This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Ah. I always just viewed them as 'the others', with their long hair and weird clothes.
    dude, that's both your brothers
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      dude, that's both your brothers
      haha...not any more...try 'no hair' and 'short back and sides'!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Kind of agree with this up to a point. The A la Carte brigade exist at all sorts of levels some of which are harmless and others malevolent.

But the concept of Christianity is a very different thing from the dogma of any church. I would contend that the very few real Christians I have met from inside and outside churches are by definition rebels who ignore the rules and dogma they don't like in order to live the core teaching of selflessness and giving.
        That's equally the concept of moralists, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, the Scouts, Special Olympics Ireland, most mothers, the Irish Heart Foundation and anyone else who enjoys a sense of community. Attributing being selfless and having a generous personality to an eternal expositor is simply unnecessary.

Christianity is, in that sense, a synonym for being a nice guy.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Cheap whore, good whiskey, and her saying oh god allnite, gotta be a religion in that somewhere
          http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Huh
            The Hangover II rip
            None of these copies section look ANYTHING like the screenshots!! Although, I must say, the CM8 version is the best one so far. But personally, I will wait for the real deal. Which should come around Nov. 18 since the DVD release date is Dec 6.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Neighbour was suggesting COI
              Good idea imo. Give her a solid work ethic.

Comment

Anyone who ever had a burger on a friday cannot consider themselves a catholic
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  The Hangover II rip
                  None of these copies section look ANYTHING like the screenshots!! Although, I must say, the CM8 version is the best one so far. But personally, I will wait for the real deal. Which should come around Nov. 18 since the DVD release date is Dec 6.
                  I started watching it last night but gave up after 5 mins, not sure if cos of poor quality or the film. watched Shawshank again instead. Will try again when better version is out

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    yes it is but what are you gonna do? Send them to a crappy school to prove your point?
                    Pfft next thing you'll be defending shipping some loots to get a mobile licence.

Comment

Anyone who ever had a burger on a friday cannot consider themselves a catholic
                      Was the best thing about the church, an excuse to get smoked cod and chips for dinner from the chipper on a Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        Christianity is, in that sense, a synonym for being a nice guy.
                        Agreed, but its a bit more than just being a nice guy when having had a sophisticated education and affluent life to give over the rest of ones life to working with the poorest and most overlooked people in the world.
                        That they are Christian is a function of the time and culture that those people came from rather than anything else.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          They will both draw a blank. Id say Aznavour is the best chance Murtagh has of a winner. Flic Flas pretty exposed and one paced (I like Queenie Keen in that race) and Shes My Daddy is in a tough race, Piece D'Or could be the fly in the ointment.

If Smullen wins one and Murtagh draws a blank it wont be the worst thing in the world. Ive had another 1800 @ 4/9 this morning anyway.

Here is the 1st draft tissue for the Sprint. I think BM is a few points too big.
                          How strong is the draw bias over 5 furlongs at Dundalk, there seems to be a lack of info on that track from my usual sources compared to the British aw tracks?

What price would you make the Johnston horse from stall 1?
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Can we now stop all the religon talk and going back to our true calling in life..... degan/drinking stories

We don't want a holy war started in the BBV

FYI: Think i'm just go 50/50 witht the kids to tilt wife and family and raise them muslin!! If i have a girl i can keep all those perverted men away from her for longer and pass off my child lock down as a religous belief!!

praise Muhammad

Comment

Agreed, but its a bit more than just being a nice guy when having had a sophisticated education and affluent life to give over the rest of ones life to working with the poorest and most overlooked people in the world.
                              That's no way to talk about Cavan.

That they are Christian is a function of the time and culture that those people came from rather than anything else.
                              Agree totally with this but I am neither Christian nor Catholic and I've worked for charity groups my whole life. I founded a group in college dedicated to helping subsidise single mother's creche fees if they attended college in an effort to break the vicious cycle of poverty that the deprivation of education can cause and have been a member of the Scouts for 20 years, dedicating hundreds and hundreds of hours of my time over that period, and all for no personal profit.

