This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
    I just got a new phone with 3 after ending my contract with o2.

I have my old iPhone 3 now that I want to sell. How do I get it unlocked by o2? do you just ring and ask?!

Cheers,
    Yeah otherwise there's an O2 forum on boards where they'll do it for you I think.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      haha lol. Its true sligo isnt bad if you were blessed with a bit of weather
      going to rosses point for the bank holiday weekend any recomendations on things to see close by?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
        Can you name some necrophiliac rugby players?
        hopefully not!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          presumably his death in January is a complicating factor
          That would complicate things I imagine yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
            going to rosses point for the bank holiday weekend any recomendations on things to see close by?
            Ya theres plenty. Not sure if your going with family or what but Harryys Bar in rosses point is a really nice bar and the waterfront used to be pretty decent for food whether it still is or not im not too sure.

On way out to rosses point before you take slip road off to rosses point you can keep straight in direction of bundoran and youll make your way up to drumcliff, nice area with ben bulben yeats grave and nice scenery.

You'd be aswell to go visit strandhill while your there its the other beach village. Nice bar out there too for food and pints aswell as a nice beach with great surf and also the seaweed baths. The venue is a great spot for some food in strandhill.

As Richie said earlier with a bit of weather you could do worse than climb knocknerea which is no more than a hill walk rather than a climb and great views from the top.

Also out strandhill direction you can check the tides and drive out to coney island nice little small island.
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
              If you golf than you are in the right spot, for food go eat in town and Harry's bar the town side of the village is the one to chose.

Beach is nice but Streada is a much better beach for both walking and sitting on if you get the weather.

Head to strandhill for a walk up knocknarea, in to the sea weed baths (its not gay but really nice I swear) and in to shells for a big feast of top notch cafe style food.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                All Im saying is if they want to punish Paterno to the extent they are doing then they should take his name off the library and give back the millions his family has donated to the college. If they really want to end his legacy they should tear down the stadium he built and remove PSU from the big ten conference as that is all his doing.

I don't like the way PSU have decided to punish the Paterno family in every single way that will have no effect on the financial state of PSU. It's a cheap gesture and to me it seems that Paterno is being punished the worst out of everyone who knew what was going on
                Am I right in thinking that this guy basically facilitated child rape?? If so, how on earth does any of that matter!
                Last edited by Ste05; 24-07-12, 12:35.

Comment

I would say avoid the Waterfront and also Source in Sligo for food. Both cost top dollar but are average at best.

Montmarte is a fantastic restaurant but you would need to book as it is tiny but also pricey. If you are into it you can go deep sea fishing for an afternoon which is supposed to be good craic. Ask in Harry's and they will sort you out.

Dont think I have ever met you before so not sure what you are really looking for but Parkes castle and a boat trip down Lough Gill is quite a nice day but if it is a group of lads surfing and the pub is more the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                    right click on vid, copy URL and paste it into the link with the world map yoke on it .
                    i love this
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      Yeah otherwise there's an O2 forum on boards where they'll do it for you I think.
                      Really liked your latest offering on LiveGAA.com

I didn't see the Kerry game: was it really as dirty as it has been reported?
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Lots of cynical fouling as soon as a man beats you for pace pull and drag him to the ground.
                          Tyrone player elbowed Kerry player in the back straight in front of the ref straight red and deservedly so.
                          With a minute left on the clock a Kerry sub came flying in with a high elbow late and to the head of a Tyrone player only got a yellow was so stupid and deserved red.

A sin bin for all that cynical shit like rugby would be great was good too see Kerry beat them well by playing good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                            Am I right in thinking that this guy basically facilitated child rape?? If so, how on earth does any of that matter!!!
                            Perhaps he should be punished further and then to make all fair the others punishments also increased.

Must suck to look up to a guy, respect him as a coach and everything else that goes with only to find out he doesn't think child rape is the sort of thing you should report to the police.

