• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
    Even I can't stop Nadal

At least stop trying though. Thanks.

Comment

This is good.

An elderly couple are recovering after they were run over by their own car.

Police in San Diego, California, say the 69-year-old husband accidentally reversed his Toyota Corolla over his wife.

The man got out to check on his wife, also 69, but police say he forgot to set the handbrake and the vehicle backed over him as well.

The woman suffered a broken arm and an elbow injury, while the man had abdominal bruising and a foot injury.

They managed to get into the car and drive to a hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/cou...#ixzz1QsIRdsd2
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I have to go out, what should I set Nadal at to green up? If the breaks in this set what price would you expect him to go to?

1.28 leaves me making my stake regardless of the result.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Jebus if Rafa starts making those Murray might as well go home now

Comment

Sweet greened up already. Thats an even money winner guaranteed. And its still only 1 set apiece.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
              Sweet greened up already. Thats an even money winner guaranteed. And its still only 1 set apiece.
              Why bother? Guaranteed anyway
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Murray demonstrating the small Scottish sporting heart.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                  Why bother? Guaranteed anyway
                  Anything can happen in fairness. Rafa has had injuries and if he started to suffer here then things could change very quickly. Its done now anyways and I'm very happy to make evens regardless of the result. I can't watch it as have to go out for an hour so if things started to go wrong I wouldn't be around to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by niav View Post
                    CHD SHD and Dave might want to think about renaming their gang:

http://tv.sky.com/tvlistings?eventId...ry=Wolf%20Pack
                    The wolfpack is more than just a gang, it's a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                      The wolfpack is more than just a gang, it's a way of life.
                      Me or Lottie will be scooping the euromillions tonight Dave.

Basically life begins tomorrow. We will be opening our business in Dublin then. I can't go into detail about it as some cunt will rob us.

Obviously you will be sorted.

Comment

Rafa's still cool when he falls on his arse. What a legend.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The wry smile from Murray as if to say what the fk can I do, he's too good.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Tony Nadal didnt appear in the stands till midway thru the 2nd set. I wonder was he familiarizing himself with Betfair

Comment

Some prime bottling there by Murray, was playing beautifully for the first set and a bit. Shocking how quickly he went down from then.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Savage stuff from Murray first set and just what the game needs from a neutral pov. When will the nerves start showing??
                                aha

you're the new Hurricane

start talking up Djokovic's chances plz

Comment

Nadal is so overwhelmingly nice as well, that interview is so humble and gracious

must be difficult for his opponents to hate him

amazing for tennis to have had him and Fed for the last few years as their big idols, hopefully the Djoker\Rafa rivalry can take over now

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    aha

you're the new Hurricane

Djokovic is a totally different proposition. I am tempted to back him tbh.

Comment

Fuckin site would break your heart at times.

Comment

Yea, I'll certainly be laying off my Nadal bets for a freeroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          aha

you're the new Hurricane

FU, don't put that evil on me.

Never said he was gonna win...
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                            Yea, I'll certainly be laying off my Nadal bets for a freeroll.

Pussies

Comment

yep its slow again

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                yep its slow again
                                                There isn't even a hint of anyone doing anything about it. Getting quite pissed off with it now.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  There isn't even a hint of anyone doing anything about it. Getting quite pissed off with it now.
                                                  They did say there were looking into it, maybe they can give us an update. It surely cant be left as is

Comment

Here's a mix for anyone who might be kicking back with a beer and enjoying the summer evening - 60s soul, 70s funk, 80s electro, 90s house and some other stuff which i don't have a genre name for (like French girl pop, indie-electronic pop... or something...)

All vinyl - so some volume adjustment may be necessary and forgive the clicks and pops.

Link here: http://www.djmixtape.net/dl.php?m=7347

and scroll to the bottom of the page for download or stream options.

Tracklist:

Man or Astroman? – Stereo Phase Test
                                                    Tom Scott - Gotcha (Theme from Starsky & Hutch)
                                                    Famous George – Last Night
                                                    Julian Covey - Sweet Bacon
                                                    Kid Koala – Nerdball
                                                    Sly & The Family Stone – If You Want Me To Stay
                                                    Fancy – Feel Good
                                                    Jimmy Caster – The Return of Leroy Part 1
                                                    Ocean – Put Your Hand In The Hand
                                                    Egyptian Lover – Egypt Egypt
                                                    Moodymann – I Can’t Kick This Feeling When It Hits
                                                    Shit Robot – Wrong Galaxy
                                                    Missy Elliott – Lose Control (Jaques Le Cont mix)
                                                    Max Tundra – The Entertainment
                                                    Sukpatch - Stuck On Me
                                                    April March - Chick Habit
                                                    We The People – Free Information
                                                    Herbie Mann – Our Mann Flint
                                                    The Meters – Come Together

Comment

What time will the fight be on at tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                        think its already finished
                                                        To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                          I think coverage starts at 8, but with the undercards, the main event is expected to start around ten.
                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            it ain't being ignored
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

With a psychedelic brand of soul and a vocal style that drew comparisons to Otis Redding, the 400 pound Baby Huey was set to break nationally with his 1971 d...

