Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is Sickpuppy these days? Thought we'd see a lot of him with the RWC?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      where is Sickpuppy these days? Thought we'd see a lot of him with the RWC?
      He has decided not to post anymore and asked that his account be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        There's a guy in the AI Final thread on boards arguing that the level of hype that surrounds an event has no impact on the amount of money that will be wagered on that event.

I think I'm going to request a ban for the week, the level of drool the last while has been incredible.
        He is a real gem of a guy. Actually enjoying him as a distraction.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          Some set of knockers on the traveller woman on the news talking about it.
          pics or gtfo
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

in memory of Edith Piaf... Our band is great fan of her.http://myspace.com/httpbandbandzone.cz/httpbandhttp://www.httpband.ic.cz

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              He is a real gem of a guy. Actually enjoying him as a distraction.
              Meh, I'm out of patience - I've been spending more time there than you.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                Thats nearly as ridiculous as someone confidently predicting that Kerry will win by six.
                Some twat is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                  There was a special report on Channel 4 and 8 of the men have returned to the Travellers site.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                    There was a special report on Channel 4 and 8 of the men have returned to the Travellers site.

Stockholm syndrome
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

This first day of the bruce poker tourn coulp be epic, there is a debs on in a hotel aswell

Comment

anyone else gonna watch the doc on channel 4 about drugs in football. Looks good, but like most channel 4 docs or dispatches episodes won't deliver the goods imo

Comment

Just when I was starting to silghty warm to Gary Neville on sky he goes and says "Rooney is very close to being the best player in the world". Facepalm

What a Neville.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Just when I was starting to silghty warm to Gary Neville on sky he goes and says "Rooney is very close to being the best player in the world". Facepalm

What a Neville.
                            Hes right, hes not far off and if you think any different then the facepalm is reserved for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                              Hes right, hes not far off and if you think any different then the facepalm is reserved for you.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Queens by 40

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  pics or gtfo

Comment

Knacker boobs, a new low.

Comment

Will be tuning in

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Not in that bra

Comment

She would 'get a game'....

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

What a Neville.
                                            He's not that far off when he is his current form.

Comment

Kev how come my Blaa is smaller than yours

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                Really? Serious question like.

I could never go near any of those dirty fucks

Comment

Really? Serious question like.

I could never go near any of those dirty fucks
                                                  I seen that news clip today and yes the taught did cross my mind,now I would not tell anybody it would be my dirty dark secret.

Comment

Mine has red lead in it

Comment

Those fruit questions were sick!

Comment

Knackers always seem to have huge boobs if memory from Gypsy weddings serve me right.

Comment

Seems i have a large one also icky...

Must be those knacker boobs....feck it, cover her in bleach to get rid of the small of piss and i would.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                            Rough head on her, and as for the accent. She'd need to be kept quiet, and probably washed thoroughly first.

Comment

Rough head on her, and as for the accent. She'd need to be kept quiet, and probably washed thoroughly first.
                                                              The head is not great I will give you that,but on the other hand most people from outside the big smoke sound like that to me anyway so thats no big deal.

Comment

Enlarge your Blaa imo.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rooney isn't top 3 in the world in any form.

And I do think he's an incredible player, but come on ffs.
                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

GTFO haters.7 pints and you would tap that senseless.

Comment

FA worried about player causing injury on coke with 'misjudged tackles'. Based on that remit, Paul Scholes is Tony Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                          He's not that far off when he is his current form.
                                                                          Christ, so a sample of 4 games at the start of this season has him *close* to Messi as the best player in the world? Not even going to bother argue this one in depth. Staggered that this is even a contentious issue.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post

come on top3 of course he is.

name 1 ahead of him, apart from Messi Ronaldo. whoever you pick would be marginally ahead at best waranting your FFS as FOC. IMO.

Poker players are in general durrtier than knackers IMO

Comment

Wes Houlihan and Joey Ndo obviously but I can't see who else you would include in your top three.

Comment

Like he hasn't even been the best prem player this season. Silva has been immense in every game and he was faaar better last season too.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

ghey imo , but but he's bald man.

Comment

Like he hasn't even been the best prem player this season. Silva has been immense in every game and he was faaar better last season too.
                                                                                    just when I was about to agree with you on messi you spout this shite,

Comment

Rooney isn't even in the discussion with Messi and Ronaldo, so I wont even humour that comparison, because it's genuinely not worthy of discussion but I think most people accept that. Beyond that in sheer influence alone at domestic and international level, and this is represented in the individual awards, I don't think he's as important or frankly as good (though different positions make comparisons difficult) as Xavi Hernandez either, and if I had to have one on my side it's Xavi every single time. Xavi may be the GOAT in his position, Rooney is a striker who has beaten 20 league goals once.