The I told so and so excuse is not any reason not to report something like this properly, officially and publically.

2 reactions anyone should have when they find out are; I am going to beat the shit out of that sick fuck or I am going to call the cops and hope that this sick fuck gets everything he deserves in prison. Not who should I tell to cover myself incase this gets out but I dont want to rock the boat.

Comment

anyone fancy shipping me funds on stars for moneybookers so i can crush the world
                              airport, lol

Comment

anyone fancy shipping me funds on stars for moneybookers so i can crush the world
                                Why dont you set up neteller?
                                Then you wouldnt have to look for dribs and drabs of loots every second day less stressfull and time consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  Tony O'Reilly has fcked many companies to death if that counts?
                                  as a man who entered a p**n off with hotspur the other night, I would have thought that you'd have known that literally fucking something to death isn't necrophilia.

It's the apres death stuff that matters...

Comment

Then you wouldnt have to look for dribs and drabs of loots every second day less stressfull and time consuming.
                                    Its just a temporary problem. Because Im using linux at the moment and using stars through wine when i go to deposit using moneybookers wine wont open the moneybookers browser page to complete the transaction. I was like no big deal i wont play but then i get bored....
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Why anyone would go to Waterford for a stag should be the main question?
                                      I worked there for a month and it was so crap i looked forward to my 12 hour night shift.

I have seen my own rugby club on trips away act the bollix in hotels and youth hostels.
                                      The attitude is usually fuck them we paid we can be rude loud were only here for the night lets go mad.

If i was not acting the bollix and some hotel tried to rob my 50 euro for cleaning would be hard not lose the head.

That girls spelling and grammar are beyond woeful works at full time mommy probably another waste of space drain on the state.
                                      Was with you up till that!

Comment

cliffs or link on this traceys hotel craic?
                                        This ISNT what happened.

Lad going on stag. Obvious choice to go to Waterford as he's heard of these Blaa thingys.

Hotel Receptionist is a bit suss about them so relieves them of 50 euro each deposit.

Bestman organises stripper/other lady of hopefully questionable virtue, who ends up staying night with Stag. As they're balling away merrily upstairs, he needs a blaa and she needs a smoke. Cue smoke alarm going off.

Rest of lads are downstairs celebrating cos Stag is having a ball.

Boys lose their deposits due to extent of said celebrations.

Boys go home. Mrs. Stag gets a bit suss cos Stag doesn't look like he's as hungover as he should be, he attributes it to the curative qualities of the Blaa, she thinks he might have been playing ball away from home so to speak.

Being an educated type [shes a graduate you know], she vents her frustration on facebook, cleverly using the excuse of the missing deposits to weed the truth out from the hotel.

The hotel, being used to such tactics from suspicious fiancees, confirms that female stayed night but doesn't confirm with whom.

Mrs. Stags particular style of use of language, as well as the unsaid parts of the story, ensure it all goes viral pretty quick.

Meantime , the Stag gets kick in balls for balling in Waterford. He doesnt mind really, the balling was good, the wedding is still on and he has sourced a regular supply of Blaa's for himself.

The above is a work of fiction, resemblences to real persons or actual events are purely coincidental.

The End. Blaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          All Im saying is if they want to punish Paterno to the extent they are doing then they should take his name off the library and give back the millions his family has donated to the college. If they really want to end his legacy they should tear down the stadium he built and remove PSU from the big ten conference as that is all his doing.

I don't like the way PSU have decided to punish the Paterno family in every single way that will have no effect on the financial state of PSU. It's a cheap gesture and to me it seems that Paterno is being punished the worst out of everyone who knew what was going on
                                          All Im saying is if that was a Priest, would you burn the church and rip up the graveyard?

Punish the family by giving them back millions of dollars? You should be a prison warden BK!

