This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two votes in for Keane from both my facebook accounts, TID

Oh, just remembered, will get the missus to give you a vote too now!

Comment

Unlucky Keane in that comp aswell, the other two really picked it up

Comment

I don't get the 'you're not funny' thing on this forum.

If I don't think something is funny (when its supposed to be) then I don't thank it, if I think it is funny I thank it.

Don't see the need to basically try to ridicule someone because of it.

Comment

from a sick sadistic sorta way, im really enjoying the 3 way race! trying to figure out how far stretched are the competition, will they continue to pick up, or are they as stretched or worse than keane
          who is this yitaki lady? machine!
          GAA News Website

Comment

Mmmmmm...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 100 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (MP2) (t7471)
            MP3 (t16900)
            CO (t31275)
            Button (t12875)
            SB (t8780)
            BB (t6991)
            UTG (t27331)
            UTG+1 (t15038)
            MP1 (t9583)

Hero's M: 2.77

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K
            1 fold, UTG+1 bets t14938 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls t7371 (All-In), MP3 raises to t16800 (All-In), 3 folds, BB calls t5691 (All-In)

Flop: (t45638) 7, 6, 6 (4 players, 4 all-in)

Turn: (t45638) 9 (4 players, 4 all-in)

River: (t45638) 4 (4 players, 4 all-in)

Total pot: t45638
            Main pot: t29064 between Hero, MP3, BB and UTG+1, won by BB
            Side pot 1: t1440 between Hero, MP3 and UTG+1, won by Hero
            Side pot 2: t15134 between MP3 and UTG+1, won by MP3

Results:
            BB had 6, 10 (three of a kind, sixes).
            UTG+1 had Q, A (one pair, sixes).
            Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and sixes).
            MP3 had K, A (one pair, sixes).
            Outcome: BB won t29064, Hero won t1440, MP3 won t15134

Next Hand.......

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 150 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (BB) (t2000)
            UTG (t20346)
            UTG+1 (t30775)
            MP1 (t3292)
            MP2 (t11620)
            MP3 (t28064)
            CO (t24831)
            Button (t5971)
            SB (t24016)

Hero's M: 0.53

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
            2 folds, MP1 bets t3142 (All-In), MP2 raises to t4684, 4 folds, Hero calls t250 (All-In)

Flop: (t10284) A, A, 7 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t10284) 9 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t10284) 8 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t10284
            Main pot: t7700 between Hero, MP1 and MP2, won by MP1
            Side pot 1: t2584 between MP1 and MP2, won by MP1

Results:
            Hero had K, K (two pair, Aces and Kings).
            MP1 had J, 9 (flush, Ace high).
            MP2 had Q, Q (two pair, Aces and Queens).
            Outcome: MP1 won t10284

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
              Unlucky Keane in that comp aswell, the other two really picked it up
              Yeah I look pretty fucked

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                from a sick sadistic sorta way, im really enjoying the 3 way race! trying to figure out how far stretched are the competition, will they continue to pick up, or are they as stretched or worse than keane
                Simple way to win for Keane.

1. Change his profile picture to one of The Rock

2. Change his info to facts about The Great One.

3. Put the link up on The Rocks facebook page and appeal to 'The Millions, and millions' of Rocks fans making sure to include phrases like 'laying the smack down on there candy asses'

4. Sit back and watch the votes pour in.

Comment

Sick good way of raising the website's profile.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

That's the sick thing, everytime I see the Brayden guy get a few votes it's very disheartening, but there's every chance he's having to work very hard for them.

Looking at both of the other two actually you notice third parties thanking votes now, which means they're referrals from other people, hopefully that's a sign they're slowing down too.

Comment

Simple way to win for Keane.

