This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Have a double on Allen/Murphy to get through to the semi's here to get me out of the hole with my snooker bets this week. Fk you Williams and Selby and Maguire to a lesser extent!
    Murphy you useless fcker!

Comment

Can anyone help me re slightly annoying utorrent situation. Started using google chrome the other day so now when I dl something the .avi file is showing up as normal and another utorrent file is showing (link to dl). I removed this from IE when i used it but cant figure it out now.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        Can anyone help me re slightly annoying utorrent situation. Started using google chrome the other day so now when I dl something the .avi file is showing up as normal and another utorrent file is showing (link to dl). I removed this from IE when i used it but cant figure it out now.
        English please jump onto FB chat.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Room for one more? Shippppppppp
          I'll see you all up there lads.

Fookin hotels booked out though, thought I was being clever enquiring today to beat the rush, sigh.

Originally posted by dannydiamond
          Ship Ship.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

They actually took that one down and issued an apology for not having some sort of bullshit check.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                I'll see you all up there lads.

Fookin hotels booked out though, thought I was being clever enquiring today to beat the rush, sigh.
                And here i am paying like a sucker. wp lads
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

This is so class.

Comment

Comment

You can have your Heino Cups and NFL and Champs League, nothing beats the Mosconi Cup!!

That was very good viewing

Comment

epic marathon bubble battle with doke for a ukipt package.,
                        il save my 1 time for the main event?

Comment

Anyone else getting bombarded by fake paypal emails on hotmails the last few days? I've received at least 200 of them in a week, don't recall ever getting hit so hard from a single bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                            epic marathon bubble battle with doke for a ukipt package.,
                            il save my 1 time for the main event?
                            sweeeeet. first ever live package satelite ive won!

Comment

that was you, you took me out!! vwp

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Mother-in-law sat down next to me tonight when I came home. She goes "Mikey [that's apparently my name now], how is your mood?" The question is a bit out of left-field, but I just go "grand". She goes "You were very sad yesterday". I mumble something while at the same time wondering what she's on about. She says "ahhhhhh Mikey, don't be sad" then ruffles my hair and goes away.

It's not just me, is it - I mean, that's strange, yeah?
                                You're in there

Comment

Repeat of UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez on ESPN now for anyone bored looking for something to watch.

Comment

They did allright - but wasn't too impressed with their closing explanation.
                                    I proposed a deal to them 8 months ago, 3 kaspersky internet security licences for 25 euro and they turned me down. Obviously a worthless piece of plastic crap is a much better proposition
                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I only glanced at the apology. Assume it was "we fucked up"
                                      Read it there properly. Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                        You were unfortunate I had a hand there, considering I had monsters the other times I raised into the 15/20 bb stacks. I presume youve racked up a few yourself anyway? share the wealth etc

jesus tho, Doke : what a machine. Having him to my left was pure pain

Comment

This is amazing.
                                          I have everythign to make this at my parents house.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                            Just spotted your tweet there Fergal about binking those seats, is it the turbo rebuys you're playing? In fairness you're a beast at those satts!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I plan on playing alot more live tournies next year than I have been the last couple of years so I'm going to be playing more satts online.

I'll ask nicely if you'd care to share some strategy advice for the turbos via email/Skype or similar? I've never really played them.

No sweat if you'd rather not, perfectly understandable!

I'll add a small sweetener of 15% in the first seat I bink through the turbos for a ukipt game.
                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-12-11, 01:13.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              83 is low? I looked at the last bill for my house and it was 117 wouldn't seem to crazy to me.

Cheers, will have a look at her other bills if she still has them, heating is seperate, as for no readings they just couldn't get into the house to do so is my guess.
                                              This may have been covered later on, I'm behind in the BBV today.

If the reading can only be taken by gaining access to the house the ESB certainly used to leave a postcard for the customer to take the reading & send in to the ESB.

It is unrealistic of the ESB to be estimating the bill for 14 months & then to slap in a huge bill to make up for their incompetence. It should be possible to negotiate a payment with them.

Comment

Just spotted your tweet there Fergal about binking those seats, is it the turbo rebuys you're playing? In fairness you're a beast at those satts!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I plan on playing alot more live tournies next year than I have been the last couple of years so I'm going to be playing more satts online.

I'll ask nicely if you'd care to share some strategy advice for the turbos via email/Skype or similar? I've never really played them.

No sweat if you'd rather not, perfectly understandable!

