X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    Hill16 at it's best

SPOILER
    That's funny, I actually know the guy in the Kerry jersey on the bottom left. Great pic.

Comment

The guy standing up top left really does look like Kayroo. (Its not)
      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 23-09-11, 11:02.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

the brother just texted from australia, and said he was just talking to a friend of his who had to go to russia working because he had no work in ireland. so he texted me to see how bad things were. so i sent him back a 3kb text/mutimedia message about the state of this sorry country, don't think he will be asking again

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          The guy standing up top right really does look like Kayroo. (Its not)
          Any ideas how many will be playing this Betfair thing? Im half tempted to travel up for this freeroll at 15:00 id imagine there wont be more than 20 runners. In saying that i also emailed them to see if i could transfer the package.

As danny asked last night could anyone point out some low budget accomadation near the fitz? Also where could you leave a car near there during the day?
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Any ideas how many will be playing this Betfair thing? Im half tempted to travel up for this freeroll at 15:00 id imagine there wont be more than 20 runners. In saying that i also emailed them to see if i could transfer the package.

As danny asked last night could anyone point out some low budget accomadation near the fitz? Also where could you leave a car near there during the day?
            I was just talking to Dave, he's hoping for 80/90 runners, prob a bit on the optimistic side!

That freeroll sounds sweet, 2 packages for the tournie in Spain up for grabs and as you say, can't see that many turning up,myself included.

There's a 'players party' in the Odeon tonight, you heading Enda,Strewl?
            I think I probably won't head up until the morning.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
              the brother just texted from australia, and said he was just talking to a friend of his who had to go to russia working because he had no work in ireland. so he texted me to see how bad things were. so i sent him back a 3kb text/mutimedia message about the state of this sorry country, don't think he will be asking again
              Seriously thinking of shiping the family out to oz myself, has your brother any job or contacts for me, in the building trade

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                I was just talking to Dave, he's hoping for 80/90 runners, prob a bit on the optimistic side!

That freeroll sounds sweet, 2 packages for the tournie in Spain up for grabs and as you say, can't see that many turning up,myself included.

I dont know really in 2 minds about all of it. If they allow a transfer im getting rid of the ticket. Im pretty free tonight/now but il be getting some grief of the Gf if im not around tomorrow night/Sunday.

That tournament in spain starts the day im back from Vegas so i dunno what the story would be if i did go up and win it.

If i go up tonight il be going in the next hour or so to play the freeroll otherwise cant justify throwing out the money on accomadation.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

They really haven't pushed it very hard but with it being in the Fitz I'd guess they will get at least 50.

I'm gonna try to make it in to the freeroll if I can get enough things finished in work. Doubt I'll go to the Odeon, if I'm in town I'd be more likely to stay in and play Fitz scalps.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                    Seriously thinking of shiping the family out to oz myself, has your brother any job or contacts for me, in the building trade
                    no sorry mate he is all booked up with sponsoring me and my family atm

have you a trade?
                    or what does the wife do?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Thats some issues solved anyway. Im selling a betfair ticket worth $650 if anyones interested. I will only accept decent offers as realistically i dont care if i have to go play it just easier not to. Il be throwing up a thread anyhow.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Selling my soul for the weekend.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

What's this 3pm freeroll about. I'm doing nothing atm.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            What's this 3pm freeroll about. I'm doing nothing atm.
                            You need to have qualified to have played in it.

Il drop ya a pm actually
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Lol 2012, Scientists in italy have found something faster than the speed of light which, if proven, will blow everything we've ever known out of the water apparently. There doing extensive tests because they dont believe there own findings are possible.

Scientists discuss the anomalous but exciting find that neutrinos appear to have travelled faster than the apparently unbreakable barrier of light speed.

Comment

You need to have qualified to have played in it.

Il drop ya a pm actually
                                Cheers.

