Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah having a typically blonde moment. If someone could just answer my previous question re the talc in a non-cryptic manner I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      Thats a bargain. If you are thinking of buying one I'd nab one of them at that price.

Its the best bit of kit I have bought this year.
      Won't let me order from the .co.uk site - it's sending me to the US one. Any idea if I need to spring for a a Euro power adapter or anything like that?

Comment

Comparison chart for all the kindle models

SPOILER
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Won't let me order from the .co.uk site - it's sending me to the US one. Any idea if I need to spring for a a Euro power adapter or anything like that?
          They charge from usb only

Comment

Tempted to go for the touch version at that price, I found the button interface a little bit clunky when I used one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              So I'm trying to pack my room away, things that I'd left behind last year thinking I'd be back this year so there wasn't much point dealing with them then.

I have 3 sets of Talcum Powder that came with expensive Aftershave that I got as gifts over the course of a couple of Christmases. I've never used any of these.

Are they for your balls?
              Yea balls and anywhere else that doesn't get dry properly in a hurry.

Comment

Its like an iPhone charge so you can charge from the mains or USB.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  They charge from usb only
                  Cool beans.

Comment

Great stuff. It's all I've left of the fancy scents.

Going to have a rainbow of odours around my crotch tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      yeah having a typically blonde moment. If someone could just answer my previous question re the talc in a non-cryptic manner I'd appreciate it.

You need to get Balla.

• The ideal anti-chafing and anti-wetness solution for clammy sacks and the dreaded batwing syndrome.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 28-09-11, 16:18.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Just no. Please help me erase this image from my head!
                        I was sick of the troubles talk.
                        I want to know how best to get talc in the crease of my groin.
                        Right where ballbag meets leg. One leg hoisted on gym bench in a hand on hip devil-may-care nonchalant lunge?
                        Weigh lifter style rub on hands and get a grip?
                        How do you administer talcum powder upwards?
                        Squeezey puff the talc?
                        And I'm not alone, Emmet needs these questions answered.
                        I've only pondered, he is stuck in a talc limbo
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Any talk of the North/recent Irish history gives me screensaver face.
                          Sorry to revive it so.

All the talk earlier about Martin McGuinness misses, I think, the essential point.

Even if what he did with the IRA could be explained away by circumstance and even if we accepted that extraordinary times lead to extraordinary actions and even if we all accepted that he was 100% committed to peace and believed in the Constitution like the Pope believes in the Bible I STILL wouldn't vote for him for one reason.

He is a LIAR and he has lied every day of this campaign.

Newstalk this morning, Padraig Mac Lochlainn TD (SF) was asked 10 times to answer 1 question: Do you believe Martin McGuinness left the IRA in 1974 as he stated he had done to the Saville Inquiry? He never even acknowledged the question.

We all know that Martin McGuinness was a member of the IRA long after 1974 (probably until approx. 2000) but he continues to lie about it day in, day out despite it being the 1st question asked of him and anyone who asks it is called West Brit or there are questions made about their "agenda".

Martin McGuinness has lied and continues to lie to the Irish people. As far as I am concerned that's reason enough not to vote for him.
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                            I find the term 'The troubles' nothing shy of hilarious.
                            My Speeling isn't very goodly, me graymmer isn't not betterer

(trouble is the only thing i can spell when talking about this, what do you call it)

Comment

The one I bought for Mrs05 just has a microUSB slot for charging so you just need one of those to charge it.

EDIT: Damn too slow.

Comment

Full screen and 1080p

A view of the Auroras (the Northern/Southern Lights) as seen from the International Space Station during September 2011.I got the source images for this vide...
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Yea, just someone who I wouldn't mind having in my feed that would be a bit weird to be following.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    . One leg hoisted on gym bench in a hand on hip devil-may-care nonchalant lunge?
                                    This, be flathulach with the stuff, its cheap.

Comment

Fuck Amazon anyway.

They won't let me buy from the UK site so they send me to the US site. Grand. A load of special offers on Kindles on the US site, happy days. Select one, click proceed to checkout. Sorry, you can't have that either. Click through to "non-US Kindle store" where I'm offered the bog standard Kindle for $40 more than the price a US customer has to pay for it.