Christianity might have been their nominal reason but, in my experience, good people are good people and need no religion to push them to it.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                Can we now stop all the religon talk and going back to our true calling in life..... degan/drinking stories

We don't want a holy war started in the BBV

FYI: Think i'm just go 50/50 witht the kids to tilt wife and family and raise them muslin!! If i have a girl i can keep all those perverted men away from her for longer and pass off my child lock down as a religous belief!!

praise Muhammad
                                sacred order of the cheesecloth?

Comment

Two guys I know were on a J1 in NY during the summer

They meet two girls out and head back to their place which turns out to be a dorm where they share a bunk-bed.

The guy above is going to start going about his business when the bed starts shaking violently and it sounds like there's a jackhammer going at it. So he decides to wait a min or two for the other guy to finish.

When it goes quiet he turns around to the girl and says "Right Emma, and you ready for it"

"My name's not Emma"

Comment

sacred order of the cheesecloth?

F U i now hope you do get married!!

Comment

change the thread title to BBV- Athiest Jihad planning

Comment

The Hangover II rip
                                        Downloaded a sample of one there and it's defo not the worst around, then again I am a HD snob now
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Quick update from me: was not made redundant yesterday, surprisingly. Some close friends were though so yesterday was a very sad day. Layoffs ongoing today and tomorrow for different departments - GL to those on IPB who are awaiting news. Future for the company is still so uncertain it is hard to know what would be best for each of us at this time, it will only become clear in hindsight I think!

Comment

Gaddafi May be brown bread
                                            1255 - Al Arabiya: Head of Libya's NTC will be speaking shortly about some "good news" regarding Gaddafi
                                            1251 - Reuters: NTC commander says Gadaffi has 'died from injuries'
                                            1250 - NTC: Will provide full confirmation and evidence 'within hours'
                                            1248 - Al Jazeera Correction - Khaled Al Alaagi of NTC says Nato confirms Gaddafi was injured
                                            1246 - Al Jazeera: Nato confirms Gaddafi killed
                                            1243 - Al-Jazeera: Gaddafi 'critically injured' during capture
                                            1241 - Al Jazeera: Reports that Gaddafi has been killed in Sirte
                                            1240 - Al Arabiya: Reports that Gaddafi's corpse has arrived in Misurata
                                            1239 - Libyan TV: Arrest of Muammar Gadaffi and son 'confirmed'.
                                            1236 - NTC: Gadaffi found in a hole, shouting "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!"
                                            1234 - NTC: Gadaffi taken to Misrata, discovered carrying a 'Golden Gun'
                                            SPOILER

1231 - NTC: NATO forces were involved in attacking the Gadaffi convoy.

Al Jaz live stream

News, analysis from the Middle East & worldwide, multimedia & interactives, opinions, documentaries, podcasts, long reads and broadcast schedule.
                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-10-11, 12:08.

Comment

Gaddafi dies of wounds - NTC official
                                              SIRTE, Libya, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Former Libyan leader
                                              Muammar Gaddafi died of wounds suffered in his capture near his
                                              hometown of Sirte on Thursday, a senior NTC military official
                                              said.
                                              National Transitional Council official Abdel Majid Mlegta
                                              told Reuters earlier that Gaddafi was captured and wounded in
                                              both legs at dawn on Thursday as he tried to flee in a convoy
                                              which NATO warplanes attacked.
                                              "He was also hit in his head," the official said. "There was
                                              a lot of firing against his group and he died."
                                              There was no independent confirmation of his remarks.

(reporting by Samia Nakhoul; editing by David Stamp) REUTERS

Comment

deal done with CIA to get him to a safe location in exchange for allowing US free run at subverting the new Libyian government.

Comment

One of my all time favourite boxing highlight reels - RJJ was amazing.

Comment

Greece has gone mental
                                                    really kicking off there now
                                                    ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Might as well give the l'Ecrivain trip report (might forget otherwise, realised last month that I never gave a proper TR after my Vegas trip this summer! Which was a pity as it was quite eventful) - went there on Tuesday night, using the deal voucher many of us bought through Menupages last month.