Would you not think depriving the college students (the actual victims in this case of course being abused, but I imagine you know how much pride kids have in their college team) of funds, library and sport facilities is completely missing the point of who should be punished?
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Next door neighbour is trying to get out of Aleppo today. He made a phone call last night that was very negative and it seems like he thinks he will be lucky to make it.

There was a man shot in the car in front of him a day or two ago. Dont ask me why he didnt take the warning to get out when they were given.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Thanks for that, any feedback or criticism gratefully received! I haven't really written anything since I finished the leaving cert so hopefully when I get past the bit of rustiness the articles will get better. I've always had a fondness for extremely long sentences, some of them can get a bit unwieldy at times!

The Kerry game was pretty bad. Both sides were involved in tons of off the ball stuff - rabbit punches, sly digs etc. Ryan McMenamin was unsurprisingly the worst man on the pitch, spent the entire game mouthing off trying to provoke people into doing something stupid, but yeah both sides were ill tempered and dirty.

In fairness, that was always going to be the way in this particular game, and they all seemed to be pretty friendly afterwards so no real need of any hand wringing or calls to Joe Duffy.

When Kerry got properly on top in the second half there was a stretch of about 15 minutes where their slowing down of the game was ridiculous to the point that the Kerry crowd were calling for them to cop themselves on. This was after the red card and the game had gotten a bit fractured, what you ended up with was Kerry forwards bear hugging Tyrone players coming out of the defence, then not allowing the free to be taken quickly, then continuing to delay them after the free was brought up 14 yards. It happens in all games, but our lads lost the run of themselves with it in this instance.

Ewan McKenna has been lacing Kerry over that since Saturday, obv claiming Kerry were the only team guilty of anything worth reporting on even though the off the ball stuff was far less savoury and far less one sided. Journos gonna journo I suppose!

Lots of cynical fouling as soon as a man beats you for pace pull and drag him to the ground.
                                              Tyrone player elbowed Kerry player in the back straight in front of the ref straight red and deservedly so.
                                              With a minute left on the clock a Kerry sub came flying in with a high elbow late and to the head of a Tyrone player only got a yellow was so stupid and deserved red.

A sin bin for all that cynical shit like rugby would be great was good too see Kerry beat them well by playing good football.
                                              Yeah Curtin was blessed to stay on, his challenge was much worse than McGuigan's.

I think the best option for the stalling tactics I mentioned above would be to take a leaf out of the AFL rulebook and instead of bringing the play up 14 yards for dissent, bring it up 50 yards. Fouling and stalling a team in their half back line to allow you to set up defensively instantly becomes -EV, back chat to referee instantly eradicated etc. Think it would solve a massive amount of problems in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Speaking of hotels, anywhere we definetly shouldn't stay in Mayo? Heading there with MrsF and the kids for 3 days at the end of August and just trying to do a deal with a few places at the moment before i give up and book it direct. Looking for somewhere with preferable interlinking bedrooms and either has, or is close to somewhere to amuse the kids for a few hours each day. Heading over to Achill Island for 2 days at the end of the week.

Have sent enquiry emails to all of these because they all seem family friendly

Hotel Ballina
                                                Mulranny Park Hotel
                                                Downhill House Hotel
                                                Westport Hotel
                                                Breaffy House
                                                Westport Woods Hotel

Just holding fire on The Harbour Mill Apartments because they have a 4 night offer for €349 but we only want 3 nights (unless we go the Sunday) but no breakfast/dinners included in that obv.
                                                Ballina is fucking horrendous. Avoid like plague, although Mount Falcon is a lovely place for a break with the missus, but you wouldn't actually want to plan to leave the grounds of the hotel.

Westport is ok but wildly over-rated, plus it's a massive stag/hen destination so might be dodgy at weekends with families but should be fine midweek.

Castlebar lol.

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                Dont go to Ballina or Castlebar. Westport is nice but really Sligo is your only man for a holiday in the North West.

Culture, Surf for the kids, seaweed baths for Mrs Flushieand your self while they are in the cold water and way less Mayo People it has it all really.
                                                Yeah. This.