Comment

good takeaway option for tallaght?
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

mc'd

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    it ain't being ignored
                                                                    You sound like Howard Lederer a few weeks ago

Comment

What type of takeaway?

Macari's in the village prob the best chipper. Number is 4513942.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

What type of takeaway?

Macari's in the village prob the best chipper. Number is 4513942.
                                                                        Kinda fancy a kebab
                                                                        personal recommendation?

Comment

Cuts seem to be affecting everyone. The Dyslexia Society of Ireland recently decided to march on The Dail....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Keanes main competition in the Gold Card thing is a guy called brayden, who i know is away for the weekend (he's in canada atm, he's a friend of my younger brothers) . so id expect him to fall short, if keane can make up the 80 votes or so thats between him
                                                                            Thats why i thought he was second fave!!

LGKTC (lets get keane to coppers)
                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Kinda fancy a kebab
                                                                              personal recommendation?
                                                                              Nah can't say I've ever ordered a Kebab from there, only eat them on the very rare occasion which would probably have a strong correlation with being completely polatic. But if their kebabs are up to the standard of the rest of their food it should be good.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

€156m in the Euromillions and no winners.

28 September 2007 €130 million 14 people There was no winner with all 5 numbers and both lucky stars. The super-draw jackpot of was won by those people who had 5 numbers and 1 lucky star, winning a total of over €9.8 million each.
                                                                                Wonder when they decide to do this. Load of shite, I'm ready to scoop €200m.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  Cuts seem to be affecting everyone. The Dyslexia Society of Ireland recently decided to march on The Dail....

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

F U slowroller
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                      €156m in the Euromillions and no winners.
                                                                                      Tuesday is my day

Comment

Tuesday is my day
                                                                                        The Wolfpack have this one. Try the lotto on Wednesday imo.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The Wolfpack have this one. Try the lotto on Wednesday imo.
                                                                                            Na the wolfpack try'ed hard tonight, its my day on next I'll share it lol

Comment

Na the wolfpack try hard tonight, its my day on next I'll share it lol
                                                                                              The Wolfpack try hard every night.

Comment

The Wolfpack try hard every night.
                                                                                                u will fail again

Comment

one hour of writing, 900 words written. find I'm spending more time looking up things than writing them.
                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Clares pizza inclondalkin

Comment

Might watch Arlington Road on BBC 1 at 11:30pm, anyone seen it? Any use?

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                      The non pizza meals there were muck when I lived there iirc.

Comment

Nah can't say I've ever ordered a Kebab from there, only eat them on the very rare occasion which would probably have a strong correlation with being completely polatic. But if their kebabs are up to the standard of the rest of their food it should be good.
                                                                                                        so what would you go for?

Comment

Excellent movie, well worth the watch.

Comment

.
                                                                                                            Well worth a watch/ thanks for the heads up, havent seen it in ages.

Excellent conspiracy thriller

Comment

Don't forget Messi, Tevez and the Argie Boyz hitting your screens around 2am as the Copa kicks off, against Bolivia.
                                                                                                              Live Setanta Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                Don't forget Messi, Tevez and the Argie Boyz hitting your screens around 2am as the Copa kicks off, against Bolivia.
                                                                                                                Live Setanta Ireland.
                                                                                                                Gonna need a stream In a punting mood too

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  good call
                                                                                                                  Calzone ordered

Comment

[QUOTE=Sometime Happy Dude;355753]Might watch Arlington Road on BBC 1 at 11:30pm, anyone seen it? Any use?

Excellent movie, well worth the watch.

+3 very good movie its worth a watch

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      Couldn't find any real value in the game but had a punt on a peno to be scored in the game at 17/10.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        Thinks it might be even better than a random stream, as far as I know youtube is an official partner or something and its getting beamed live to 50 countries on youtube. Hopefully Ireland isn't being blacked out or anything.

Comment

Tyler, yeah really enjoyed it in 3d

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X