This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    I did that recently enough, still brilliant. The ep with The Goooot is superb
    Didn't realise first time I was watching them that there was little bits after the credits and I insta deleted them

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Its good he's copped himself on the last year after 2 or 3 awful ambums. Bad Meets Evil is his best stuff I've heard in a long long time
    That Bad Meets Evil is a good album but Recovery was excellent some great tracks on it.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Oh lol, just remembered that just before I went to sleep last night I had a look in the camera folder on my phone and found a ~1 minute clip of myself and Hitchhiker trying to make an in-running trip report of how we ended up in Coppers after going for "one or two" with CourierCollie the Sunday before last.

We're sitting on some random staircase we've stumbled upon in the bowels of the club, I have absolutely no idea where it is. The final words before the vid cuts out are just after I've handed Hitch the camera to start the TR are him saying to me "ok, but for effect, I need you to go to the top of the stairs and walk down very coyly yeah? Like be really coy", and me saying "yeah no bother" like it's a great idea.

Bizarro, but I lold.
    Creeps
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone near to Waterford should really get down here over the weekend. The place is rocking for the tall ships. Excellent move to close the bridge and quays to traffic, the town has the feel of one big theme park. All the pubs open till 2am as well.

Comment

Kerrys answer to the Trotters

Last edited by careca; 01-07-11, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
          YEAH BUT AT LEAST THE TROTTERS HAD MORALS

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Please be true.
            Be careful what you wish for.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              Am I the only one who doesn't find the talking dog particularly funny?
              Gotta admit I don't find it funny either - been posted here at least half a dozen times in the last month so far (same as the barking cat, every few days). I'm not a dog owner so maybe we don't get the joke?

Comment

Quick question: what stockbrokers are people using? I use Davy and am happy with the service (more expensive than discount brokers, I know) but this morning I suddenly thought that it mightn't be too smart having that % of my savings & investments with the one organization. It might be prudent to open a new account based overseas, sell some stuff and rebuy via the new account. Any recommendations welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Anyone near to Waterford should really get down here over the weekend. The place is rocking for the tall ships. Excellent move to close the bridge and quays to traffic, the town has the feel of one big theme park. All the pubs open till 2am as well.
                  Sur Visit Waterford why don't ya

Act wan, Scene wan
                  Buck goes looking for Patsy in the usual haunt

Buck: Patsy Patsy...

Patsy: HooooowwwwwDOOooooooo!!!!!!!

Buck: Patsy, have ya been down the haaarbour?

Patsy: Na, na I'ss haven't

Buck: Jasas Patsy sur ya have to go have an auld gawk, t'is full of ships

Patsy: ha ha, sur what use is that to me, sur sur im no sailor hehehe

Buck: Aaah Patsy will ya stop thems ships be different

Patsy: Waa, sur wance ye seen wan ship , ya ya... seen two ships!!!

Buck: Na Patsy, listen now, them ships be fear tall, they have a fear height to them

Patsy: whaaaaa!?

Buck: Ieee Patsy, I'sss never seeens de likes of it, I wouldn't know de technecial terms but they be fear high ships all the same

Patsy: Fear high ships you say, sur we will have to investigate

Buck: Patsy, we ate somethin forst, I have a fierce hunger on me

Patsy: Ieee, im still in a jocker from last nigh meeeself

Buck: Haaa, haaaa, A jocker is it patsy, a jocker, you never been same since you spent that weekend in de Dubleen in 87

Patsy: oooh Buck, I seen thinks that weekend, I seen things, stuff no man should see, changed me I teels ya

Buck: Sorry to bring up de bad memories Patsy, sur lets ate somethin, my treat, tis on me, somethin a bit fancy

Patsy: Yer right, for the day that be in it with the fear high ships and all.

Patsy: HooooowwwwwDOOooooooo shopkeep, Two Salmon en croute blahs, eassy on de brown sauce, wer not from Wexford

Act one scene two will probably not be written
                  unless one of the 'great writers' I have been reading about wants to carry on the story
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-07-11, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                    Sur Visit Waterford why don't ya

Act wan, Scene wan
                    Buck goes looking for Patsy in the usual haunt

Act one scene two will probably not be written
                    unless one of the 'great writers' I have been reading about wants to carry on the story
                    Best line "eassy on de brown sauce, wer not from Wexford"
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      Best line "eassy on de brown sauce, wer not from Wexford"
                      I thought that might find favour alright

