A little more tech help please here.

I can't acceess this site on IE, only through firefox.

I've done the "flush dns" thingy and it still hasn't fixed the problem.

Firefox is soooooo slllooooooowwwwwwwwww

Any suggestions ??

I'd give that a try,if that's not it then you'll have find the cds.
      Tried that and it says invalid key ?? But thats the one thats stuck to the fukking machine

A little more tech help please here.

I can't acceess this site on IE, only through firefox.

I've done the "flush dns" thingy and it still hasn't fixed the problem.

Firefox is soooooo slllooooooowwwwwwwwww

Any suggestions ??
        Google Chrome

Come Dine with Me is excellent tv tbf
          99% down to the sense of humour of the narrator (/scripted) imo

Mos Def.

Although the tactics that some people employ are hilarious.

Saw one before where the woman had something like 12 different ciders for her guests. They were all absolutely hanging at the next dinner!

She won by a landslide...

surely such vista keys exist 'independent of purchase'?

sure you may as well just install one of the cracked versions of windows 7 and solve the problem of vista permanently
              Where and how do i get this , and will it work considering my machine is set up for vista ?

Brag: scored two free Premium level tickets for the Wexford V Dublin foothandball match tomorrow!

should be good! I shall be an expert on all things foothandball tomorrow evening as this will be my first ever match that i have gone to!

Anywhere to watch any of the football today besides the Kildare Laois game on TV3 later?

Ha, first person from my facebook plea for Zuroph to post was one of the Asian dudes in the class I've spoken to all of 3 times.

Anyone have an opinion on the "new fashion legislation" for the dail which will probably prevent TD's from entering the chamber in Jeans or collarless shirts and insist they wear a suit or jacket with trousers.

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                        Anyone have an opinion on the "new fashion legislation" for the dail which will probably prevent TD's from entering the chamber in Jeans or collarless shirts and insist they wear a suit or jacket with trousers.
                        Mick Wallace wont be happy

potentially the worst film ever made?

Al Pacino?!?!

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Mick From wexford wont be happy bout that siht man

Mick Wallace wont be happy
                              Mick From wexford wont be happy bout that siht man
                              Damn you taxi drivers

Yup.

It says everything we need to know about the assclowns that we the people elect to run out country. We have given up our economic sovereignty, there are maybe a third of the population in real distress, there are urgent imaginative measures that could be driven through to try and get us back on our feet but these fucking morons are making time abd space to pass fucking laws because they don't like having to look at Mick Wallace and Ming Flanagan not wearing a tie.

FFS!

Anywhere to watch any of the football today besides the Kildare Laois game on TV3 later?
                                  Apparently not, seems to be no-one with rights to show them.

Goes back to my rant a few weeks ago about how between them the GAA/RTE&TV3 make a mess of the TV packages. Like how the fcuk can so many fairly meaningless provincial quarter-finals and semi-finals be part of the packages yet on a key weekend in which the amount of contestants in the football will be slashed from 24 to 16 only one of those knockout games is shown.
                                  I'd blame the TV companies more than the GAA - the GAA probably genuinely believe that the provincial games are massive, but the TV companies should tell them to fuck off and not bid for packages unless the qualifiers are in them.

Yup.

It says everything we need to know about the assclowns that we the people elect to run out country. We have given up our economic sovereignty, there are maybe a third of the population in real distress, there are urgent imaginative measures that could be driven through to try and get us back on our feet but these fucking morons are making time abd space to pass fucking laws because they don't like having to look at Mick Wallace and Ming Flanagan not wearing a tie.

FFS!
                                    I couldn't agree more, Mick Wallace received a mandate from the people of Wexford to represent them & he should be allowed to do so in the attire he chooses.

As someone mentioned & it's very true, our bankers wore shirts, ties & suits & look where we are.

I fcuking hope Mick Wallace wears a multi coloured Jacket/shirt & trousers & Ming Flanagan goes in in a suit in rags ........fuckwits we have running this country

Ming should wear a suit made of hemp

Ive no problem with them having to dress in a certain way when in the dail but it seems a bit childish to bring it in like this (a clear dig at the two lads)

especially at a time when half the country would struggle to buy an auld pair of new socks, never mind a new shiny suit
                                      Last edited by Guest; 09-07-11, 13:43.

I wouldn't let Ming in my apartment, the way he normally dresses, let alone into the Dail.

He is a muck savage of the highest order, and only in places as backward as Leitrim and Roscommon could he get elected. He wouldn't even get elected in Sligo for fuck sake and we are about as cosmopolitan as baling hay.