Comment

no sorry mate he is all booked up with sponsoring me and my family atm

have you a trade?
                                  or what does the wife do?
                                  No trade on paper, but had my own buisness for about 8 years, had 20 men working for me, herself works for EMC. Was thinking of going for state sponsorship but it will take about 12months, was thinking of heading over in Jan on my own to see if i could pick something up, had Brisbane in mind, where you heading for?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The paper with the data about the FTL neutrino is [url=http://static.arxiv.org/pdf/1109.4897.pdf]here[url] if anyone's interested.

Obv it's fairly high brow, but a lot of it is intelligible.

Comment

Pulled off possibly the greatest blag of my life last night.
                                        Well was party to it.
                                        Last night I was in Snow Patrol and got VIP'd in lillies with free drinks, private table, numerous hangers on and idiots asking for autographs and pictures.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Weren't you Raoul and 5star meant to be beering today?!

Are you starting in DCU next week, or taking a break for a bit?
                                          I think that's next week. I'm not starting in DCU til November, but have a week's holidays next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            The paper with the data about the FTL neutrino is [url=http://static.arxiv.org/pdf/1109.4897.pdf]here[url] if anyone's interested.

Obv it's fairly high brow, but a lot of it is intelligible.
                                            lol at the list of authors!

Comment

Support found a server issue apparently, after saying for days there was none. I knew there had to be something though given the sudden deterioration. Hopefully that is solved now, although I remain somewhat sceptical.

Comment

Afternoon folks, we are just about to kick off Day 1b of the 6max if you are at a loose end please follow the blog or the live stream

Blog

Live Stream
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

O
                                                  Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Afternoon folks, we are just about to kick off Day 1b of the 6max if you are at a loose end please follow the blog or the live stream

Blog

Live Stream
                                                  No spamming for external sites please

Comment

The pirate bay down this after noon, freat stuff. About 10 new shows to watch from last night and cant access them. Balls

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                      The pirate bay down this after noon, freat stuff. About 10 new shows to watch from last night and cant access them. Balls
                                                      oneddl.com

Comment

One hell of an actor

A scene from the original Broadway production of Fences at the 1987 Tony Awards by the incredible James Earl Jones. This is a piece of acting that I thought ...
                                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Yay finally got my Canada visa sorted, totally forgot about it and applied when there were only 23 places left on the site. Boom got my letter today, got to get my ass inside within this date 2012. Colombia in 11 days and then a very burned out me will probably haul my ass there after Christmas stopping firstly for a short week or two in Vegas.

Last edited by RasTa; 23-09-11, 13:13.
                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                            isohunt .com

Comment

Fuck you, Guinness!!! Fuck you!!!

Comment

This made me laugh. Not the most intimidating entrance for a big fight but original.

Mayhem vs Jacare Entrance [26 May 2009] for the Dream Middleweight ChampionshipSong is Lava Lava by Boys Noize

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  Fuck you, Guinness!!! Fuck you!!!
                                                                  do they celebrate arthurs day in malta aswell

Comment

Another awesome gif

Comment

do they celebrate arthurs day in malta aswell
                                                                      Apparently so. Tried to take a pic of the hat I got in the pub but alas my batteries are dead...just like me! This is not going to be a good day!

Comment

I see another one of those property auctions is taking place. Someone got all this for €1.15m, bargain imo.

Comment

Roll on 5.30

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Roll on next Friday 4.00
                                                                            FYP

Comment

Even the referees are diving these days...

Juiz em Ponta Grossa PR, no jogo que o Operario ganhou de 3 X 0 do Mirassol simula falta.Repare no Lance, não foi nada, o jogador reclama com o juiz e ele fi...

Comment

I totally despise the way Guinness have invented a day where we all go and celebrate some west brits brithday... however that being said I had one of the best sessions ever yesterday! Well done Mr Guinness, you have made me a better person allbeit a sick person today

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                                                                                  I totally despise the way Guinness have invented a day where we all go and celebrate some west brits brithday... however that being said I had one of the best sessions ever yesterday! Well done Mr Guinness, you have made me a better person allbeit a sick person today
                                                                                  Yeah imagine that, what do people do March 17th btw??