GFY Amazon.

Comment

This, be flathulach with the stuff, its cheap.
                                        You might have changed my life.
                                        Going to see Batman Live tonight, otherwise I'd do live updates of ball talc applying techniques.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          Excellent, I've spent ages sitting out the last couple of nights waiting for the Aurora to be visible here, there was a small bit late on Monday but its been very disappointing from here given the magnitude of the Solar storm that's been going on this week. Maybe tonight.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Invisible Man.....can you spot him ???

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Fuck Amazon anyway.

They won't let me buy from the UK site so they send me to the US site. Grand. A load of special offers on Kindles on the US site, happy days. Select one, click proceed to checkout. Sorry, you can't have that either. Click through to "non-US Kindle store" where I'm offered the bog standard Kindle for $40 more than the price a US customer has to pay for it.

GFY Amazon.
                                                At least you didn't tell your son that you were getting it for him between looking at the US site and going through to checkout with a leather cover I spent I think it was just less than €200. Sigh!

Still saved me a fortune compared to what I would have had to pay for books.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  the BBV has gone to shite
                                                  True that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fuck Amazon anyway.

GFY Amazon.
                                                        I bought mine from the .co.uk site, you just need a UK postal address, do you know anyone who would accept delivery for it and send it on to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                          I bought mine from the .co.uk site, you just need a UK postal address, do you know anyone who would accept delivery for it and send it on to you.
                                                          Actually I have a mate from Belfast who can probably sort it out, hadn't thought of that. Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            Stupid €100 limit on boyle account (self-imposed a long long time ago) is messing up IPO purchase.

Says new increased limit becomes active on 29th Sep. Would anyone know if that means midnight tonight?
                                                            Despite what carfax says, it probably wont sell out by tonight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                Any talk of the North/recent Irish history gives me screensaver face.
                                                                What is screensaver face?
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  What is screensaver face?
                                                                  Internal workings close down, but there is an appearance of activity to outside observers, through things like nodding and going 'ha, yeah' and 'oh, really?'.

Comment

Titus Bramble arrested on drug possession, I knew nobody could be that bad at football without being off their head.

Comment

Latest internet trend...

Scarlett Johansonning:
                                                                      [nsfw=]
                                                                      [/nsfw]
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Stupid €100 limit on boyle account (self-imposed a long long time ago) is messing up IPO purchase.

Says new increased limit becomes active on 29th Sep. Would anyone know if that means midnight tonight?
                                                                        Despite what carfax says, it probably wont sell out by tonight
                                                                        Its purely the 'need to tick things off to-do list' that's bothering me!
                                                                        Dont worry sure you can buy in on the day

Comment

I'm so going to see this:

Dominic West and Clarke Peters first met on the set of the Baltimore crime series The Wire. Now they're back together to star in Daniel Evans's production of Othello in Sheffield, writes Andrew Anthony

A decade ago Dominic West and Clarke Peters were two working actors living in the same north-west London neighbourhood. At the time they were both making a reasonable if unreliable living on stage and screen, yet they were strangers not just to the general public but also to each other. Then out of the blue they found themselves in the American backwater of Baltimore, starring in The Wire, David Simon's epic portrait of that city's criminal and political classes, and they formed the kind of lasting bond that only the shared participation in a monumental enterprise – like a major war or an exceptional five-season TV series – can provide.
                                                                          Now, though, for the first time in four years West and Peters are appearing together in arguably the most inspired piece of theatrical casting since Nicole Kidman's tumescently acclaimed performance in The Blue Room. Peters is to play Othello and West Iago in Sheffield Theatres artistic director Daniel Evans's production of Othello at the Crucible, a venue that is perhaps less known for lines such as Iago's "green-eyed monster" than for the drama of green baize snooker.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

EPT London is a £5k buyin is it? Just seen Paul Zimbler selling shares at £85 per %. A bit OTT?

