This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard is good in micromillions only 19000 more till bubble

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.3 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t9262)
    Hero (SB) (t9673)
    BB (t357)
    UTG (t6544)
    MP (t3485)
    CO (t5347)

Hero's M: 80.61

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
    UTG bets t176, 3 folds, Hero raises to t480, 1 fold, UTG calls t304

Flop: (t1040) 4, 8, 2 (2 players)
    Hero bets t780, UTG raises to t6064 (All-In), Hero calls t5284

Turn: (t13168) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t13168) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t13168

Results below:
    SPOILER

Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and eights).
    UTG had 7, 7 (two pair, eights and sevens).
    Outcome: Hero won t13168

This tourney has introduced me to the new min bet bluff on river.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      ah yep - that's the one. cheers - will get some mustard
      you see, with my mustard you get both, mustardy goodness and the gentle heat of chilli. PM Kev, i'm sure he got a few pots so that next time i run out he can deliver asap. BBV express delivery!!!

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      SHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
      you called my dear?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
        How long would limerick to galway take? Would you do it in an hour?
        Just about, new junctions around Galway add to the time a bit.

Comment

holy fucking shit what an outrageously perfect breakfast idea

Avocados are amazing things—they're delicious on their own, but they also have a lot of healthy fats, dietary fibers, and vitamins, and despite their

this was funny and on the money

Top 10 Reasons How Women Get Fatter Despite Good Intent

1. They do spinning classes. That and disco fly swatting will get you nowhere fast in your pursuit of lean physique.

2. They have Kashi for breakfast with skim milk for breakfast. Eat the cardboard box, it is higher in nutrients.

3. They go for coffee after training. Coffee is great pre-training, horrendous post training. You want high cortisol when you train, not after.

4. They follow a low fat diet, fearing that fat makes you fat. In the process, they avoid nutrient dense foods like avocadoes that would help much raster.

5. They consume soy products that shrink their brains not their hips because of the toxic levels of manganese.

6. They eat bagels because they are low fat. Gasoline is also low in fat. Would you drink that?

7. They don’t make time for themselves. Here is the best fat loss tip for women: take a week off just for you, no boyfriend/partner/husband and no kids.

8. They consume grains. Part of a healthy and balanced fat butt.

9. They use beauty products loaded with harmful chemicals such as parabenes.

10. They don’t follow the axiom: You are your schedule.
          Last edited by Emmet; 12-07-12, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            Do you have an opinion on Moutinho? I haven't seen him much myself.
            I havent seen much, was impressed with him in the euro's, did everything that was asked of him type thing. looks a good addition to any side. but not sure about much of a difference on the big stage he will be

Originally posted by carlop View Post
            This is nuts on Milan's part. Letting the two go for 62 million euro is ridiculous when you think that PSG seem to have no regard for money whatsoever.

They could definitely have held out for at least 80-90 million. I can only presume there are some other hidden aspects to this, like maybe first option on certain players or something else like that.

Galliani is going to have to pull something far bigger than Andy Carroll out of the bag to appease the fans.

Kaka is a possibility, but they'll need more.
            ye its a bit nuts alight, especially since they rejected 45 from them for thiago, means ibra is valued around 20, i think they have been looking to offload ibra anyway as his wages are just too high. Apart from the transfer fee its reported they will save 110 million euro in the wages they would of paid them. With ibra making up most of that. Might have been we will take ibra but also have to get thiago.

I doubt they will go for kaka, wont pay 25 million for him and his wages would be too unrealistic to afford. Talk of Destro the young italian striker, Dede a brazilian centre back who has more potential than Thiago apparently and then they are looking into Tevez/Dzeko.

This summer has been huge, they have reduced the average age to just over 27 which is about 15 years younger than it normally is.

I think what coul be an option is veratti who is one of the best young italian talents around, psg were heavily linked with him and now it seems it has stalled, milan might have asked them to back off. If we get him and destro to go along with El Sharrawy we would potentially have the italian front 3 for the foreseeable future after Balotelli snaps and gets locked up

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              Just about, new junctions around Galway add to the time a bit.
              Was planning on going up and late Reging that Caesars game but gonna have to leave it now. Maybe tomorrow night! You playing it?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                you see, with my mustard you get both, mustardy goodness and the gentle heat of chilli. PM Kev, i'm sure he got a few pots so that next time i run out he can deliver asap. BBV express delivery!!!

