Clear All

LOL KIDNEY

Comment

LOL HURRICANE

Comment

Im guessing I read the Q wrong so!

Comment

LOL KIDNEY & HURRICANE

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

At what stage do huge binks stop being 'great starts to the year'?

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
              At what stage do huge binks stop being 'great starts to the year'?
              december

Comment

All these different shops are getting ridiculous, Toys R Us, Carpets R Us.There's one near me that sells right angled triangles.

Pythag R Us

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                  In relation to Luke fitz he needs a game or two as he's coming back from injury. A lock for the 6ns 22 man squad imo.
                  Ah OK I didn't realise that if you are in the wolfhounds squad you can still be in the 6n's match day squad. Fitz has to be there.

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                  I really hope Eoin o malley and Rhys ruddock break through to the senior panel over the course of this 6ns. Both of them are smashing players and will be huge for Ireland over the coming years.

An interesting question is who of the foreign playing contingent has been hardest hit by the home provinces recruitment bias. Ryan Caldwell or Roger Wilson for me.

Also no mention of Richardt Strauss. I know he's got a minor injury but I'd love to know when he becomes Ireland eligible as I'd like to see him getting a cap asap.
                  Strauss not eligible until November I think. I agree about Ruddock and kind of agree about O'Malley but his time will come in 2012 no doubt. May not be in 6n's though......

Comment

Nice movie (imo) on TG4 tonight at 10.15. Kings. About 4 old Irish lads who went to England to work on the sites back in the 60s. Pretty accurate too I'd imagine.
                    Worth a look if you haven't seen it before.

Comment

Anyone whos been to berlin recommend any good coffee shops, clubs and tourist spots? Planning on having a two week holiday before getting down to work there.

Comment

David Platt - Man Utd, Villa, Juventus, Forest

Comment

Just had a shower, realised half way through my bra was still on
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                            pics of 2nd half of the shower

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              David Platt - Man Utd, Villa, Juventus, Forest
                              Hmm, thought of him but he never made any appearance for United, he was just an apprentice. Maybe that counts.

Wp if so

Comment

Whats the question lads? Cant find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                  pics of 2nd half of the shower
                                  LOL think I have enough shite up here without doing that

michelleSatnav (google images)
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                    Hmm, thought of him but he never made any appearance for United, he was just an apprentice. Maybe that counts.

Wp if so
                                    Hit the crossbar on so many that played for 3 clubs. He was technically signed for Man U but i've no idea whether he'd played or not. It'll do for me!

Comment

Sean Cronin over Damien Varley

really??

Comment

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

really??
                                          excellent on Sunday

Varley is nowhere near as dynamic in the loose
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            excellent on Sunday

Varley is nowhere near as dynamic in the loose
                                            Varley is a decent player but Cronin if he can improve his throwinga dn scrummaging will be class.
                                            He is rediculously quick and provides an extra pack ball carrier very important when you see our second rows who are good but lumberingly slow.

Comment

wy is i alwys rite eh?

Comment

Jesus UPC customer service is beyond terrible.
                                                I think they might be trolling me hard at this stage tbh.

Comment

Sometimes I crack myself up.

[/URL]

Comment

Deal done for David Texiera to join Liverpool according to Uruguayan media reports. Don't know much about him other than I've read in recent days, but we need someone to put the ball in the net, so hopefully he'll be one of the successes to join from the Dutch league rather than one of the turkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Deal done for David Texiera to join Liverpool according to Uruguayan media reports. Don't know much about him other than I've read in recent days, but we need someone to put the ball in the net, so hopefully he'll be one of the successes to join from the Dutch league rather than one of the turkeys.
                                                      He's only being in Holland 6 months hasn't he? Can't be a bad thing trying to sign all of Uruguay's top young talent. It seems a better idea than going British anyway!

Comment

can we get this smiley switched on here??
                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          He's only being in Holland 6 months hasn't he? Can't be a bad thing trying to sign all of Uruguay's top young talent. It seems a better idea than going British anyway!
                                                          He's only 21 in Feb as well, so very young. I would def rather spend a few million on him than 3 times that much on the new young English superstar who is probably no better.

Comment

LOL think I have enough shite up here without doing that

michelleSatnav (google images)
                                                            Had to LOL at the cat pic! but least you got in there haha

Comment

Did we get the 9th footballer?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                is it luis figo

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                  can we get this smiley switched on here??
                                                                  please??
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Good question: the answer is Javier Saviola (Benfica, Monaco, Real Madrid and Barcelona)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                                                      is it luis figo
                                                                      2002 with Real

Didnt think Monaco won champions league?
                                                                      Last edited by D3kka; 18-01-12, 17:04.

