This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
    help from anyone that uses skrill/moneybookers please.....whats the average time it takes for a withdrawal to process to your visa/debit card,have an ulster bank visa debit card, it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow for me, have contacted them and they say its nothing on their side. contacted the bank and they said it could take up to 30 days!!! i'm going to start using this a good bit, is there any way to speed the whole process up?
    have you verified/linked your bank account with them, withdrawals to my bank usually take two days.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Cheers folks for all the input you be legends keep it coming, how are the cities you all mention pricewise want to have a good time without getting gouged.
        Tallinn is very cheap, got big spacious room beside old town for €35 a night.
        Krakow very cheap as well, €1 a pint cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          Hope the pal is being well compensated; Dresden ain't pretty! The people there seem to think they are on some Biggest Loser reverso game show. Literally not a single hot woman there and this was at the height of summer when statistically the ladies are hotter.
          Going for a year for work, very well compensated. That's why prob if going over to him will go to Prague or another German city as its close for him by rail to loads of places

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                We did a beer bike tour, where ten of us sat on stools on this cart and pedaled while a tour guide showed us the sights and the pedal power pumped german beer for us.
                WTF?
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  WTF?
                  Sounds class tbf, Dublin bus should put them on the 84 route imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                    Sounds class tbf, Dublin bus should put them on the 84 route imo.
                    My brain cant understand it.You're on a bike but you're on a stool but the stool is on a cart.Shirley, this can't be right?

Comment

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Hated is such a strong word !

Lost was fantastic, for what it was. It gave so many WTF moments never seen before on TV, I would go as far as groundbreaking with the story, some may dislike the way it ended, felt it dragged a bit in the middle but in all the episodes there was rarely a filler imo. Solid entertainment.
                        I loved lost. Was a regualr on the lsot forum, throw out theorysd and all that jazz.
                        When I left in 2009 its was mid way through season 5. I never finished it as I miss a lot with travel. I also did have decent internet to download.

I was at home for xmas and got the rest of season 5 online. The GF include the season 6 DVDs with my xmas presents.

I watched season 6 in 3 days last weekend. tbh, I'm digusted with the ending, and most of season 6 tbh.
                        SPOILER
                        The afterlife flashes are ridiculous, and just serve to create various chance meetings and so Hurley gets his picnic date etc.
                        The conclusion was full of hoels also. no need for Jack to die etc.

Most importantly there was a huge amount of questinos left unanswered.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        For MMA fans, I see Munnoz is out of the Chael Sonnen fight cos of injury. Bisping is stepping up to top the bill. Can't see that one lasting too long now. At least Sonnen can launch into the smack talk now as he wasn't with Munnoz.
                        Looking forward to the promo for this one.
                        I'm glad they didnt try to keep Bisping away from Sonnen to get two title fights. This one promotes itself.

Now that their is no No.1 contender fight, Henderson looks likely to get a shot.
                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 18-01-12, 01:45. Reason: spoilered some big give aways

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          Would there be many stag dos or Americans in Talinn or is it still more-or-less undiscovered by those types? Heard great things about it.
                          We were In Talinn in June (95% sure it was June) and there was no stag-dos or anything like that. It was Monday&Tuesday night though so probably not reliable anecdotal evidence.

On the other hand we moved down to Riga on the Wednesday and there was loads of stag-dos there so who knows.

Comment

My brain cant understand it.You're on a bike but you're on a stool but the stool is on a cart.Shirley, this can't be right?
                            My name is Cillian.

Comment

Justified is back tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                LOL.

Comment

My name is Cillian.
                                  Never heard of you.

Comment

Can anyone recommend good earphones for playing sport etc in?
                                    I'm looking to get some earphones to encourage me to head up to the golf course most mornings for 9 holes practice.
                                    . .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Never heard of you.
                                          Then why did you call me Shirley.

