This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    Does that guy in the studio for the NFL on sky play or commentate on Poker? Looks and sounds familiar.
    Ya David Tuckman.

He does a lot of The Poker Heaven shows and co-commentates the WSOP live coverage.

Comment

45 regged now so will get going, may have to win a hand to win a seat tho now

Comment

45 regd now so it may well go ahead . What are we playing for anyway ??

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
          Game on in the Connacht-Leinster match (on TG4 right now); Leinster ahead by 2 but seven minutes left and the team in blue are down a man for the remainder of the match.
          Referee has been an absolute disgrace. About as one eyed as they come

Edit to add, leinster have been poor but that's really no excuse for the second most biased example of refereeing I have ever withnessed
          Last edited by TomD; 01-01-12, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            short priced football punters looking for bridges with recent results.
            do many play the really short ones in singles ?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
              As i said im pretty sure its a no.

Why is there hyperlinks in random posts for random adverts is this a new thing on the site that i missed?
              It's just my signature, if your looking for 2 24" moniters, give me a shout

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                Game on in the Connacht-Leinster match (on TG4 right now); Leinster ahead by 2 but seven minutes left and the team in blue are down a man for the remainder of the match.
                God damnit... needed ROG for that last gasp kick!

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                  do many play the really short ones in singles ?
                  How does buying field goal yardage work Nicky? Price on over/under total yardage is it?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                    Played on Stars there for an hour. I made slightly less VPPs than normal, made 211.42 when last year I would have made 223.07 playing 31/26. Games were really good to. Had a sick scary hand here where I was not to happy about calling the river or even the turn!!

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($235.20)
                    SB ($387.75)
                    BB ($250)
                    UTG ($261.10)
                    Hero (MP) ($272.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 6, 8
                    1 fold, Hero bets $3, 1 fold, SB calls $2.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($7) 7, 9, 10 (2 players)
                    SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises $23, Hero calls $17

Turn: ($53) 2 (2 players)
                    SB checks, Hero bets $37, SB raises $89, Hero calls $52

River: ($231) 4 (2 players)
                    SB bets $272.55, Hero calls $157.30

Total pot: $545.60

Results:
                    SB had 10, 10 (three of a kind, tens).
                    Hero had 6, 8 (straight, ten high).
                    Outcome: Hero won $544.60
                    Black nit.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

55 players in now so we have to win a flip at least .
                      I am playing for 1st

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                        55 players in now so we have to win a flip at least .
                        I am playing for 1st
                        Winning 1st hand is not good Damo! I'll be the bb to your button anyhow

Comment

It's just my signature, if your looking for 2 24" moniters, give me a shout
                          No, its not your sig all over the site for me.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Started with 71 players . Tipp on my table

Comment

Anyone going striking on PS? I think the changes will actually benefit me tbh
                              Sat out to go for a piss and no I'm blocked from playing.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Winning 1st hand is not good Damo! I'll be the bb to your button anyhow
                                Ive just remembered why i quit playing on ipoker .
                                LOL

Comment

Jesus Christ, Mark Sanchez is terrible.

Comment

FFS!

I really didn't want to get sucked into this but now there are three people here with sound credentials who need to explain to me in what possible context of a verbal clash in a competitive football match there is any way in any language it is not racist to mention the colour of the other persons skin.

Andy Lloyd and OPR over to you or GTFO and STFU

Fucking Chavball

Happy New Year
                                    After reading the report it goes like this:

- the panel has taken the opinion that Suarez probably made racially inflammatory comments (as they are entitled to given that it isn't a court of law - there is no requirement for a standard of proof "beyond a reasonable doubt"). I don't think that can be challenged (which does make the club statement appear naive in retrospect);
                                    - the extent of what was said (exactly what, to mean precisely what, and how many times) is in hot dispute, and the video evidence provided did not capture this. For me the report becomes questionable in taking such a strong opinion on the scope of the abuse given what they were working with;
                                    - the punishment decided upon equated to a doubling of their "entry point" of four games. Now, for me, the severity of the punishment should correlate to the certainty of the evidence to hand. On these grounds, I believe an appeal would be justified;
                                    - I also think it is a ludicrous position to make this conclusion on what was said and yet state that Suarez is not a racist. The two should be mutually exclusive;
                                    stop running away from the simple question I have asked and accusing me of not addressing the debate.

I'll give you another chance before I write you off as a fraud.
                                    how is it legitimate for Mr Suarez to mention Mr evra's skin color in the context of a verbal altercation during a football match?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

depends what you mean by 'many' but yea, you get bets on all. Rem during the RWC one customer had £20k @ 1/2000 on Australia against some minnow.
                                      wow he really wanted that tenner

Comment

depends what you mean by 'many' but yea, you get bets on all. Rem during the RWC one customer had £20k @ 1/2000 on Australia against some minnow.
                                        Jesus, that's mental.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

got blocked from playing on stars there despite playing and not sitting out! Still waiting for the bastards to respond to my email and let me back in

Comment

Who won?

Comment

wow he really wanted that €100
                                              nicnicnic of 3 weeks ago would be spinning in his grave
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                Jaysus what a night, Mia ended up getting a bug, vomiting since 1 am this morning. I went to bed with her at 4am she was up most of the night.

I woke up again at 7 to my other half singing rebel songs on his own in the kitchen (feckin eejit)

Mia finally woke to get up at 8, she came downstairs and back up and said that daddy was singing , why was he doing that lol

I came down told him to go to bed which he did thank fuck. I lit the fire and watched two kids movies with mia while mopping up her sick.

