X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diet Coke was invented by Satan

Comment

Diet Coke is gick. Coke Zero is 100 times nicer than it.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Diet Coke isn't very nice.
        Apparently it isn't even coke!

''Diet Coke does not use a modified form of the Coca-Cola recipe, but instead an entirely different formula. The controversial New Coke, introduced in 1985, used a version of the Diet Coke recipe that contained high fructose corn syrup and had a slightly different balance of ingredients. In 2004, Coca-Cola introduced Coca-Cola C2, which it claims tastes much closer to Coca-Cola but contains half the carbohydrates. In 2005, the company introduced Coca-Cola Zero, a sugar-free variation of regular Coca-Cola.'' - wiki
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Coke Zero was invented by Larry Murphy

Comment

coke is a modified and worsened ginger ale.

discuss and goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Right dling Dexter Season 1 at the moment, gonna watch 1st ep of Wilfred now cos sleep does not appear to be on the cards. The Killing 2 doesnt seem to have subs, may have to buy the dvd series
              What happened that you skipped Dexter?

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
              You need to acquire a taste for it Danny... give it a week and you'll never drink regular coke again.

Coke Zero is nicer IMO
              Wouldn't even give it a day it's not nice at all imo, I love Coke its awesome ice cold can is the nuts.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                Please explain why a certain dress code is necessary for someone to do serious work & show respect in the Dail.
                Dress code is an ok idea imo - every other job has some sort of dress code whether its a building site, an office or checkout staff in a supermarket. Having said that I think what Luke Flanagan or Mick Wallace wear at the moment is fine and should be within the proposed dress code.

Comment

Mythbusters on Discovery at the moment great little show be awesome to do some of the stuff they get up to.

Comment

God I miss vanilla coke.
                    I used to get 2 hours sleep before secondary school quite regularly, skip breakfast and be like a zombie until 11am. Vanilla coke time and everything would be right with the world.
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Diet coke is fucking sick.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Pepsi Max is the king of all cola drinks imo.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

What happened that you skipped Dexter?

Wouldn't even give it a day it's not nice at all imo, I love Coke its awesome ice cold can is the nuts.
                          No idea, thought it was a run of the mill cop show, didnt know he was a serial killer too!! class. This Wilfred is pretty good. Diet Coke sucks monkey balls.

CURB is back tomorrow bitches, boom

Comment

Pepsi Max is where its at - its the only ~zero calorie Cola drink to actually maintain 100% of the taste.

Edit : Eagle Eye two posts above is 100% right, for the first time ever.
                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 10-07-11, 02:07.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                              Pepsi Max is the king of all cola drinks imo.
                              No thanks!

Pepsi has always been revoltingly sickly-sweet to me!

Comment

i would rather have a heroin addiction than a sugar fix.

All you coke heads give me chest pains.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  No idea, thought it was a run of the mill cop show, didnt know he was a serial killer too!! class. This Wilfred is pretty good. Diet Coke sucks monkey balls.

CURB is back tomorrow bitches, boom
                                  Gets a little iffy around Season 3

Still have to get to Curb, want to finish Arrested Development but can't seem to find Season 3 in HD.

Comment

Remember when Coldplay were the best band going?
                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Possibly the best debut album of all time.

Comment

Mythbusters on Discovery at the moment great little show be awesome to do some of the stuff they get up to.
                                      I'd much rather be getting up on the kind of stuff on sky channel 921

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        i would rather have a heroin addiction than a sugar fix.

All you coke heads give me chest pains.
                                        Good luck with the smack.

Comment

Right that's the brandy finished... g'night boys!

Comment

Good luck with the smack.
                                            i reckon its got a bad rep

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                              I'd much rather be getting up on the kind of stuff on sky channel 921
                                              Cool beans

Comment

i reckon its got a bad rep
                                                Oh for sure.

Comment

jesus, she's perfect

you can buy my EP on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/anna-scouten-ep/id649602472 !!i've neglected my youtube account for the past 2 years (woo...

Comment

Remember when Coldplay were the best band going?
                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Possibly the best debut album of all time.
                                                    Was watching them earlier at T in the Park on BBC3. They sounded great. Loved them at Glasto too. Wouldn't be a huge fan, but they've got some really great songs. Really like Chris Martin too.. He's just too humble and dorky to be the frontman of one of the biggest bands in the world. It's kinda endearing I suppose.

Comment

loven this

Comment

jesus. Better than pr0n

Comment

Emmet, you've gone soft. Are you sleep deprived?

Comment

yes, but I am going to give it a shot now. Thank you for your concern.

Comment

yw, sleep tight.