I'll add a small sweetener of 15% in the first seat I bink through the turbos for a ukipt game.
                                                He just runs like God

Comment

Can somebody do a few pokerstove for me, I'm at work so don't have it.

Heads up;
                                                  AQ vrs 99+ AQ+
                                                  AQ vrs 77+ AT+, KQ

Plus the same as above with a third player shoving 60% of hands in each, so AQ vrs 99+ AQ+ vrs 60% and AQ vrs 77+ AT+, KQ vrs 60%

Comment

He just runs like God
                                                    That's what I want to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      Can somebody do a few pokerstove for me, I'm at work so don't have it.

Heads up;
                                                      AQ vrs 99+ AQ+

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

87,327,504 games 0.130 secs 671,750,030 games/sec

Board:
                                                      Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
                                                      Hand 0: 35.599% 26.46% 09.14% 23106181 7981446.50 { AcQd }
                                                      Hand 1: 64.401% 55.26% 09.14% 48258430 7981446.50 { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ }

---

AQ vrs 77+ AT+, KQ

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

169,518,096 games 0.275 secs 616,429,440 games/sec

Board:
                                                      Dead:

Hand 0: 50.334% 44.84% 05.49% 76013683 9310748.00 { AcQd }
                                                      Hand 1: 49.666% 44.17% 05.49% 74882917 9310748.00 { 77+, ATs+, KQs, ATo+, KQo }

---

87,327,504 games 0.130 secs 671,750,030 games/sec

Board:
                                                      Dead:

Hand 0: 35.599% 26.46% 09.14% 23106181 7981446.50 { AcQd }
                                                      Hand 1: 64.401% 55.26% 09.14% 48258430 7981446.50 { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ }

---
                                                      Plus the same as above with a third player shoving 60% of hands in each, so AQ vrs 99+ AQ+ vrs 60% and AQ vrs 77+ AT+, KQ vrs 60%
                                                      that will get you started

Comment

He just runs like God
                                                        I've put a lot of thought into this tbf. After months or research I have to say I think I have to agree with you.

SPOILER
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You were unfortunate I had a hand there, considering I had monsters the other times I raised into the 15/20 bb stacks. I presume youve racked up a few yourself anyway? share the wealth etc

jesus tho, Doke : what a machine. Having him to my left was pure pain
                                                          Ah, so that was you. You played really really well. The other guy whoever he was was very unorthodox: he literally donked at every flop and his stats ended up something like 60/8. I raised him with 5 high and 3 high a few times

Anyway, wd us
                                                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                            Ah, so that was you. You played really really well. The other guy whoever he was was very unorthodox: he literally donked at every flop and his stats ended up something like 60/8. I raised him with 5 high and 3 high a few times

Anyway, wd us
                                                            Cheers,
                                                            Yea the guy was a real loose cannon, I literally cudnt play post flop with him unless I had something. But if you did have something, my god you were getting paid ha.

Gl us!
                                                            Last edited by JWillo1; 09-12-11, 02:09.

Comment

I made Tikka Masala for the first time tonight, and glad to say it as a success.

Everytime I've gone into the kitchen tonight though the smell is overpowering. It was yummy while I was making it but I almost have to hold my breath now going to the jacks. Everything was washed, I don't get it, almost like it's soaked into the walls.
                                                              My boys think i'm some sort of animal for eating it as they couldn't even stomach the smell, they're in for a big shock tomorrow morning when the true curry aftermath hits.

I might kip in the spare room to keep mrs diamond on my good side just in case.
                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-12-11, 02:11.

Comment

LOL

I guess it's debatable whether or not Carroll scoring is the real glitch here.

Comment

I made Tikka Masala for the first time tonight, and glad to say it as a success.

Everytime I've gone into the kitchen tonight though the smell is overpowering. It was yummy while I was making it but I almost have to hold my breath now going to the jacks. Everything was washed, I don't get it, almost like it's soaked into the walls.
                                                                  My boys think i'm some sort of animal for eating it as they couldn't even stomach the smell, they're in for a big shock tomorrow morning when the true curry aftermath hits.

I might kip in the spare room to keep mrs diamond on my good side just in case.
                                                                  Tikka masala ≠ Vindaloo

#justsayin

Comment

Balotelli junior moving into my apartment block.

I'm excited.

