This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Either you hit your head too hard that time I pulled the chair from under you or you dont understand the bolded bit. I need a stream
    I picked you up wrong, cunt..I thought your wife had control of the remote and was watching other shite non-golfing TV.
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Got a laugh out of a status update of a girl I used to hang around with a few years ago. She was watching T.V with her new B.F who she is mad about and his name M**** F****

This guy is probably about 25 and has ~100 convictions including robbing his ex girlfriends parents house while she was away on holiday with them. Classy guy alright

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            3rd for 4.3k Holy fuck what just happened! Happy days prob take till tomorrow till it sinks in! 4.40 into 4.3k isnt bad
            Missed this.... WP honda, nice few quid. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
              Got a laugh out of a status update of a girl I used to hang around with a few years ago. She was watching T.V with her new B.F who she is mad about and his name M**** F****

This guy is probably about 25 and has ~100 convictions including robbing his ex girlfriends parents house while she was away on holiday with them. Classy guy alright
              His name is Mother Fucker???
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                His name is Mother Fucker???
                Well he has the same name as Mick Lally's character name in Glenroe so he was bolloxed from the beginning

Comment

Looks like it's worth a read:

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    A whopping 64% of yearly increment taken in marginal taxes and pension contributions. Maybe we could all take a moment to reflect on this personal tragedy?

(I'm looking at you V4V)
                    this is an outrage

SPOILER
                    obviously the fact that you are still getting increments
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      Anywhere where I could buy some decent prints of Dublin scenes?

Was home last weekend and Sister has some fantastic old black and white photos of Halfpenny Bridge and College Green framed in her place. Would love to get something similar over here. Cannae forget y'er roooooots!
                      I know you said on line but ring the Historical Picture Company on the Quays in Dublin. Your man is very helpful and might point you in the right direction if they haven't a site themselves. Got two lovely old pics of Tralee and Bantry for friends engagement there. He has every town in Ireland.

edit to say they have site http://www.ihpc.ie/ihpc/Main/Home.asp
                      Last edited by careca; 28-09-12, 09:55. Reason: Found site

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                        I know you said on line but ring the Historical Picture Company on the Quays in Dublin. Your man is very helpful and might point you in the right direction if they haven't a site themselves. Got two lovely old pics of Tralee and Bantry for friends engagement there. He has every town in Ireland.
                        Closed down.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

A whopping 64% of yearly increment taken in marginal taxes and pension contributions. Maybe we could all take a moment to reflect on this personal tragedy?

(I'm looking at you V4V)
                            Pfff increment...I took a €1k cut just taking this job...good enough for ya!

Comment

I'm actually thinking of calling the union in on the fact that I was hired on post-2010 rates despite first joining the PS in 2008 and not having held a job outside it since.

Comment

There's some amazing photos there!

The Harolds Cross one is definitely being bought, tram and all.

Appreciate it

Comment

wd eamon nice cashing

www.mypremium.tv for the golf link

Comment

(I'm looking at you V4V)
                                    Your additional 41% Income tax is in general being squandered paying for incompetence, wastage and other peoples debt.

Your PRSI is going into a black hole from which you will see very little return unless you go unemployed in the next few years before that gets really curtailed. No way you see much of it by way of a state pension by the time you retire, but you are at least getting the kiddie allowance for now.....so consider that your rakeback but it's time is limited.

As for the pension contribution! Between future means testing, taxes and enforced reductions on "high" public sector pensions in the uncertain but certainly in real terms poorer future, and in an effort to ensure something can be nominally paid to you in our likely highly inflated futures you probably will be very lucky to see a return on the real value of that contribution you're making.

I wouldn't put any expected present value on the promised state pension funding in addition to your contributions given the unfunded €116 bn that's already hanging out there for the next 60 years.

As for the remaining 36 cent in the euro that the state has decided to award you even though you wouldn't leave if they cut your pay by 10%. I say enjoy it Hitch! Life is too fucking short.

At least we know with you that every cent will be going back into the so called "real" economy as your beardy brothers like to call it!!