Comment

Comment

Comment

help required please;

gonna play more cash games live and wanna know the tipping criteria

anytime i have played in say 1/2 game and win a small pot 20-30 i dont bother but if i win over30-70 i give over 2€ ( dont like tipping less than bb)

if i scoop a decent pot I tip €5+

when i leave table if i am winning i tip anything from 5-20

at the cage its another 5+ tip

going to Clane weekend and wanna know the score

cheers

I dont play live apart from festivals /events so sorry if this is a stupid question

Comment

Hey Mellor I just edited your Lost post to spoiler one or two bits in case you were wondering.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                    help required please;

anytime i have played in say 1/2 game and win a small pot 20-30 i dont bother but if i win over30-70 i give over 2€ ( dont like tipping less than bb)

cheers

I dont play live apart from festivals /events so sorry if this is a stupid question
                                                    €1 after every pot over a tenner or so imo, no need to give more for bigger pots and no need to tip when leaving or at cage, all pooled anyway.

Comment

help required please;

cheers

You tip way too much very hard make money if you tip as you say you do.
                                                      You pay rake tips for food drink how you gonna have profits?

Comment

help required please;

cheers

You seem to tip way too much, I generally tip the same for nearly all pots regardless of size, when leaving a table I normally wouldn't tip but would throw any loose change that I have from time to time, wouldn't be tipping at the cage either.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

help required please;

cheers

For me, it's usually €1 for every pot over €12-€15, €2 for €80-€200, €5+ for bigger pots depending on it's size. Most I've ever tipped in one pot is €25.
                                                            . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                              Can anyone recommend good earphones for playing sport etc in?
                                                              I'm looking to get some earphones to encourage me to head up to the golf course most mornings for 9 holes practice.

These ones, or anythign in their sports range would be good.
                                                              Actually, even their normal ear buds would be fine.
                                                              Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                              From 30secs onwards

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                For me, it's usually €1 for every pot over €12-€15, €2 for €80-€200, €5+ for bigger pots depending on it's size. Most I've ever tipped in one pot is €25.

there would want to 100k in the pot for me to tip 25euro

-rake is high enough...

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post

-rake is high enough...
                                                                  Rake is only too high if you are playing the wrong games I run cash tables at a game and my rake is 5% capped at €10 rake free last hour and the last week of every month it's 5% capped @ €5.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                    Rake is only too high if you are playing the wrong games I run cash tables at a game and my rake is 5% capped at €10 rake free last hour and the last week of every month it's 5% capped @ €5.
                                                                    where? and what stakes and games? tempt me

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                      Rake for 1 2 games in dublin is about 75 quid an hour for the table include tips,
                                                                      cash leagues,bad beat jackpots, tips for drinks, food, etc and a whole lot of money is constantly leaving the table.
                                                                      The rake is to damn high

Comment

My name is Cillian.
                                                                        Be careful what you post. All someone has to do is google search 'zola poker ireland' and they can find your real name.

Comment

8th of 13 in the Super Tuesday, time to run good.
                                                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

GL,

What are payouts?

Comment

12 left now, 5.7k for 12th and 84k for first. Card dead and in 8th still.
                                                                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

peru update.

guy in hostel got bit by something in jungle apparently. hand is slightly numb and swollen. im on laptop, owner of hostel pulls up chair near sofa at a picture of jesus and a list in spanish of something, talking to him,goes i am going to say a prayer first and then an injection to take the liquid out.

im thinking im not so sure about letting the lady of house use needles on you but whatever he seems fine with it. so anyway go back to writing, she starts praying, next thing i see his wrist raised up and her hand clearly holding a needle except thumb is pushing it in instead of taking shit out. like wtf. interest peaked obviously. look closer

in fact it is an imaginary needle and injection, guy has his arm elevated, she is injecting make believe stuff into the pressure points, rubbed his arm in the same direction to focus poison in one spot, obviously changed needle and got the bigger one out to take the demon blood out of him.

had him take his shirt off, imaginary wipe on his arm and then needle giving him vaccinations, back to the hand now, saying prayers and rubbing his shoulder asking if he feels ok, literally could not make this up if i tried.

opens imaginary container of tablets, holds his head back and feeds him pills, then cupping hands like holding water, one final prayer and they are talking now, seems that he is purged of all the poisons and demon blood in him.