People who voted for him should be struck of the registrar.

You should see what the the European CEO of PayPal wears around the office, never have I seen a more casual and relaxed man

Look at Bill gates or Steve Jobs fashion sense during any keynote speech, this country is a joke if that farce rule is being implemented.

He is a muck savage of the highest order, and only in places as backward as Leitrim and Roscommon could he get elected. He wouldn't even get elected in Sligo for fuck sake and we are about as cosmopolitan as baling hay.
                                            Excuse me but I'm fear cosmopolitan

I loves me cricket and my stock answer to most things is "LOL GAA"

ooh and I have Hay fever

Crazy dog lady downstairs has finally accepted her aging status and upgraded to crazy cat lady. Spectacular entrance to the world of crazy catdom with the acquisition of a brood of seven stray kittens.
                                                  could be worse, she didn't take in a brood of 7 stray grown cats.

Crazy dog lady downstairs has finally accepted her aging status and upgraded to crazy cat lady. Spectacular entrance to the world of crazy catdom with the acquisition of a brood of seven stray kittens.
                                                    Where would i get a cracked version of vista??

In the second-hand vista shop.
                                                        Or oxfam.

You don't want one. Why is the activation screen coming up anyway? Did you try using the code on the windows sticker on the bottom of your laptop? You can probably still phone activate it.

I'd say Zod or DP would be your best bets for that. I could point you in the direction, but wouldn't know exactly what you need.
                                                            is there no sticker on the underside of your laptop? I've no access to things at the moment, but I'll drop you a pm on monday with some information if that's ok? if you get sorted in the meantime, grand.

You don't want one. Why is the activation screen coming up anyway? Did you try using the code on the windows sticker on the bottom of your laptop? You can probably still phone activate it.
                                                              I'd guess it was reimaged 30 days ago with an OEM cd and as such doesn't ask for the product key during install.

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                In the second-hand vista shop.
                                                                Or oxfam.
                                                                If i wanted any more shit out of you i will just squeez your head

Ive put that in several times and it says invalid key. I have rang microsoft and they tried to activate it over the phone and it was coming up as an invalid key on their system also.

Take the hint and just fukk off

If you are getting a cracked version of windows, why would you want vista? Windows 7 looks and feels mostly the same, but is far less resource intensive, and more stable imo.

I'd guess it was reimaged 30 days ago with an OEM cd and as such doesn't ask for the product key during install.
                                                                        Yes my m8 done this about a month ago when it crashed and he had to do a system restore , i dont think he had the right disk for a compaq but had one that worked to get me going

How'd u finish last nite Dom?

If you are getting a cracked version of windows, why would you want vista? Windows 7 looks and feels mostly the same, but is far less resource intensive, and more stable imo.
                                                                            You could have wrote that in chinese and i still wouldn't be any the wiser

OBV ahead of you

3rd. Start the FT as a shorty, won a couple of decent pots, then 5 handed got it in with QQ vs KQ vs TT for more than half the chips in play. The shorty KQ hit a K, but I won a big side pot to knock out a player, then refused a deal 4 handed. Then 3 handed got it in with 88 vs KTo, T on the river, and then I got rivered again after getting it in bad but flopping well, so finished 3rd for 535 plus 2 scalps for another 40. They dealt then without playing a hand. Ah well. Might try again tonight.

urrrgh too old for this

3rd. Start the FT as a shorty, won a couple of decent pots, then 5 handed got it in with QQ vs KQ vs TT for more than half the chips in play. The shorty KQ hit a K, but I won a big side pot to knock out a player, then refused a deal 4 handed. Then 3 handed got it in with 88 vs KTo, T on the river, and then I got rivered again after getting it in bad but flopping well, so finished 3rd for 535 plus 2 scalps for another 40. They dealt then without playing a hand. Ah well. Might try again tonight.
                                                                                    Is tonight that new 25 quid game Dom or is the 125 game still on?

You could have wrote that in chinese and i still wouldn't be any the wiser
                                                                                      Go to You Tube and search "free windows 7 ultimate"

You'll get it from there

Windows 7 is on all torrent sites such as btjunkie etc

You tube shows you what to do and how to burn the disc

Both I think unfortunately. If it is the 25 game only I won't be playing it. No interest at that price. The 125 game usually gets between 25-35 I think. Good game, but could do with a few more runners.

Yeah, 3 off FT, saw u were still going.

Both afaik.

Beer night for me 2nite - doin the baggot st crawl

running very bad - change of luck please

FU GAA.

balls was planning on going to JPs game in Molloys
                                                                                                thought it was at 4.30

FU GAA.
                                                                                                  ?