And Hoolahan and Ndo, obviously. None of the others have proven it on a fucking freezing cold friday away to UCD, of course.
                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

2 things about Mr Culkin, first of all, 31 years old, fuck me I can't tell the difference from the above 2 photos, first is from his "teen idol" days, the second is a more recent one, with him being 31.

Number 2, from the below, he dumped Mila Kunis?

At 31 years old, Culkin's days as a child star are long behind him. After a nine year break from acting, Culkin began taking small roles in TV and movies. He currently is the voice of several characters on the cartoon show "Robot Chicken." And perhaps most notably, he ended a seven-year relationship with actress Mila Kunis in early 2011.

Comment

Rooney isn't even in the discussion with Messi and Ronaldo, so I wont even humour that comparison, because it's genuinely not worthy of discussion but I think most people accept that. Beyond that in sheer influence alone at domestic and international level, and this is represented in the individual awards, I don't think he's as important or frankly as good (though different positions make comparisons difficult) as Xavi Hernandez either, and if I had to have one on my side it's Xavi every single time. Xavi may be the GOAT in his position, Rooney is a striker who has beaten 20 league goals once.

And Hoolahan and Ndo, obviously. None of the others have proven it on a fucking freezing cold friday away to UCD, of course.
                                                                                          your worst post ever on da Soccer imo. Rooney is much more than a striker, the ignorance you show here is staggering. anyway that my 2 cents. Nothing surprises me anymore in here.

Comment

I doubt she'd need 7 pints of convincing!

Comment

Wow i agree wit Willie, The situation and sledgejammer are full of shit, easy to spot they hang around in the same group.

Comment

Well you both have the same accent in all fairness

Comment

Made a yellow split pea Daal today, it was extraordinarly good. How am I ever going to stop being such a fat bastard when I'm such a great cook
                                                                                                  Recipe please

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                  Anybody know of any way to view the All-Ireland match on line next week from Italy. Presume RTE will stream it but think you can only view the stream when you are in Ireland?

Complete and utter tech spa here so please explain to me like I'm a five year old
                                                                                                  Bumpage...anyone?

Comment

heading to watch a friends horse run in listowel tomorrow (no chance btw), staying down there for the night. any recommendations on where to go for pints and food. tried looking on the net but very little info
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      You're thinking of Wexford ya Nordie fucker

Comment

I know its being posted before but worth a watch again.
                                                                                                        Never seen anything like it.Swift fantasy makes greyhound racing watchable.
                                                                                                        From the #1 box (red rug), Swift Fantasy drops out to last before zooming past its rivals to win the Group 1 Duke of Edinburgh Silver Collar at Manukau on Ju...

In another amazing performance, speedy greyhound Swift Fantasy beats Rasmah, Bonnie Bouchea and Nellie Noodles in the $20,000 Top Dog winner-take-all match r...

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                          Where is the Location? Gleann Rue??? don't remember that area in Letterkenny
                                                                                                          It is up Killylastin which is near where we lived in Solomons Manor. A real nice part of the town and more rural surroundings than a lot of Letterkenny.

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                          so they've built the shell and painted the outside, thats it. list of stuff to be completed is a nightmare.
                                                                                                          Up here it is no where near as expensive to finish the inside of the house. I can't remember how much the concrete screed is but I took over a house under construction in 2003 and the walls had been plastered and floor done and we took over from there.

You can get a kitchen for about 1800 for those places. I would imagine 25k would finish it. You can pick up the 4 pieces of pottery in B&Q for 100 quid and baths arent that cheap. If you shop around it could be done pretty handy and a tidy wee profit made since you get another one "free"

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                                                            heading to watch a friends horse run in listowel tomorrow (no chance btw), staying down there for the night. any recommendations on where to go for pints and food. tried looking on the net but very little info
                                                                                                            John B's for pints anyway, prob good craic there after racing. Not sure about food tbh but the Listowel Arms should be ok. If you have a driver with you then the craic is supposed to be very good in Ballybunion after racing (prob 15 mins from Listowel).

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                              I just watch Se.1, Ep.1 of The Wire. Am I supposed to be hooked now?
                                                                                                              No,its very slow to getting going.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Dub13; 12-09-11, 20:19.

Comment

Takes a little while I found. You will be hooked pretty quickly though.

Its also not one of those shows that you can watch 5-6 eps in one sitting, too much going on

Comment

Watch all of first series and come back.

Comment

Saw a truck yesterday with the name Nevilles on the side. Had a little giggle to myself. Missus asked what was so funny. Thought it wiser to not try and explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Comment

You're thinking of Wexford ya Nordie fucker
                                                                                                                        Shut it pikey

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X