X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    LMAO @ Kildare GAA

Seanie Johnson is going to play for St Kevins today in a hurling championship match so as to meet the criteria to have played in a 'Championship Match'.

Brilliant, even if they don't really want or need him it gets all the shit off the front pages and makes it yesterdays news.
    Serious? Why are they even bothered don't think he's that good.

Comment

lol morning time ipoker?
      airport, lol

Comment

Hadn't seen this one yet.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
          Serious? Why are they even bothered don't think he's that good.
          I don't understand it either, maybe McGeeney wants him to fill a gap maybe its all Johnson's own doing and there is just about room on the panel for him. No one who would usually be in the know seems really sure, only time will tell.

I'd guess that the most important thing now is to get rid of the story.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LMAO @ Kildare GAA

Seanie Johnson is going to play for St Kevins today in a hurling championship match so as to meet the criteria to have played in a 'Championship Match'.

Brilliant, even if they don't really want or need him it gets all the shit off the front pages and makes it yesterdays news.
            It's the GAA admin that has brought the situation to this. I'm actually glad it's ending up in such a ridiculous way because it's the conclusion the fiasco deserves.

Read Darragh O'Sé's article here for what the correct opinion on the entire situation is. I regrettably had to travel to Cavan for a funeral this week and can confirm the bile being barfed in Johnston's direction from the people there. GAA have ensured his life is going to be 10x harder forever which is some indictment of the custodians of an amateur game.

Comment

I don't understand it either, maybe McGeeney wants him to fill a gap maybe its all Johnson's own doing and there is just about room on the panel for him. No one who would usually be in the know seems really sure, only time will tell.

I'd guess that the most important thing now is to get rid of the story.
              He's an absolutely brilliant player, anyone who tells you anything else is telling lies probably about ever even having seen him play. How many Cavan games have been televised in the past 10 years?

Check out the second point here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Several hundred Internet win points to Icky for whatever it was he had to do to fix Finkel's sig

Comment

Anyone here watch The Mentalist?

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    He's an absolutely brilliant player, anyone who tells you anything else is telling lies probably about ever even having seen him play. How many Cavan games have been televised in the past 10 years?

Check out the second point here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr3Op69ODRQ
                    Deadly

There is loads of self interested talk in KE that he'd never get a place but with our forwards conversion rates being what they are , excepting JD, he might be just the ticket.

Comment

Johnston is all star material when he is with a team like Kildare.

Comment

Deadly

There is loads of self interested talk in KE that he'd never get a place but with our forwards conversion rates being what they are , excepting JD, he might be just the ticket.
                        The chances that any of the people saying that have travelled to Breffni Park in the last ten years to have the slightest idea what they're on about is pretty slim!

Gimme a text if you make it to Croker tomorrow I'll probably head over as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          I am allergic to dustmite and grass pollen and from some age, 7-10 maybe, took a morning preventative nasal spray every morning. This prevented me from walking around sneezing repeatedly when I woke up.

But at the turn of the seasons I would get hay fever from the pollen for a few days, including at the start of summer. It would last a few days and then go away.

I stopped using the nasal spray a couple of years ago because I reckoned I didn't need it anymore, same for preventive asthma turbo inhaler. It has been fine, but I have never experienced hay fever like I have in the last 2 months.

I think I'll go back to taking it every morning until this presumably freak pollen wave ends (has this been confirmed beyond extensive anecdote?).
                          Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Definitely the worst I've had it in twenty years. I actually thought I'd gradually built a resistance to pollen. I had extreme hay fever as a child, mainly felt it in my eyes, they would swell up like they'd been punched. Gradually got better and better over the years.

Until this year. Fuck me it's bad.
                          Glad to hear this because it's certainly the most consistently I've ever had hayfever over the past two months.

Sneezing all day every day, itchy eyes, throat and general feeling awful.

Going to give Lloyds thing a try now though so hopefully that'll work.
                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Deadly

I would rather see less of him and more of fogerty tbh cracking prospect came off the bench v Tyrone and scored 4 nice pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              The chances that any of the people saying that have travelled to Breffni Park in the last ten years to have the slightest idea what they're on about is pretty slim!

Gimme a text if you make it to Croker tomorrow I'll probably head over as well.
                              Ipb pints I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                Just heard it the Celtic Supporters Club of Ireland annual Dinner tonight at the CityWest, never been more glad to miss a poker tourney!!!
                                Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                Why??
                                Because a few of the lads from Armagh are heading down and by god I dont want to be with a 10 mile radius of these lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                  Because a few of the lads from Armagh are heading down and by god I dont want to be with a 10 mile radius of these lads.
                                  Lol usually a great night but with Kildare playing tomorrow I didn't have enough brownie points for both

Comment

Not a bad obituary this.