Comment

Anyone else getting bombarded by fake paypal emails on hotmails the last few days? I've received at least 200 of them in a week, don't recall ever getting hit so hard from a single bogey.
                                                                      I've never gotten them before but did get one this week fwiw.
                                                                      Last edited by Keane; 09-12-11, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I'm excited.
                                                                        Again, pics and moar info plz.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          Again, pics and moar info plz.
                                                                          No pics, as haven't seen him yet, but this is what's going on

Stoke take Enoch Balotelli - younger brother of Manchester City striker Mario - on trial.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I'm excited.
                                                                              in before your being interview about a Balotelli senior sex scandal in his brothers apt.

Comment

What brainfarts in Kinder decided that a ready-made toy instead of a make-it-yourself toy was a good idea? That just makes no sense.
                                                                                the ones who don't want to be sued by a parent after their 5 year old swallows plastic aeroplane parts.
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...

Comment

WP John. Outta curiosity, I see there were only 18 rebuys & 17 addons from 47 players, how many players were left after the addon break?

Comment

...

Comment

Something I was thinking about yesterday: when considering people who work in the field of marketing and advertising, how ethically involved should they be with regard to the content of the messages they help deliver? Should a radio ad production company, for example, baulk at accepting a commission to produce an ad that they feel is misleading or gives a message they might consider unfair to listeners - let's say this production company is not involved in any way in the creative process, it is just handed a brief which includes the full script, and is asked to deliver a finished 30-second ad. For an advertising or marketing executive, should you push back if your director asks you to create a campaign based around a misleading idea; after all, it isn't your idea and many marketing / advertising departments are set up, even within a larger company, as simply delivering a service, not being the ones who frame the message.

Marketing and advertising shouldn't be about delivering unfair or misleading messages, but sometimes (often?) is - I was thinking about it yesterday as I heard an ad for Supervalu (I think) on the radio going on about their current offers, saying it was all part of their 'campaign to help you spend less this Christmas'. That message struck me as flat out bullshit! Tesco's 'Every little helps' is fair less misleading, as it is a meaningless phrase at the end of the day, but surely Supervalu really wants you to spend as much as possible with them and don't give a figs for the end cost to individual customers. Likewise, recently there was a series of radio ads for some new casino in Dublin, which finished up, if I recall correctly, with a line like 'we love winners!' - it always makes me laugh as the unspoken follow-on line which runs through my head is 'but we love losers far, far more!'

If you works in marketing for Supervalu and your boss asked you to run with the slogan above, would you be ok with it? If you works for an advertising agency (a real life Don Draper!) should you be ok giving the client what they want, even if the message they ask for may be misleading or unfair?

Poker companies aren't too bad in this respect, as they normally try to frame the message as 'play more - it's fun!' rather than 'play more - you'll get rich!', which seems fair enough to me - but maybe that's just me! Likewise, IT companies and more grounded business-to-business companies have much blander marketing and advertising messages, they don't bullshit quite as much. I'd just hate to be the guy on radio, probably a struggling actor trying to pay his rent, delivering a line of crap to listeners - it would be very hard to think ethically in such a situation, and as mentioned before, all you are doing is providing a service to a client, surely the message delivered it is their responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          WP John. Outta curiosity, I see there were only 18 rebuys & 17 addons from 47 players, how many players were left after the addon break?
                                                                                          I'd say the 17 addons came from about 32 players, I remember because I was thinking about adding on But decided against it as I had the avg stack without it which was like 60bbs.
                                                                                          It was sick tho cus I went broke with my first buyin and went down to 900 from my second (i usually just rebuy straight away) and the avg was abt 5k and i was thinking if i even cash it'l be sick! ha gas.
                                                                                          i spun up to abt 6.5k before add-on break so decided id save 50 quid

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                            Something I was thinking about yesterday: when considering people who work in the field of marketing and advertising, how ethically involved should they be with regard to the content of the messages they help deliver? Should a radio ad production company, for example, baulk at accepting a commission to produce an ad that they feel is misleading or gives a message they might consider unfair to listeners - let's say this production company is not involved in any way in the creative process, it is just handed a brief which includes the full script, and is asked to deliver a finished 30-second ad. For an advertising or marketing executive, should you push back if your director asks you to create a campaign based around a misleading idea; after all, it isn't your idea and many marketing / advertising departments are set up, even within a larger company, as simply delivering a service, not being the ones who frame the message.

