This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    I've an Android and get 1Gb of data on my plan - I've never used more than 50% in any given month and am usually under 25% used. Data used browsing Facebook, etc is all taken from your total but doesn't add up to much. Unless you're using your phone for the majority of your internet browsing or for downloading stuff, can't see how anyone can use more than 1Gb in a single month.
    Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
    Would you be only using the data? Or connected to wifi at home/work?
    I have 700mb on my plan and never went over 500mb used but this would be on avrg 15/20 mins a day using it outside of wifi i think. Thats on iphone.
    Thanks guys, I have a decent idea of laptop usage, but didn't know how much all the little stuff adds up to on iphone.
    The plan i'm looking at is 500MB, but unlimited access to social media sites. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc don't come out of the total.
    I don't think i need to pay extra for a 2-3mb plan.

I'll prob have to pay a small amount for the iphone over 24months, but the price recently was cut in half. Obviously they are trying to get rid of their remaining iphone4 stock before the 5 is released. I'd say i'll wait a month and get the 4 after the 5 comes out.

Comment

Entourage, it only took 8 seasons...

We finally find out Mrs Ari's name !
      This too shall pass.

Comment

One of the most ridiculous points I;ve ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          One of the most ridiculous points I;ve ever seen

which of the many are you refering to ?

nadal wins the tieebreak, game on. fk I'm up at 7.

Djorkovich can't be beaten and Nadal won't be beaten.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

and before anyone asks, tramp the dirt down.

Comment

Game on

Comment

That was some set of tennis.

Comment

Epic tennis is epic.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Just reading Arazi's posts over in the HH's section. What an asshole! Not that I was any better in my response but lack of tickets for Dublin this weekend has me in a pedantic frame of mind.
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

feck looks like Djokovic won't last the 5 sets, he' ll retire. hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                          feck looks like Djokovic won't last the 5 sets, he' ll retire. hope not
                          he can retire in the fifth if he wants, just not before it

Comment

Tom Brady is average.
                            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              he can retire in the fifth if he wants, just not before it
                              they probably have to pay 5 sets . Dunno though. Surely they just award Nadal the last two sets if Djk pulled out .

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

anyone got a link or suggestion for a site to watch movies , always go to letmewatchthis but its down. Also has anyone got a suggestion for a movie to watch?

Comment

Shipped a package to the Deepstack Open in Malta just there. Jumped into a stage 1 during the week when my bro said it was on. Will be over to visit the fecker sooner than I'd planned so
                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Anyone want to play drunken low stakes poker on pokerstars? I'll play any game

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                        $10PLO? Unfortunately have no beer for the drunken part.
                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Sure, sit at a table and Ill find you. What's your username?

Comment

Seated. SN: PuntMaster
                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo
                                                Just reading Arazi's posts over in the HH's section. What an asshole! Not that I was any better in my response but lack of tickets for Dublin this weekend has me in a pedantic frame of mind.
                                                The massive difference was that you were being pedantic to make a point.
                                                He was just being crass for the sake of it. I actualy thought it was a level at first.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                  Question for the BBV.

Where or how is the best way to book a holiday for next week. Looking to go somewhere in Europe/USA on a last minute type thing, so looking for the best value.

Cheers
                                                  bump for morning folk.

Comment

I was playing a tourney on Boyles that started at 3.15am, getting down near the money at about 6.15am and im 3rd in chips and a message pops up saying the system would be from 6.45am.

I jump on the chat and ask what will happen at 6.45, will it be an equity split ect.
                                                    Guy in the chat says at 6.45 ipoker will sort the money out and gives a really vague description about how money will be doled out at 6.45 and says he cant comment on it, its up to ipoker.

I go down stairs at 6.44 (when i thought the last hand was being played), obv i should of hung around because when i come back up a while later the tourney was still on and i had gone short busted shortly after off the money

only a $3Rebuy but so tilting

Comment

Only one Premiership team has scored more goals than Wayne Rooney this season

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

I go down stairs at 6.44 (when i thought the last hand was being played), obv i should of hung around because when i come back up a while later the tourney was still on and i had gone short busted shortly after off the money

only a $3Rebuy but so tilting
                                                        Id only be tilted by my own stupidity in this situation.

Comment

Boom, press launch works. If anyone spots us in any of the other nationals, can you let me know?
                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                            bump for morning folk.
                                                            I use both of these and find them good.

This website is for sale! bestratebeds.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bestratebeds.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

myself and hubby got an apartment in lanzarote for 130 for the week with best rate beds!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Ship the 13 hours sleep.. Felt like I was learning to walk again when I got up this morning. Still managed to sleep out work, despite going to bed at seven! Fresh as a daisy now though.