Comment

That's part of a series of promos for Rise of the Planet of the Apes, which I'm really looking forward to. I love the Planet of the Apes films. Burton's one sucked, but the material for this one should make for a fun film a bit like Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          You gotta 'like' this page on Facebook and say 'David Keane sent me',if Keane get the most referals,he wins a golden ticket to Slapper Face Co*ks.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/EmeraldOrigins
                          I have the standard speil directing people to like the page and say david keane sent me.
                          My ma and a few others have liked that comment
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

Ship being the new

I'm with Danny though El Tren is a state of mind, it's like whenever FD doesn't have a Tash we all will still see it.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              I have the standard speil directing people to like the page and say david keane sent me.
                              My ma and a few others have liked that comment
                              Ditto.It's a fine line between asking for help and harassing people with demands.
                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Gonna shipp the euro millions tonight, failing that i will shipp the sunday mill on stars this weekend

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Djokovic to win in 3 sets looks value.

Tsonga ha played his final, I'd be surprised if there is anything left

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                    Gonna shipp the euro millions tonight, failing that i will shipp the sunday mill on stars this weekend

Gl with that

Comment

LOL at yer man jumping out the window of a burning building

man at the window: "help!! iam going to jump"

passer by:" wait!! i will get something to break your fall"

man at the window: "WTF!!! A WHEELIE BIN!!"

passer by: "have faith it will work!"

a few anxious seconds lapse and then there is a thud

passer by wanders over to the wheelie bin to help the jumper: "told you it would work"
                                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 01-07-11, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                        Gl with that
                                        thanks but after tonight i don't think i will need to bother with the sunday mill

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                          Does anyone know where I could get data about how many people play online poker worldwide, how many in Ireland/UK, what the industry is worth etc etc?
                                          bump. anyone any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                            I thought that might find favour alright
                                            9.5/10, half point docked for lack of "Well boy/Well girls".

Comment

passer by wanders over to the wheelie bin to help the jumper: "told you it would work"
                                              Cool story, bro.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

bump. anyone any idea?
                                                I glanced at relevant reports while I was with PPP - these were industry reports that cost £000s from some market research group based in Britain though, so probably difficult to lay your hands on for free. Somewhere like here: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/

Comment

bump. anyone any idea?
                                                  try posting it in http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ on 2+2 someone there will surely be able to find what your looking for.

Comment

Ditto.It's a fine line between asking for help and harassing people with demands.
                                                    Fuck that shit, I've been alternating lines between "vote or I'll kill a baby penguin" and "vote for me and I'll rescue a puppy from a shelter".

Lying to people to get them to do what you want is an art in itself. I'm sure Kayroo will be on to back me up at some stage

Comment

You are seriously unfunny annoyingly so

Comment

Fuck that shit, I've been alternating lines between "vote or I'll kill a baby penguin" and "vote for me and I'll rescue a puppy from a shelter".

Lying to people to get them to do what you want is an art in itself. I'm sure Kayroo will be on to back me up at some stage
                                                        The problem is when they like your request instead of the page.It breaks my heart to go back to them and say 'Sorry dumbass,you liked the wrong page and are clearly a clueless wingnut'.

Comment

The problem is when they like your request instead of the page.It breaks my heart to go back to them and say 'Sorry dumbass,you liked the wrong page and are clearly a clueless wingnut'.
                                                          That's when I tell them I'll buy them a drink to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Yeah good idea, sound.

Greatly appreciate the help - I'm guessing a lot of the votes I got last night were down to you, nice one!
                                                            *cough* *cough*

I had my female friends spam their pages! that's why you see me thanking some too lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                              *cough* *cough*

I had my female friends spam their pages! that's why you see me thanking some too lol
                                                              Now you I actually will have to ply with Caucasians at the next meet up - your dedication is second to none

Comment

Now you I actually will have to ply with Caucasians at the next meet up - your dedication is second to none
                                                                I'm like a dog with a bone! I failed to get MSN her brushes though when I tried for her. SO trying harder this time!

Comment

I went for the sympathy vote of a poor, sober Kerry lad stuck in Dublin needing the Gold Card. Good luck!!

Comment

Djokovic looks nervy

come on Tsonga!
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                      Djokovic to win in 3 sets looks value.

Tsonga ha played his final, I'd be surprised if there is anything left
                                                                      ah yes, this would explain it

Comment

Ugh, just had €800 taken out of my bank account by Direct Debit for the apartment in Limerick I no longer live in.

What are my chances of getting that transferred back today?

If I ring the bank can they reverse it or what do I need to do?

Comment

Ugh, just had €800 taken out of my bank account by Direct Debit for the apartment in Limerick I no longer live in.

about as good as Andy Murray's

they're your direct debits, you need to cancel them!

Comment

Doubt you can get it reversed im sure the bank will tell you in a condesending way that you should have cancelled direct debit when you moved out.

