Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has probably been posted before but i think it is priceless Gabriel Byrne taking off Jedward on the late late show

Watch the full interview here: http://www.rte.ie/playerVisit RTÉ TEN for entertainment news http://www.rte.ie/ten/Gabriel Byrne relives the moment he saw US ...
    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
      This has probably been posted before but i think it is priceless Gabriel Byrne taking off Jedward on the late late show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls2Nbf_QuQE
      its class, saw it on face book
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Only just noticed we have a new BBV lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Only just noticed we have a new BBV lol
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
            Can anybody recommend a good restaurant in / around Drogheda?

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
              sorry was on info lol
              ye beeeatch

good one tho'
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

edit! tryed a spoiler image! didnt work for me! meh, just a bikini boobs picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  ye beeeatch

good one tho'
                  ok im on chat now , ready and waiting
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Haye is going to try and run for the whole fight with Wlad. Wlad will take his time and starting finding the jab after a few rounds, Haye will shit himself and realise how far out of his depth he is once this happens and will be doing the chicken dance before the fight is over.

Not saying Haye has no chance, as he's a power puncher and Wlad has a suspect chin but he's not in same league as Wlad.

Also Frankie Boyle is close to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to comedians, just above women comedians.

Comment

Who's karmalover on Stars? Name rings a bell but can't remember. Anyone?

Comment

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                        NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
                        SB ($399)
                        BB ($197)
                        UTG ($100)
                        Hero ($198)
                        CO ($100)
                        BTN ($597)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $3.50, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $11, Hero raises to $27.50, BB raises to $83, Hero raises to $198 (AI), BB calls $114 (AI)

FLOP ($396) J:club: 4:heart: 7:club:

TURN ($396) J:club: 4:heart: 7:club: 5:diamond:

RIVER ($396) J:club: 4:heart: 7:club: 5:diamond: T:diamond:

BB shows 2:spade: 3:spade:
                        (Pre 19%, Flop 4.4%, Turn 18.2%)

Hero shows K:club: K:diamond:
                        (Pre 81%, Flop 95.6%, Turn 81.8%)

Hero wins $393

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                          ak-47 i think

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                            A-K-47 i think

Comment

Eastern Seaboard is decent, its a bit out of the centre though

http://www.easternseaboard.ie
                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

ah well min cash lol, not bad for a drunken housewife
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

i should be shot

Comment

with an AK

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                      with an AK
                                      or a 99.

Comment

Any having trouble logging into Stars, keep getting "signature expired or time setting" blah blah.......
                                        Last edited by greywolf; 23-06-11, 23:31.
                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                          Any having trouble logging into Stars, keep getting signature expired blah blah
                                          Been playing since 5 and no trouble. Have never seen a sig expired notice though.

Comment

Time and Date probably set wrong on your computer
                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                              Time and Date probably set wrong on your computer
                                              Time and date are correct .......baffling me now ......

Comment

head gasket imo

Comment

Stars did an update when I logged on just before 11. Any chance you have somehow stopped giving it the permission to do the update, or are trying to run an old version.

Comment

Any having trouble logging into Stars, keep getting "signature expired or time setting" blah blah.......
                                                    same fault happening me

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                      head gasket imo
                                                      Head gasket ok and it red in colour ....think it could be big end or maybe starter

But its not set in stone

Comment

my wife was at a quiz tonight and got this as one of the questions

36*3+70*9/2+9/10

anyone know the correct order

SPOILER
                                                        they won because they got the answer to this question right even though she is convinced they got it wrong

Comment

No brackets so just work from left to right.

SPOILER
                                                          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 24-06-11, 00:12. Reason: Got my right to left wrong, should really sleep

Comment

Head gasket ok and it red in colour ....think it could be big end or maybe starter

But its not set in stone
                                                            same for me it just wont open

Comment

Im such a bold girl

actually edit that, before ye start thinking bad thoughts!

not what ye are thinking!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Im such a bold girl
                                                                ??????explain

Comment

bollox... rebooted comp now my head gasket is gone, and im in the middle of a tourn.

anyone else get back in?

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                    ??????explain
                                                                    ah nothing just an evil thing i did to a neighbour, she is a cunt, havent spoke in years, i stole her cat!!!

it kept coming into my kitchen while i was drying the floors with the door open!

so when it jumped into my car, i let it snuggle up on the seat , drove out the road an dumped it !

posters all over the shop now, fuckin hate cats, evil fuckers!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ah nothing just an evil thing i did to a neighbour, she is a cunt, havent spoke in years, i stole her cat!!!

it kept coming into my kitchen while i was drying the floors with the door open!

so when it jumped into my car, i let it snuggle up on the seat , drove out the road an dumped it !

classy ... pretty sure this counts as animal cruelty though

Comment

What the fuck, that is someones pet and they probably see it as a family member and you just fuck it out on the road. Cats aren't evil you are, fucking disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                          classy ... pretty sure this counts as animal cruelty though
                                                                          nah dont think so, i dropped in a housing estate, it will have a better life trust me!!!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

u threw it out the car while you were driving? ha u have issues

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                              What the fuck, that is someones pet and they probably see it as a family member and you just fuck it out on the road. Cats aren't evil you are, fucking disgraceful.
                                                                              I can see the funny side but i have to agree with this.

edit : on second thoughts who was it who snitched to Ray foley ? Pretty epic if someone linked this to the neighbour.
                                                                              Last edited by tipp86; 24-06-11, 00:40.
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

hey every morning i opened my window that dirty yoke was miowing and coming in, another day it was lying on my couch, fuck that shit, i had said several times to her to keep her fuckin cat out of my garden an house.

