This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    have suddenly become a fan of universitario - they made me money the last game and tonight I am freerolling for just under €200(definitely freerolling, I have learned).

Playing shocking but like Arsenal they shall sneak the 1-0 victory - this game = me 100% going to manchester derby

COME ON PERU!!
    You playing the ipo dougie?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
      You playing the ipo dougie?
      Nope - heading to Manchester tomorrow at 7 for the weekend - meeting up with a few friends from summer, bolton sunderland saturday and then man u man city on sunday. Just planned it after I f***ed up in the satellite last night
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        have suddenly become a fan of universitario - they made me money the last game and tonight I am freerolling for just under €200(definitely freerolling, I have learned).

Playing shocking but like Arsenal they shall sneak the 1-0 victory - this game = me 100% going to manchester derby

COME ON PERU!!
        fuck you bbv curse
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lets hope i cash.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Lets hope i cash.
            We're all counting on you.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I still make profit as a draw as I backed it for tiny amount when 1-0 happened, so happy days.
              Universitario are my new team! So keep the head lads - all penalties bottom left - ex game
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

what time does the IPO kick off at tomorrow, cant find it in any of the threads, im sure its starring me in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                  what time does the IPO kick off at tomorrow, cant find it in any of the threads, im sure its starring me in the face
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

oh god, some fucking sweat in penalties!! €50 on universatario at 3.4 after they missed the first, fucking hell that was the best sweat of my life. GET INNNNNNNN
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

anybody played Batman: Arkham Cityyet?

I think i remember Kayroo beign a big fan of Arkham Asylum

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        One thing that really annoys me about 2p2 is that idiots post for the sake of saying 'posting on epic thread, lol' or similar shit. What fucking planet do they think this is important on ffs.

+1 in Epic Thread

Comment

God im so tilted right now for dermot blaine Massive result and well done but fcuk me why couldn't the JJ's held aginst buckman!! could have played the whole thing different

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Pretty excited for this one. I might even pay full price for a game for the first time in years. Arkham Asylum was unbelievably good.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Never apply fake tan after a half bottle of wine
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                Never apply fake tan.
                                Fixed that for you...

Comment

Good luck all IPBers playing the IPO this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                    ++;

Gutted I can't make it. I used up all my holidays on frivolous shit like going to Spain and spending Christmas with my family. I really should save it all next year for teh gambol.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Good luck to all the wannabes trying to follow in my footsteps from last year at the IPO. I'm sure my successor will be a worthy champion.

I'll be back to reclaim my title next year.

Of all the time for the woman to book the holiday, sheesh, I'll bet Johnathon Duhamel didn't miss this years WSOP because of a holiday

Comment

I would like to have sex with Michelle Doherty. There, I said it.

Comment

Shefflin gets his 10th All Star.

2011 GAA GPA All-Star hurling team

Goalkeeper
                                          1. Gary Maguire (Dublin)

Full backs
                                          2. Paul Murphy (Kilkenny)
                                          3. Paul Curran (Tipperary)
                                          4. Michael Cahill (Tipperary)

Half backs
                                          5. Tommy Walsh (Kilkenny)
                                          6. Brian Hogan (Kilkenny)
                                          7. Pádraic Maher (Tipperary)

Midfielders
                                          8. Liam Rushe (Dublin)
                                          9. Michael Fennelly (Kilkenny)

Half forwards
                                          10. Michael Rice (Kilkenny)
                                          11. Richie Power (Kilkenny)
                                          12. Henry Shefflin (Kilkenny)

Full forwards
                                          13. John Mullane (Waterford)
                                          14. Lar Corbett (Tipperary)
                                          15. Richie Hogan (Kilkenny)

Comment

they should just name the Half Forward All Star after him.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

WP Donk Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                WP Donk Magnet
                                                what did he do?

Comment

UK ticket sites tilting me muchly

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    What are you trying to buy?

Comment

You need a UK address to ship Stone Roses tickets to? ;-)

You can use mine if you like. Send me a PM. I'll forward them to you np.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                        Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        I would like to have sex with Michelle Doherty. There, I said it.

Yeah good luck to all who are playing, Sickended that i couldn't spike a ticket for this and am still sickended i didn't lift a ticket when tony staked me into the mega sat wednesday night <- feel like shit about this

on the good side at least i have the blogging to look forward to!