Comment

Reversed? no.

What is your relationship with the landlord like?
                                                                              What date did you move out?
                                                                              Have they returned your security deposit yet?
                                                                              Is the €800 for the month of July?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

From the Companion Records release: Luie Luie Creator of "Touchy"
                                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-07-11, 12:32.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Reversed? no.

What is your relationship with the landlord like?
                                                                                  What date did you move out?
                                                                                  Have they returned your security deposit yet?
                                                                                  Is the €800 for the month of July?
                                                                                  Relationship with landlord should be grand.
                                                                                  Moved out at the end of May.
                                                                                  Got the deposit back 3 weeks ago.
                                                                                  The 800 is either for June or July, either way it's definitely a month I shouldn't have paid for.

Comment

Relationship with landlord should be grand.
                                                                                    Moved out at the end of May.
                                                                                    Got the deposit back 3 weeks ago.
                                                                                    The 800 is either for June or July, either way it's definitely a month I shouldn't have paid for.
                                                                                    If you're on good terms with the landlord then I would go to him/her directly.Shouldn't be a problem,have your account details handy so they can lodge money to your account from their local branch.

You'll probably have to write to your bank to stop the d/d.

Comment

i voted for u keane.

Comment

If you're on good terms with the landlord then I would go to him/her directly.Shouldn't be a problem,have your account details handy so they can lodge money to your account from their local branch.

You'll probably have to write to your bank to stop the d/d.
                                                                                        Thanks friendo.

Comment

McEnroe's pronunciation of Djokovic is tilting. Joke-ovic STFU
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

My degeneracy has come to my rescue:

Looked at my bank balance, a guy transferred money he owed my dad into my account yesterday to put me on €900 in the A/C the rent (€800) used come out of so I'm goosed you'd think.

Not so, as a €50 debit was taken out yesterday for petrol followed by the delayed debiting of two previously lamented laser transactions in the Bleeding Horse for a total of exactly €53.80.

By my calculations, the Standing Order will come up short by €3.80, get rejected and the rest of the funds will be bounced back to my account by tea time.

Like. A. Boss.

Comment

My degeneracy has come to my rescue:

Looked at my bank balance, a guy transferred money he owed my dad into my account yesterday to put me on €900 in the A/C the rent (€800) used come out of so I'm goosed you'd think.

Not so, as a €50 debit was taken out yesterday for petrol followed by the delayed debiting of two previously lamented laser transactions in the Bleeding Horse for a total of exactly €53.80.

By my calculations, the Standing Order will come up short by €3.80, get rejected and the rest of the funds will be bounced back to my account by tea time.

Like. A. Boss.
                                                                                              Or you have an overdraft and be overdrawn by 3.80 plus fees.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                Or you have an overdraft and be overdrawn by 3.80 plus fees.
                                                                                                Nah I've been short before and it always comes up in my account as having been transferred for a while, then when the bank realises I don't have enough money they cancel the transfer and I get everything back.

Thank fuck I don't have an overdraft!

EDIT: fu and your negative attitude though

Comment

Nah I've been short before and it always comes up in my account as having been transferred for a while, then when the bank realises I don't have enough money they cancel the transfer and I get everything back.

Thank fuck I don't have an overdraft!

EDIT: fu and your negative attitude though
                                                                                                  I only have it as the I didnt think I had an overdraft and was charge some fees.

Good luck on your coppers gold card thingy though. I voted for you of course.

Comment

FML.

Just had an hour long meeting with my bosses, the project I started last week is basically scrapped, and a new one, with what seems an infinite scope, has been started.

it's Friday! wtf!

Comment

Oh Stuntman you have little faith. Also the snaky thanks from BCB

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                        Oh Stuntman you have little faith. Also the snaky thanks from BCB
                                                                                                        come back to me in 10 mins

Comment

For the day thats in it, what better day to start the weekend!

GAA News Website

Comment

I heart Pippa
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                round 1 to you

Comment

actually Hurricane, you are long odds-on now

Tsonga's head is fried

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Not much to see. So card dead and just looking for a spot for alex to give me all his chips so need a hand to trap him!

Such a sick bastarding A on the river when the 2 of them were allin. Robbed me of gtd 2nd place %$^£^"£^""£$ and end up finishing 3rd. Sick!
                                                                                                                    Wp tony, very nice run, will be playing this again tonight so might see you at the tables

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      You are seriously unfunny annoyingly so
                                                                                                                      not meant to be funny its a true story.

Comment

not meant to be funny its a true story.
                                                                                                                        i stick by my statement

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                          i stick by my statement
                                                                                                                          and i stick by mine

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X