Marketing and advertising shouldn't be about delivering unfair or misleading messages, but sometimes (often?) is - I was thinking about it yesterday as I heard an ad for Supervalu (I think) on the radio going on about their current offers, saying it was all part of their 'campaign to help you spend less this Christmas'. That message struck me as flat out bullshit! Tesco's 'Every little helps' is fair less misleading, as it is a meaningless phrase at the end of the day, but surely Supervalu really wants you to spend as much as possible with them and don't give a figs for the end cost to individual customers. Likewise, recently there was a series of radio ads for some new casino in Dublin, which finished up, if I recall correctly, with a line like 'we love winners!' - it always makes me laugh as the unspoken follow-on line which runs through my head is 'but we love losers far, far more!'

If you works in marketing for Supervalu and your boss asked you to run with the slogan above, would you be ok with it? If you works for an advertising agency (a real life Don Draper!) should you be ok giving the client what they want, even if the message they ask for may be misleading or unfair?

Poker companies aren't too bad in this respect, as they normally try to frame the message as 'play more - it's fun!' rather than 'play more - you'll get rich!', which seems fair enough to me - but maybe that's just me! Likewise, IT companies and more grounded business-to-business companies have much blander marketing and advertising messages, they don't bullshit quite as much. I'd just hate to be the guy on radio, probably a struggling actor trying to pay his rent, delivering a line of crap to listeners - it would be very hard to think ethically in such a situation, and as mentioned before, all you are doing is providing a service to a client, surely the message delivered it is their responsibility?
                                                                                            I can't see how Supervalu's line is hurting anyone though? I'd be more worried about business' that make health claims.Like here's the first one came up when I googled 'hypnosis treatment Ireland'.

Hypnotherapy is now recognised as the most effective stop smoking method. I can help you to become a healthy and happy non-smoker again, in just one session, with no weight gain or cravings!......If you chose to come and see me, there is a VERY GOOD CHANCE that the problem you are looking for help with will be completely and permanently
                                                                                            I know we have a few hypnotherapists here and I don't mean to single them out,but this is the kind of shit I'd be more worried about.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Work christmas party tonight, and I'm off the booze. Should I go along and be the life of the party, or bring a digital camera for monday morning embarassment?

Comment

This website that someone posted before collating all the different deal websites in Ireland: http://www.mydealpage.ie/ is really handy for present buying.

Remember one Christmas a few years ago had no money to buy presents (possibly after gambling it away). Met the parents in Blanchardstown shopping centre at about 5:30pm on Christmas eve, borrowed €100, and ran off to see what I could get my five family members. Ended up having to buy them each a €20 Boots voucher including my then 12 year old sister. Ah the boom years, how I miss them.
                                                                                                So she must be pushing 18 by now..........

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  Remember I posted a review of the butchers grill. Well I got an email from the owner who wants to chat with me. Il post update after I have spoke with him.
                                                                                                  be sure to be tooled up for a face to face. Mean business these days yo.

Comment

Kayroo's head would asplode...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Bunch of ignorant morons organising an anti government/austerity protest outside the Dail for Sat Dec 17th. The irony of potentially disturbing the most important business day for so many city centre business', thereby threatening jobs seems to be lost on them.

My favourite post...

If they manage to organise a good turnout, there's a high likelyhood of rioting considering how scumbaggy they are, the following should get them into a bit of hot water should the Gardai go snooping the organisers...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      Work christmas party tonight, and I'm off the booze. Should I go along and be the life of the party, or bring a digital camera for monday morning embarassment?
                                                                                                      Don't be the camera guy, nobody likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        Nobody likes a snitch.

I'm pretty sure one of the unwritten rules of party camerawork is that the photographer has to be as drunk as the subjects.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            Remember I posted a review of the butchers grill. Well I got an email from the owner who wants to chat with me. Il post update after I have spoke with him.
                                                                                                            I hope you charge him a consultancy fee!! You should have this conversation on a conference call and post up the dial in details. I would pay good money to listen in. I repeat good money.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                              So she must be pushing 18 by now..........
                                                                                                              I doubt degeneracy runs in the family.

Comment

...

Comment

Their ad has the tagline 'making christmas cheaper' or something along those lines, and one of things they show in the ad is vacuum-packed packs of chopped vegetables. Surely they could make Christmas cheaper if they said 'chop the vegetables yourself rather than pay us to chop them for you; that'll make Christmas cheaper'
                                                                                                                  Not quite as snappy though,is it?

