X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLapple

Comment

IP4S just caught up today to the Samsung GS2 today. Apple shares down $20 in last 2 hours or over 3%!!

I'm still hoping they announce and IP5

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        LOLapple
        A new phone that looks exactly like the old phone, and most people won't notice the difference, but will want anyway. Genius.

Comment

Anyone in that Last Man Standing thing on Paddy Power? Can I pick my team now for the weekend after next or do I have to wait? Pretty sure I'm gonna forget about it if I don't do it now.

Comment

When Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, he wiped away Sean O'Brien's size twelve footprints when no one was looking.

Sean O'Brien came 1st 2nd & 3rd in the National Ploughing Championship without even using a plow

Sean O'Brien could rise from the dead in half the time it took Jesus. Wouldn't need someone to roll away the stone either.

Sean O'Brien doesnt cheat death, he beats it fair and square

when alexander graham bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from sean o'brien

Comment

Shipped $5 to SatNav

Comment

lol Beware: Thieves on the Streets II

just started on TV3

this is brill poker scammers may learn something

Comment

The Great British Bake-off and Masterchef, much better Tuesday night viewing than Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                    Shipped $5 to SatNav
                    Who is getting todays $20?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                      Who is getting todays $20?
                      Zero effort made, people are afraid of you it seems

Comment

Zero effort made, people are afraid of you it seems
                        There are a couple of entries.

Are you not ponying up like I called earlier?

Comment

There are a couple of entries.

Are you not ponying up like I called earlier?
                          Go back an read my earlier posts

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            The Great British Bake-off and Masterchef, much better Tuesday night viewing than Champions League
                            Did your GF/mother/sister have a gun to your head when you wrote that?

Those cakes looked heavenly
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Go back an read my earlier posts
                              I normally skip them the first time can you give me cliffs?

Comment

Amanda Knox and Jack Rodwell both get their decisions overturned. One has wasted four years of their life trapped and unable to further their life or career, whilst the other has been in prison in Italy.

Comment

I normally skip them the first time can you give me cliffs?
                                  Needed to be worthy of the money, so far, none have been

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    A new phone that looks exactly like the old phone, and most people won't notice the difference, but will want anyway. Genius.
                                    Dunno about that on this one Dom - the plebs you're talking about are all about the snob value which is non-existent with a device that still looks exactly like everyone else's.

What's the story with the prices and all that?

Comment

Needed to be worthy of the money, so far, none have been
                                      You didnt say that initially. You need to pick a winner and pay up.

Comment

Where was the mocking of Corbett in 'the Sat Nav poem.

I'll ship her the $5 so, next one will only be paid out if significant humiliation of Corbett is achieved
                                        Eh

Comment

Corbett losing a battle of wits to Finkle - that's got to be humiliation enough!

Comment

Finkel in your attempt to humiliate Megatron, your only humilating yourself due to how much of a complete and utter failure this mission has been
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Eh
                                              VVVVVVVVV

Very poor stuff there Lads. Sat Nav by far made the best effort but no humiliation was brought upon Corbett.

Im doubling the amount to $10 as none of the above suitably amused me.

So, now it's $10 on stars to someone who can amuse me by mocking Corbett.

Everyone is entitled to re enter

Comment

lol V Browne, funny start.

'Martin McGuinness, spent more times in the oval office than Monica Lewinski'

lol
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

VVVVVVVVV
                                                  I have not been amused

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    lol V Browne, funny start.

'Martin McGuinness, spent more times in the oval office than Monica Lewinski'

lol
                                                    Looks like they're on The Weakest Link

Comment

I have not been amused
                                                      You should pay the $10 or up it to something bigger to garner interest

Comment

lol @ Michael D standing on a box.

Jaysus I hate Gay Mitchell, he's slipped right back to the bottom of the ballot paper for me.

Comment

lol fuckin disaster

Comment

I feel like doing a Lee Harvey Oswald x 7 .

Comment

Done a bet tonight 4 games over 2.5 goals, all up, but the Accrington game was abandoned. Will I get paid the quad?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                I feel like doing a Lee Harvey Oswald x 7 .
                                                                robbing this

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  robbing this
                                                                  please leave Dana for me .

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                    Done a bet tonight 4 games over 2.5 goals, all up, but the Accrington game was abandoned. Will I get paid the quad?
                                                                    probably not it depends on the time the game was abandoned, if its after 88 mins i think it is then yes, if before it then no but the game can be replayed with in 1 week and it can still count

Comment

Someone needs to tell Dana it's President she is going for and not Taoiseach.... What a fucking clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        lol @ Michael D standing on a box.