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                    Yeah imagine that, what do people do March 17th btw??
                                                                                    He was a Brit, not a West Brit.

Comment

he was welsh, therfore celtic

Comment

He was a Brit, not a West Brit.
                                                                                        church of ireland = west brit to me.. couldnt be bothered to do any more research with the state of my head today!

Comment

Yeah imagine that, what do people do March 17th btw?
                                                                                          Im not exxagerating here but march the 17th is the most profitable day for any publican in Malta.. I could not get over the crowds that were out last paddys day and it was a Wednesday night. I used to think all maltese birds were dogs but that night i definitely changed my tune.........unreal punanni

Comment

church of ireland = west brit to me..
                                                                                            Wolfe Tone
                                                                                            Robert Emmet
                                                                                            Charles Parnell

notorious West Brits
                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hi im looking for a poker ebook called Kill everyone anyone know if our cousins have it????????????

TY

Comment

church of ireland = west brit to me.. couldnt be bothered to do any more research with the state of my head today!
                                                                                                Well initally the phrase west brit was used to describe Irish people in the 19th century who were if you like becoming more british than the british themselve, Arthur Guinness certainly didnt fall into this category and was infact an activist against the union and wanted Ireland to have a seperate government, he was a supporter of Henry Grattan in this matter.

Of course nowadays we munster rugby fans just label anyone in a Leinster jersey a west brit, cos it coool

Comment

...
                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-09-11, 15:48.
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    Yay finally got my Canada visa sorted, totally forgot about it and applied when there were only 23 places left on the site. Boom got my letter today, got to get my ass inside within this date 2012. Colombia in 11 days and then a very burned out me will probably haul my ass there after Christmas stopping firstly for a short week or two in Vegas.
                                                                                                    I missed out on mine by a matter of days, Bah. Planning on going in mid-January so it's likely pushed back a little bit, not a major deal, but I'd love to have had it all sorted before then. Congrats on yours.
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Brit, West Brit, Welsh,Who gives a fuck.

Comment

A West Brit isn't a protestant, it is someone who believes there is something inferior about the Irish race and country when compared to the English.
                                                                                                        don't tell me, tell RB Blogger!

personally I don't think there is any such thing as West Brits. I think it says a lot more about people who use the term than those who it is perjoratively aimed at.

<relaxes back into chair, takes swig of Earl Gray tea from Charles and Di wedding mug, orders butler to shoot lingering peasant outside)
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

momentary panic as my mate has been waiting to hear for ages too, got in with 150 odd places left on the site. Rang him there, he got his yesterday.
                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Dexter S6 spoiler

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Nice line, introducing religion into it. I'm looking forward to seeing the se7en thing progress

Comment

Duke of Wellington on being born Irish:
                                                                                                              except he never said that
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                except he never said that
                                                                                                                “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”
                                                                                                                ― Abraham Lincoln
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  don't tell me, tell RB Blogger!

personally I don't think there is any such thing as West Brits.
                                                                                                                  Kevin Meyers.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

All dubs are west brits, It was a terrible shame to see the Sam Maguire going to a foreign team this year, back in the good old days they wouldnt have even be let play, flag waving royallers the lot of them.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    howiya solks?!
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Dexter S6 spoiler

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Nice line, introducing religion into it. I'm looking forward to seeing the se7en thing progress
                                                                                                                      I still haven't got past S03E02 as it just seemed shit that year after a good couple of seasons. May skip straight to 4

Comment

DOJ obtains warrants to seize assets of Lederer, Ferguson and Furst.

Opr

Comment

Oh dear.

Protestantism is part of Irish culture.You only have to look at the colours within national flag (first flown in Waterford by a Waterford man) to see the symbolic representation of peace between Catholic and Protestant.

So there.
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X