I didn't tell the GF where we were eating so she was pleasantly surprised when we got there at 7.30pm; the host did a great job welcoming us, taking our jackets and showing us to our table. Table service was pretty good for almost all of the night, only slipping up slightly in leaving us to our own devices for too long in-between the main and dessert courses, would have preferred to have had my dessert a few minutes sooner!

Gonna try to remember what we ordered, hopefully I've got it right: after the lovely breads (I had Guinness bread and poppy seed & lemon bread I think), I had Pumpkin Veloute with Coconut Cream for my starter, while the GF had the Scallops. Mine was pretty nice but I've feeling I missed out by not ordering the Scallops as well, they were beautifully presented and tasted awesome, from the quick bite I snatched from her plate! For mains, I went for the Venison and herself chose the Duck; fairly sure I made the right choice this time, as the Venison was out of this world I thought, it was so tender and almost melted in my mouth. Not a huge quantity of it but I've no problem with that. The meat was accompanied by caramelised pear, a black pudding spear and some other tasty treats I forget. Herself got three big, big chunks of duck, it was really nice but nowhere near as tasty as the venison. We got a pot of baby potatoes sprinkled with grated parmesan to share, also nice but fairly pedestrian at the same time. All presented well, as expected.

We drank a sommelier-recommended bottle of German Reisling, which was lovely, light-bodied and surprisingly affordable (I had expected really expensive wine prices and couldn't believe that the prices per bottle started from €25). For dessert, I had the caramelised fruits barmbrack with whiskey ice-cream, while the GF went for the selection of chocolates (a chocolate sunday, a chilli-peanut-and-salt chocolate bar, a mousse and a brownie), she definitely won that round as my barmbrack was far too sweet for me, the fruits both inside and to the side of the barmbrack tasted as though they were soaked in golden syrup or something, just too much. The chocolate selection was very tasty. I had a glass of Grandjo Semillon at this point, it was the business, just the right level of sweetness for me!

We left after 2 1/2 hours, happily satisfied with the entire meal. As others have mentioned, it may have felt a bit expensive without the voucher (the bill came to €235 or so, including the 12.5% gratuity, without the voucher taken into account) but the meal was value considering the outlay of €160, including the €75 spend on the voucher.

Comment

With those vouchers do you just hand them to the staff when you're paying the bill or what's the story?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          Might as well give the l'Ecrivain trip report (might forget otherwise, realised last month that I never gave a proper TR after my Vegas trip this summer! Which was a pity as it was quite eventful) - went there on Tuesday night, using the deal voucher many of us bought through Menupages last month.

I didn't tell the GF where we were eating so she was pleasantly surprised when we got there at 7.30pm; the host did a great job welcoming us, taking our jackets and showing us to our table. Table service was pretty good for almost all of the night, only slipping up slightly in leaving us to our own devices for too long in-between the main and dessert courses, would have preferred to have had my dessert a few minutes sooner!

Gonna try to remember what we ordered, hopefully I've got it right: after the lovely breads (I had Guinness bread and poppy seed & lemon bread I think), I had Pumpkin Veloute with Coconut Cream for my starter, while the GF had the Scallops. Mine was pretty nice but I've feeling I missed out by not ordering the Scallops as well, they were beautifully presented and tasted awesome, from the quick bite I snatched from her plate! For mains, I went for the Venison and herself chose the Duck; fairly sure I made the right choice this time, as the Venison was out of this world I thought, it was so tender and almost melted in my mouth. Not a huge quantity of it but I've no problem with that. The meat was accompanied by caramelised pear, a black pudding spear and some other tasty treats I forget. Herself got three big, big chunks of duck, it was really nice but nowhere near as tasty as the venison. We got a pot of baby potatoes sprinkled with grated parmesan to share, also nice but fairly pedestrian at the same time. All presented well, as expected.