this is a woman who gets pets to buy her childrens affection!! and then doesnt bother her hole to look after them.

i have a dog who i love and look after very well! she has no interest in animals, trust me the cat is better off!!!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                  u threw it out the car while you were driving? ha u have issues
                                                                                  i pulled into a housing estate, ie: stopped the car and put it out onto someones driveway, im not that bad !!!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Jesus Michelle. Thats ridiculously cruel to the animal and the owner. Its also utterly pathetic of you.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I should be able to let the air flow freely into my house without a big pissy tom cat making itself at home................................... fuck that shit!!!!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Your a disgrace, no other way about it. Scumbag thing to do. If that was my pet you would be one very sorry person

Comment

Head gasket solution: reinstall software from .co.uk

Comment

Jesus Michelle.
                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

So what about the children, do they love the cat? You don't like the woman but you don't just fuck a cat out somewhere. It's animal cruelty and there is no justifying what you did. If the cat isn't being looked after, report it.

I would actually hope someone reports this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                Jesus Michelle. Thats ridiculously cruel to the animal and the owner. Its also utterly pathetic of you.
                                                                                                i actually dont care what u think, i have told her time after time i dont want her fuckin cat in my house, but did she listen ...................... nope!!!

believe me if u knew the woman u would understand!!!

hens one min, jack russels the next, a gerbil for the youngest that the evil cat ate!!!

goldfish, rats u name it she had it and never ever looked after any of them, i have never done anything to hurt an animal in my life,you have to believe me when i say that cat was better off.

i didnt murder it like, i left it off in a housing estate, and if you knew anything you would know that cats are well able to fend for themselves!!

and if they were anyway intelligent like a "dog" they would find their way home! but they r not!!!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

What, like a screen shot and an tip off email to the ISPCA, and Ray Foley of course

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                    What, like a screen shot and an tip off email to the ISPCA, and Ray Foley of course
                                                                                                    the cat has a better life, trust me!!!! you dont the way she is!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

It would be pretty simple to do, would skip the ISPCA and just go straight to Ray.

Comment

You kidnapped a pet from its owner and dumped it. You should be shot

Comment

So what about the children, do they love the cat? You don't like the woman but you don't just fuck a cat out somewhere. It's animal cruelty and there is no justifying what you did. If the cat isn't being looked after, report it.

parents are seperated and she kept getting all different types of animals to get the kids on her side but never looked after them, hence the cat constantly in my house on my window!

my daughter does not like cats so why should i have to put up with it!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Did the cat get fed in it's house? Even it didn't get it regularly, it has nothing now and has to go eat rats/mice/birds.

Comment

It would be pretty simple to do, would skip the ISPCA and just go straight to Ray.
                                                                                                              This is far worse than that one that dumped the cat in a bin imo

Comment

hey every morning i opened my window that dirty yoke was miowing
                                                                                                                love this :-)

Comment

i actually dont care what u think, i have told her time after time i dont want her fuckin cat in my house, but did she listen ...................... nope!!!
                                                                                                                  Just for clarification an owner can't ban their cat from certain areas, they're not dogs Michelle.

What actions would you expect her to take to ensure her cat stayed away from your house, seriously?

If you don't want a cat near your gaff just 'ssshhhhh' the fker away, thay won't come back to where they're not welcome, they're pretty smart.

Kidnapping the poor cat and abandoning him is pretty shameful.

How would you feel if one of your neighbours did the same with your dog?
                                                                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 24-06-11, 00:56.
                                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

No brackets so just work from left to right.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    81
                                                                                                                    I think you are forgetting that you do multiplication and division before addition and subtraction, so left to right is wrong

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                    my wife was at a quiz tonight and got this as one of the questions

36*3+70*9/2+9/10

anyone know the correct order

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    they won because they got the answer to this question right even though she is convinced they got it wrong
                                                                                                                    Unless there is a mistake or there are brackets missing the answer is 423.9

36*3+70*9/2+9/10
                                                                                                                    108+315+.9
                                                                                                                    423.9

Brackets would obvious change this a lot.

Comment

hey every morning i opened my window that dirty yoke was miowing and coming in, another day it was lying on my couch, fuck that shit, i had said several times to her to keep her fuckin cat out of my garden an house.

this is a woman who gets pets to buy her childrens affection!! and then doesnt bother her hole to look after them.

i have a dog who i love and look after very well! she has no interest in animals, trust me the cat is better off!!!
                                                                                                                      If i had issues with someone i could be very smart with how i would get them. Imo damaging cars and messing with pets is two very very low methods.

My 95 yr old grandmother in theory pretends she hates the cat my sister has but behind the public showing she gets on well with it and is good company for her. Just because someone appears like they might not care for the cat doesnt mean they dont.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Did the cat get fed in it's house? Even it didn't get it regularly, it has nothing now and has to go eat rats/mice/birds.
                                                                                                                        This is far worse than that one that dumped the cat in a bin imo
                                                                                                                        since when did ye go all soft ffs, its a fucking cat like no biggie!!!

cats are one of the few pets who can survive on their own!!

i really dont care, it pissed me off , i was not allowed to have air in my home because of it !!!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

and if they were anyway intelligent like a "dog" they would find their way home! but they r not!!!
                                                                                                                          Why did you put 'dog' in inverted commas? I think thats confusing me more than your logic for dumping the cat.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X