This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Being widely reported that Rooney and Gibson were dropped for the Blackburn cause of a late night/breaking curfew. If thats the case, then despite all the injury issues Ferguson was dead right. He still made a balls of the selection and formation with what he had left. But dropping them two was the correct move, and big questions need to be asked of the players doing this in the middle of a hectic fixture schedule, close fought league and an injury crisis at the club
    Lol at Gibson if this is true, Rooney is untouchable in the long run but Gibson could do without getting on SAF bad side

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
      Lol at Gibson if this is true, Rooney is untouchable in the long run but Gibson could do without getting on SAF bad side
      Big time. Complete fucking knobjockey and well done him for blowing his chance to impress during an injury crisis

Comment

To be fair lads, maybe he wouldn't mind getting shipped out somewhere? He's seen very little football all told, and he probably isn't going to make it there at this stage.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Ah yea, fair enough. I'm just a bit disappointed because I'd come to believe over the years that you were someone who had well thought out sincerely held opinions that had some value because I tended to agree with them. I've disagreed with a bunch of them recently, so you're cut.Whatever.
          FYP. In different guises, there has been a lot of 'you are saying something different than I would on this topic therefore you're an idiot' going around lately.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Phil Thompson on Soccer Special on SSN saying that Liverpool should not appeal and take the 8 match ban. Also saying that Suarez should apologise to Evra but that Liverpool have no need to apologise about the T-shirts etc

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              To be fair lads, maybe he wouldn't mind getting shipped out somewhere? He's seen very little football all told, and he probably isn't going to make it there at this stage.
              Didnt he turn down at least one move (Sunderland) during the summer cause he wanted more money?

Comment

I have to be in work on Wednesday at 7:30am.

I haven't managed to get out of bed in the last week before 12.

miracle to 34th street please.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Didnt he turn down at least one move (Sunderland) during the summer cause he wanted more money?
                  Well two appearances since the summer might have moderated his perception of self worth somewhat.

Comment

Does anyone remember the video link on Facebook for a representation of "The Fear"? Can't find it via google. Had the fear so, so, so bad yesterday and would like to look at the video for my amusement.

Comment

Does anyone remember the video link on Facebook for a representation of "The Fear"? Can't find it via google. Had the fear so, so, so bad yesterday and would like to look at the video for my amusement.
                      One mans struggle with the demon drink. portrait of a hangover, Ger Hough

Comment

is today a bank hol?
                        Are the shops open?
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          is today a bank hol?
                          Are the shops open?
                          Not a b holiday and shops are open.

Comment

Is it possible to put a mod on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                              Not a b holiday and shops are open.
                              It is a bank holiday

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                I have no idea who this teabag lad is
                                Getting tedious now.

Bit drunk now but looking for help, so I'll try my best to articulate.

Hoping one or two of you may have the same chopper.

I crashed it for about the 73rd time and it just stopped working. The bottom rotor spins for about 3 seconds then cuts out. In the pic you'll see two cogs, the top one controls the bottom rotor and the bottom one controls the top rotor.

The bottom cog (top rotor) is inactive while the top cog (bottom rotor) spins as normal, also a little blue led flashes continuously when I switch the chopper on then stops flashing.

I do realise the slimness of my chance of resolving this, but the bbv has delivered in lessor circumstances, life and death yo

Colours are a bit gay dude.Anyway,you should..

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It is a bank holiday
                                  its not!

Comment

its not!

It's the same as, when the BH falls on a weekend it carries over.

Comment

Marvellous.

Comment

It is a bank holiday
                                        What's the name of the restaurant in Wexford around the corner from White's? The one with the posh place on the very top with a view.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          What's the name of the restaurant in Wexford around the corner from White's? The one with the posh place on the very top with a view.
                                          The Thomas Moore? Not sure.

Comment

Is Sherlock's brother Mycroft the same lad from League of Gentlemen? Pretty good job if he is.

Comment

For any Alison Brie fans on here, this is like every image / .gif whatever in the one place:

Comment

FYP. In different guises, there has been a lot of 'you are saying something different than I would on this topic therefore you're an idiot' going around lately.
                                                Not even close.

You are mitigating and appeasing racism of the ugliest kind for no other reason than the guy plays for 'your' football team.
                                                I 100% believe that you would be very vehement on the right side of this if the teams were reversed. I'm genuinely upset at what I hope is nothing more sinister than dumb ignorance of how serious the type of racist abuse that we are talking about here is both in itself and more so in direct relation to its context in Soccer, the effect it has on the streets and in school playgrounds.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                  that guy is my next door neighbour. spend most of the xmas boozing with him and the family. some tickets. also responsible for these videos amongst others.
                                                  Oh, I'd imagine he is the absolute banter alright. Did he right the text that is spoken for The Fear video? That's pretty good stuff to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                    Baby girl finally arrived about 6 this evening. Was a bit hairy as the doctor had to be called in and GFs blood pressure went really low. She's a class little thing though...great feeling. Now after 40 hours, time for some sleep.
                                                    Congrats Poppa zuutroy best wises to you and your's.