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                      wd eamon nice cashing

www.mypremium.tv for the golf link
                                      tyty, pint for you next time

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Pfff increment...I took a €1k cut just taking this job...good enough for ya!
                                        I'm actually thinking of calling the union in on the fact that I was hired on post-2010 rates despite first joining the PS in 2008 and not having held a job outside it since.
                                        What the fuck are you sitting there thinking about?

It's a freeroll. Get your claim in quick before the govt can't afford to pay you.
                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

3rd for 4.3k Holy fuck what just happened! Happy days prob take till tomorrow till it sinks in! 4.40 into 4.3k isnt bad
                                          Nice score sir, wp

Also when did leggings become yoga pants?

Comment

The most horrific apartment search I've ever had is finally over, ship the centre of town and ten min walk to work.

Comment

That stuff about not using good EV olive oil for cooking is 95% nonsense from the health fascists.
                                              Sure you don't want to use it for stir frying and flash frying stuff but for the vast majority of dishes its fine.
                                              Most of the best dishes start with onions and garlic sauteed in good olive oil and changing to rancid or tasteless oils because you have misapplied some theory and don't understand cooking is LOLbad.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                The most horrific apartment search I've ever had is finally over, ship the centre of town and ten min walk to work.
                                                Why horrific?? Nothing good going??

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                  What the fuck are you sitting there thinking about?

It's a freeroll. Get your claim in quick before the govt can't afford to pay you.
                                                  I have to drop in my agreement to join the union for first I'm also slightly wary of upsetting the apple cart in case it counts against me when the new contracts are being given out.

Comment

Today is....

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

With the risk of sounding gay thats a great song too.
                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
                                                      Why would that be gay, Old Crow Medicine Show are the mutt's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        That stuff about not using good EV olive oil for cooking is 95% nonsense from the health fascists.
                                                        Sure you don't want to use it for stir frying and flash frying stuff but for the vast majority of dishes its fine.
                                                        Most of the best dishes start with onions and garlic sauteed in good olive oil and changing to rancid or tasteless oils because you have misapplied some theory and don't understand cooking is LOLbad.
                                                        Fuck the expensive EV Olive Oil - I keep it for the salads.

Keeping her local and sticking with the good old fashioned irish butter these days. Can't go wrong.

Comment

The fact that most people don't understand cooking seems to have escaped you.

Also, butter > oil obv.

Comment

I have to drop in my agreement to join the union for first I'm also slightly wary of upsetting the apple cart in case it counts against me when the new contracts are being given out.
                                                            There is no apple cart to upset. It's not coming directly out of your bosses pocket so they tend not to give a fuck. Nobody in the public sector discriminates in hiring based on pay. That's whats so hilarious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              Why horrific?? Nothing good going??
                                                              Yeah, basically if you got a viewing the place was likely to be not worth taking.

The only way to get a place atm is to just nip in the door and then ship over the deposit and references on the spot!

Comment

Golfer Jason Dufner and wife - nice to see the nerds win for once.

Comment

Agreed, 15 quid for the Kindle version seems a bit on the enormous side though!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                    Also when did leggings become yoga pants?
                                                                    lol was going to ask this aswell but was afraid it was just me being so old and out of touch............at least there's two of us now

Comment

Oh wow, great find Neil tyty!

Comment

Yeah, basically if you got a viewing the place was likely to be not worth taking.

The only way to get a place atm is to just nip in the door and then ship over the deposit and references on the spot!
                                                                        Jaysus! Time for Nama to release some of the overhang so!

I must say the place we have now is by some distance the best place I've ever rented.

1500pm for a 4 double bedroom house in Saggart. 27 minutes driving into the city centre outside peak travel time, 55 minutes at peak, Luas next door (red line though ), underfloor heating, two en-suites, two reception rooms and a nice open plan kitchen with an island cooking area. It's so good I'm not even going to haggle on the rent with the one year lease about to finish!!

The key to it working for us though is having paid for city centre parking with work and not being a drinker. Means I can come into town at anytime and I really don't need to be living in the city centre to go out in town etc. Probably won't work if we have a kid though....

