This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little more tech help please here.

I can't acceess this site on IE, only through firefox.

I've done the "flush dns" thingy and it still hasn't fixed the problem.

Firefox is soooooo slllooooooowwwwwwwwww

Any suggestions ??

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      I'd give that a try,if that's not it then you'll have find the cds.
      Tried that and it says invalid key ?? But thats the one thats stuck to the fukking machine

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
        A little more tech help please here.

I can't acceess this site on IE, only through firefox.

I've done the "flush dns" thingy and it still hasn't fixed the problem.

Firefox is soooooo slllooooooowwwwwwwwww

Any suggestions ??
        Google Chrome
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Come Dine with Me is excellent tv tbf
          99% down to the sense of humour of the narrator (/scripted) imo

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
            99% down to the sense of humour of the narrator (/scripted) imo
            Mos Def.

Although the tactics that some people employ are hilarious.

Saw one before where the woman had something like 12 different ciders for her guests. They were all absolutely hanging at the next dinner!

She won by a landslide...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              surely such vista keys exist 'independent of purchase'?

sure you may as well just install one of the cracked versions of windows 7 and solve the problem of vista permanently
              Where and how do i get this , and will it work considering my machine is set up for vista ?

Comment

Brag: scored two free Premium level tickets for the Wexford V Dublin foothandball match tomorrow!

should be good! I shall be an expert on all things foothandball tomorrow evening as this will be my first ever match that i have gone to!

Comment

Anywhere to watch any of the football today besides the Kildare Laois game on TV3 later?

Comment

Ha, first person from my facebook plea for Zuroph to post was one of the Asian dudes in the class I've spoken to all of 3 times.

Comment

Anyone have an opinion on the "new fashion legislation" for the dail which will probably prevent TD's from entering the chamber in Jeans or collarless shirts and insist they wear a suit or jacket with trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                        Anyone have an opinion on the "new fashion legislation" for the dail which will probably prevent TD's from entering the chamber in Jeans or collarless shirts and insist they wear a suit or jacket with trousers.
                        Mick Wallace wont be happy

Comment

potentially the worst film ever made?

Al Pacino?!?!

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Mick From wexford wont be happy bout that siht man

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                              Mick Wallace wont be happy
                              Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                              Mick From wexford wont be happy bout that siht man
                              Damn you taxi drivers

Comment

Yup.

It says everything we need to know about the assclowns that we the people elect to run out country. We have given up our economic sovereignty, there are maybe a third of the population in real distress, there are urgent imaginative measures that could be driven through to try and get us back on our feet but these fucking morons are making time abd space to pass fucking laws because they don't like having to look at Mick Wallace and Ming Flanagan not wearing a tie.

FFS!
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  Anywhere to watch any of the football today besides the Kildare Laois game on TV3 later?
                                  Apparently not, seems to be no-one with rights to show them.

Goes back to my rant a few weeks ago about how between them the GAA/RTE&TV3 make a mess of the TV packages. Like how the fcuk can so many fairly meaningless provincial quarter-finals and semi-finals be part of the packages yet on a key weekend in which the amount of contestants in the football will be slashed from 24 to 16 only one of those knockout games is shown.
                                  I'd blame the TV companies more than the GAA - the GAA probably genuinely believe that the provincial games are massive, but the TV companies should tell them to fuck off and not bid for packages unless the qualifiers are in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Yup.

It says everything we need to know about the assclowns that we the people elect to run out country. We have given up our economic sovereignty, there are maybe a third of the population in real distress, there are urgent imaginative measures that could be driven through to try and get us back on our feet but these fucking morons are making time abd space to pass fucking laws because they don't like having to look at Mick Wallace and Ming Flanagan not wearing a tie.

FFS!
                                    I couldn't agree more, Mick Wallace received a mandate from the people of Wexford to represent them & he should be allowed to do so in the attire he chooses.

As someone mentioned & it's very true, our bankers wore shirts, ties & suits & look where we are.

I fcuking hope Mick Wallace wears a multi coloured Jacket/shirt & trousers & Ming Flanagan goes in in a suit in rags ........fuckwits we have running this country

Comment

I fcuking hope Mick Wallace wears a multi coloured Jacket/shirt & trousers & Ming Flanagan goes in in a suit in rags ........fuckwits we have running this country
                                      Ming should wear a suit made of hemp

Ive no problem with them having to dress in a certain way when in the dail but it seems a bit childish to bring it in like this (a clear dig at the two lads)

especially at a time when half the country would struggle to buy an auld pair of new socks, never mind a new shiny suit
                                      Last edited by Guest; 09-07-11, 13:43.

Comment

I wouldn't let Ming in my apartment, the way he normally dresses, let alone into the Dail.

He is a muck savage of the highest order, and only in places as backward as Leitrim and Roscommon could he get elected. He wouldn't even get elected in Sligo for fuck sake and we are about as cosmopolitan as baling hay.