Bit drunk now but looking for help, so I'll try my best to articulate.

Hoping one or two of you may have the same chopper.

I crashed it for about the 73rd time and it just stopped working. The bottom rotor spins for about 3 seconds then cuts out. In the pic you'll see two cogs, the top one controls the bottom rotor and the bottom one controls the top rotor.

The bottom cog (top rotor) is inactive while the top cog (bottom rotor) spins as normal, also a little blue led flashes continuously when I switch the chopper on then stops flashing.

I do realise the slimness of my chance of resolving this, but the bbv has delivered in lessor circumstances, life and death yo
                                                    I have one of those helicopters as well, me and some mates bought them before Christmas but I didn't get the USB charger in mine like the other 2 so its poxy trying to charge it off the controller.
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Not even close.

You are mitigating and appeasing racism of the ugliest kind for no other reason than the guy plays for 'your' football team.
                                                      I 100% believe that you would be very vehement on the right side of this if the roles were reversed. I'm genuinely upset at what I hope is nothing more sinister than dumb ignorance of how serious the type of racist abuse that we are talking about here is both in itself and more so in direct relation to its context in Soccer, the effect it has on the streets and in school playgrounds.
                                                      You haven't heard my opinion on the John Terry case. I'm guessing you wouldn't like it.

Comment

It's the same as, when the BH falls on a weekend it carries over.
                                                        Not true though alot of Business treat it like a b holiday. Retail opens normal trading hrs and just treats sun as bank hol as Retail is a 7 day working week.

Comment

Is it possible to put a mod on ignore?
                                                          Nope. Unfortunately we are obliged not to put you on ignore however, so it works both ways.

Comment

You haven't heard my opinion on the John Terry case. I'm guessing you wouldn't like it.
                                                            Prob best you change your tag

Comment

Not true though alot of Business treat it like a b holiday. Retail opens normal trading hrs and just treats sun as bank hol as Retail is a 7 day working week.

You're probably more correct then I am

However,I read it as you still have the same entitlements for working today as you did yesterday.

Citizen's Information

Public holidays falling on a weekend

Where a public holiday falls on a weekend, you do not have any automatic legal entitlement to have the next working day off work. This occurs in 2011 when Christmas Day (25 December) falls on a Sunday. It also occurs in 2012 when New Year's Day (1 January) falls on a Sunday. This means that Tuesday 27 December 2011, and Monday 2 January 2012 are not public holidays. When this happens you are entitled to the normal alternative arrangements concerning employment and public holidays that is:
                                                              • A paid day off within a month of the public holiday
                                                              • An additional day of annual leave
                                                              • An additional day's pay
                                                              • The nearest church holiday to the public holiday as a paid day off.

Your employer can require you to attend work on those days.

Comment

Yea he wrote it alright. Guy is pretty gifted in his own way. Was always close to top of the class in English growing up. Reading his essays was a favorite pastime.

Whole family are pretty eccentirc in ways, one of his sisters is a Barrister, one brother (features in the video - heavey guy with beard) manages the Dice Bar in town and does a bit of acting, he was in Sgt Mattie last week on rte. Another brother is a brilliant photographer (http://patrickhough.com/). The mother lectures in Art in AIT. Another sister is an artist, brother a sound engineer. Other streams of the family channelled their intellect through academia and are surgeons, doctors, barristers, solicitors etc. The pub is a great place for a session, RDIII and Strewl are both familiar with it.
                                                                Not that place in Banagher again with the auld wan hammering the piano?

Comment

Is Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard still the Ryanair card of choice?

Comment

Would love to read Keiths take on the FA report and decision to ban Suarez for eight games.

Comment

Ill change the question, are ALL the shops open today, I have a few bob my Pops gave me to blow
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Ill change the question, are ALL the shops open today, I have a few bob my Pops gave me to blow
                                                                        No,every single shop in the whole country is not open.

Comment

The major shopping centres will likely be open today. Dundrum is anyway.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

No,every single shop in the whole country is not open.
                                                                              wimmins shops and yankee candle type shops I mean
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

What is your opinion on the John Terry case?