Comment

before I go. SHD, do you feel she knows you as she looks at you during this song?

you can buy my EP on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/anna-scouten-ep/id649602472 !!www.annascouten.com

I think I might marry her. Watch this space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                  Emmet, you've gone soft. Are you sleep deprived?
                                                                  Don't put your pillow talk on BBV you two.

Comment

Emmet: Think you and I might have the same tase in women.. She's amazing. Completely agreed with you about that girl in the car who flicks her hair back and forth or whatever also. The one everyone else was salivating over.

Comment

Another one of these 'vote for me on facebook' contests.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Any luck on the Copa tonight Hotspur?
                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

If only i watched this about 8 years ago, things could have turned out sooo different.....

Comment

before I go. SHD, do you feel she knows you as she looks at you during this song?

you can buy my EP on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/anna-scouten-ep/id649602472 !!www.annascouten.com

I think I might marry her. Watch this space.
                                                                            I bet she is always happy happy smiley smiley.

Bitch.

Comment

On my way home from the SE and spot Mick McCarthy crossing the street at the corner of Dawson Street and Anne's Street and give him the thumbs up and he gives the thumbs up back Couldn't help but think of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQT1psCoAc
                                                                              Why u leavin the SE so early?
                                                                              Ended up in there with BK but heard u were gone!
                                                                              Good nite had by all

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                If you are getting a cracked version of windows, why would you want vista? Windows 7 looks and feels mostly the same, but is far less resource intensive, and more stable imo.

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                You could have wrote that in chinese and i still wouldn't be any the wiser

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                                                                如果你已經看到了破解版的Windows,為什麼你想Vista嗎? Windows 7的外觀和感覺大致相同,但遠不如資源密集,更穩定的伊莫
                                                                                I'm pretty sure you would be less wiser
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm drunk and I need to pee.

Comment

Also Emmet that girl is a stupid fucking hippie. I bet shes one of those bitchs that would want to be took out for a coffee and a conversation. Fuck that.

I still would though.

Comment

1st of all Meath have the big heart

2nd - had a great night on the booze tonight with Dice

3rd - didnt enjoy the poker after has to be said.

Took a big chunk out of the SE and then went to the Jackpot when the SE kicked us out. Was up pretty decent in the jacpot too when I got it all in v a shorty. My bag of bollix v his middle set. River gets dealt and I claim top set. he throws cards towards dealer and I go to muck until he cops this and lunges over to turn over his cards. Fair play I dont make a deal about it because its only 40 quid. He then proceeds to go south and carry on. Nobody says anything but I just stand up and leave because Im not arsed dealing with that kinda scum

I then go outside and ask a taxi man will he bring me home for 20 euro (normally costs 22) but he insists on having the meter running saying he will give me 10% off. Despite him trying to go every back arse way and stop at every green light he can only get the fare up to 16.50. This really pissed me off but I throw him 20 anyway because Im sound like that.

I gotta go ut more Dublin is great craic.

Also have Waterford and Emop pad fo thanks to live dublin fishes calling 300bb pots with 4th pair "ah unlucky mate, just a cooler sher you had to go with that"

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Who is loathe to mix Captain Morgan's with Coke? Your commitment to orange over coke is at best sectarian and at worst racist.
                                                                                        Me,you don't put two sweet drinks together IMO.Not coke and never ever ever anything as sweet as orange.Soda is the way to go if you actually want to TASTE the drink.

An ice cold can is the nuts alright.It's hard to beat the very first mouthful,diminishing returns after that.
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Took a big chunk out of the SE and then went to the Jackpot when the SE kicked us out. Was up pretty decent in the jacpot too when I got it all in v a shorty. My bag of bollix v his middle set. River gets dealt and I claim top set. he throws cards towards dealer and I go to muck until he cops this and lunges over to turn over his cards. Fair play I dont make a deal about it because its only 40 quid. He then proceeds to go south and carry on. Nobody says anything but I just stand up and leave because Im not arsed dealing with that kinda scum
                                                                                          Eh?

Comment

I got it all in v a shorty. My bag of bollix v his middle set. River gets dealt and I claim top set. he throws cards towards dealer and I go to muck until he cops this and lunges over to turn over his cards. Fair play I dont make a deal about it because its only 40 quid. He then proceeds to go south and carry on. Nobody says anything but I just stand up and leave because Im not arsed dealing with that kinda scum
                                                                                            What if the pot was 300?

Comment

whats the name of that website that reminds you when new episodes of shows you watch comes out?

Comment

I Im sound like that.
                                                                                                So you try to angle him out of 40 bucks and he's the scum. I see.

Comment

wtf bk?
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                    Please explain why a certain dress code is necessary for someone to do serious work & show respect in/for the Dail.
                                                                                                    Ignoring the fact that almost every workplace has a dress code and I believe a job with that level of publicity should have a very strict one.