People who voted for him should be struck of the registrar.

Comment

You should see what the the European CEO of PayPal wears around the office, never have I seen a more casual and relaxed man

Look at Bill gates or Steve Jobs fashion sense during any keynote speech, this country is a joke if that farce rule is being implemented.
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                            He is a muck savage of the highest order, and only in places as backward as Leitrim and Roscommon could he get elected. He wouldn't even get elected in Sligo for fuck sake and we are about as cosmopolitan as baling hay.
                                            Excuse me but I'm fear cosmopolitan

I loves me cricket and my stock answer to most things is "LOL GAA"

ooh and I have Hay fever

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Crazy dog lady downstairs has finally accepted her aging status and upgraded to crazy cat lady. Spectacular entrance to the world of crazy catdom with the acquisition of a brood of seven stray kittens.
                                                  could be worse, she didn't take in a brood of 7 stray grown cats.
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Crazy dog lady downstairs has finally accepted her aging status and upgraded to crazy cat lady. Spectacular entrance to the world of crazy catdom with the acquisition of a brood of seven stray kittens.
                                                    Where would i get a cracked version of vista??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                        In the second-hand vista shop.
                                                        Or oxfam.

Comment

You don't want one. Why is the activation screen coming up anyway? Did you try using the code on the windows sticker on the bottom of your laptop? You can probably still phone activate it.

Comment

I'd say Zod or DP would be your best bets for that. I could point you in the direction, but wouldn't know exactly what you need.
                                                            is there no sticker on the underside of your laptop? I've no access to things at the moment, but I'll drop you a pm on monday with some information if that's ok? if you get sorted in the meantime, grand.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                              You don't want one. Why is the activation screen coming up anyway? Did you try using the code on the windows sticker on the bottom of your laptop? You can probably still phone activate it.
                                                              I'd guess it was reimaged 30 days ago with an OEM cd and as such doesn't ask for the product key during install.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                In the second-hand vista shop.
                                                                Or oxfam.
                                                                If i wanted any more shit out of you i will just squeez your head

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                  Ive put that in several times and it says invalid key. I have rang microsoft and they tried to activate it over the phone and it was coming up as an invalid key on their system also.

Comment

Ive put that in several times and it says invalid key. I have rang microsoft and they tried to activate it over the phone and it was coming up as an invalid key on their system also.
                                                                    Take the hint and just fukk off

Comment

If you are getting a cracked version of windows, why would you want vista? Windows 7 looks and feels mostly the same, but is far less resource intensive, and more stable imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        I'd guess it was reimaged 30 days ago with an OEM cd and as such doesn't ask for the product key during install.
                                                                        Yes my m8 done this about a month ago when it crashed and he had to do a system restore , i dont think he had the right disk for a compaq but had one that worked to get me going

Comment

How'd u finish last nite Dom?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            If you are getting a cracked version of windows, why would you want vista? Windows 7 looks and feels mostly the same, but is far less resource intensive, and more stable imo.
                                                                            You could have wrote that in chinese and i still wouldn't be any the wiser

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              OBV ahead of you

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                3rd. Start the FT as a shorty, won a couple of decent pots, then 5 handed got it in with QQ vs KQ vs TT for more than half the chips in play. The shorty KQ hit a K, but I won a big side pot to knock out a player, then refused a deal 4 handed. Then 3 handed got it in with 88 vs KTo, T on the river, and then I got rivered again after getting it in bad but flopping well, so finished 3rd for 535 plus 2 scalps for another 40. They dealt then without playing a hand. Ah well. Might try again tonight.

Comment

urrrgh too old for this

Comment

3rd. Start the FT as a shorty, won a couple of decent pots, then 5 handed got it in with QQ vs KQ vs TT for more than half the chips in play. The shorty KQ hit a K, but I won a big side pot to knock out a player, then refused a deal 4 handed. Then 3 handed got it in with 88 vs KTo, T on the river, and then I got rivered again after getting it in bad but flopping well, so finished 3rd for 535 plus 2 scalps for another 40. They dealt then without playing a hand. Ah well. Might try again tonight.
                                                                                    Is tonight that new 25 quid game Dom or is the 125 game still on?

Comment

You could have wrote that in chinese and i still wouldn't be any the wiser
                                                                                      Go to You Tube and search "free windows 7 ultimate"

You'll get it from there

Windows 7 is on all torrent sites such as btjunkie etc

You tube shows you what to do and how to burn the disc

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        Both I think unfortunately. If it is the 25 game only I won't be playing it. No interest at that price. The 125 game usually gets between 25-35 I think. Good game, but could do with a few more runners.

Comment

Yeah, 3 off FT, saw u were still going.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          Both afaik.

Beer night for me 2nite - doin the baggot st crawl

Comment

running very bad - change of luck please

Comment

FU GAA.