Comment

Tut Tut, you are a bad influence
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

letter just came in house insurance is up, got a quote for €358, im with FBD, anyone know of anyone cheaper?
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Wombatman; 13-09-11, 08:55.
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                      letter just came in house insurance is up, got a quote for €358, im with FBD, anyone know of anyone cheaper?
                                                                      Insurance is gambling. At bad odds

Comment

Can't wait til the Solheim Cup is over so I don't have to listen to the bombardment of ads for it on Today FM. I realise they're sponsoring it so are obviously trying to big it up a bit, but in all fairness, no one could give a shit about women's golf.

Comment

page 9 of the Examiner gave us a decent sized photo
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

NAMA in action

not quite Eliot Spitzer
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Entourage, it only took 8 seasons...

We finally find out Mrs Ari's name !
                                                                              Thank god it's finally over, the last two seasons draaaaaaagggggged!

Comment

mirror have something on Outbreak too apparently. Must get to the shop.

Just went looking for my passport there to organise myself for Italy at start of October. Found it, with £100 sterling inside, BOOM! Today is a good day.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                  Can't wait til the Solheim Cup is over so I don't have to listen to the bombardment of ads for it on Today FM. I realise they're sponsoring it so are obviously trying to big it up a bit, but in all fairness, no one could give a shit about women's golf.
                                                                                  I don't think there is anyone (and I include all women in this) who at a young age have 'dreamt of holing the winning putt in the Solheim Cup'.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Know nothing about insurance having never had anything of value; but am I right in thinking this is for insuring against the house being burned down or otherwise destroyed or anything stolen from it?
                                                                                      Ya its building and contents (to an agreed amount) but you can pay extra to have certain individual items included (like engagement ring if its expensive or your jet ski !!).

Comment

How are the nerves Neil?

Comment

Tom Waits, always makes you feel like you are sitting in a bar over a whiskey listening to him playing a few feet away. A great tune when the fecking traffic is snarling at you in the morning time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            How are the nerves Neil?
                                                                                            Not great but I am a worrier at the best of times. The only time I announced that we would win handy was the second final against Mayo. I told everyone that morning that we would win by 10 points and even my missus was shocked.

I have gone through the game about 20 times in my head and I think we'll win but I am worried about the amount of goal chances (and actual goals against Limerick first day) that we are allowing. If we stop these I'd be confident. The other thing going for us is our average this year (23 points). If we get near to that I think it should be good enough.

Really looking forward to the weekend though. Sat night will have a full house and its good craic. Lots of pints in local and up early then Sunday for breakfast and into town for a few more before the match. I am normally too wrecked that evening to go to the team hotel. Monday off and watch the match on the couch with a nice cuppa !!! Old age will do that to you.

What about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              I don't think there is anyone (and I include all women in this) who at a young age have 'dreamt of holing the winning putt in the Solheim Cup'.
                                                                                              I might drive down to Kileen Castle to watch the girlies play. Some of them are perfect techniquewise, I might learn something.

Comment

I might drive down to Kileen Castle to watch the girlies play. Some of them are perfect techniquewise, I might learn something.
                                                                                                Dont get me wrong, some of them are fab golfers. The amount I could learn is frightening. But young girls dream about their wedding days and how to make a soufle rise, not the Solheim Cup

Comment

Not great but I am a worrier at the best of times. The only time I announced that we would win handy was the second final against Mayo. I told everyone that morning that we would win by 10 points and even my missus was shocked.

I have gone through the game about 20 times in my head and I think we'll win but I am worried about the amount of goal chances (and actual goals against Limerick first day) that we are allowing. If we stop these I'd be confident. The other thing going for us is our average this year (23 points). If we get near to that I think it should be good enough.

Really looking forward to the weekend though. Sat night will have a full house and its good craic. Lots of pints in local and up early then Sunday for breakfast and into town for a few more before the match. I am normally too wrecked that evening to go to the team hotel. Monday off and watch the match on the couch with a nice cuppa !!! Old age will do that to you.

What about yourself?
                                                                                                  I'm pretty much frantic with excitement at this stage.

I haven't really let myself think too much about the match itself, so not too much nerves about that, just excited for the occasion. Just off the phone with my uncle there and he says everything's ticking over nicely in training and they're pretty confident. I figure tonight/tomorrow is when I'll really start thinking about the line-ups and tactics and start worrying myself!

