• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think i might have shipped the lotto

wife is running around the house like a mad thing

SPOILER
    when should i tell her we didn't

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
      Ye my streams fucked. The one hotspur posted doesn't work for me at all. Can anyone else hook a brother up?

I have to refresh every 2-3 mins though

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        Ye my streams fucked. The one hotspur posted doesn't work for me at all. Can anyone else hook a brother up?
        Can't find a reliable stream at all.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

them links are fuckered

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
            http://boxingguru.yolasite.com/

I have to refresh every 2-3 mins though
            running much smoother

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Heres a real good quality HBO stream.http://hulisports.yolasite.com/
              Last edited by eagle eye; 02-07-11, 21:39.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

This is going predictably. Thinking Haye won't last until round 7 now.

Comment

Click on other sports at http://www.atdhenet.org/ ....dozens of links there

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    Heres a real good quality HBO stream.
                    no link supplied

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      no link supplied
                      fixed
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

2-1 klitschko

Comment

3-1 just imo but klitschko bleeding

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                            Click on other sports at http://www.atdhenet.org/ ....dozens of links there
                            Most of them shite though.

Link 1 here is patchy but somewhat watchable so far.

Comment

Sopcast - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153

Opr

Comment

try this again...

Sopcast 114717

speaking foreign but is solid stream

Haye might win due to speed but
                                Kliitschko is such a picture perfect fighter (obv helped by his size)
                                Shows nothing, cuts the ring perfect, pressure and hit

needs to up it a bit though

Is getting annoyed by Haye running and might let him in because of it???

Comment

3-2 sick round

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    3-2 sick round
                                    4-1 IMO

Comment

great shot by klitschko that round 4-1 imo

Comment

Haye is fighting smart(-ish)

run for 2+ mins, unload for 30 secs and hope to steal the round

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          think i might have shipped the lotto

wife is running around the house like a mad thing

SPOILER
                                          when should i tell her we didn't
                                          Before she improves her shoe collection i'd say.
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I don't know what fight you are watching ElShambo

Any round now Vlad to ship the loots. Going 100% according to plan, Haye out of his depth.

Comment

Haye has had him back peddling a few times, he needs to go all guns blazing if he is to win this. Maybe in a round or two?

Comment

Thats a ridiculous point deduction. Haye is going down he is not being pushed down.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  I don't know what fight you are watching ElShambo

Any round now Vlad to ship the loots. Going 100% according to plan, Haye out of his depth.
                                                  never said he stole any of the rounds but that is what he *is was trying to do

ive Vlad well ahead if that is any use to you

ref wanna stop falling for the Hays diving shit as well
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 02-07-11, 22:05. Reason: *past tense :)

Comment

throw more than two punches in a combo Haye.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      throw more than two punches in a combo Haye.
                                                      This. He needs to get in close. Must be waiting to get him tired. Snoozefest at the mo.

Comment

terrible round

Comment

Anyone have a semi watchable stream?

Comment

Money on Klitch. Cant get a stream to work.
                                                            hows my boy going?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              hows my boy going?
                                                              6-3 klitschko (@best for Haye)

Comment

hows my boy going?
                                                                He's a puncher chance! 3 rounds to go but he's being killed.On the floor twice already.Good luck

Comment

Haye getting desperate now. A wrong move from him and it could be all over. Still has a puncher's chance though.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    Has been perfect for me - thx eagle eye

Comment

Easy easy easy easy

Comment

Perfect for me so far
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

hows my boy going?
                                                                          Klitschko is less than 1/10 in running so pretty well

Opr

Comment

Eagle eyes link is perfect. Wasnt a link in the post 1st time i saw it

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                              Has been perfect for me - thx eagle eye
                                                                              N1, balls missed this. Cheers EE.

Comment

Rope a dope tactic from Haye working perfectly. Here comes the Haymaker

Edit - HBO guys are awesome and have just about made this watchable.

Opr

Comment

needs to find the chin quick

Comment

jesus fucking christ David Haye how fucking terrible are you?

Comment

Wonder how much Haye was paid for this fight. He didn't show up, what a waste of time .

Comment

117-112 vlad imo

Comment

I lost my money just the same as the suckers who bet on Haye. That seems wrong

Comment

i hoe it is scored a draw and a riot breaks out.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              I lost my money just the same as the suckers who bet on Haye. That seems wrong
                                                                                              Lol, yup. I had similar bets to you, he was a mile infront and didn't need to take Haye out. Went against us.

Comment

Post up result soon as, EE's link though perfect was slowing everthing else to a crawl

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  EE thanks for a v gd stream.

Haye is a joke of an individual.
                                                                                                  Its like a real life reverso of the movie The Great White Hype.

Comment

Here comes the excuse train.

Comment

Klitschko is landing some great shots in the interview on HBO

Comment

Klitchko was terrible, haye was fucking terrible, fire boxing into the sun.

Comment

Lol @ Haye now claiming a broken toe and how badly it affected him.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Edit - HBO guys are awesome and have just about made this watchable.

Opr
                                                                                                            +1. Only had them up for the last round and post fight stuff but that's proper entertainment. No bullshit with the interviews and just tell it like it is.

lol @ Haye with the toe out. Yeah he was prob telling the truth but ffs say nothing right after the fight, it was just going to make him look as silly as it did.
                                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-07-11, 22:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Great buzz in waterford today but its already getting fierce messy with the drunks slobbering all over the place. I don't think it would be half as bad in any other country, except maybe the UK.
                                                                                                              Where the heck are you? I need to educate you about music post haste.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I have arrived at the crossroads.Stay out or go home and get a pizza? I will abide by the BBv.

Comment

Any Waterford heads heading out in the morning to see the tall ships off?

My wife has been hinting but it's an early start for a Sunday. Btw leaving town at 7 bells but Dunmore East is certainly the easier option at around 9.

Leaning towards getting my lazy ass up, it was supposed to have been pretty cool last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    I have arrived at the crossroads.Stay out or go home and get a pizza? I will abide by the BBv.
                                                                                                                    Stay out and eat a pizza slice

Comment

Any Waterford heads heading out in the morning to see the tall ships off?

My wife has been hinting but it's an early start for a Sunday. Btw leaving town at 7 bells but Dunmore East is certainly the easier option at around 9.

Leaning towards getting my lazy ass up, it was supposed to have been pretty cool last time.
                                                                                                                      Forget town,Dunmore is the only place to be.Last time they raised the sails while still in the Estuary. Get there early though.

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                      Stay out and eat a pizza slice
                                                                                                                      I'll take this as a vote to stay out.Ty for participating.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        Forget town,Dunmore is the only place to be.Last time they raised the sails while still in the Estuary. Get there early though.
                                                                                                                        If I get up, we'll do both, loads prob doing the same though.

Prob the biggest traffic jam ever seen into Dunmore.

Comment

If I get up, we'll do both, loads prob doing the same though.

Prob the biggest traffic jam ever seen into Dunmore.
                                                                                                                          think outside the box, hook head, bring us something nice to eat

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X