Good look to all playing and good look to the bloggers as well

Comment

Probably the most excited I've ever been about a video game. Arkham Asylum was unbelievably good but all the previews of this are raving about it. Massive free roam environment, huge amount of primary and secondary content.

Definite buy
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Boyles have paid out on Higgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                              Boyles have paid out on Higgins.
                                                              So many John Higgins match fixing jokes I'm struggling to find a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                So many John Higgins match fixing jokes I'm struggling to find a good one.
                                                                like all your jokes then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                  Probably the most excited I've ever been about a video game. Arkham Asylum was unbelievably good but all the previews of this are raving about it. Massive free roam environment, huge amount of primary and secondary content.

Definite buy
                                                                  Heard this part lets it down somewhat. Still a great game but they try and sell you the illusion of free roam. With a massive map and loads of buildings but only the building they want you to go in is unlocked. Gonna still get it though.

Comment

Just out of interest when FD & Megatron ran the stakes for IPO satellite did any of the horses bink one?

GL to all playing.

Comment

Plan for day: Walk dog, crush souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                        you can prove anything with "facts"...

face it Keane, we're all cup tied
                                                                        I just switched off last night because as much as I try not to I just can't help turning into a complete tilt monkey whenever the topic comes up. It's srsly like a disease, I actually lose the rag completely!

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                        Nfl.com of course the greatest sports website on the web. Ease yourself back in with some videos. Go to video - all videos - shows - sound fx. Tonnes of awesome clips in there.
                                                                        lol, ldo - thanks, I'll check it out.

What are the big games people are looking forward to this week?

Boom - been way too long since that was last posted!

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        I tried to score tickets to this last week have a decent contact but he couldn't rustle some up seems it was a very sought after gig
                                                                        Yeah same boat, had tried to pick some tickets up for weeks but to no avail. Still chuffed that I landed tickets when they moved Jeff Mangum to Vicar Street from Whelans though, so that'll keep me happy.

Heard it was a pretty good gig last night.

FM 2012 just installed from Steam.

Goodbye life
                                                                        Do you still find the FM games as good/addictive as ever? I've kind of gotten to the point where I find them shit at this stage. I used to spend huge amounts of time playing them but can never get into them anymore.

Somewhere along the way I think they made them way more difficult (which is fine, was probably needed) but not in any sensible way - for example I remember playing a game in which if I went on holiday the day of every match, the team would win most games with the Assistant in charge, but if I stuck around and used the exact same formation, team selection and team talks I'd get battered. Happened in a few installments the last few years and pretty much ruined it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          Nah it's a group with 4 teams and they all play each other home and away, so 6 games total and top two qualify.
                                                                          yeah I know but you were saying they'll never get a chance again.
                                                                          There is 2 home matchs and an awy game to come still
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            Well it would be a pretty spectacular league collapse if they don't at least get a Europa league qualification spot next year. Just a bit of a shame for the lads that killed themselves to make such a huge tournament by their standards to be left on the bench because the management are worried about a league game in a few days. Realistically most of them will probably never play in a major European competition again.
                                                                            It's more about getting a shot at the CL next year with the europa league as a consolation. Either way the league is your bread and butter, taking a point/winning a game in the europa league this year would be great but won't get them any further in the tournament. Winning the league improves their chances of keeping and getting the best players, and brings a shot at the CL to go with it.

FM 2012 just installed from Steam.

Goodbye life
                                                                            Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                            Do you still find the FM games as good/addictive as ever? I've kind of gotten to the point where I find them shit at this stage. I used to spend huge amounts of time playing them but can never get into them anymore.

Somewhere along the way I think they made them way more difficult (which is fine, was probably needed) but not in any sensible way - for example I remember playing a game in which if I went on holiday the day of every match, the team would win most games with the Assistant in charge, but if I stuck around and used the exact same formation, team selection and team talks I'd get battered. Happened in a few installments the last few years and pretty much ruined it for me.
                                                                            While I don't find them as addictive as ever I would still lose a considerable part of my life to them but they are always full of bugs so I'll wait until there is an updated patched version in January or so before going after it.

Besides which I've already got Skyrim (Nov 11th) and Assassins Creed Revelations (Nov 15th) on pre-order and between CL games and league matches I'll be away for a good chunk of my free time between now and xmas so I have to try and focus my attention.