1. Change his profile picture to one of The Rock

2. Change his info to facts about The Great One.

3. Put the link up on The Rocks facebook page and appeal to 'The Millions, and millions' of Rocks fans making sure to include phrases like 'laying the smack down on there candy asses'

4. Sit back and watch the votes pour in.
                      @Donal: Can we have votes addressed to "The Rock" count for me in a megatron-esque fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                        @Donal: Can we have votes addressed to "The Rock" count for me in a megatron-esque fashion?
                        Just make out your his biggest fan and need help from other fans

Comment

Get onto twitter and ask Rio, Owen and Rooney to RT the message for ye
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The Picture That Will Stay With Her For The Rest Of Her Life
                            Make-up and Hair style.............$500.00
                            New Dress for the show............$70000
                            Giant Stuffed Bear......................$300.00

Not knowing how to hold the bear with a microphone in your hand..........Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              lol

no

And ps - ive since added both of the other two . . . and they are working equally hard as you are. its brilliant listening to everyone asking the same questions about how stretched the other is

Without giving much away, keep at it - id have you second fave (to come first)
                              GAA News Website

Comment

Oops forgot I was running this. Everyone get on here and vote for someone, I don't care if ye don't listen to them all. I want to close this round today.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                  THIS
                                  GAA News Website

Comment

lol

no

And ps - ive since added both of the other two . . . and they are working equally hard as you are. its brilliant listening to everyone asking the same questions about how stretched the other is

Without giving much away, keep at it - id have you second fave (to come first)
                                    If my fuckin ballbag of a cousin would ever get online I'd have a chance!

Comment

CHD SHD and Dave might want to think about renaming their gang:

http://tv.sky.com/tvlistings?eventId...ry=Wolf%20Pack

Comment

THIS
                                        I'm not too well versed in twitter, if someone could write the message using appropriate #tags and such I'll do it no bother

Comment

Don't forget to add that Aoihbean and Owen are massive Liverpool fans who you want to get one over on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                            Wp tony, very nice run, will be playing this again tonight so might see you at the tables
                                            Cheers Keith. Gonna take a day off playing the pokers and having a relaxing night instead so you're free to win it

Comment

Fuck off Djokovic

Comment

Tsonga has the big heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  Cheers Keith. Gonna take a day off playing the pokers and having a relaxing night instead so you're free to win it
                                                  LOL!

Comment

Anyone fancy some poker/booze later?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      Anyone fancy some poker/booze later?
                                                      TFI Friday to be honest - crazy week it has been! Looking forward to hitting Rathmines / town for a few once work is done, there is nothing like the taste of that first drink after a mental week...

Comment

If you get Rio Ferdinand to Retweet about Emerald Origins, I'll guarantee you a card (provided you keep pushing towards the end)
                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          TFI Friday to be honest - crazy week it has been! Looking forward to hitting Rathmines / town for a few once work is done, there is nothing like the taste of that first drink after a mental week...
                                                          Spoken like a true politician...SPILL!!!

Comment

I am sure the BBV could find something for me to spend my last few pennies on, I have a couple of old 3V card vouchers to use up, one has €3.55 the other €2.56 anybody got anything stupid to buy for the laugh?
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

If you get Rio Ferdinand to Retweet about Emerald Origins, I'll guarantee you a card (provided you keep pushing towards the end)
                                                              I'll give it a lash.

What's my play with this lads? Say I'm in a competition against two Liverpool fans or something?

Comment

ebay
                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Djokovic to win in 3 sets looks value.

Tsonga ha played his final, I'd be surprised if there is anything left
                                                                  Your going to get Rafa beaten you crow.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Any one going to Oxygen this year, make sure you put your tent up first before hitting the beer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                      Any one going to Oxygen this year, make sure you put your tent up first before hitting the beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9x0...layer_embedded
                                                                      It's a fake according to its description
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

WTF is with some yanks, it's only a burger..

These red necks from Iowa eat only raw meat & foods produced on their farm. They try eating out for once and become ill the next day. Dad can't handle it.

Comment

Betfair are useless cunts, I went to withdraw last night, usually do to moneybookers but clicked through and it sent it back to my credit card.
                                                                          Emailed them 2 minutes later and cunts get back to me today saying too bad, gone through. Tried to cancel a withdrawal with them a few weeks ago and it was the same.
                                                                          They don't give a shite.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          Dear BBV,

I am a modern man, I wear woven boxers and don't skimp on them as small waistbands can ruin a good pair. I have M&S as my main contributor to the boxers drawer, with some Tommy Hilfiger and some Nautica thrown in as novelty items for the most part.