I'd say we'll probably have a fairly full house for the weekend as well, people are coming up from Cork, Galway and from home to stay in my place, as well as the uncles and all the cousins although they'll be crashing in hotels.

Only downer is that my dad booked a holiday a few months ago and had the brainfart of thinking the final was still the last Sunday instead of the third, so I'm not going to be sitting alongside him at the game for the first time in years. There's no moment quite like that bearhug when the final whistle goes and you're after getting the win!

A Kerry win with my cousin getting a run out would really be the perfect day now, fingers crossed.

How you faring out tickets-wise?

Comment

Dont get me wrong, some of them are fab golfers. The amount I could learn is frightening. But young girls dream about their wedding days and how to make a soufle rise, not the Solheim Cup
                                                                                                    Unfortunately they prefer to dream of sobbing in front on Louis Walsh and singing some mundane song then having some dramatic music played as they reveal their sob story. I'm with TylerD on the X factor, such orchestrated drivel.
                                                                                                    Myself and hersself locked antlers on Sunday as I was determined to drag her to the flicks but those cunts at Itv put another show on the Sunday so that put an end to that. And now they treathen us with American X factor. I'm getting a mistress.

PS, don't get too disappointed on Sunday, yiz are going down.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                      Thank god it's finally over, the last two seasons draaaaaaagggggged!
                                                                                                      SPOILER

But it ended the way the show ran, it ended perfectly, everyone was happy, well, maybe Sloans dad wasnt too happy at the prospect of a ginger grandchild, but it was fantasy from day 1, thats what i liked about it, lost its way a tad last season, a bit too dark for me but its a show i would recomend as pure escapism, who wouldent want to be a friend to Vince !
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Only downer is that my dad booked a holiday a few months ago and had the brainfart of thinking the final was still the last Sunday instead of the third, so I'm not going to be sitting alongside him at the game for the first time in years. There's no moment quite like that bearhug when the final whistle goes and you're after getting the win!

A Kerry win with my cousin getting a run out would really be the perfect day now, fingers crossed.

How you faring out tickets-wise?
                                                                                                        Thats a sickener. I met your Dad at the semi final in Jurys, there was a good crowd of Narries up for that one !! Barry John must have a good chance of getting a run alright. O'Donoghue seems to have put himself in the picture this year (from the bench) and obv Donnacha will prob get a run but it will all depend on the scenario.

Haven't actually gotten my hand on a ticket yet but I'm fairly confident. I've told the crowd staying with me that I want to see my ticket before I let them in the house! My nephew rang me last night to say he was after getting one. Its his first AI final but he goes to all the matches. He was like a pig in shit and was taunting me that I hadn't one yet. If the worst comes to the worst I can kick the shit out of him and take his one

Comment

Unfortunately they prefer to dream of sobbing in front on Louis Walsh and singing some mundane song then having some dramatic music played as they reveal their sob story. I'm with TylerD on the X factor, such orchestrated drivel.
                                                                                                          Myself and hersself locked antlers on Sunday as I was determined to drag her to the flicks but those cunts at Itv put another show on the Sunday so that put an end to that. And now they treathen us with American X factor. I'm getting a mistress.

PS, don't get too disappointed on Sunday, yiz are going down.
                                                                                                          You know the marketing is working when you inadvertently type xfactor instead of xhamster...
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

what are you Kerry lads being so girly about?

Kerry beat Dublin 8/9 times out of ten over the last 35 years. You should be overwhelmingly confident.
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                what are you Kerry lads being so girly about?

Kerry beat Dublin 8/9 times out of ten over the last 35 years. You should be overwhelmingly confident.
                                                                                                                If we were ten points up in injury time I'd be still shouting "just win the next ball". I've promised myself this year that I'm going to enjoy the game/occasion and not get all nervous about it. Cant see it happening though. Still waking up most nights thinking about it. Sad.

Ironic thing is the best night I have ever had after an AI was 2008 when Tyrone beat us. We went back to our usual bar (I was going to go straight home as I was depressed) and after a while a sing song broke out amongst all the Kerry supporters. Went on til midnight and it was a real pick-me-up.

Comment

The average Google search uses the equivalent of turning on a 100W light bulb for 10 seconds in energy. That's a lot!

Comment

...

Comment

UEFA now told by a swiss court to reinstate FC Sion. Even though Sion broke UEFA's rules, and Clubs are not allowed to go to Court by UEFA rules.

This is a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        So if we all use candles then we can search more, amirite?!
                                                                                                                        I'm guessing the energy used in producing candles that give a similar light intensity to a 100W bulb is probably more than just using the bulb, so no

Comment

Car people. Why is this so cheap?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X