, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              What an amazing 12 months for Keegan Bradley.

I watched an interview with him at the start of the Masters, he was talking about how awestruck he was to be able to play a practise round with Michelson, a year previous he drove up to the gates in his clapped out Honda to watch his idols entering.

Now he's set to be one of the heros of the Ryder cup.

Hollywod stuff.
                                                              on fire ok but it's no rags to riches story

Groomed all his life for it

from wiki

His aunt Pat Bradley won six major championships and is a member of the World Golf Hall of Fame......The Bradleys were named "Golf Family of the Year" in 1989 by the National Golf Foundation

Comment

wow Connaught giving it plenty 34-6
                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                  on fire ok but it's no rags to riches story

Groomed all his life for it

from wiki

His aunt Pat Bradley won six major championships and is a member of the World Golf Hall of Fame......The Bradleys were named "Golf Family of the Year" in 1989 by the National Golf Foundation
                                                                  Lol, I may have embellished a little with the 'clapped out', but it was a Honda.

The point though was the fact he was a regular joe at the gates of Augusta in April, major champion by August, and killing it at the Ryder cup a year later.

Comment

One of the worst bunker shots i've ever seen
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Lol, I may have embellished a little with the 'clapped out', but it was a Honda.

The point though was the fact he was a regular joe at the gates of Augusta in April, major champion by August, and killing it at the Ryder cup a year later.
                                                                      Busy road outside Magnolia lane ya know. Cant see the authorities letting joes park outside Magnolia lane especially at Masters time. Sound like your doing a lot of embellishing tonite.

Maybe this was him on recce a week before in his not so clapped out honda!.

For our weekend stay at Augusta national March 3 2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        One of the worst bunker shots i've ever seen
                                                                        He was obv trying something different because of the situation, it wasn't a case of him completely blasting it. He never plays it that way if its a/s or close

Comment

I'd love to see Colsaerts play the PGA tour next year.

Comment

Lazare the embellisher

it was a honda50

Comment

its hard not to like Connaught rugby

Comment

I love Connaught rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                  Lazare the embellisher

it was a honda50
                                                                                  He had a horse outside.

Comment

Regarding the dietry advice, I can see both sides of the argument. If you want to convince people, simply having the truth on your side isn't enough, and a lot of the posts came across as patronising and almost rude. (Which reminded me of how I can be like that sometimes). On the other hand it is genuinely frustrating bashing your head against the wall of popular misconceptions.

Comment

He had a horse outside.
                                                                                      Bought by Pat Bradley with the money from four of her six major championships.

Comment

Whoa Colsaerts!!

Comment

Never saw a dog like it for the heat, little fecker comes running in when the fire is lit and perches her arse nearly into the fire lol

Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Currently sipping on this stuff, entirely because of that article Hitch put up:

Comment

My favourite one is when girls ask for gym advice on how to lose weight and tone and you say lifting weights is essential and time is much better spent doing that than mindless walking/slow jogging on the treadmill or the likes.

They look at you in horror and think they'll end up looking like Hulk Hogan within a week. Then they say ok they'll try it but you fucking know they wont and will then moan in six weeks time how going to the gym is a waste of time.
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                My favourite one is when girls ask for gym advice on how to lose weight and tone and you say lifting weights is essential and time is much better spent doing that than mindless walking/slow jogging on the treadmill or the likes.

They look at you in horror and think they'll end up looking like Hulk Hogan within a week. Then they say ok they'll try it but you fucking know they wont and will then moan in six weeks time how going to the gym is a waste of time.
                                                                                                Sucks when only fat girls chat you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  Never saw a dog like it for the heat, little fecker comes running in when the fire is lit and perches her arse nearly into the fire lol

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Are you sure that's not a cat in disguise?
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

My dog actually lies on the radiator at the back of the couch when its on...dunno how he manages it.

Comment

Rory always seems to be half a club big on approach.

Too aggressive maybe?

Comment

I bet Strewlpeter is currently hating the oversized, impractical fireplace companion set!.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            I bet Strewlpeter is currently hating the oversized, impractical fireplace companion set!.
                                                                                                            LOL thats was expensive Ill have you know!!! wouldnt mind all I ever use is the poker ffs!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Is it good? It looks like liquid gold!
                                                                                                              It looks remarkably like a baby's toy, just aswell Zuu's little one isn't into that crap.

Comment

Is it good? It looks like liquid gold!
                                                                                                                Liquid gold sounds like a name for poppers lol!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Just booked ryanair flights from 11th to 15th.
                                                                                                                  Haven't a breeze what I am meant to do next? Prior to turning up at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL thats was expensive Ill have you know!!! wouldnt mind all I ever use is the poker ffs!
                                                                                                                    Ye have a fine scuttle

Comment

dont let the dog lie up on the fire like that. she'll get singed or even badly burnt if a bit of coal or a stick falls out on her. put up a sparkguard and let her lie on the floor in front of the fire - and she should be thankful that you even let her lie there!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                        Just booked ryanair flights from 11th to 15th.
                                                                                                                        Haven't a breeze what I am meant to do next? Prior to turning up at the airport.
                                                                                                                        Sounds like Tylerdurden has hacked your account

Comment

What a shot Rory!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X