Besides all that though this is actually the best thing that could have happened to Mick Wallace and Boyd Barrett. They will do absolutely nothing in the dail, will do nothing for the country or their constituencies either but now they can make hay about this non issue. Congrats to them
                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Jesus Christ Bubbleking what the fuck?

I feel a catgate-esque reversal likely...
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Well this is just a great idea

Comment

Lol Scholesy has voiced more opinions in his few weeks of retirement than his whole ~20 years playing. Good interview

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...o-succeed.html
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                            Economic sovereigtny refers to a country making decisions independently. We were able to raise money on the internation markets, problem was they charged us over 9% interest.
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            LOL, I do tend to laugh at the concept of economic sovereignty but what ever it means we don't have it any more. I guess you could say we have the choice to go to the markets but I think you'll find that all the 9% money is long since gone.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                            As for your second point, possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time.
                                                                                                            You really don't see a connection between uniforms and how people in uniforms think and act?

Ten years ago a now failed bank spent tens of thousands to get me in to do an urgent job for them, they were spewing money by the minute until their problem was fixed. I arrived after a very long journey and went straight to the site from the plane, got set up and started working. I was wearing a suit or jacket and trousers as I normally would but no tie. A senior manager who walked by called up the guy I was working for and had him make me go out and get a tie. Like the Dail those boys had their priorities right.

There is a huge point in what Rasta said about the management in modern successful companies having discarded the fancy dress for work. I don't know if there have been any serious studies done but I'd be shocked if there wasn't a relationship between success and dress code in recent years.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                            Firstly, my profession has had the same basic dress code since 1750 so you really think my take on this is surprising?
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            I kinda hoped you'd see the difference in context.
                                                                                                            The day Mick Wallace does a stitch of work for Wexford or Ireland is the day I'll take his position seriously. As for calling me elitist you're totally out of line. People wear suits to the Dail because it is our national parliament where our elected representatives go to do our business.
                                                                                                            Its not about Mick Wallace and what you or I think of him is irrelevant.
                                                                                                            I still don't get why a suit helps them work better or show more respect?
                                                                                                            Do you think that somehow wearing a sharp suit made Ray Burke or Charlie Haughy respectful Parliamentarians?

As for calling me elitist you're totally out of line. ...

Oh and by the way, the politicians are there to serve the elites as well as the "common man". They are there to serve everyone.
                                                                                                            You take an elitist position your an elitist.
                                                                                                            In many ways especially regarding the arts I'm an elitist that doesn't mean that everyone shouldn't have the same rights in a democracy

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Dress code is an ok idea imo - every other job has some sort of dress code whether its a building site, an office or checkout staff in a supermarket. Having said that I think what Luke Flanagan or Mick Wallace wear at the moment is fine and should be within the proposed dress code.
                                                                                                            This.
                                                                                                            Its not really about Micko or Ming but this is a pisspoor attempt to just have a go at them when there is actually nothing wrong with their dress. I'm sure its their hair that is the issue.
                                                                                                            Its about two things priorities at a very difficult time and the impression that our Parliament is a club where only a certain type of person from a particular background is allowed; Even if we do let the odd Pleb in we will dress them up and sanitise them so that they appear to be one of the club.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 10-07-11, 09:54.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Of course they should wear a suit and dress formally.They're our elected representatives ffs.The Dail is bigger then any one member and it's about showing respect for the office they hold as well as the electorate that put them there.

I'd have no problem with a foreigner wearing their own local garb either,as long as that was considered formal in their own country.

If I was getting married and a guest came dressed like a farmer in wellies,I'd take it as an insult.

I frickin hate casual Fridays aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                Lol Scholesy has voiced more opinions in his few weeks of retirement than his whole ~20 years playing. Good interview

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...o-succeed.html
                                                                                                                So much truth in what he's saying there, too. He's obviously a very intelligent man, I think he'd make a fine manager.

I also get the feeling there's some very specific players he has in mind with some of those comments, too.
                                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I always think saying you drink morgans with orange is like telling me you like your steak well done.

Comment

The wife does a few numbers in the bookies on the lotto draws.She spends about €4 a draw and I constantly tell her its a terrible bet but its only a bit of fun so I don't mind.She just arrived in the door to me dancing holding a €3000 docket.Oh how I lol'd.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Sirtoyou; 10-07-11, 20:36.

Comment

Does anyone know if The Jackpot still runs the tournament that is advertised on their website, it says a €30+5 FO at 7pm? Cheers in advance if anyone knows.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

hand up my bad - dont drink and post obv

Comment

Todays front page of the final News of the World reads: "Thank you and goodbye."

Rubbish.

I'd have gone with: "You have no new messages."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X