Comment

How many series are there of Breaking Bad-just watched Series Two. Top notch stuff altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                      Would love to read Keiths take on the FA report and decision to ban Suarez for eight games.
                                                                                      Going to read the report this afternoon and approach it as neutrally as possible.
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Is Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard still the Ryanair card of choice?
                                                                                        Yeah you can still avoid the service charge using it. Booked flights for a mate at xmas with no hassle at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                          How many series are there of Breaking Bad-just watched Series Two. Top notch stuff altogether.
                                                                                          4 so far, 5th is the last and final one to be aired next year

Comment

...

Comment

Go fuck yourself. What you make of me or my posts is irrelevant.
                                                                                              Seriously?? You think it's ok to post telling somebody to go fuck themselves?

I used to always enjoy reading your posts, both here and in the old place but over the last few months, a lot of what you post comes across as being incredibly arrogant to the point where at times you are being down right ignorant and rude.

It feels like you have developed an air of superiority and that your opinion is always gospel and god help anybody who might challenge it.

I'm fully aware that mods and admins are allowed to have their own opinion and that they are free to express it but the above is way out of line IMO and you should withdraw it and apologise.

At the very least, you should definitely change your tagline, as voice of reason, you most certainly are not

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                Seriously?? You think it's ok to post telling somebody to go fuck themselves?

I used to always enjoy reading your posts, both here and in the old place but over the last few months, a lot of what you post comes across as being incredibly arrogant to the point where at times you are being down right ignorant and rude.

It feels like you have developed an air of superiority and that your opinion is always gospel and god help anybody who might challenge it.

I'm fully aware that mods and admins are allowed to have their own opinion and that they are free to express it but the above is way out of line IMO and you should withdraw it and apologise.

At the very least, you should definitely change your tagline, as voice of reason, you most certainly are not

No mate, you misunderstand, Lloyd had been a figure of amusement for months now, he is the most biased, irrational poster around now.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                  Yeah you can still avoid the service charge using it. Booked flights for a mate at xmas with no hassle at all.
                                                                                                  Ryanair Cash Passport is the only one that doesn't change the admin cost now. Just booked flights for Sister's wedding, and just had to suck it up.

May get one of those Cash Passports tbh, I'd use it often enough I'd imagine.

Comment

Lloyd is probably only one more trophyless season away from becoming a Leinster fan

Comment

I understand that we are all a bit tetchy during this period of uncertainty, but evidence today suggests that the the Dear Leader will be seamlessly and ably succeeded by Kim Jong-un. I present - Kim Jong-un looking at stuff:

Comment

Lads QQ in relation to the above. Should someone who worked yesterday and today be payed double time on both days ?
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I only used the term Tin Cop and i got fukked out of it .
                                                                                                          Should have just told Danny to go fuck himself .

Comment

Yea he wrote it alright. Guy is pretty gifted in his own way. Was always close to top of the class in English growing up. Reading his essays was a favorite pastime.

Whole family are pretty eccentirc in ways, one of his sisters is a Barrister, one brother (features in the video - heavey guy with beard) manages the Dice Bar in town and does a bit of acting, he was in Sgt Mattie last week on rte. Another brother is a brilliant photographer (http://patrickhough.com/). The mother lectures in Art in AIT. Another sister is an artist, brother a sound engineer. Other streams of the family channelled their intellect through academia and are surgeons, doctors, barristers, solicitors etc. The pub is a great place for a session, RDIII and Strewl are both familiar with it.
                                                                                                            What's his name?

I'd like to chase him up on youtube, those vids are really good.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ryanair Cash Passport is the only one that doesn't change the admin cost now. Just booked flights for Sister's wedding, and just had to suck it up.

May get one of those Cash Passports tbh, I'd use it often enough I'd imagine.
                                                                                                              thats uk only though isnt it?
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                Lads QQ in relation to the above. Should someone who worked yesterday and today be payed double time on both days ?
                                                                                                                Yesterday double at least. Today i am paying single and day owed in lieu but some are paying double today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                  thats uk only though isnt it?
                                                                                                                  yup, I'm UK only from tomorrow on again though.

Comment

...

Comment

I have to be in work on Wednesday at 7:30am.

I haven't managed to get out of bed in the last week before 12.

miracle to 34th street please.
                                                                                                                      Im sure the young Balotelli will be still partying, just pull an all nighter upstairs imo!
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                        I only used the term Tin Cop and i got fukked out of it .
                                                                                                                        Should have just told Danny to go fuck himself .
                                                                                                                        You were correct though Damo, and thus harshly treated. Danny is but a tin cop whereas Lloyd is more of a Captain Harris

Comment

Yesterday double at least. Today i am paying single and day owed in lieu but some are paying double today.
                                                                                                                          What about in the case of someone who works a 30ish hours a week, would this have any bearings on it? I should basically say that as a part time worker is she entitled to money on both days or at least some kind of compensation eg: day in lieu.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X