We drank a sommelier-recommended bottle of German Reisling, which was lovely, light-bodied and surprisingly affordable (I had expected really expensive wine prices and couldn't believe that the prices per bottle started from €25). For dessert, I had the caramelised fruits barmbrack with whiskey ice-cream, while the GF went for the selection of chocolates (a chocolate sunday, a chilli-peanut-and-salt chocolate bar, a mousse and a brownie), she definitely won that round as my barmbrack was far too sweet for me, the fruits both inside and to the side of the barmbrack tasted as though they were soaked in golden syrup or something, just too much. The chocolate selection was very tasty. I had a glass of Grandjo Semillon at this point, it was the business, just the right level of sweetness for me!

We left after 2 1/2 hours, happily satisfied with the entire meal. As others have mentioned, it may have felt a bit expensive without the voucher (the bill came to €235 or so, including the 12.5% gratuity, without the voucher taken into account) but the meal was value considering the outlay of €160, including the €75 spend on the voucher.

Story would be so much better with a few pictures, perhaps one of the Girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            With those vouchers do you just hand them to the staff when you're paying the bill or what's the story?
                                                            Yeah, I'm always as upfront as possible with the vouchers to avoid confusion with the staff, so obviously I mention it when making the booking, when confirming and also when speaking to the host on arrival! That said, when we asked for the bill the waiter didn't know I had the voucher so gave me a bill with the full amount, when I produced the voucher he just told me to deduct €150 from the total and pay the balance, easy peasy. At least 1/2 the people in there on Tuesday (it was jammed) were on the Menupages deal I'd say so the staff are well used to the voucher popping out when it is time to pay.

Comment

Yeah, I'm always as upfront as possible with the vouchers to avoid confusion with the staff, so obviously I mention it when making the booking, when confirming and also when speaking to the host on arrival!
                                                              it's essential to do this; have had a couple of incidents when presenting the voucher at the end of the meal and them trying to wiggle out of accepting it by using excuses like 'it's the third Wednesday after Ramadan, no vouchers today!'
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

the religious equivalent of fence-sitting politically. .
                                                                all successful politicians are perched high astride the fence

(apart from a few notable examples like Hitler. Or Stalin)

Comment

If Smullen wins one and Murtagh draws a blank it wont be the worst thing in the world. Ive had another 1800 @ 4/9 this morning anyway.
                                                                  I've already topped my original bet (10/11) up twice (4/7 & 4/9) so think I will leave it.
                                                                  I see PP have gone 1/3. Laddies still 4/9. I'd say you and I make up a large portion of their liabilities on this!

Comment

This is a massive issue with the wife and me and we're not planning on having children any time soon, but something always comes up and we end up talking about it and neither of us are backing down,

Me:
                                                                    Im Catholic, my family would expect us to raise the kids catholic, Im do go to church on the biggie's christmas and easter etc, but after that not so much - I don't really know how important this is.... I of th opion that religon is like a condom, it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it

Herself:
                                                                    No Religon, has a few friends that are serious cathloic's (church every day, confessions every week, no work on the lords day, no sex before marrage, condom's the devils work etc) she discussed reglion with them to find out about all this stuff and is kind of in the middle of the road but she hate's to be pushed into anything - I haven't pushed her into it or anything of the like but I'm not going to be pushed around on this either - She isn't aganist the child getting religon but wants to wait til the child is older to decide but in fiarness that is 18 years (maybe earlier) before a child can really make a descision like this and I feel this is a total cop out for parental resposible!

Family:
                                                                    Have one niece, who is baptised I don't want to end up telling my child the reason she doesnt get to do the things like Communion/confirmation because WE don't belive in that sort of stuff, because i do.* My dad has found religon again in later life and would totally be aganist not introducing religon into the childs life

Also i feel that some stuff like schools etc will be of limits to them but i feel this has become less of a problem as of late.

i really don't see either of us agreeing to the other side to be total honest.... It will be a strange thing

It's funny because it such a massive thing and can blow into a massive argument, but it wouldn't stop us from having children (in the future) This is one o f the main issues about mixing of different beliefs/races. I wouldnt give up my slanty eyed wife for all the money in the world though!!