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                        Good question: the answer is Javier Saviola (Benfica, Monaco, Real Madrid and Barcelona)
                                                                        Monaco never won it, because i came across a couple of players that would have fit in but for Monaco

It's this guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                          monaco never won it

Comment

We bought a similar toy to this for the baby at Christmas. I remember having the same toy when i was a kid (the penguin climbing the stairs and slaloming around the stairs to the start). This looks like a slow, cheap crappy version although this is the exact tune it plays and it's driving me nuts!

Is there a way of taking this apart and removing whatever makes it play the music so we get the relatively silent version?

Juguete de perritos subiendo escalera. Cuando era un niño tenía varios de estos juguetes. Hoy pude conseguir uno nuevo :) // Dogs climbing a stair. When I wa...

Comment

We bought a similar toy to this for the baby at Christmas. I remember having the same toy when i was a kid (the penguin climbing the stairs and slaloming around the stairs to the start). This looks like a slow, cheap crappy version although this is the exact tune it plays and it's driving me nuts!

Is there a way of taking this apart and removing whatever makes it play the music so we get the relatively silent version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqAzzABipI
                                                                              Yes

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqAzzABipI
                                                                                unscrew base, locate the speaker, fuck that shit up. snip wires, or rip it out or tape it up or whatever.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

really??
                                                                                  [ ] Saw last Sundays game.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That toy reminds me of when I worked in a garage whilst in college. There was a radio playing FM 104 that couldn't be turned off at night, as the controls were in the locked managers office. One of the nights one of the guys smashed the speaker with a hammer he had brought in specially for the job. Then he smashed the CCTV camera that overlooked the speaker. No-one ever said a word to him.

Comment

Just made a version of HH's curry burgers there with stuff had left in the fridge, should be a good experiment and didnt slice finger off this time.

500 grams of Pork, coriander, tb sp of curry powder, oregano, cumin, half a pepper, half an onion, diced courgette and 2 tb sp of olive oil. All together now in the fridge for while, will see how that turns out.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get HH of the Super Tuesday last night? Want to write an article on Nelius coming second.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                          Anyone know where I can get HH of the Super Tuesday last night? Want to write an article on Nelius coming second.
                                                                                          Asking Neilus for them would be your best bet i'd imagine.
                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                            Asking Neilus for them would be your best bet i'd imagine.
                                                                                            I would but I think he may be on a plane now for the next 20 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                              I would but I think he may be on a plane now for the next 20 hours or so.
                                                                                              Well that's the only way you'll get them unless someone who was railing has them.
                                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

David Platt not the answer, never played for United.

Good effort though.

9th one still to get.

Comment

is the football answer Henry?

Comment

Has anyone ever had and dealings with/ worked for Typetec in Ballymount?
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Heading to Galway Friday for a couple of days, anyone any recomendations for decent restauraunts ?
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                                                                          is the football answer Henry?

He won it with Barca, pretty sure he's only played for 2 anyway?

Comment

wikipedia blackout is wrecking my head

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              Heading to Galway Friday for a couple of days, anyone any recomendations for decent restauraunts ?
                                                                                                              If you like Tapas try Cava on Dominic street,ate there recently and was very impressed.

Comment

made this post about that lad trying to extort me the other night (its long story)
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                                I wasn't sure weather to post this or not but sure ill give it a spin as im getting a bit desperate for advice. Its a long story.....

On saturday night just gone, i was out having a few pints in the merry ploughboy, a good bit away from my house, and i get a phone call from my mum saying that a "rough" looking guy knocked to the door asking for me, very aggressive, saying i owed him money, €120. I could tell she was terrified on the phone but i had no way of getting home quickly so i basically got as much details off her about him, told her i didint owe anybody money and to ring the guards if he persisted. I was told he was pacing up and down banging his fist of my mums car, shouting every word, saying he would be back.

I get home later that night and got a full account of what happened. She said the guy would only give his first name, after asking him many times, and that i didint actually owe him the money but it was his brother i owed the money too, he said the dept was from 6 months ago.

I had to start piecing this all together. I guy i used to know briefly but fell out with over a disagreement (trivial stuff) had claimed i owed him €100ish when we fell out, he attributed this to petrol money, buying me a pint or two, taxi fair ect. This is not what we fell out over and i cant emphasise enough that i actually dont owe him any money, i had bought him pints ect too and even given him a cash loan of €50 at one stage which i never looked for back and when he said i owed him that money it was in the heat of an arguement, which i almost completely ignored. This all took place about a 18months ago and it was left at that. Or so i thought.