Just the 3 (2 left now), I wont be parting with anymore.

Have located a few online places that will deliver here though which is nice

Comment

What time are betting offices open till tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    What time are betting offices open till tonight
                    half nine for boyles anyway
                    airport, lol

Comment

BigSam doing a blog for PP now. What a sell out heh.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

BBV Request.

Manly cocktails please. Whiskey based. Ones that don't require years of talent preferably.

Think

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Just the 3 (2 left now), I wont be parting with anymore.

Have located a few online places that will deliver here though which is nice
                          nice little stash there. found a few places that delivered but it came to 20 quid a pot which is kind of excessive!!! i can always return the favor from Dublin in any event, and you know who sells it here now so whenever you come up you can stock up!!

Comment

Spain - France u19 Euro semi final gone to a penalty shoot out about to start on Eurosport.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              The guy recording that reminded me a bit of this guy - think i saw this on bbv one night after smoking a joint, stopped laughing a half hour later

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                BBV Request.

Manly cocktails please. Whiskey based. Ones that don't require years of talent preferably.

Think
                                The applejack with JD sour apple mickey finns and sprite is good although a bit sweet to have too many
                                airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

WTF?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...-wsop-1219323/

Comment

Originally posted by I'm_not_folding... View Post
                                      obviously AK spades wins.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          The applejack with JD sour apple mickey finns and sprite is good although a bit sweet to have too many
                                          wtf is this shit. Ban this dude pls

I said manly, whiskey cocktails.

Not 15 year old girls drinks.

Don Draper wouldn't drink no JD, and certainly wouldn't be supping from Finns Mickey.

Comment

wtf is this shit. Ban this dude pls

Not 15 year old girls drinks.

Don Draper wouldn't drink no JD, and certainly wouldn't be supping from Finns Mickey.
                                            hahaha I would actually be more of a jameson man never have jd but was just giving you details of the cocktail that was alright only whiskey cocktail i can ever remember having. I missed the manly mention

Is a cocktail ever manly?
                                            airport, lol

Comment

So, started a new job last December and since I've been there a sound bloke from Ballyfermot has been working with HR looking after a lot of the admin side of it (getting forms filled, doing up letters from the company, administering the Travel to Work tickets, etc). I ran into him today and he told me that it was his last day. I asked where he was off to next, and he informed me that he was back on the scratcher. I was surprised and in the ensuing conversation it transpired that he had been there through FAS on one of the internship schemes that involve you keeping your dole and getting an extra €50 for working a full week.

Now, any dealings I had with him he seemed to be very polite and on the ball. And he confirmed the same today, that he had received nothing but positive feedback about his work. He would be finishing off an apprenticeship if the arse wasn't out of the economy, and took on the office gig in the hope that he might get taken on (I'd be delighted to work for minimum wage") if he impressed. 8 months later he was being funnelled out the door with no job offered, and his replacement had already started - also on an Intern scheme.

So, there is a job there however low skilled one may perceive it to be, but rather than hiring someone to do it the company just keep taking people on the dole for €50 a week and stringing them along for as long as they can before repeating the process.

How is this positive? It's smart business by the company, sure - but the individual is being taken advantage of and the tax payer is not benefiting. To say that this lad was crestfallen is the understatement to end all understatements. Came in, did what he was asked to do well and ends up with nothing to show for it. Quite enraging to see a decent lad get used in such a way.

EDIT: To top it off, the guy congratulated me on something after telling me his story - all class. The shite pumped out there by media and sections of society about how people on the dole are lazy or frauds is infuriating - the vast majority are decent sorts down on their luck through forces outside their own control.
                                              Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 12-07-12, 20:15.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"Men who made us Fat" final episode just started on BBC2.

About to debunk the "Low Fat" "Added Fruit" products...

Comment

2TB USB 3.0 EXT HDD for £79.99 ~ €102.00 with super saver delivery included on Amazon.

Grab it while it's hot folks.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                    Is a cocktail ever manly?
                                                    This really.

