X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Heading to Galway Friday for a couple of days, anyone any recomendations for decent restauraunts ?
      Here obv

Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Heading to Galway Friday for a couple of days, anyone any recomendations for decent restauraunts ?
        McSwiggans on Eyre Street is excellent.

Comment

Anyone fancying a GUKPT seat there is currently a £1400 overlay in the three seat G'teed satellite tonight. It's on Bluesq, Grosvenor and GJP and possibly Boyles. 8pm start. £162 Freezeout.
          sigpic
          www.d4events.com

Comment

An Iar is very good
            Aniar is a Michelin-starred restaurant in Galway city, serving contemporary Irish Dining inspired by the West of Ireland.

small place so needs to be booked

Comment

klass-Jan Huntelaar
              Profit before people.

Comment

Just watched Knuckle, entertained me for 90 mins anyway.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Saw Haywire today- it's shit. Good bit of it is filmed in Dublin, kinda weird to see action scenes in town and spoiler alert she got a taxi from just off Grafton to O' Connell street which seemed highly unecessary.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

The artisan on quay street is lovely, impressed me and I can be hard to please.

Comment

Is the footballer Michael Ballack?

Comment

Phil Babb LDO
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                          The artisan on quay street is lovely, impressed me and I can be hard to please.
                          Their espressotini after dinner drink is v tasty (espresso mixed with kahlua and vodka served chilled in a martini glass)

Comment

Cheers for all the recomondations folks, ill have to be rolled home sunday !!
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Looking forward to El Classico

Nsfw.

<snipped>
                              Last edited by KevIRL; 18-01-12, 21:05.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                Looking forward to El Classico

Nsfw.
                                <snipped>
                                Those pics have absolutely nothing to do with Football
                                Last edited by KevIRL; 18-01-12, 21:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                  Those pics have absolutely nothing to do with Football
                                  I can see 2 footballs in each of the pictures.

They has everything to do with it.

Comment

They've no place here either. Hot girl pics fine. Tits out not so fine.

Always been an unwritten rule, and tbf if people want to see a load of pics of nipples theres loads of places on the net to go

oh and boo @ me obv

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that www.sharkrankings.com is now live and open for visitors.

I'd really appreciate any comments / feedback you might have, either post them here, PM me or 'SharkRankings' or drop an email to info@sharkrankings.com

Comment

Just seen the question posted earlier and the answers. Well there is 10 at least so because Zenden played for PSV, Barca, Liverpool and Marseille.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Also, we've put a lot of effort into the Shark Rankings site and we think you'll be able to find everything ok. There is a lot more coming on stream over the next week but feel free to let us know if we could add/change anything.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            They've no place here either. Hot girl pics fine. Tits out not so fine.

Always been an unwritten rule, and tbf if people want to see a load of pics of nipples theres loads of places on the net to go

oh and boo @ me obv
                                            Change your tagline to Prude obv.

Comment

Time now for Mesi to knock a few in.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Ronaldo scores v barca

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                  Just seen the question posted earlier and the answers. Well there is 10 at least so because Zenden played for PSV, Barca, Liverpool and Marseille.
                                                  Zenden was mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    He was part of the 9

Pinto is such a rubbish goalkeeper.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Sánchez was unlucky there - nice header off the post

Comment

Good game so far, love seeing Ronaldo dominate!

Comment

STOP giving me fucking walks when I have aces in the big blind FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Commentators just mentioned Pinto getting a ban in CL before for whistling when a player was in a 1 on 1. Best part is the player stopped

Comment

Birmingham goal...
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

I believe him completely after the phonecall, it was about 30mins long. Not sure weather its fair for him to pay for his brothers damage but its more fair than me paying for it anyway. Also it was €300 for the two tyres for those who were saying i got the prices wrong, i know this is still high so i guess my mum got ripped off.

Its ironic after all this that now im the one looking for money of them
                                                                €150 a corner isn't bad for good tires.
                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Not too impressed with this Masterchef lot so far. Bring back the Professionals!

Comment

Probably would've been a lot harsher if he didn't have to be careful. Still, he names exactly the players that should be there.

Ulster coach Brian McLaughlin has said that he is "disappointed" at Declan Kidney's decision not to include Chris Henry and Dan Tuohy in Ireland's initial Six Nations squad.

Henry and Tuohy have been included in the second-string Wolfhounds squad but McLaughlin believes they should have been named in the 24-man senior panel.

The omission of Paul Marshall and Craig Gilroy from the Wolfhounds squad also surprised McLaughlin.

"It's a bit disappointing," he said.

"Declan has decided that he is going to stick with his World Cup squad and give them an opportunity in the Six Nations.

"Chris Henry has been exceptional (for Ulster) all season and Dan Tuohy has shown in the last three or four games that he's very capable of playing at that level.

"We're disappointed that those two are not included in the senior squad. (Although) we're delighted that they are going to get an opportunity to show what they can do with the Wolfhounds along with Nevin Spence.

"With the Wolfhounds, we feel that Paul Marshall along with Craig Gilroy and maybe a couple of others deserved an opportunity - especially given the way we have played in the last month.