Comment

Usain Bolt beaten in Olympic trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEF7j3ADSsc

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        I was there for that and didnt think it would kick off like it did viral. Easily amused people imo much funnier moments out there.

My favourite chat of the games

Chants outside municipal stadium, Poznan ireland vs italy
                                        Last edited by tipp86; 30-06-12, 12:27.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          I was there for that and didnt think it would kick off like it did viral. Easily amused people imo much funnier moments out there.
                                          Blatant brag!
                                          airport, lol

Comment

In the bar in city West on my own. Someone come and say hi please.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Puts a different slant on every James Bond movie I've ever seen tbh. It could be possible...
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                Usain Bolt beaten in Olympic trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEF7j3ADSsc
                                                Wow, he's so slow out of the blocks there. Looks beatable!
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  In the bar in city West on my own. Someone come and say hi please.
                                                  Room number

Comment

LMAO @ Kildare GAA

they don't need him for tomorrow but they definitely want him

Im using my season 1 time that we beat Kildare tomorrow. I dont care if the dubs beat us back to the stoneage I just want to put an end to the regime that is everything I hate in sport - you shouldn't be able to buy success

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      some say he deliberately fault started in the world championships because his Jamaican team mate had the beating of him. He has been nowhere near the form that seen him set the 100m and 200m WR and I dont think he'll get back there tbh

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        Yep, he had a terrible start but still ran 9.86. - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18649280

I am impressed by Blake. They didn't get to go head to head in the World Championships when Bolt was disqualified.

It's gonna be such a good Olympics for the 100m & 200m and 4 x 100m. Well actually, Jamaica just have to not drop the baton and they win the relay.

Comment

Johnston is all star material when he is with a team like Kildare.
                                                          This exactly. I am still not sure about the entire thing from a Kildare perspective but there is no way he doesn't improve our forward line. He certainly gets in ahead of Kavanagh.

The match today is Coill Dubh hurling game at 4. Kevins don't have a hurling team so have an affiliation with Coill Dubh. The possibility was mentioned several weeks ago but I am a little surprised it has come to it.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                              some say he deliberately fault started in the world championships because his Jamaican team mate had the beating of him. He has been nowhere near the form that seen him set the 100m and 200m WR and I dont think he'll get back there tbh
                                                              I think he has been in decent form this year despite the loss. I think he is on song to peak for the Olympics which is why it will be sure a great event.

Funnier is, Blake's main event is 200m.

Comment

LOL @ any kildare person who thinks they don't want Seanie - he is an absolutely class act. I really dont want to see him playing tomorrow as he is better than anything Kildare have with the exception of Doyle who will probably be playing at midfield anyway and he is a huge exception.

Seanie carried Cavan for years and was still able to stand out despite having little around him (no offense Roadsweeper)

This is why Kildare people feel so aggrieved when they don't win stuff they can't see the wood from the trees and genuinely think they have the best players

Comment

Interesting and im not sure im a fan of it.

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/europ...-championship/
                                                                    hate this idea with a passion, still not sure if i even like 2 countries hosting it

Comment

I think he has been in decent form this year despite the loss. I think he is on song to peak for the Olympics which is why it will be sure a great event.

Funnier is, Blake's main event is 200m.
                                                                      Bolts main event is the 200 aswell.

Also he will be much better in London, he wasn't worried about winning last night imo, just qualifying

Comment

LOL @ any kildare person who thinks they don't want Seanie - he is an absolutely class act. I really dont want to see him playing tomorrow as he is better than anything Kildare have with the exception of Doyle who will probably be playing at midfield anyway and he is a huge exception.

Seanie carried Cavan for years and was still able to stand out despite having little around him (no offense Roadsweeper)

This is why Kildare people feel so aggrieved when they don't win stuff they can't see the wood from the trees and genuinely think they have the best players
                                                                        I for one am under no illusions that he wont significantly strengthen our team. There is a difference between that and thinking it is right though.

In saying that there wont be one Kildare fan not singing his praises should he kick the winning point in a significant game this year and that is the kind of difference he will make.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Also he will be much better in London, he wasn't worried about winning last night imo, just qualifying
                                                                          Yea I guess its hard to say which is both their main events. Bolt holds the WR of both!