If only I didn't have to work, I'd have an extra 50+ hours a week to do the things I actually want to do
                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

lol, ldo - thanks, I'll check it out.

What are the big games people are looking forward to this week?
                                                                              The inter divisional games tend to be the biggest. In a regular 16 game season everyone plays the other 3 teams in their division home and away, + 10 other teams in a rolling schedule year on year.
                                                                              So the inter divisional games have become like our 'Derbys'.

GreenBay (reigning champs) at Minnesota is one such game this week, live on Sky at 9.00 Sunday.

This is also Wembley weekend, Chicago playing Tampa Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                Very true,probably.I only have the 'vertus play with pictures' thing we all got for free ages ago.I might write to my cousin about getting photoshop.Wouldn't mind taking a shot every now and then.
                                                                                I think your cousin sent that over ages ago
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                  Besides which I've already got Skyrim (Nov 11th) and Assassins Creed Revelations (Nov 15th) on pre-order and between CL games and league matches I'll be away for a good chunk of my free time between now and xmas so I have to try and focus my attention.

If only I didn't have to work, I'd have an extra 50+ hours a week to do the things I actually want to do
                                                                                  Is that the follow-up to Brotherhood? If so could you please explain to me WTF happened at the end of Brotherhood!?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    The inter divisional games tend to be the biggest. In a regular 16 game season everyone plays the other 3 teams in their division home and away, + 10 other teams in a rolling schedule year on year.
                                                                                    So the inter divisional games have become like our 'Derbys'.

GreenBay (reigning champs) at Minnesota is one such game this week, live on Sky at 9.00 Sunday.

This is also Wembley weekend, Chicago playing Tampa Bay.
                                                                                    Cool, ty for the info.

I have a couple of bets placed based on a few tips and Tampa is one of them so will try to catch that game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      yeah I know but you were saying they'll never get a chance again.
                                                                                      There is 2 home matchs and an awy game to come still
                                                                                      Yeah reading back I'm not even sure what point I was trying to make ha.

************************************************** *************

Gl to all IPOing IPB'ers
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Right. Heading off for the IPO. Wish me luck IPBer's

Comment

gl to all ipber's playing the ipo hopefully 1 of u takes it down

Comment

Horse running today called 'Usain Colt' He better be good as it would be shame for such an inspired name to go to waste on a rubbish horse.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              WP Donk Magnet
                                                                                              Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                              what did he do?

Think he shipped an IWF ticket, selling 40% of it over in the staking forum

Comment

i'm off to cash in a few dockets on the kiwis to win the world cup with powers as they are paying out on them,would a reshove @ 1/9 for a top up be the best line of action!
                                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                  like all your jokes then?
                                                                                                  You must be at least 5 foot tall to get my jokes, hence why you think they are rubbish

Comment

Comment

Out today no?

Comment

McIlroy leaves Chubby Chandler's ISM. Pretty big news.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Definite buy
                                                                                                          Look, I know it's highly unlikely that I would have ever been Batman, but I just didn't think the option would be completely off the table at this point in my life, you know? Yes, I'm poor, cowardly, out of shape, and the only thing I want to 'avenge' is that time somebody took one of my beers out of the company fridge without asking.

You failed the stealth mission, Robert, because you covered the ceiling with explosive gel, stood directly on top of it and then detonated it so you could "jumpkick everybody through the flames on the way down," instead of just ducking into the vents, like you were supposed to.

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Is that the follow-up to Brotherhood? If so could you please explain to me WTF happened at the end of Brotherhood!?
                                                                                                              Yep, it is. as for the ending, who the fuck knows

Will hopefully get some answers in a couple of weeks.
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  McIlroy leaves Chubby Chandler's ISM. Pretty big news.
                                                                                                                  Spectacular result for Conor Ridge & Horizon Sports Mgmt.

Comment

while you can say, ha, kinda funny, remember that someone took that photo and he posed for it.
                                                                                                                    very sad

Comment

Arkham City
                                                                                                                      Elder Scrolls Skyrm
                                                                                                                      Battlefield 3

Breaking bad last 2 seasons
                                                                                                                      House last season

I have to get through these 5 over 3 weeks of xmas holidays - don't think its possible but I have been known to put in a solid 30+ hour shift on the xbox so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        while you can say, ha, kinda funny, remember that someone took that photo and he posed for it.
                                                                                                                        very sad
                                                                                                                        I thought it was funny *shrug*

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X