How much is your apt costing Denny and what are you getting for it? If you don't mind sharing.

Comment

Putting this up early - looking for Ryder Cup link please

Wife wont let me have Sky Sports
                                                                          Think of us poor unfortunates stuck at our desks in work

Comment

Putting this up early - looking for Ryder Cup link please

Wife wont let me have Sky Sports
                                                                            wiziwig.eu
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              That nearly sounds big enough to host a home game.
                                                                              Yes it is, and I will. You'll have to bring your own wine though!! I'll supply the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                Think of us poor unfortunates stuck at our desks in work

I will, while I have my feet up watching the golf & deciding on an afternoon beer or glass of wine. I promise I will.

Comment

Thats infinitely greater than porn.
                                                                                  Perhaps the video could be slightly improved if she was Japanese and was kind of being forced to hula hoop? Just thinking out loud here.
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    Perhaps the video could be slightly improved if she was Japanese and was kind of being forced to hula hoop? Just thinking out loud here.
                                                                                    I wouldn't be very surprised if your next thoughts turn to Hentai...

Comment

thought you weren't grumpy?

What is "good" olive oil?

What oils are these?

yours sincerely,
                                                                                      healthy person fascist
                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 28-09-12, 11:19.

Comment

I can never understand wtf they're saying.
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Excellent result Eamonn - cash it all out and delete the poker clients imo
                                                                                          Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          cash it out! WP!
                                                                                          You serious? I now have like 20 buy ins for the sunday million. Easy game.
                                                                                          Really tho I'm cashing out $4000 and leaving the rest to play my usual $5 or less games. Could do with a new laptop so happy out with the few quid.
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Instead of a hula hoop there's an octopus tied around her

Comment

...

Comment

You serious? I now have like 20 buy ins for the sunday million. Easy game.
                                                                                                Really tho I'm cashing out $4000 and leaving the rest to play my usual $5 or less games. Could do with a new laptop so happy out with the few quid.
                                                                                                WP! Now you can afford to sponsor 400 horses in my Race Night...

Comment

...
                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-09-12, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                    how rude of me send me stars details and ill take a horse and jockey
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Jesus Monty tilts me.

Lets go Gmac and number 1!
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                        how rude of me send me stars details and ill take a horse and jockey

that's some quality chugging
                                                                                                        WP

Comment

LOL, your a gas man.

EV olive oil is healthy. Nobody said it wasn't. But it burns easily. So it's not good for frying, but great on salads. Simples.
                                                                                                          Sautéed onions wouldn't get hot enough to burn but I'm not sure why you'd bother. Butter is far better.
                                                                                                          I've no idea what oils you ate calling rancid and tasteless. I've guessing you've never tried the oils mentioned. Nor do I know what aspect of cooking people don't understand here, fairly straight forward.

I think coconut oil has a lovely flavour. I use it when cooking Thai currys for obvious reasons.
                                                                                                          If its steak or plain meat I just use canola oil or butter.

Comment

I'd guess it'll be on the NYTimes bestseller list soonish and therefore downloadable.

EDIT: weirdos charging more for the kindle version than the print version
                                                                                                            I assume if a couple of us wanted to split the cost it's pretty easy to pull a kindle file off the device and send it on. Any interest?

Comment

very nice score honda fair play.

Cant believe everyone is telling you to cash it all out though. Its like an unwritten rule that you set aside a certain amount for degening purposes. I'll be personally disappointed if you dont play the mill - seems like a waste of a heater

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Cant believe everyone is telling you to cash it all out though. Its like an unwritten rule that you set aside a certain amount for degening purposes. I'll be personally disappointed if you dont play the mill - seems like a waste of a heater
                                                                                                                Super Tuesday game ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

ill prob set 230 aside and play the ipo.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

going to pick up some coconut oil later on. trip report to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      thought you weren't grumpy?

What is "good" olive oil?

What oils are these?

yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                      healthy person fascist
                                                                                                                      I'm not

good as in tastes of olives , has flavour, looks more green than yellow in colour as opposed to the watery shit you are recommending.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X