I obviously laughed and this american girl looks at me and gives me the death stare as if to say how dare i.

sometimes i wonder about people

Comment

saying a type of novena now just to reinforce her voodoo witch craft powers obv

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                                                    12 left now, 5.7k for 12th and 84k for first. Card dead and in 8th still.
                                                                                    GL GL
                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post

-rake is high enough...
                                                                                      Tbf it was a one off. Pot was over €2k though, a good while back in the SE.
                                                                                      .
                                                                                      . .

Comment

5th of 9, slow final table.

Comment

Watchin this mate. GL TID

Comment

on stars? user??
                                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                              on stars? user??
                                                                                              danceofddead

Comment

was missing a d,
                                                                                                ty
                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Cheers Brian legend!#railbirdsgonarail
                                                                                                  Can u transfer me $2.78 just for an mtt i should t.i.d and ill ship back asap along with the $7.86 i already owe u. Thanks man #lifesaver #glme

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                    I spent most of my time in queensland and 3
                                                                                                    months in northern victoria real red neck places.

Remember on australia day 5 of us irish lads working for a transport company walked shaved headed into the pub.
                                                                                                    i broke blade on shaver only had bare blade we were well dressed had t shirts on and jeans trosuers compared to the locals.

about 20 aboriginees and similar amount of tongans stopped stared in utter disbelief we looked like something outta Romper Stomper.

one of the aboriginee guys we worked with used bring us out bush hunting crazy aboriginee house partys, and fishing was a gentleman - couple of drinks and he was mad for fights aggro etc
                                                                                                    which was a shame really must be genetic he was half german guess as he called them the real black fellas have no chance.
                                                                                                    Where in Northern Vic were you out of curiosity? Spent 4 months in Redcliffs, mad place.

Comment

help required please;

cheers

Can i suggest that instead of tipping every pot just conner off the money you would tip. Then at the end of the session have a look at how much money it actually was and see then if it to much (you will actually be shocked at how it builds up), From the above like everyone else has said it is way too much as if you are paying festival rake's the game is not beatable

I would normally tip the same amount although do vary the amount if the pot is massive, ie 200BB+ obv gets a bigger tip than a 20BB pot, Also don't be afraid to pay in SB's as a tip is completely optional.

I also wouldnt tip if the dealer was slow or bad as i don't see the reason in tipping these dealers (although this doesnt happen much)

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                        Myself, max_power and a few other lads went when we were inter-railing. We were 19 and travelling for a month, so obviously a lot of laughs and jokes had been picked up along the way.

One such joke my pronunciation of the word 'vegetable.' The lads had been ripping the piss out of me for pronouncing it with an extra syllable, so that I said 'veg-e-ta-bel' instead of 'veg-ta-bel.'

Half-way through the tour, the guide starts talking about the food they had to survive in the camp, and says that they had to grow their own 'veg-e-ta-bels.'

I've never seen a group of people trying harder not to laugh in my life, in quite possibly the most inappropriate place possible.
                                                                                                        That was extremely funny alright, I think she was showing us furnaces where they burnt dead bodies at the time. Remember stumpy?

There was actually a huge amount of people there (mostly yanks) taking a lot of photos where they were prohibited/filming things that were prohibited/using flash and lots of other massively tilting things. Stay classy.

Comment

Tip €1 every pot you scoop regardless of size.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Wesley Harms; 18-01-12, 07:18.

Comment

n hold vs lagtard
                                                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                              n hold vs lagtard
                                                                                                              Yeh, marginal call. He runs bad thankfully.

Comment

Nice hold with the AT, keep her lit.

Comment

Yeh, marginal call. He runs bad thankfully.
                                                                                                                  def sway to the call, vs him

he was running so hot earlier, then he admits he was going to jam A3, which is nice to know

then over shoves vs shorty. Obv knows how loose he plays, reminding table he'll do a deal (whilst he has chips! lol)

GLGL anyways, 2 tighties to left
                                                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

What's the state of things atm, many left, prize fund?

I'd never leave the bed if I could get stars on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                                      What's the state of things atm, many left, prize fund?

I'd never leave the bed if I could get stars on the iPad
                                                                                                                      5 left
                                                                                                                      760/ Nelius on 440/304 365 285
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Longest final table ever, the nits just cant lose an allin.

Comment

Good Luck Nelius, sitting down with a cup of coffee railing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X