These kind of decisions are easier when the parents have the same belief's, but not that much easier as family/friends /church always stick there nose in!!
                                                                    Suppose the obvious thing to point out is that yourself and herself need to sort this out before u have kids!! I'm gonna stay away from the wider discussion of religion and specific religions except to say that I am an athiest. In relation to kids and schools my policy would be as follows:

- We live in a country that is strongly Catholic by tradition and this is reflected in 90%+ of our schools
                                                                    - If I had a choice I would send my kids to a school where religion had no place in the curriculum (The educate together approach would seem to be a reasonable one but as there are none near me I don't know that much about them)
                                                                    - We live in a rural area where everyone is Catholic (pretty much) and all attend one of two local schools where again the ethos would be catholic
                                                                    - If I were to agitate daily about this our lives would be hell and I see no reason to put my kids through it so we simply go with the flow. All have been baptised and our eldest will make his communion next year (Luckily it is the day before his birthday so we can have a birthday party and avoid any of the madness that comes with communions)
                                                                    - When my kids grow up they are free to embrace any religion they wish. If they ask my views I will tell them what the evidence supports and will give them an over view of what different religions 'believe'. They can make up their own mind.

Luckily my wife and I are of a similar mind on this one. Family pressure is towards the Catholic norms but for the most part we avoid it...

Comment

The man, the myth, the legend.

Bon Iver performing Towers from their/his self-titled second album live on Later with Jools Holland 18th October 2011.

Comment

Had the same experience with the gap between dinner and dessert the other week so i guess they do it on purpose. You should have had the scallops.

As an additional food brag, i'm going here in two weeks:

Last edited by Ed; 20-10-11, 12:51.

Comment

So gadaffi is dead/captured..say it to a few heads in the office and one says who is he? cue lots of wtf faces..then says i dont read the papers or look at the news and actually genuinely had never heard of him..now the worst part of this is that the person aint a teenager but in their 30s...

Comment

Originally posted by EARMUFFS View Post
                                                                            So gadaffi is dead/captured..say it to a few heads in the office and one says who is he? cue lots of wtf faces..then says i dont read the papers or look at the news and actually genuinely had never heard of him..now the worst part of this is that the person aint a teenager but in their 30s...
                                                                            How can people live their lives in total ignorance of anything not within their own little sphere of existence?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              How can people live their lives in total ignorance of anything not within their own little sphere of existence?
                                                                              I have a policy of ignoring and avoiding news that doesn't pertain directly to me. Ignorance really is bliss!

Comment

Somewhat graphic image of Gadaffi.

SPOILER

Comment

I've already topped my original bet (10/11) up twice (4/7 & 4/9) so think I will leave it.
                                                                                  I see PP have gone 1/3. Laddies still 4/9. I'd say you and I make up a large portion of their liabilities on this!
                                                                                  Me dad (I haven't the funds to tie up for the period involved, so let him know instead) is on at 10/11, 4/6, 8/13, 4/7 and now 4/9. Choo choo

Comment

Somewhat graphic image of Gadaffi.

SPOILER

that's Michael Jackson surely?

Comment

that's Michael Jackson surely?
                                                                                      Could be an early halloween costume I suppose. zuutroy in a zombie mask?

Comment

Anybody who gives a fuck or complains or feels slighted or whatever by how you run your own wedding can just fuck off and stay away.
                                                                                        Do what you want to do the way you want to do it.

A friend of mine had his Sister as his best man, it made complete sense he has loads of brothers who had done it for each other and she was the only girl and the one who he was closest to. I think there were a few fools who couldn't deal with the idea but it was excellent.
                                                                                        I was at the most amazing wedding yesterday, the best I've been to.

My wife's sister got married.

Totally un-conventional. Twenty minute ceremony with thirty guests in the registry office then on to a rented Georgian house on North Great Georges st, champagne reception in a beautiful dining room, turf fire blazing, violinist and cellist playing in the corner, house just oozing character.