Jaysus I hate Gay Mitchell, he's slipped right back to the bottom of the ballot paper for me.
                                                                        What had you leaning towards him yesterday?
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

VB with his book collection, WTF?
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            What had you leaning towards him yesterday?
                                                                            I listened to the Dunphy podcast and was impressed with him, or maybe I just felt sorry for him being ganged up on.

Comment

Mcguinness

[URL[/URL]

Comment

If there was 3 goals scored before the game was abandoned you'll get paid on the quad. Just check the rules of whatever site you used as it could be different.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

McGuinness just received a headshot there.

Comment

Vincent just verbally bitchslapping McGuinness. Great stuff.

Comment

Interesting ritual?!
                                                                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        If there was 3 goals scored before the game was abandoned you'll get paid on the quad. Just check the rules of whatever site you used as it could be different.
                                                                                        Yeah it was the Accrington game, 1-2 after 38 mins, Player has suspected broken neck, No ambulance at the pitch and had to wait 25mins before being taken to hospital.

Comment

Sean Gallagher speaks seriously well. Pity he hasn't a chance of being elected.

Comment

How to save the government millions, after the lotto on the Wednesday put all the names in a hat ,pull one out, bang we got the president. If Mcguinness name comes out we all LOL and draw again.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                              Homo
                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah it was the Accrington game, 1-2 after 38 mins, Player has suspected broken neck, No ambulance at the pitch and had to wait 25mins before being taken to hospital.
                                                                                                Yeah afaik the standard rule is if any outcome of a bet is determined before the time of abandonment then it will be paid out, for example first goal scorer bets or over 2.5 bets, but all match betting type bets would be void even if a team were 6-0 up, so you *should* be fine.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

The Dining Room @ La Stampa

It's the nuts. Very good value too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                    Homo
                                                                                                    Nice bit of mackerel cooking at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                      Fuck you, Guinness!!! Fuck you!!!
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                      do they celebrate arthurs day in malta aswell
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                      Apparently so. Tried to take a pic of the hat I got in the pub but alas my batteries are dead...just like me! This is not going to be a good day!
                                                                                                      It turns out I took a photo after the session, just seeing it now myself! So we do celebrate the day........

Anyway, the 72z lad arrived today and let the madness commence!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        what is the name of Conrad Gallaghers new restaurant on Dawson St?
                                                                                                        Do u not mean the one on aungier St away from computer (work) but will get u all info in the morning if u haven't got it!

Comment

no.

somebody recommend me a good place to eat.
                                                                                                          The Green Hen on Exchequer St is pretty good imo

Comment

LOL Vincent really doesn't suffer fools. Single handedly owning this debate
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

no.

Was your lemon chicken a total disaster?

Edit: should have read that properly. 24 hours mmm
                                                                                                              Last edited by ComradeCollie; 04-10-11, 21:04.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Vincent just verbally bitchslapping McGuinness. Great stuff.
                                                                                                                  We needed LT Kaffee to question the soldier, was hoping Browne would get him to admit, t

he script was written.

Browne: where you still in the IRA in 1986?!
                                                                                                                  Adams: You don't have to answer that question
                                                                                                                  McGuinness: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
                                                                                                                  Browne: I think I'm entitled.
                                                                                                                  Mcguinness: You want answers?!
                                                                                                                  Browne: I want the truth!
                                                                                                                  Mcguinness: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has the dail, and the dail has to be guarded by men with guns.
                                                                                                                  Who's gonna do it? You? You, Dana , you ?
                                                                                                                  I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You laugh at Sinne Fein and you curse the IRA. You have that luxury.
                                                                                                                  You have the luxury of not knowing what I know that Lenihans death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence,
                                                                                                                  while grotesque and incomprehensible to you,
                                                                                                                  saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties,
                                                                                                                  you want me on that Dall! You need me on that Dail!
                                                                                                                  We use words like "honuor", "free Derry", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.
                                                                                                                  You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket
                                                                                                                  of the very freedom that I provide,
                                                                                                                  and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way.
                                                                                                                  Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post on the falls road. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Browne: Where you in the IRA post 1985?
                                                                                                                  McGuinness: I did the job that—-
                                                                                                                  Browne: Where you in the IRA post 1985?
                                                                                                                  Mcguinness: You're goddamn right I was
                                                                                                                  Adams: Jesus Christ.

Comment

Really shouldn't fool poker players. Worked a treat on me.

Comment

I'd bang Mary Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                        I'd bang Mary Davis.

you've been living with yer mammy far too long. Jesus even Strewelpeter wouldn't do that.

hmmm ok maybe he would.

Comment

no.

I think Gallaghers place is The Dining Room ?

6127911
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X