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                I would say avoid the Waterfront and also Source in Sligo for food. Both cost top dollar but are average at best.

Montmarte is a fantastic restaurant but you would need to book as it is tiny but also pricey. If you are into it you can go deep sea fishing for an afternoon which is supposed to be good craic. Ask in Harry's and they will sort you out.

Dont think I have ever met you before so not sure what you are really looking for but Parkes castle and a boat trip down Lough Gill is quite a nice day but if it is a group of lads surfing and the pub is more the way to go.
                                                Source has changed it's menu now, and catered for the poor people. It's extremely average now. They fired the decent chefs. Waterfront very average.

Montmarte is nice yeah, but would recommend Silver Apple (French/Irish bistro, good simple food done well and very reasonable prices), and Eala Bhan (Irish with concentration on steak/seafood. Excellent food, again simply done but good quality, also has a sister restuarant in Strandhill called Tra Ban that is great too.)

There's a new Tapas place right in centre of town called Casa Mia that is very good, cool interior and nice atmosphere. The Bistro Bianconi is very family friendly, food is average Italian, but again it's not too expensive. Wouldn't be my choice but might be best after The Silver Apple for young family.

Hotel wise for family I'd look to stay in Radisson or Clarion. Clarion has crazy golf, leisure centre and is very central. Radisson is on Rosses Point road and also has nice spa as well as handy for heading to Rosses Point (beach, walking, golf, etc) If midweek The Glasshouse is handy too as very central, but again is hen/stag magnet at weekend.

There's actually alot to do in Sligo but very weather dependent I suppose. Sligo Golf Academy and Activity Farm is a great place for a family, they have little putting greens. driving range, as well as archery, and other outdoor mazes and games. Again you can't really go wrong with Strandhill, nice pubs like The Strand, and can eat in Tra Ban after which is upstairs. The Model gallery is well worth a visit, always stuff on up there from exhibitions to cinema, and is a really cool, modern building with a nice little modern cafe. Can check out a football match at The Showgrounds or rugby out in the rugby club either.

Would definitely recommend Sligo ahead of anywhere else in the north-west. Plus the people are far more normal/civilised than all the lunatics from Mayo etc.

Comment

Actually Keane probably would burn the church.
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Great bargain for the old cricket fans.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Its just a temporary problem. Because Im using linux at the moment and using stars through wine when i go to deposit using moneybookers wine wont open the moneybookers browser page to complete the transaction. I was like no big deal i wont play but then i get bored....
                                                      Incorrect solution.

Stop losing = Correct solution.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Speaking of hotels, anywhere we definetly shouldn't stay in Mayo? Heading there with MrsF and the kids for 3 days at the end of August and just trying to do a deal with a few places at the moment before i give up and book it direct. Looking for somewhere with preferable interlinking bedrooms and either has, or is close to somewhere to amuse the kids for a few hours each day. Heading over to Achill Island for 2 days at the end of the week.

Have sent enquiry emails to all of these because they all seem family friendly

Hotel Ballina
                                                        Mulranny Park Hotel
                                                        Downhill House Hotel
                                                        Westport Hotel
                                                        Breaffy House
                                                        Westport Woods Hotel

Just holding fire on The Harbour Mill Apartments because they have a 4 night offer for €349 but we only want 3 nights (unless we go the Sunday) but no breakfast/dinners included in that obv.
                                                        Hi Tony,

Westport would be my choice of town to visit/stay with a family. Plenty to do there too, Breaffy or Hotel Westport are both nice, though Mulranny Park Inn isnt too bad either. A nice pool and leisure complex there, closer to Achill (bout 15-20mins), was best man at 2 weddings there during the past 5 years and don't recall hearing any complaints .

Where do ye plan staying in Achill....? If the sun shines you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere as beautiful as some of the spots on the island!