Whiskey should be drunk on it's own. A little ice and/or water can be good too. Anything else is just poncy gayness of the highest order.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      So, started a new job last December and since I've been there a sound bloke from Ballyfermot has been working with HR looking after a lot of the admin side of it (getting forms filled, doing up letters from the company, administering the Travel to Work tickets, etc). I ran into him today and he told me that it was his last day. I asked where he was off to next, and he informed me that he was back on the scratcher. I was surprised and in the ensuing conversation it transpired that he had been there through FAS on one of the internship schemes that involve you keeping your dole and getting an extra €50 for working a full week.

Now, any dealings I had with him he seemed to be very polite and on the ball. And he confirmed the same today, that he had received nothing but positive feedback about his work. He would be finishing off an apprenticeship if the arse wasn't out of the economy, and took on the office gig in the hope that he might get taken on (I'd be delighted to work for minimum wage") if he impressed. 8 months later he was being funnelled out the door with no job offered, and his replacement had already started - also on an Intern scheme.

So, there is a job there however low skilled one may perceive it to be, but rather than hiring someone to do it the company just keep taking people on the dole for €50 a week and stringing them along for as long as they can before repeating the process.

How is this positive? It's smart business by the company, sure - but the individual is being taken advantage of and the tax payer is not benefiting. To say that this lad was crestfallen is the understatement to end all understatements. Came in, did what he was asked to do well and ends up with nothing to show for it. Quite enraging to see a decent lad get used in such a way.
                                                      report your company to Jobsbridge. This kind of nonsense is a clear exploitation of a scheme that wasn't thought out at all.

In fact, it is a beyond retarded scheme. Meddling with free market economics with utter retarded price floors and ceilings.

Comment

On my way home tonight I spotted a chicken crossing the road.

No joke.

I laughed all the way home, was gutted that I was alone and nobody else saw it.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

No joke.

any idea what he was up to?
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                              Manhattan is a proper manly whiskey cocktail

(obv leave the cherry out)

Morgan's Hotel in Temple Bar does an amazing one. In fact a few too many Manhattans in the Morgan in November 2010 were the cause of my current fatherhood
                                                              surely that's just this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Fashioned

but ghey?

Comment

report your company to Jobsbridge. This kind of nonsense is a clear exploitation of a scheme that wasn't thought out at all.

In fact, it is a beyond retarded scheme. Meddling with free market economics with utter retarded price floors and ceilings.
                                                                On this, I completely agree. The protection of public sector pay agreements is the other side of this coin - natural supply and demand in the labour market would have us in a lot better shape when stuff like this is happening.
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                  This really.

Whiskey should be drunk on it's own. A little ice and/or water can be good too. Anything else is just poncy gayness of the highest order.
                                                                  Lol
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

No joke.

Why was he crossing the road?

If you waited you could have answered an age old question.

Comment

EDIT: To top it off, the guy congratulated me on something after telling me his story - all class. The shite pumped out there by media and sections of society about how people on the dole are lazy or frauds is infuriating - the vast majority are decent sorts down on their luck through forces outside their own control.
                                                                      I've had a few rants about this jobsbridge shit, some companies are really taking the piss out of the system. Was uproar a few months back over it but nothing has changed. Still see jobs in my field advertised as an apprenticeship when they really are nothing of the sort. Both Public and Private sector I've seen advertising the same thing, pisses me off no end.

Comment

At the end of the contact I've heard most just don't take you on no matter how well you work. You get an extra 50euro but with travel lunch etc. you are better of money wise not taking them. If I thought for a second that you could get a good job at the end of it it might make it worthwhile.

Comment

c'mon now.

I would agree about the above when discussing anyone who's applied and started a Jobsbridge setup, even those ridiculous ones like "Fast Food Operator". There is an issue with long term unemployment, and there are certainly plenty of examples of people who have simply no wish to return to employment, they have found their niche and they can settle in it, albeit not as comfortable as others, but have suited themselves.

The Jobsbridge setup is a joke, basically preying on the people you've described in the bolded above, but the numbers applying for Jobsbridge is only a tiny percentage of those on the dole.

