X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh Barca

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Pepe definitely taken off to prevent the red, if given time he may have eclipsed the Getafe red from a few years ago for total insanity. It was only ever going to go that way given enough time, Jose has a real problem there if he keeps falling apart in big matches because their game plan is very reliant on him and their teams discipline.
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Players' theatrics are a joke especially in comparison to the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
            Cheers! I'd like to see it wasn't to be but I think I was probably a little overenthusiastic
            eh, running your 8's into jacks and your AJ into AK is always unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
              Players' theatrics are a joke especially in comparison to the Premier League.
              they are just as bad everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                They've no place here either. Hot girl pics fine. Tits out not so fine.

Always been an unwritten rule, and tbf if people want to see a load of pics of nipples theres loads of places on the net to go

oh and boo @ me obv
                Booooooooo!
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Not just saying it because it just happened, but I'd really like to see challenges like that Carvalho one be more heavily punished. Ofc it's not a red by todays rule so it's not a complaint, but tackles where no attempt is made to play the ball at all and you deliberately just kick out at someone to prevent them running by you are cheap and far too accepted in the modern game, every single team does them and it's quite frustrating imo.
                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                    they are just as bad everywhere.
                    60+ yellows & I think 9 reds in the last 10 El Classicos. I don't agree with you. Pretty much every player on this pitch is pricking around and all over the ref every time.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                      For 2 great teams they have an abundance of absoulute cunts playing for them. Pepe and Biscuits top of the list. Ref gets some pressure from all concerned too
                      +1 uber cunts!

Comment

For 2 great teams they have an abundance of absoulute cunts playing for them. Pepe and Biscuits top of the list. Ref gets some pressure from all concerned too
                        There's very few great teams without at least one cnut.

Wasn't it Hansen that said "You'll win nothing without cnuts".
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Comment

Zod I dont get the 1st clip you posted, he clearly stood on his fingers

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                              BBV,

Just trying to book a room in a hotel for next weekend in London on Trip advisor. Is there ever any problems with booking off trip advisor? What is the difference between hotels.com, agoda .com?
                              I spent last weekend in London, and on RDII's recommendation I booked using last-minute.com's secret hotels. We got three nights in Bloomsbury (4* Beauchamp Hotel) for E340. It was great, comfortable, quiet and central. Perfect and well needed break with lots of museums, wine as well as the obligitory handbag shopping for hereself.

Thanks RDII for the headsup.

Comment

Think he is indicating that Pepe is a fucking spanner.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                  I spent last weekend in London, and on RDII's recommendation I booked using last-minute.com's secret hotels. We got three nights in Bloomsbury (4* Beauchamp Hotel) for E340. It was great, comfortable, quiet and central. Perfect and well needed break with lots of museums, wine as well as the obligitory handbag shopping for hereself.

Speaking of London, I spent 4 months living there a few years back and honestly did not step foot in one museum or cultural site at all. Worked, drank and became a regular in the gutshot. Literally all I did, should probably go back for touristy shit sometime

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

it was more to point out that Pepe is a thug.

Comment

ffs

4 tickets for UKIPT up for grabs and I finish 5th. Fuckin' card dead for 37 hands of the final table.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                          ffs

4 tickets for UKIPT up for grabs and I finish 5th. Fuckin' card dead for 37 hands of the final table.
                                          FFS, at least use my chips well, would ya. UL.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

Heading over myself next week for a trade show. This thread can generally identify secret hotels based on their description and area.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3022184
                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                              Keane - Liverpool - Celtic - Inter - Villa
                                              How did you come to the conclusion that Celtic count?

meh, nvm. Didn't refresh page from yesterday.
                                              Last edited by Mellor; 18-01-12, 23:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Comment

Not too impressed with this Masterchef lot so far. Bring back the Professionals!
                                                  Yeah, the crowd tonight were very hit and miss, thought last night had some very good ones though, Aaki (sp) would defo get it

Comment

currently watching this , with the subtitles lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC_6P...eature=related
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

So we're looking for an 80+year old professional footballers whos still playing? That shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                        So we're looking for an 80+year old professional footballers whos still playing? That shouldn't be difficult.
                                                        the wording of the original question was wrong. it didn't have to be in the player's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          celtic first british club to win the european cup and 1 of robbies childhood dream clubs

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

the wording of the original question was wrong. it didn't have to be in the player's career.

Ah right. That should make it alot easier then.