Basically its going to be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

wtf do you have in your sig lol

Comment

Wtf, Shvedova just won the first set against Errani with Errani not winning a single point.

Comment

Serious time from Blake in the trial. Guy hasn't even supposed to have reached his physical peak yet which is scary, came very close to the 200 world record last season posting the 2nd best time of all time. I'd be on his side at 5/2 in that event.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Seriously dislike the idea of Seanie being allowed to transfer over to Kildare but its not like it's the first time. Brian Murphy did the same thing in the 1990s to get Kildare past Meath.

For all the rivalries Dublin actually have Kildare are bottom of the list re: respect for the team itself. Kerry are top (along with their fans- true class on and off the field) followed by Meath but I have never ever liked Kildare.

Gaelic football is supposed to be about pride in where you're from which, in this instance, is not Kildare.
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/europ...-championship/
                                                                                    I doubt it'll happen. Turkey will almost certainly host it (as Istanbul is outsider of 3 for the Olympics).

The problem was really caused by effectively promising it to Turkey 5 years ago. It means there are no other serious bidders except nonsense bids from Celtic Nations and Georgia.

If I had to guess I'd say a major country (probably Germany) will be approached secretly in the background to be on standby if Istanbul binks the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                      Seriously dislike the idea of Seanie being allowed to transfer over to Kildare but its not like it's the first time. Brian Murphy did the same thing in the 1990s to get Kildare past Meath.

For all the rivalries Dublin actually have Kildare are bottom of the list re: respect for the team itself. Kerry are top (along with their fans- true class on and off the field) followed by Meath but I have never ever liked Kildare.

Gaelic football is supposed to be about pride in where you're from which, in this instance, is not Kildare.
                                                                                      You really do talk some shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                        wtf do you have in your sig lol
                                                                                        Im supporting Icarus and his beliefs. He asked me to advertise it, he's the spokesperson for it

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

they are just unlikable for some unknown reason

I hate losing to Dublin but theres always a respect there, the banter is great and the atmosphere is always special (this may seep away now that we are bad)

When I think of Kildare Id cast them in the same bracket as Mayo and Armagh in terms of likability

Comment

they are just unlikable for some unknown reason

I hate losing to Dublin but theres always a respect there, the banter is great and the atmosphere is always special (this may seep away now that we are bad)

When I think of Kildare Id cast them in the same bracket as Mayo and Armagh in terms of likability
                                                                                            Get real will you there's a respect there nobody respects Meath.

Comment

I'm sensing a Strewel rant!

Basically the only reason I thanked BK's post
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

You can't dislike Mayo. Their fans are about as delusional as Liverpool fans but they are noway near as hateful.

Comment

am i right in saying REYBURN on ipoker is someone on here?
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                    am i right in saying REYBURN on ipoker is someone on here?
                                                                                                    Yeah think so didn't he win the Irish open league we had.

Comment

You can't dislike Mayo. Their fans are about as delusional as Liverpool fans but they are noway near as hateful.
                                                                                                      Think Mayo fans are pretty bad tbh, love twatting them whenever we play them - there's always a put them in their place needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah think so didn't he win the Irish open league we had.
                                                                                                        hes 2nd place in a busto stakes tourny im playing here. might see him at the ft
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Some hilarious Dan Bilzerian stories in this thread....http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...45/index9.html

Comment

lol trollking strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              hes 2nd place in a busto stakes tourny im playing here. might see him at the ft
                                                                                                              He pretty much plays all of the iPoker main tournaments. Seems to be a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                lol trollking strikes again
                                                                                                                It was a pretty commonly expressed opinion after he fault started the 100m by a decent amount as in it wasnt marginal

Comment

It was a pretty commonly expressed opinion after he fault started the 100m by a decent amount as in it wasnt marginal
                                                                                                                  Not a chance he false started purposely though. It's a moronic opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbilko77 View Post
                                                                                                                    Some hilarious Dan Bilzerian stories in this thread....http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...45/index9.html
                                                                                                                    I particularly like the 'Blitz once blew up an RV and videoed it, he blurred out everyone's face except Antonio and told the insurance company that terrorists did it'

Comment

Have a spare 130 odd quid I found in Bray, what should I bet it all on?

Comment

Also, he's run 9.76 this year, Blake just ran 9.75.

On a related note, the fact Powell ran 9.88 to come 3rd after tearing his groin in the first heat is ridiculous.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X