Comment

I am going on Hen night for the Bank hol in August. We were meant to be going to Buck Mooneys in Meath but it has been closed down this week some court order or other.

So now we are going to the Galway Races. 75 quid each which includes entry fee, race card, 4 course dinner and our own tipster ( GAB wearing sexy tux? ) Looking forward to it as have never been to the races. Also the Hen lives in Galway and she has offered to put us all up so extra money to gamble.

I know nothing about the races, how many races are there and roughly how much would I need, tenner a race? more? Obv I am not loaded like. would 100 quid be enough to gamble or should I stretch it further? its costing 75 so far so in fairness dont want to spend 100s!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Joe Paterno committed the most serious of crimes by effectively giving consent for children to be raped. Even worse the fact that he was in a position of responsibility as a person working with young people. There is no defence and no punishment is adequate. I would imagine that they would take PSU out of the division and everything else but that would only punish the people and children associated with PSU and not Paterno. His individual records should be abolished and his name forever remembered as the man who turned a blind eye to child rape when in a position to stop it.

Comment

I am going on Hen night for the Bank hol in August. We were meant to be going to Buck Mooneys in Meath but it has been closed down this week some court order or other.

So now we are going to the Galway Races. 75 quid each which includes entry fee, race card, 4 course dinner and our own tipster ( GAB wearing sexy tux? ) Looking forward to it as have never been to the races. Also the Hen lives in Galway and she has offered to put us all up so extra money to gamble.

I know nothing about the races, how many races are there and roughly how much would I need, tenner a race? more? Obv I am not loaded like. would 100 quid be enough to gamble or should I stretch it further? its costing 75 so far so in fairness dont want to spend 100s!
                                                              Galway is mad during races. 8 Races just put on a tenner a race and enjoy yourself without risking a fortune!
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                Actually Keane probably would burn the church.
                                                                I'd burn it for less reason than that Paterno scumbag has given.

Comment

Galway is mad during races. 8 Races just put on a tenner a race and enjoy yourself without risking a fortune!
                                                                  yeah thats what I was kinda thinking, shur tis all luck surely. might just go for the outsiders lol
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Does your expert opinion think we have the slightest of chances in the hyde on saturday?
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

yeah thats what I was kinda thinking, shur tis all luck surely. might just go for the outsiders lol
                                                                      where are ye staying and what day ya heading to it?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

where are ye staying and what day ya heading to it?
                                                                        staying with my cousin in claregalway. she is the girl that is getting married . we are going on the Saturday!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Does your expert opinion think we have the slightest of chances in the hyde on saturday?
                                                                          I don't think ye have the ball winners around the middle that Limerick do to put Kildare under pressure in those stakes, but ye have a solid defensive setup and some excellent defenders in the likes of Donovan and Harrison. Kildare can struggle against well setup defences as we know.

Haven't priced up the game properly yet but I'd expect to be favouring Sligo's side of the spread rather than Kildare's.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                            @Caf about Galway....
                                                                            Daily routine should be this......

Get up and make a monster fry while reading the RP.
                                                                            Head down to the track and lose your bollix over a few beers.
                                                                            Hit the Radisson straight after for more gargle.
                                                                            When drunk enough hit the dance floor with all the desperate auld ones.
                                                                            Strike out with any half decent girls your age.
                                                                            Head back to dance floor and above gamey auld ones.
                                                                            Taxi home for the ride

Rinse and repeat.

Jesus I'm excited already!

Coincidence or not?!

Comment

Its without doubt we lack ball winners in the centre of the field, and we have for a few years. Harrison is starting to come good finally after a poor league and a slow start to championship. We definitely need one the forwards, Marren or Kelly to have a big game which is what i felt was mising from the mayo game.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I hope you mean the organisation, and not the building.

I appreciate some of the architecture and art.

Also, they make for surprisingly great nightclubs.