My visitors got up at 2pm and left at half 3, I took down the xmas tree and all the decorations and scrubbed the house downstairs .Went up to colm at least 3 times and asked was he getting up all I got was a muffled "soon soon"

Its now 5pm , mia hasnt got sick in a couple of hours and that fecker still isnt up, Im a fuckin great woman after less than 4 hours sleep.

two friends just rang and asked do I fancy going out, kinda tempted , if someone could shower me, do my hair , apply my make up and dress me

However feeling a little guilty about Mia so thinking of going to winter wonderland tomorrow if that fecker gets up
                                                You don't need the 'fecker' to go to Wonderland...

If he doesn't get up, YOU go with Mia. Just hide his shoes, his wallet, his keys, all the food he loves... oh and the phone too, don't want to be harrassed by phone calls at Wonderland now, do we?!

When you come home: "oh sorry darling... I went on a cleaning spree and put everything in a box out of the way when I was cleaning up... Here is some candyfloss!"

Comment

How does buying field goal yardage work Nicky? Price on over/under total yardage is it?
                                                  its a spread bet , so the spread firm set the line

example total fieldgoal yardage sell 110-120 buy

if you think it will be over 120 total in the game you buy at 120, every yard over that you win 1pt so say you bey at €10 a point and total yardage kicked in the game is 156 you win 36 pts so 36 x €10

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                    got blocked from playing on stars there despite playing and not sitting out! Still waiting for the bastards to respond to my email and let me back in
                                                    scab :-)

Comment

i live in hope that some day there will be a pill that cures any hangover completely
                                                      "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

bye bye Mark Sanchez

Comment

Galway was a cracking night last night. Really enjoyed it, forgot just how much I like the city.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

wow he really wanted that tenner
                                                            Other reasons to place a bet like that apart from wanting a tenner

Opr

Comment

Started watching 'The Change Up' and had to turn it off after about 40 mins. It was so predictable and terrible, in much the same way that Bridesmaids was. There have been no good comedies in the last few years at all. They all want to be nearly clones of each other with just a different underlying storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                Galway was a cracking night last night. Really enjoyed it, forgot just how much I like the city.
                                                                Heading up there myself in 3 weeks, wife bringing me to the park house hotel for 2 nights, looking forward to it !
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Started watching 'The Change Up' and had to turn it off after about 40 mins. It was so predictable and terrible, in much the same way that Bridesmaids was. There have been no good comedies in the last few years at all. They all want to be nearly clones of each other with just a different underlying storyline.
                                                                  Go watch Crazy, Stupid, Love, I really enjoyed it

Comment

good darts

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I don't think it was ever meant to be predictable. I enjoyed it and thought it was quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                          Just on third chapter of a speed reading book and have already increased reading speed from 200 words per minute to 700 words! Comprehension has actually improved too!

Apparently by end of the training should be up to about 1400 words minimum.

So a standard book of about 85,000 words that would normally take about 8 - 9 hours will now only take 1 hour to read. Plus improved understanding. Thats a fairly radical change!
                                                                          Wow. What's the book called?

Comment

Go watch Crazy, Stupid, Love, I really enjoyed it
                                                                            I watched it last week. Pretty decent alright actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              I don't think it was ever meant to be predictable. I enjoyed it and thought it was quite funny
                                                                              I'm sure it wasn't meant to be, but I could see every 'joke' coming a mile off, and none of them even made me smile. At least there were some tits in it, but still not enough to convince me to watch the other 2/3 of it. A poor mans version of Big, imo.

Comment

I'm sure it wasn't meant to be, but I could see every 'joke' coming a mile off, and none of them even made me smile. At least there were some tits in it, but still not enough to convince me to watch the other 2/3 of it. A poor mans version of Big, imo.
                                                                                Felt the same but they weren't real tits!!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                  No, its not your sig all over the site for me.
                                                                                  I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you screenshot please?

Comment

C-Kidd better hurry up with the patented Tebow comment before this game

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                      Wow. What's the book called?
                                                                                      Do you expect him to remember EVERYTHING!?! jeez!
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Whitlock turning the screw now.

Comment

C-Kidd better hurry up with the patented Tebow comment before this game
                                                                                          We In Here.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Less of this

More Of This

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Just on third chapter of a speed reading book and have already increased reading speed from 200 words per minute to 700 words! Comprehension has actually improved too!

Apparently by end of the training should be up to about 1400 words minimum.

So a standard book of about 85,000 words that would normally take about 8 - 9 hours will now only take 1 hour to read. Plus improved understanding. Thats a fairly radical change!
                                                                                            What is it?

Comment

Was that his leg all bent ? ?
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Ugh that was sick, his foot was twisted around the wrong way... they better not show that again nasty

Comment

Water back, thank fuck for that.

Comment

Boom sack !
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Broncos D looking quite porous so far, lol theres the td

Comment

Seemed soft.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Recommendations for a good hotel to take the gf too for her bday please lads?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Seemed soft.
                                                                                                            That's what she said.
                                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ελέφαντας View Post
                                                                                                              i live in hope that some day there will be a pill that cures any hangover completely
                                                                                                              Hi Fred!
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Great fight from Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

I stayed here before and i thought it was excellent, having said that i haven't been in alot of hotels in Dublin so i wouldn't be much of a connoisseur
                                                                                                                  "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Great fight from Hamilton
                                                                                                                    I hope Whitlock wins, but Hamilton on top now.

Comment

Wife is taking me to Galway, here, really good reviews. They do a special for fri and sat nights.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you screenshot please?
                                                                                                                        Ive come to the conclusion its something on my computer as its now appeared on another site. I blame the downloading stuff ive been trying lately something else came along for the spin.
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Keep an eye on the deal sites. You should get a great deal and look impressive all in one.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X