?
                                                                                                    for the absolutely redic not allowing the Cork-Galway game to be televised. Madness

I wouldn't let Ming in my apartment, the way he normally dresses, let alone into the Dail.

you don't go with this democracy thing then

People who voted for him should be struck of the registrar.
                                                                                                        Yeah its much better to vote in a Shinner like they did in Sligo.

Both I think unfortunately. If it is the 25 game only I won't be playing it. No interest at that price. The 125 game usually gets between 25-35 I think. Good game, but could do with a few more runners.
                                                                                                          Brill game with such a low reg fee, wish it got more runners. Even with 500 added last month it got the same low turnout.

Between online and that game tonight will decide later
                                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

My wife will be getting tapped while i'm in the corner sleeping.
                                                                                                            13 and 1/2 hours this has been up. Really? No-one?

Think England are worth a small bet at 21/10 (11/5 in places) v France in the Womens World Cup 1/4 final at 5 (live on Eurosport and I think BBC2 as well).

Nothing much between them in the rankings and I thought this would be a 6/4,6/4,11/5 game. Cliincher is that the French No1 keeper got sent off in the last group game and her replacement seemed comically bad.

edit.
                                                                                                              9/4 Boyles.
                                                                                                              Definitely on BBC2, apparently they responded to viewer demand to show it. Take note, GAA.
                                                                                                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 09-07-11, 15:41.

bummed out know. had booked the afternoon off and now have nothing to do. spent the morning playing the ps3 thinking the game was on at half four get down here and just missed the break.

Go on the beer imo

Yup.

FFS!
                                                                                                                    The clothing code is the old school literally trying to reduce the visibility of the newer TDs. You'd think Sean Barrett (TD not Senator) would have a bit more cop on.

Clearly illegal anyway - you can't restrict democratically elected representatives from representing their people based on what they dress - it's not like the Dail is company that is allowed to impose a dress code.

Seems like a Nigerian representative in the Dail would be restricted from wearing their cultural dress (see avatar) under this rule; which just shows how illegal it is.

First two posts are moronic in the extreme. It's a serious place of business and people should accord it the respect it deserves. Mick Wallace might have a mandate but he will do sweet fa for Wexford, same as people for publicity or whatever they call themselves. They'll keep the news stories flowing but a government with that large a majority couldn't give a fuck about independents. Simple as that. I have as much chance of influencing the Dail as Mick Wallace has.

Saying the internal rules committee can't do it's job while the other branches of the Oireachtas do theirs is nonsense. Ministers and departments do the work. The deputies do sweet fuck all.

@HH. The internal procedures of the Dail are non-justiciable and no court can tell the Dail how to regulate itself within obvious limits. Dress code is almost 100% not a justiciable issue

Yup.

No we haven't.

I couldn't agree more, Mick Wallace received a mandate from the people of Wexford to represent them & he should be allowed to do so in the attire he chooses.

As someone mentioned & it's very true, our bankers wore shirts, ties & suits & look where we are.

Lol, yep. It's because they wore shirts, ties and suits that we are were we are and nothing to do with complete incompetncy from the top all the way down. If only those backs wore pinks t-shirts and sandles then we'd still be riding the Celtic tiger.

I agree with the dress code. If you're an elected representative in the national parliament you should dress yourself with at least a modicum of decency.

First two posts are moronic in the extreme. It's a serious place of business and people should accord it the respect it deserves. Mick Wallace might have a mandate but he will do sweet fa for Wexford, same as people for publicity or whatever they call themselves. They'll keep the news stories flowing but a government with that large a majority couldn't give a fuck about independents. Simple as that. I have as much chance of influencing the Dail as Mick Wallace has.

Saying the internal rules committee can't do it's job while the other branches of the Oireachtas do theirs is nonsense. Ministers and departments do the work. The deputies do sweet fuck all.

@HH. The internal procedures of the Dail are non-justiciable and no court can tell the Dail how to regulate itself within obvious limits. Dress code is almost 100% not a justiciable issue
                                                                                                                          Pray tell what is respectful about forcing people to wear a particular form of fancy dress?

Sure it does a nice job of demonstrating that those inside the Dail (the courts, Banks or whatever you are having yourself) that they are there to represent and serve the privileged minority whose uniform they wear rather than the attire of the people they are supposed to represent.
                                                                                                                          As Mick Wallace said, he is there to work and the only time he'd wear a coat when he's working is when its raining.

I'm surprised to hear such utter elitist claptrap from you.