Fillet steak dinner followed by the groom, my mother in law and my brother in law saying a couple of words, less than five minutes. No best man, no pomp, no 'I think you'll all agree the bridesmaids look amazing' bullshit, just an absolutely amazing day.
                                                                                        Last edited by Lazare; 20-10-11, 13:26.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Could you not just turn up, stand in silence while they all pray, and keep your mouth shut for politeness sake? Just getting along for the sake of it isn't really your thing, is it?
                                                                                          if they want to try and convince me Im living in sin I have aright to tell them they are living in ignorance

Comment

That's how everyone lives their lives.

Comment

Am on at 10/11, 4/6 and after manning up last week 4/7

Not near as much as you guys but still my largest bets in years..

Comment

Buy IPB blogging tablets with the winnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  if they want to try and convince me Im living in sin I have aright to tell them they are living in ignorance
                                                                                                  Whats makes you think they are going to spend the day trying to convince you of anything? Its their wedding, shockingly enough it doesn't actually revolve around you.

Comment

One of the guys in PP tweeted me about 90 minutes ago asking what price I made it. Told him 1/6, he said he was inclined to agree with me.

I know PP have laid 5000 @2/5 in the last hour (hence the cut), also know laddies have laid 6000 @ 4/9 in the last hour but they have kept the price @ 4/9. I also know that the punter has gone to the bank for more cash intent on showing Laddies the light.
                                                                                                    how can they bet getting it so wrong for so long on this bet? Is there something you're missing?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      Whats makes you think they are going to spend the day trying to convince you of anything? Its their wedding, shockingly enough it doesn't actually revolve around you.
                                                                                                      previous experience, and the possibility it won't just be those two proselytising at the reception.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        everything revolves around me. It comes with the territory of being better than people.

but to answer your question - past experience

Comment

One of the guys in PP tweeted me about 90 minutes ago asking what price I made it. Told him 1/6, he said he was inclined to agree with me.

I know PP have laid 5000 @2/5 in the last hour (hence the cut), also know laddies have laid 6000 @ 4/9 in the last hour but they have kept the price @ 4/9. I also know that the punter has gone to the bank for more cash intent on showing Laddies the light.
                                                                                                          +1k

Comment

I don't agree with the vast majority of them and I am not Catholic but if you want to be a Catholic then you should either be Catholic or you should not. There really is no middle ground..
                                                                                                            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              everything revolves around me. It comes with the territory of being better than people.

but to answer your question - past experience
                                                                                                              Do they have the reception in a bar/hotel place, being pleasantly drunk is usually enough to get through most of these things.

If they are having it in a community hall and serving lentils and yurt then its a different ball game and not going is the move.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                I have a policy of ignoring and avoiding news that doesn't pertain directly to me. Ignorance really is bliss!

This really is the nuts, I spent 6-8 months not reading news papers watching sky news basically igorning all forms of news media, only bit of news coming from what would flash up on the interweb pages and of course BBV. This was around the time Micheal Jackson died - only found out he died like 2 days after big woop. I then spent the following three months reading new papers and news headlines etc.

Results: Was much happier in the 8 months i didn't watch or listen to the news. nothing wrong with cutting down intake of pointless news

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                  Why not?
                                                                                                                  because catholic doctrine is rigid. It's not a la carte. if you want to call yourself catholic you're eating off the set menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                                    Am on at 10/11, 4/6 and after manning up last week 4/7

Not near as much as you guys but still my largest bets in years..
                                                                                                                    yep, on for a reasonably large chunk at 4/7 with PP following the original post highlighting it.
                                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      I have been asked to shoot a wedding but I don't think my photography or level of confidence are anywhere the level to undertake such a task, would hate to feel like I might possibly ruin such an important day for the couple by fucking up the photos somehow.
                                                                                                                      Maybe start with a funeral ?
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

What happens in the event of a tie?? Dead heat rules or does it come down to 2nd places where Murtagh is ahead too efectively putting him 6 ahead of Pat.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X