This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    just passing through Tallaght on way to hotel in Blessington. Tallaght has seriously come on in last few years - looks *eek* quite nice
    Dodgy element went south to Blessington during boom.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
      They don't but i'd have thought, in the short-term at least the PK infrastructure will continue to operate from Dublin.

PS says, "It's too early to begin disclosing many details about our strategic plans for Full Tilt, but our first order of business is to re-open the site, pay back all of the players and begin rebuilding Full Tilt's reputation. Going forward, we will operate Full Tilt as a separate brand, giving players another leading and trusted platform to enjoy the game."

Operating a dual platform strategy it may be in their interests to have PS and FT continue to compete with each other which could be aided by keeping FT operating from Dublin.

Hopefully this news is the start of the online poker ship beginning to rite itself - though the monopolistic strength now enjoyed by PS is surely worrying.

PokerStars plans to relaunch the Full Tilt Poker website and maintain the separate brand, the company announced today.

It will hire an independent management team to run the poker room, which will maintain its base in Dublin.

It will, however, run the company under an Isle of Man license, rather than in Alderney, Full Tilt’s original jurisdiction. The AGCC revoked its license following a review of the Full Tilt situation after Black Friday.

In the press release, Mark Scheinberg, Chairman of the Board at PokerStars and Son of PokerStars founder Isai Scheinberg, touted the regulatory measures to which the company adheres, stating “the prompt repayment of our former US customers in as quick a time frame as possible demonstrated our industry-leading commitment to the segregation of customer funds.”

The Isle of Man is one of the few jurisdictions which enforces correct ring-fencing of player funds, and PokerStars has spoken before about its adoption of trust funds to protect players.

“We continue to encourage jurisdictions all over the world to introduce sensible online poker regulation,” adds Scheinberg.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
        Thought there might be a few hot wimmins in the gymnastics, but they all seem to be 13 years old, biggest disappointment of the games thus far imo.
        The minimum age is 16.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          The minimum age is 16.
          13 in Mexico.

Wait what are we talking about??
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I assume nobody knows how I would go about getting tickets for the Classico on Oct. 7th? Wasting my time?

Comment

Anybody having trouble with yahoo mail? I can't get in. Keeps saying i have to accpect the new terms of service and every time i do it pops up again

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                I assume nobody knows how I would go about getting tickets for the Classico on Oct. 7th? Wasting my time?
                I'm not sure if it's relevant but you can buy tickets for their Supercup encounter at the end of next month on their site for €70 odd.

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                Anybody having trouble with yahoo mail? I can't get in. Keeps saying i have to accpect the new terms of service and every time i do it pops up again
                Yeah me too.

Comment

pm me for gmail invites.

you an use pop to import your yahoo mail.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Wrastling.

This:

SPOILER

Reminds me of this:

SPOILER
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                      Wrastling.

This:

SPOILER

Reminds me of this:

SPOILER
                      airport, lol

Comment

Checking the oil as it is known in wrestling circuits....seriously...eww
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

looks more like the spocker that's being administered.

Comment

show stopper is the hardest to pull off.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                              Can anyone tell me where i can get the latest versions of microsoft products . 2010 i think
                              ie. office , works , excel , access
                              Can i get these for free anywhere or is my only option to pay for them .
                              Anyone ??

Comment

Anyone ??
                                assume you can torrent it?
                                airport, lol

Comment

Anyone ??
                                  That's illegal!

Comment

Anyone ??
                                    will OpenOffice not do the trick?

Comment

Tsonga involved in a bit of thriller in the tennis, winning the deciding set 25-23

Comment

Anyone ??

Openoffice.org

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                          Wrastling.

This:

SPOILER

Reminds me of this:

SPOILER
                                          Happens in real rasslin' as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmXeUhmB2E

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            will OpenOffice not do the trick?
                                            Thanks , is it the same thing ?.
                                            Ive been using/training with 2010 in class but at home ive got 2003 and it's completely different to what im training on .

Comment

Thanks , is it the same thing ?.
                                              Ive been using/training with 2010 in class but at home ive got 2003 and it's completely different to what im training on .
                                              Its gonna be basically the same thing with limited features so really depending on what exactly youll need it for. Best job is download it and install it as its freeware you have lost nothing, if its not what you need you can look into getting MS office
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Cooking 8 sausages in a pan is a bit tricky. Also, just realised it's Ian Thorpe that has been on BBC all the time before the swimming, chap is very effeminate. Sausages must have triggered the thought

Comment

Moving house be stressful.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    nothing i hate more
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      That's illegal!
                                                      Oh deary me

Comment

Phelps spitting on the ground/into the pool (not sure which) before the race started. Dirty bastard.

Comment

Phelps messed up the last stroke there it seemed

Comment

Tighter than a nun's knickers.

Fantastic reaction from the Saffa.

Comment

Thought Phelps had held on and was composing a "big feet, big arms, big chest but most importantly the big heart" post.

Fuck my life.