Comment

balls was planning on going to JPs game in Molloys
                                                                                                thought it was at 4.30
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  FU GAA.
                                                                                                  ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    ?
                                                                                                    for the absolutely redic not allowing the Cork-Galway game to be televised. Madness

Comment

I wouldn't let Ming in my apartment, the way he normally dresses, let alone into the Dail.

you don't go with this democracy thing then

Comment

People who voted for him should be struck of the registrar.
                                                                                                        Yeah its much better to vote in a Shinner like they did in Sligo.
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Both I think unfortunately. If it is the 25 game only I won't be playing it. No interest at that price. The 125 game usually gets between 25-35 I think. Good game, but could do with a few more runners.
                                                                                                          Brill game with such a low reg fee, wish it got more runners. Even with 500 added last month it got the same low turnout.

Between online and that game tonight will decide later
                                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                            My wife will be getting tapped while i'm in the corner sleeping.
                                                                                                            13 and 1/2 hours this has been up. Really? No-one?

Comment

Think England are worth a small bet at 21/10 (11/5 in places) v France in the Womens World Cup 1/4 final at 5 (live on Eurosport and I think BBC2 as well).

Nothing much between them in the rankings and I thought this would be a 6/4,6/4,11/5 game. Cliincher is that the French No1 keeper got sent off in the last group game and her replacement seemed comically bad.

edit.
                                                                                                              9/4 Boyles.
                                                                                                              Definitely on BBC2, apparently they responded to viewer demand to show it. Take note, GAA.
                                                                                                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 09-07-11, 15:41.

Comment

bummed out know. had booked the afternoon off and now have nothing to do. spent the morning playing the ps3 thinking the game was on at half four get down here and just missed the break.
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                  bummed out know. had booked the afternoon off and now have nothing to do. spent the morning playing the ps3 thinking the game was on at half four get down here and just missed the break.
                                                                                                                  Go on the beer imo

Comment

Yup.

FFS!
                                                                                                                    The clothing code is the old school literally trying to reduce the visibility of the newer TDs. You'd think Sean Barrett (TD not Senator) would have a bit more cop on.

Clearly illegal anyway - you can't restrict democratically elected representatives from representing their people based on what they dress - it's not like the Dail is company that is allowed to impose a dress code.

Seems like a Nigerian representative in the Dail would be restricted from wearing their cultural dress (see avatar) under this rule; which just shows how illegal it is.

First two posts are moronic in the extreme. It's a serious place of business and people should accord it the respect it deserves. Mick Wallace might have a mandate but he will do sweet fa for Wexford, same as people for publicity or whatever they call themselves. They'll keep the news stories flowing but a government with that large a majority couldn't give a fuck about independents. Simple as that. I have as much chance of influencing the Dail as Mick Wallace has.

Saying the internal rules committee can't do it's job while the other branches of the Oireachtas do theirs is nonsense. Ministers and departments do the work. The deputies do sweet fuck all.

@HH. The internal procedures of the Dail are non-justiciable and no court can tell the Dail how to regulate itself within obvious limits. Dress code is almost 100% not a justiciable issue
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yup.

No we haven't.

I couldn't agree more, Mick Wallace received a mandate from the people of Wexford to represent them & he should be allowed to do so in the attire he chooses.

As someone mentioned & it's very true, our bankers wore shirts, ties & suits & look where we are.

Lol, yep. It's because they wore shirts, ties and suits that we are were we are and nothing to do with complete incompetncy from the top all the way down. If only those backs wore pinks t-shirts and sandles then we'd still be riding the Celtic tiger.

Comment

I agree with the dress code. If you're an elected representative in the national parliament you should dress yourself with at least a modicum of decency.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                          First two posts are moronic in the extreme. It's a serious place of business and people should accord it the respect it deserves. Mick Wallace might have a mandate but he will do sweet fa for Wexford, same as people for publicity or whatever they call themselves. They'll keep the news stories flowing but a government with that large a majority couldn't give a fuck about independents. Simple as that. I have as much chance of influencing the Dail as Mick Wallace has.

Saying the internal rules committee can't do it's job while the other branches of the Oireachtas do theirs is nonsense. Ministers and departments do the work. The deputies do sweet fuck all.

@HH. The internal procedures of the Dail are non-justiciable and no court can tell the Dail how to regulate itself within obvious limits. Dress code is almost 100% not a justiciable issue
                                                                                                                          Pray tell what is respectful about forcing people to wear a particular form of fancy dress?

Sure it does a nice job of demonstrating that those inside the Dail (the courts, Banks or whatever you are having yourself) that they are there to represent and serve the privileged minority whose uniform they wear rather than the attire of the people they are supposed to represent.
                                                                                                                          As Mick Wallace said, he is there to work and the only time he'd wear a coat when he's working is when its raining.

I'm surprised to hear such utter elitist claptrap from you.
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X