Now to fast foward to the lad knocking at my door on sat, the brother who i dont know. This apparently is his step brother, and from making phone calls to my mates i found out he is a nasty piece of work with a criminal record by all accounts. I decided to go down to the guards with my dad and report the incident the following morning. My dad gave the whole account of the incident but was a bit flustered so i interjected a few times to help him recall the sequence of events as i was told them last night. The Ban garda didn't like this at all, maybe she tought i was trying to put words in his mouth. She didn't seem to grasp how serious this all seemed to us, she even said to me at one stage, "He hasn't broke the law, he didn't threaten anyone directly, i know you might be intimidated but if i owed someone €120 and they were bothering me id pay it". My jaw dropped, i had went through how i didn't owe this money for ages and it seemed like she was almost taking his side. I told the guards where he lived and they said they would drop around and have a word, fair enough i thought.

Later that day, yesterday evening, a car screeches to a stop at the top of my driveway and two lads bustle out and shape down my driveway. I went to make for the front door, i was livid already, but my mum stopped my and said she would ring the guards and wait it out. They starting knocking the door and then after a min or two shouting through the letter box, "kenny i know your in there" and so on. They preceeded to kick the door, bang on the front window and other commotion i couldn't make out from standing in the kitchen...restraining myself...waiting for the guards. All the time my 12 year brother was terrified. The guards arrive, noise stops and we look out to see some chit chat, one guard stays out with them one comes in to me and we go through the hole thing.

I tell the guard i dont know this guy, i reckon i know his brother and that i actually dont owe any money. I say to the guard "Im not being cheeky but if you let me talk to this guy infront of you or if you ask him a few questions about the money, i bet i can pick holes in his story and prove this is all bullshit". Guard says he'll have a word, comes back in to me after and say "He said he his brother gave you €135 in Mcgowans night club 6 months ago and he needs it back". Bingo!!! Mcgowans night club has been closed down for 2 years. Guards were not as excited about this disparity, they basically just wanted to move the lads on. You'll also notice the amount of money keeps going up.

The guards let them leave with a verbal warning, if they set foot on the property again, their nicked. Everyone leaves. We walk out the front to see front tyres of my mums car are slashed, badly. Call the guards back obviously. When they come back out they ask if we seen them slash the tyres, we say technically no (big mistake) but it was obv them. The guards say that without proof there is nothing to they can do but keep an eye on the situation. We then tell the guards that this is looking very serious ect as they must of had a knife when they were at the door but get back "we cant stick it on them though, we'll ask them about it".

Twice today the house phone has rang, i answer. Both times i say "hello", voice says "who's this", i say "you rang me who is this" and then the they hang up. Second phone call was on loud speaker and my mum said it was the voice of the guy at the door. They left their number on and i took it down! Rang the guards and to try pass it on and they said to ring back tomorrow at 6am when the guards from last night are back on their shift. As i was writing this post up there was a knock at the door with no one there when my dad answered. Maybe coincidence.

All i know about this guy at the moment is his name and the area he lives in which the guards told me, and that he is indeed the step brother of the guy i fell out with 18months ago. I dont have the guy i fell out withs number and i cant seem to get it off anyone. Im going to pay for two tyres €500 ish and doubt ill get any of that back (not letting my mum pay). Not sure what to expect in the next few days.

I assure you that every detail iv given is 100% correct, no exaggeration on what guards said or anything like that. Im not going to go looking for people with a bat or anything like that so i dont want them kind of suggestions but i was just wondering, Do you think i could/should be getting more help from the guards? What would you do at this stage?

Anyway, the guy who was knocking down to house ; i got in touch with his brother (the one who i apparently owed the money too). He said he knew nothing about any of this and he hasn't seen his step brother in ages and that he was never going to look for money off me. He reckons his brother is in trouble with drugs or something and this was a very desperate attempt to get money. He also said he'd pay for any damage and that he'll make sure his father knows and puts a stop to it.

I believe him completely after the phonecall, it was about 30mins long. Not sure weather its fair for him to pay for his brothers damage but its more fair than me paying for it anyway. Also it was €300 for the two tyres for those who were saying i got the prices wrong, i know this is still high so i guess my mum got ripped off.

Its ironic after all this that now im the one looking for money of them

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                  Just turn off java and it works.

@C kid, any chance of a small clue. What era he played in or one of his teams?
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Kai on Sea Road is really good, I've eaten there a few times and loved it every time. It was reviewed in the Independent on Saturday too. Review is here. They do dinner and lunch.

Comment

Its been working all day on my iPhone

Comment

Haven't been at a laptop or desktop today but it's fine on my phone, try the mobile site and it's probably available, there's also mirrors around AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Just turn off java and it works.

@C kid, any chance of a small clue. What era he played in or one of his teams?
                                                                                                                          Modern era, only clue I'll give. He's still playing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X