Comment

Drive by the mint in Sandyford every morning on the way to work,and the last couple of days theres been a ridiculous amount of Army jeeps etc knocking around it....hhmmm.

#justsayin

i know - conspiracy forum ----->>>>>

Comment

Anyone know, roughly, how much it'd cost to ship a package over to north America, Toronto specifically, the package would pretty much contain a ps3 and some other much much smaller things. Time of arrival isn't really a factor,within reason, so the cheapest option really. Would it just work out better to buy new ones over there?
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

...

Comment

For any Turbo MTT fans- Stars are planning a TCOOP early next yr, could be fun.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          2012 Turbo Championship of Online Poker -- Feedback Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello MTTc,

It's that time of year again... a little early this time around, as it's not SCOOP I'm here to ask you about, but the inaugural TCOOP. It's Turbo Time!

Below, you'll find the schedule of events we plan to roll out for the 1st TCOOP. I invite you to take a look and let us know what you think. We think we've cooked up a great schedule of exciting events, but of course we'd like to know what you think of it before we set everything in stone.

Thanks in advance for as much constructive feedback as y'all can provide.

Thursday, 19 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 01: $22 NL Hold'em [6-Max]
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 02: $33 NL Omaha Hi/Lo
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 03: $134 NL Hold'em [Knockout]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 04: $22 PL Omaha [4-Max, Rebuys, 2x-Turbo]

Friday, 20 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 05: $22 PL Draw
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 06: $55 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Shootout]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 07: $22 NL Hold'em [Rebuys]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 08: $55 NL Hold'em [Big Antes]

Saturday, 21 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 09: $55 PL Omaha [Knockout]
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 10: $22 NL Hold'em [Rebuys, 3x-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 11: $109 NL Hold'em [Heads-Up]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 12: $33 Triple Stud
                                                                                                                          19:00 ET -- Event 13: $33 Saturday Speedway - TCOOP Special

Sunday, 22 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 14: $55 NL Omaha Hi/Lo [6-Max, 2R1A]
                                                                                                                          11:00 ET -- Event 15: $55 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Hyper-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 16: $33 Razz
                                                                                                                          13:30 ET -- Event 17: $82 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          15:30 ET -- Event 18: $55 NL Hold'em [Ante Up]
                                                                                                                          18:30 ET -- Event 19: $215 Sunday Supersonic - TCOOP Special [Hyper-Turbo]

Monday, 23 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 20: $22 PL Omaha [6-Max, Rebuys, 3x-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 21: $44 NL Hold'em [4-Max]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 22: $82 FL Omaha Hi/Lo
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 23: $153 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Hyper-Turbo]

Tuesday, 24 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 24: $215 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 25: $109 NL Omaha Hi/Lo [4-Max]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 26: $82 FL Hold'em [Shootout]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 27: $22 NL Hold'em [Rebuys, 2x-Turbo]

Wednesday, 25 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 28: $82 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 29: $109 NL Hold'em [Shootout]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 30: $55 PL Omaha [6-Max, 1R1A]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 31: $22 Stud Hi/Lo

Thursday, 26 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 32: $33 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 33: $55 NL Hold'em [Rebuys, 2x-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 34: $22 Stud
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 35: $215 NL Hold'em [2x Chance]

Friday, 27 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 36: $82 NL Hold'em [6-Max]
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 37: $44 PL Omaha [6-Max, 2R1A]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 38: $33 NL Hold'em [Rebuys, 2x-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 39: $109 NL Hold'em [1R1A]

Saturday, 28 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 40: $109 HORSE
                                                                                                                          10:00 ET -- Event 41: $109 PL Omaha [Heads-Up]
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 42: $109 FL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          14:00 ET -- Event 43: $109 NL Omaha Hi/Lo [6-Max, Hyper-Turbo]
                                                                                                                          19:00 ET -- Event 44: $33 Saturday Speedway - TCOOP Special

Sunday, 29 January 2012
                                                                                                                          08:00 ET -- Event 45: $109 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          11:00 ET -- Event 46: $215 NL Hold'em
                                                                                                                          12:00 ET -- Event 47: $1,050 NL Hold'em [High Roller]
                                                                                                                          13:30 ET -- Event 48: $320 8-Game
                                                                                                                          15:30 ET -- Event 49: $530 NL Hold'em Main Event
                                                                                                                          18:30 ET -- Event 50: $215 Sunday Supersonic - TCOOP Wrap Party [Hyper-Turbo]

Link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61...hread-1136313/

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X