However, I am thinking of branching out into the "Classic Trunk" world, and require some general advice in this unknown market.

Any brands to steer clear of?
                                                                          Do white boxers only
                                                                          make sense at night?
                                                                          Is there any calls for some colour or does this ruin the "Classic" look?
                                                                          How much can I expect to purchase said undies for?
                                                                          I am a man of quadly proportions, will this make my sizing a bit difficult?
                                                                          How do I avoid skidmarks?
                                                                          Does anyone want to stake me into them?

kind regards,

Emmet
                                                                          Just stop buying/using boxers, problem solved.
                                                                          Lifetime saving upto: €1k

Actually, when you are old you will probably need to buy some if you get my drift, still.

Originally posted by niav View Post
                                                                          CHD SHD and Dave might want to think about renaming their gang:

http://tv.sky.com/tvlistings?eventId...ry=Wolf%20Pack
                                                                          They are just blow ins. We are the real Wolf Pack.
                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-07-11, 15:25.
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9x0...layer_embedded
                                                                            I'm gonna go on the Sunday definitely, one day ticket probably, though am half thinking of getting a weekend ticket and drive there and back each day, as I'd love to see Weezer and The Strokes on Friday and Saturday has some great acts too.

Comment

C'mon Murray. Fk the haters.
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                C'mon Murray. Fk the haters.
                                                                                Is there many Murray haters? I'm deffo not one, would love to see him win Wimbledon. I do think he is a choker though tbf but I do like the guy. He has that personality of somebody who is a nice guy but on the edge the whole time.
                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                  Your going to get Rafa beaten you crow.
                                                                                  Even I can not stop Rafa

Comment

FTW
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Even I can not stop Rafa
                                                                                      oh God
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        oh God
                                                                                        Nadal is good at the tennis

Comment

Even I can not stop Rafa
                                                                                          I have to salute your bravery. Nobody else could get so many predictions wrong and still come back and post new ones daily.

Comment

Just in case ye dont get a chance to look in the online section this evening, there is a freeroll on Irish eyes at 7.15pm, with a €2,000 package for EMOP Dublin to the winner. You have to earn just 1 VIP point today to be able to register for it.

See here for more detail. http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9853

Sign up to Irish eyes using the code emop dublin
                                                                                            PM me then and I'll sort you out the best entraction rakeback you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              I have to salute your bravery. Nobody else could get so many predictions wrong and still come back and post new ones daily.
                                                                                              I'm testing my ability at stopping good things. This is the acid test. (I have Nadal backed)

Comment

Murray still available @ 8/5. Looks like value to me.

Comment

Murray still available @ 8/5. Looks like value to me.
                                                                                                  You telling me that Nadal is better than 1/2 for this? I never even looked at the betting for it.
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                    You telling me that Nadal is better than 1/2 for this? I never even looked at the betting for it.
                                                                                                    He was 1/2 before kickoff.

Comment

You're a machine Richie!

Comment

Nows the time to back Nadal

Comment

Savage stuff from Murray first set and just what the game needs from a neutral pov. When will the nerves start showing??
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Don't usually back tennis, backed Nadal 1st time ever today.

Comment

Nows the time to back Nadal
                                                                                                              This.

Comment

Ugh after hours is such a droolers paradise
                                                                                                                I miss when it took effort to get onto the internet.....
                                                                                                                What a sick fcuk :mad: Should be castrated and definately expelled from Ireland when his sentence is up.
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

He was 1/2 before kickoff.
                                                                                                                  evens now
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    evens now
                                                                                                                    Just backed him at 2.64 on Betfair.

Comment

Lobbed a cheeky 30 on Nadal to break there after Murray missed sitter in previous game. I know its aftertiming but Hoo-Hah!

Comment

Nadal crushing

Comment

Even I can't stop Nadal

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X