"It's disappointing but they have a great opportunity on Saturday against Clermont to show what they can do and let their feet to the talking."

Kidney has stayed loyal to the men that played at the World Cup by naming no uncapped players in his initial 24-man squad for the Six Nations Championship.

With Gordon D'Arcy, Paddy Wallace and Eoin Reddan included, Luke Fitzgerald, Isaac Boss and Tomas O'Leary are named in the second-string Wolfhounds panel.

However, Kidney has emphasised that Wolfhounds players could yet be promoted to the senior squad.

The 22-man squad for the Six Nations opener against Wales on 5 February will be picked after the Wolfhounds' clash against England Saxons on 30 January.
                                                                    I actually thought Kidney was trolling us. Donnacha O'Callaghan? Leo Cullen? Jennings?

ffs Declan, you are poison.

Comment

BBV,

Just trying to book a room in a hotel for next weekend in London on Trip advisor. Is there ever any problems with booking off trip advisor? What is the difference between hotels.com, agoda .com?
                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        STOP giving me fucking walks when I have aces in the big blind FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU
                                                                        That's always a great time to quit I think, it just puts me on instant tilt. Even worse when you are already stuck a lot and people are being super aggro to you and 3b the shit out of you and then you get no action with the bullets

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                          Not too impressed with this Masterchef lot so far. Bring back the Professionals!
                                                                          I am being forced to watch it
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

you can't lose with the powerhouse

Poker Stars $1.32+$0.18 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds + t25 - 2 players

Hero (BB): t2350 M = 3.62
                                                                            BTN/SB: t11150 M = 17.15

Pre Flop: (t650) Hero is BB with 2 5
                                                                            BTN/SB raises to t800, Hero raises to t2325 all in, BTN/SB calls t1525

Flop: (t4700) 2 5 K (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: (t4700) T (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t4700) Q (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t4700
                                                                            Hero shows 2 5 (two pair, Fives and Deuces)
                                                                            BTN/SB shows 6 J (high card King)
                                                                            Hero wins t4700

Comment

Any other Scrabble fiends up for a game of Words With Friends on Facebook? You can't have too many games going IMO.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

you can't lose with the powerhouse

Poker Stars $1.32+$0.18 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds + t25 - 2 players

Hero (BB): t2350 M = 3.62
                                                                                BTN/SB: t11150 M = 17.15

Pre Flop: (t650) Hero is BB with 2 5
                                                                                BTN/SB raises to t800, Hero raises to t2325 all in, BTN/SB calls t1525

Flop: (t4700) 2 5 K (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: (t4700) T (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t4700) Q (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t4700
                                                                                Hero shows 2 5 (two pair, Fives and Deuces)
                                                                                BTN/SB shows 6 J (high card King)
                                                                                Hero wins t4700
                                                                                I know its micro stakes but that rake is very high 15% or so

Comment

Have any of ye heard this song, my mother made me search for it, she reckons its gonna be a huge hit, seemingly big in OZ.

I thought it was weird but after she made me listen to it at least 3 times, I actually really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Game on

Comment

6/18 in the 4.40 4max on Stars if anyone fancies a rail, SN = Dahrah
                                                                                      Last edited by daire; 18-01-12, 22:12.

Comment

Dreadful defending for both goals.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                          and I don't even get a fucking plate of chicken nuggets at the break!

Comment

and I don't even get a fucking plate of chicken nuggets at the break!
                                                                                            Play more liveaments about 50% of the feckers scoffing buffet in fitz dont play poker.
                                                                                            End of month is best couple of dinners 3 desserts just say your playing downstairs handy if busto or a student.

Comment

Still wondering if this is one of HitchHikers students http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...310398051.html

Also somewhat disappointed that I haven't already seen the injuncted video in the BBV like ages ago
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

jesus pepe that was terrible

Comment

I'm beginning to hate arses who bet half the pot plus 1 (or 2 or 3 depending on the street).

you actually have to go out of your way to be so fucking tilting.

Comment

If I had my way Pepe would be cited and banned for 6 matches for that.

Comment

For 2 great teams they have an abundance of absoulute cunts playing for them. Pepe and Biscuits top of the list. Ref gets some pressure from all concerned too

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                        move up in stakes, better value imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I Pepe, he's clearly tilted and is liable to get sent off breaking someones face. It's very entertaining to watch but quite unfortunate, if he could control his rage he'd be a seriously good player as when on form he's a very under-rated defender.
                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

chatbox ascii jizzing penis .jpg

Comment

Apropos of nothing

#BuakawBanchamek #BuakawKickBananaTree #BuakawVSbananatree .Contact for work: buakawbanchamek@anymindgroup.com
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                For 2 great teams they have an abundance of absoulute cunts playing for them. Pepe and Biscuits top of the list. Ref gets some pressure from all concerned too
                                                                                                                +1.

Messi is such a class act too though, never seems to complain or harass a referee, the way it should be really. Cue tons of youtube clips now to prove me wrong!

Comment

Ul daire

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Ul daire
                                                                                                                        Cheers! I'd like to see it wasn't to be but I think I was probably a little overenthusiastic

Comment

gotta Abidal

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X