Comment

EPT London is a £5k buyin is it? Just seen Paul Zimbler selling shares at £85 per %. A bit OTT?
                                                                              Lol at that. Something like 1.6 or something. Surely nobody will buy

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                Lol at that. Something like 1.6 or something. Surely nobody will buy
                                                                                1.7
                                                                                no way you could have that big of an edge hell probably sell out anyhow

Comment

AA QQ QQ no good v A rag, dogged for 2 ept london main sats,

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                    1.7
                                                                                    no way you could have that big of an edge hell probably sell out anyhow
                                                                                    I don't think he would have that much of an edge in a home game with CHD and Dave

Comment

Bets for tonights CL games lads?

Comment

Oktoberfest @ the IFSC tomorrow anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Except for the skin colour I'd be automatically picturing West as Othello and Peters as Iago. Should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                            AA QQ QQ no good v A rag, dogged for 2 ept london main sats,
                                                                                            UL. Youre the pioneer of bad beats. How far off the bubble were these?.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              Will be there Friday, always a messy night out

Comment

Hayley Hayley Hayley!

fap fap fap

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  Drinking planned for tomorrow evening/night already. Thread here.

Comment

lol

Which version of the kindle did you get for that price?
                                                                                                    The touch one with 3G

The one I got went got broken (probably sat on IMO) and they replaced it no problem just delisted the old one sent a new one out straight away. very impressive customer service.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 28-09-11, 18:48.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      This is what I am on.

Arsenal @ 8/15
                                                                                                      Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                      Arsenal v Olympiacos
                                                                                                      Chelsea @ 6/4
                                                                                                      Win-Draw-Win
                                                                                                      Valencia v Chelsea
                                                                                                      AC Milan @ 5/6
                                                                                                      Handicap Betting(-1.0)
                                                                                                      AC Milan v FC Viktoria Plzen
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        Drinking planned for tomorrow evening/night already. Thread here.
                                                                                                        I have to go out with the class will prob catch ye later on providing im not too bollixed

Comment

Not liking that Arsenal line-up Kev from a betting POV

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Andre Santos, Frimpong, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Chamakh.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Percy007; 28-09-11, 18:25.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            UL. Youre the pioneer of bad beats. How far off the bubble were these?.
                                                                                                            aa hand was about 13 left 5 tickets i think.. co shoved k3 bb snap called a10, K river for the gutshot for double 2nd in chips. QQ QQ was like 5/6 left in the 22rb with 2 tickets, a4 and forget the other hand did the damage. 1 sat left, couldnt be arsed with any more.

Comment

Just back from the hospital, son went in this morning for a procedure on his leg, he walks on his toes and after years of physio and botox we decided surgery was the last resort. He is 12 now.

What we were led to belive was a day patient, the procedure would involve something called a gastroc slide, basically they lengeten the calf mussle, when we went in this morning they were marking up his achilles tendon, i questioned this and after a long chat with the surgeon we agreed this is the way he would proceed.

Waiting till 14.30 to go to theatre, he was out about 2 hours later, groggy as fuck with plaster paris just below the knee, going to have to wear this for 6-8 weeks and when the tendon is healed then the physio will begin again, poor fellow, really felt for him all drugged up, got the phone out for one of those" david visits the dentist" moments but didnt happen...lol

Ended up he has to stay the night, wife is going to stay with him because i have work tomorrow, and champions league..doh !!

Private room though so they gave her a cot bed and i got her a sandwhich before i headed home.

All to be done again next year for the other leg.

Any physio/medical heads know this procedure, lenghtning the tendon, succesful ?
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                I have

2-3 goals in the Dortmund game.
                                                                                                                Valencia
                                                                                                                Arsenal
                                                                                                                and Ac Milan HT/FT.

Odd bets I know.

Comment

Comment

Anyone going to this on Friday? 10 piece band doing it live

Not the best shot video i freely admit, but Introducing are a dope band! They play the entire DJ SHADOW album, ENDTRODUCING, live live live, considering the ...
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Kenny C commentary is just cringe worthy, just talking for the sake of it

Comment

This is the third time in as many weeks in a soccer game I've heard a commentator casually say something like: Oh yea thats deffo a penalty but the ref won't give a penalty this early in the game
                                                                                                                        WTF

Comment

Sweet goal from Chamberlain on his full debut

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X