"Internships" my hole in the main. A complete and utter deterrent to hiring. The scheme needs to be dissolved asap so that the people being taken advantage of, those who are trying their hardest to get back into the workforce, don't have to compete with this horrific barrier to employment. In your example above that employee costs the company €2.5k pa. You be the best, most brightest employee they've ever seen, and it still doesn't make you worth the additional €16k pa it would cost to take you on full time on minimum wage. Why should any company hire anyone through normal routes when it can use Jobsbridge to hire 7 people for less of a cost through Jobsbridge?

Comment

This crappy weather can just Fuck off
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yeah if you're going to mix whiskey, water is def the nicest/cheapist/healthiest accompaniment. I never get folk who'd buy an expensive bottle of some spirit and then completely mask the taste with a mixer like coke.
                                                                              Last edited by The Situation; 12-07-12, 20:47.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

My Jobsbridge experience.

8 Weeks of enforced temporary leave due to a downturn in business while a guy there on jobsbridge covered part of my job. I'm back about 4 weeks now. Today UPC cut us off and bord gais sent the ESB engineers to snip our line. Both bills were paid today to avoid the cut offs. I looked at the balance of debtors on of our accounts package and there is so much money owed to the business that is barely trickling in its not funny. So many other small businesses in the same situation I guess. I am pissed off that I was put on a temporary lay off. On the other hand I would have been seeking a new role, leaving town and the business gone under If I hadn't been laid off.

Comment

Waterford team to play Tipp in the Munster Final on Sunday. Tony Browne starts at the young age of 39. Hero

1. Stephen O’Keeffe Ballygunner
                                                                                  2. Noel Connors Passage
                                                                                  3. Liam Lawlor Fourmilewater
                                                                                  4. Stephen Daniels De La Salle
                                                                                  5. Tony Browne Mount Sion
                                                                                  6. Michael Walsh (Captain) Stradbally
                                                                                  7. Kevin Moran De La Salle
                                                                                  8. Stephen Molumphy Ballyduff Upper
                                                                                  9. Philip Mahony Ballygunner
                                                                                  10. Pauric Mahony Ballygunner
                                                                                  11. Seamus Prendergast Ardmore
                                                                                  12. Maurice Shanahan Lismore
                                                                                  13. John Mullane De La Salle
                                                                                  14. Shane Walsh Fourmilewater
                                                                                  15. Gavin O’Brien Roanmore

Comment

No joke.

are you sure you saw it?

SPOILER
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Gofl...2122900&sr=1-1

2TB USB 3.0 EXT HDD for £79.99 ~ €102.00 with super saver delivery included on Amazon.

Grab it while it's hot folks.
                                                                                      Seems pretty good, would like just one dedicated spot to store my photos & that seems like a good solution but still holding out on the idea of getting a NAS up and running.

Have you ever configured one?
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                        Was planning on going up and late Reging that Caesars game but gonna have to leave it now. Maybe tomorrow night! You playing it?
                                                                                        Yeah I'll be going tomorrow alright, most likely directly from work in Limerick, you're welcome to a lift up if you like, but i won't be going back to Limerick that night!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Seems pretty good, would like just one dedicated spot to store my photos & still holding out on the idea of getting a NAS up and running.

Have you ever configured one?
                                                                                          nope, I've been screaming to get one for work for the last 6 months. There's not much to it anyway. You could build one from scratch using the freenas software and a scrapped or obsolete desktop easily enough. Once you include a spare drive for redundancy in your array you are laughing. Would be a cool project if you have the time and spare cash

Comment

And we told you, there's no such thing.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Tell him to report the company. AFAIK you can't offer the same internship scheme twice.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                Yeah I'll be going tomorrow alright, most likely directly from work in Limerick, you're welcome to a lift up if you like, but i won't be going back to Limerick that night!
                                                                                                No your grand. If im going up It will most likely be late. Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Action hour tourneys on stars are mad. Regged for the Micro Million one and now I'm playing a 1624 bb stack

Comment

Anyone know if any of these sites have synchronized breaks Ongame/Merge or Revolution Gaming (Cake)?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                      Tell him to report the company. AFAIK you can't offer the same internship scheme twice.
                                                                                                      Aren't their different schemes on stream now that succeed Jobsbridge (but are essentially the same thing)?