Comment

My mates little brother directed this decent little track also check it out if you can

The fourth and final single from Declan's latest album, Mag Pai Zai, released in April 2011. This is the official music video for Declan's uplifting song, 'B...

Comment

I was replying based on the original question. As i mention in the edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                    Was KVH not the last one?

I liked this. Trolling Oldies FTW

Comment

Mark Van Bommel? Barca, AC Milan, Bayern Munich and whatever Dutch team he played for (presuming it's one of the big 3, I think PSV)

Comment

@ hitch

Heston said not to be a sheep and use a chocolate that you like not one that he does

SPOILER
                                                                        he did say to buy twice as much as what you need, nothing about a brand tho :P

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                          Mark Van Bommel? Barca, AC Milan, Bayern Munich and whatever Dutch team he played for (presuming it's one of the big 3, I think PSV)
                                                                          He won it with Barca.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                            60+ yellows & I think 9 reds in the last 10 El Classicos. I don't agree with you. Pretty much every player on this pitch is pricking around and all over the ref every time.
                                                                            To be fair to Barca, tonight Madrid were far more culpable. That was a disgraceful second half by Real in every sense. Utterly outplayed, and resorted to kicking lumps out of anything that moved.

Pepe is the most despicable player currently playing the game, though as sledgejammer said he is a very good player when not insane.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              He won it with Barca.
                                                                              Yeah I just saw that. Makes me hate him more. I also just saw that Megatron got the last one a good while ago, so I can stop racking my brains for obscure Marseille players.

Comment

Havent seen this mentioned yet

Broadcast on 18th Jan 2012. Wanker takes the points in this round.

Comment

I never realised how much I use wiki until today.
                                                                                  It was annoying at first, but wasn't hard to avoid.
                                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 19-01-12, 00:26.

Comment

Question for the lads who work at Boyles or anyone else who will know...

I placed a 4 horse accum for the Cheltenham Festival. Since the bet ive found out that one of the horse's i backed ' Grands Crus ' will more than likely be a non runner. I backed him to win the RSA chase when instead hes more than likely going to be in the Gold Cup.
                                                                                    Does my bet count as a loss if he does not run?
                                                                                    or Do i get my stake back
                                                                                    or does it turn in to a treble?

Comment

Havent seen this mentioned yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ9qE43JQtQ
                                                                                      Could of got Rapewank for 7

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post

I placed a 4 horse accum for the Cheltenham Festival. Since the bet ive found out that one of the horse's i backed ' Grands Crus ' will more than likely be a non runner. I backed him to win the RSA chase when instead hes more than likely going to be in the Gold Cup.
                                                                                        Treble.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                          Your maths need some work

Comment

Turns into a Treble I think but I am pretty rusty on the betting rules so dont take my word for it.

Comment

Your maths need some work
                                                                                              8 it is

The numbers part was never my strong suit.

Comment

Antepost rules would make the whole bet a loser imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  Treble.
                                                                                                  Cheers lads, that's what im hoping, but just afraid because i backed it in anti posts it may just be a losing docket? How sure would ya be?

Comment

eh, you'd likely get 7 years for rapewank.

Comment

8 it is

The numbers part was never my strong suit.
                                                                                                      Too much concentration on making up good words

Comment

awakener for 8
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Turns into a Treble I think but I am pretty rusty on the betting rules so dont take my word for it.
                                                                                                          If it's an antepost bet then it's probably a loser, but Boyle's sometimes run specials for big festivals where non-runners don't count as a loser. Check the Ts and Cs or ask support.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Roll up, Roll up.... The greatest hair brained money making adventure of the year right HERE folks

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                              awakener for 8
                                                                                                              Only 1 E there.

Comment

Only 1 E there.
                                                                                                                there's two, he was missing a third.

but oxford doesnt list awakener anyway, so nevermind.
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Has anyone here used currencyfair yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                    there's two, he was missing a third.

but oxford doesnt list awakener anyway, so nevermind.
                                                                                                                    Don't think my word is in the dictionary either.

Too afraid to type it into Google as well.

Comment

your bet is down if grand doesn't run in the RSA- as Andy said antepost rules apply, about 3/4 weeks before the festival most bookmakers will start betting non runner no bet, but not this early.

Comment

If its antepost then I don't think it turns into a treble. As a single bet wouldn't be returned if he doesn't run.

Comment

As the other lads have said antepost rules will apply so if he doesn't run then your whole bet is a loser.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X