Comment

On southland season 3 now thought season 2 improved on season 1 and 3 is brilliant after 4 episodes.
                                                                only thing its lacking IMO is a stand out excellent character
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    Seriously?? The last couple have been garbage.

Since you have the super duper cinema pass did you see Seeking a Friend for the End of the World?

Comment

New Bond looks amazing.

Javier Bardem

Comment

Ive backed this Yi Shiwen 11/10 not to break the WR in the 200M IM swimming. With all the heat on her with the suspicious times shes doing she might just reign it in to make it more believeable!.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          Phelps messed up the last stroke there it seemed
                                                                          His fly technique is very odd he cuts his hands into the water when they are at right angles so they work like brakes for a fraction of a second. Its a crazy thing to say but if he learned to do it right he might shave a good bit off!
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            His fly technique is very odd he cuts his hands into the water when they are at right angles so they work like brakes for a fraction of a second. Its a crazy thing to say but if he learned to do it right he might shave a good bit off!
                                                                            You need to give him a call there SP and offer your services

Comment

Mods why is this thread http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=14416 been left there when they refuse to answer any questions about their event .

Comment

Cringed at the Suicide line on RTE....

Jesus Christ, , , ,

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  No doubt. I was thinking about this recently.

How many moves have people here have?

I have had 17 moves in my lifetime. 8 by the time I was eight years old.
                                                                                  Especially not good for kids.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Posted a lot.

But looking for a laptop. 400/450euro range. Mainly for Internet browsing, poker, college work ect. Thinking Dell.ie, Komplett.ie PC world, drawing a blank where to search after that.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Ive backed this Yi Shiwen 11/10 not to break the WR in the 200M IM swimming. With all the heat on her with the suspicious times shes doing she might just reign it in to make it more believeable!.
                                                                                      Michelle Smith didn't!
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Mods why is this thread http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=14416 been left there when they refuse to answer any questions about their event .
                                                                                        I cant see a single reported post from that thread and as a result wasnt aware of it.

EDIT - Ive removed the thread and PMed them, it can be restored if and when they intend to come back and answer queries raised
                                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 31-07-12, 20:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          they aren't accessing your email, they are spoffing your address.
                                                                                          Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                          Must be the 3rd time I have logged into my yahoo mail account to see about 50-250 bounced back failed delivery spam emails, and once or twice on my gmail but not for a while now.

I've changed password each time and run virus scans, all clear.
                                                                                          Why the fuck do some cunts from various shit holes around the world want to access my email and fire off a few spam mails that just get returned anyhow.

Any how the fuck.
                                                                                          Makes more sense. Nowt I can do about that? They are sending to people on my contact list though?
                                                                                          Just bumping this.
                                                                                          If they are spoofing the address, how come they are sending to my contact list?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            Michelle Smith didn't!
                                                                                            Im mainly going against everything i hear as usual.

Comment

Seriously?? The last couple have been garbage.

Since you have the super duper cinema pass did you see Seeking a Friend for the End of the World?
                                                                                              Including Casino Royale in that, really?

Comment

Im mainly going against everything i hear as usual.
                                                                                                excellent strategy
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                  Posted a lot.

But looking for a laptop. 400/450euro range. Mainly for Internet browsing, poker, college work ect. Thinking Dell.ie, Komplett.ie PC world, drawing a blank where to search after that.
                                                                                                  Snap. Really need to pull the trigger on this but am still pretty clueless. Want something that is reliable and doesn't overheat or act the cunt like the Toshiba I once had.

Was also considering Dell as got one before for someone else and it is very reliable (heats up a bit but I guess most laptops are like this).

Since posting here am more open to that Lenovo brand or whatever it is called, but clueless beyond that.

Probably the last place I would go is a brick and mortor place like P.C World but maybe I am wrong about that.

BTW, if you are going via dell, I will link you to discounts that run continually for laptops/dell stuff, just requires a bit of googling to knock 12% or so off the final price.

Comment

Nice shout

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                      Including Casino Royale in that, really?
                                                                                                      of course, not a fan of any Bond stuff. Is that the one where he has to get out to his car to restart his heart? terrible

Comment

Posted a lot.

laptopsdirect.ie and dabs.ie

Comment

Comment

of course, not a fan of any Bond stuff. Is that the one where he has to get out to his car to restart his heart? terrible
                                                                                                            ah it's popcorn cinema at it's finest!

Comment

Another awesome sporting moment right there watching the GOAT swimmer break the record for most medals.
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Safe to say who the olympic hero will be tonight anyway...

Comment

Posted a lot.

Might be worth checking out Argos as well. Not that much choice at the sub €450 level though.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Does Phelps have any more races?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                      Does Phelps have any more races?
                                                                                                                      200m IM tomorrow.

Comment

But its James Bond, fast cars, loose women and explosions !

Whats not to like ?
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

No doubt. I was thinking about this recently.

How many moves have people here have?

I have had 17 moves in my lifetime. 8 by the time I was eight years old.
                                                                                                                          Especially not good for kids.
                                                                                                                          Witness protection programe ?
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X