Comment

Lloyd, do you mind me asking what industry you're working in now? That seems scandalous.

My Jobsbridge experience.

8 Weeks of enforced temporary leave due to a downturn in business while a guy there on jobsbridge covered part of my job. I'm back about 4 weeks now. Today UPC cut us off and bord gais sent the ESB engineers to snip our line. Both bills were paid today to avoid the cut offs. I looked at the balance of debtors on of our accounts package and there is so much money owed to the business that is barely trickling in its not funny. So many other small businesses in the same situation I guess. I am pissed off that I was put on a temporary lay off. On the other hand I would have been seeking a new role, leaving town and the business gone under If I hadn't been laid off.
                                                                                                        Have I got this straight: the company that employs you is experiencing a downturn, so to cut down on costs while maintaining employee levels, you were laid off temporarily and a guy from Jobsbridge was taken on to 'cover' your position?! After eight weeks he was then let go and you were brought back in? If that is correct, I refuse to believe it isn't breaking some regulation or condition of Jobsbridge, that situation fucks the both of you over!

Jobsbridge is such a flawed scheme, it is so open to exploitation and those situations demean the concept of paid work - the scheme is bad for all of us. ARGH!

Comment

nope, I've been screaming to get one for work for the last 6 months. There's not much to it anyway. You could build one from scratch using the freenas software and a scrapped or obsolete desktop easily enough. Once you include a spare drive for redundancy in your array you are laughing. Would be a cool project if you have the time and spare cash
                                                                                                          I'm hoping one of my mates is able to score me a few TB hard drives if so that would be a huge help and would have to get the NAS box thus reducing the price and been able to put that towards a good housing unit.

Got a laugh out of this over on pixmania.
                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                            Lloyd, do you mind me asking what industry you're working in now? That seems scandalous.

Have I got this straight: the company that employs you is experiencing a downturn, so to cut down on costs while maintaining employee levels, you were laid off temporarily and a guy from Jobsbridge was taken on to 'cover' your position?! After eight weeks he was then let go and you were brought back in? If that is correct, I refuse to believe it isn't breaking some regulation or condition of Jobsbridge, that situation fucks the both of you over!

Jobsbridge is such a flawed scheme, it is so open to exploitation and those situations demean the concept of paid work - the scheme is bad for all of us. ARGH!
                                                                                                            Guy who was on jobsbridge was already in place several months nearing the end of his term when this happened. First few months he was there and over Christmas relatively speaking we were doing well compared to the previous 18 months( He was brought in to cover the overflow of work and with the intention of taking off some of the pressure so the boss could spend more time on growing the business). He has entered part time employment with us now and is claiming for the days he does not work.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Waterford team to play Tipp in the Munster Final on Sunday. Tony Browne starts at the young age of 39. Hero
                                                                                                            What a man! Every year I expect his performance levels to dip slightly. Every year this never happens. What is the story with Eoin Kelly these days?
                                                                                                            Last edited by coillcam; 12-07-12, 21:32.

Comment

Digg sold for $500,000 while Google had a $200million offer turned down in 2008. Run bad I guess.

Linky

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                I'm hoping one of my mates is able to score me a few TB hard drives if so that would be a huge help and would have to get the NAS box thus reducing the price and been able to put that towards a good housing unit.

Got a laugh out of this over on pixmania.
                                                                                                                More of a MiWadi man myself

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                  Buy flights and hotel separately, buy them your self.
                                                                                                                  Save a bundle on agent fees
                                                                                                                  Thank you........Variance in prices is like a rollercoaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    Scurvy! The curse of sailors for centuries. Need vitamin C amongst other nutrients not found in bread. I think your teeth fall out and you start speaking like a pirate.
                                                                                                                    I think a few round here have been on the bread only diet!!!

Comment

Drove down to tramore to play sat with The intention of driving home. Ffs now plonked at the bar with a corona in the hand and booked in for the night, ah Shur as the lads say ya could be dead long enough.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        BigSam doing a blog for PP now. What a sell out heh.
                                                                                                                        Was fucking disgusted when I seen this. I despise the paddy power marketing team.

Comment

Man this was great tv, found a link to the lot of them too. Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X