Last edited by Micknail; 24-07-12, 13:46.
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Its without doubt we lack ball winners in the centre of the field, and we have for a few years. Harrison is starting to come good finally after a poor league and a slow start to championship. We definitely need one the forwards, Marren or Kelly to have a big game which is what i felt was mising from the mayo game.
                                                                                  Breheny is key. Run at Kildare from deep with the ball and they react like startled earwigs for some reason.

Comment

ahem

www.livegaelic.com would be the website url!

To help you remember, think of - "i live in rathgar", for the double play on the word Live.

The GAA own the term - GAA, so we had to abandon the name we had in mind initially
                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Breheny is key. Run at Kildare from deep with the ball and they react like startled earwigs for some reason.
                                                                                      Yeah hopefully he has a good game. Johnny Davey really needs to start. Hes one of the best half backs in the country and with his speed and skill nobody can carry the ball from half back to half forward line like him. Thats if the kildare lads dont clothesline him to the neck like the mayo lads did
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                        Next door neighbour is trying to get out of Aleppo today. He made a phone call last night that was very negative and it seems like he thinks he will be lucky to make it.

There was a man shot in the car in front of him a day or two ago. Dont ask me why he didnt take the warning to get out when they were given.
                                                                                        What is he doing there?
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          What is he doing there?
                                                                                          Trying not to get shot i'd say.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                            ahem

www.livegaelic.com would be the website url!

To help you remember, think of - "i live in rathgar", for the double play on the word Live.

The GAA own the term - GAA, so we had to abandon the name we had in mind initially
                                                                                            Can I submit a match review?

Dublin vs. Meath, LSF Final.

Dublin Supremacy.

Just give us the Sam now.

G. Zod.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

What is he doing there?
                                                                                              Professor in the university over there.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tried this bread yesterday and OMG its just divine, is it good, bad same as white bread. It is so crunchy!

Last edited by SatNav; 24-07-12, 14:41.
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Tried this bread yesterday and OMG its juts divine, is it good, bad same as white bread. It is so crunchy!

Are you sure you took it out of the wrapper?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                    Are you sure you took it out of the wrapper?
                                                                                                    LOL of course why?? I am eating it now with Ham, cheese, scallion and Tomato with salad cream!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

LOL of course why?? I am eating it now with Ham, cheese, scallion and Tomato with salad cream!
                                                                                                      Might explain the crunchiness.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                        Might explain the crunchiness.
                                                                                                        It has poppy seeds and pumpkin seeds in it, obv its crunchy!!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                          I hope you mean the organisation, and not the building.

I appreciate some of the architecture and art.

Also, they make for surprisingly great nightclubs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlovy_L%C3%A1zn%C4%9B

I was in that Karlovy Lazne place in Prague and I thought it was pretty mediocre. It really didn't seem that big to me.

Comment

This is bizarre, but then again so is Bollywood in general.

Comment

Salad Cream WTF is it 1975 again

Comment

*WARNING: SPOILERS!*To celebrate the launch of Breaking Bad's Fifth Season this week, Xeni Jardin (@xeni) and Miles O'Brien (@milesobrien) dig into the show'...

Comment

Salad Cream WTF is it 1975 again
                                                                                                                  What!!!! How can you not like salad cream. Salad cream with scallions is juts divine, Mayo is so bland in comparison!
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Random one - do supermarkets sell juniper berries or would i have to go somewhere more specialized? Looking for a small quantity.

Comment

Katie Taylor to be flag bearer for Ireland at the opening ceremony. Interesting that, I had heard she had let it be known she would decline any offer to do it as she was worried about any possible strain on the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                                        I was in that Karlovy Lazne place in Prague and I thought it was pretty mediocre. It really didn't seem that big to me.
                                                                                                                        That's because your a bodybuilding giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                          Random one - do supermarkets sell juniper berries or would i have to go somewhere more specialized? Looking for a small quantity.
                                                                                                                          Check a bush, but be sure not to drop a brick on the naked hermits foot in the pit next to it.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X