Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of sickos nanonko playing 22 tables 6max of 200 - 1k nl.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Speaking of Multi-Tablers, i'm at a table with mement_mori and he's another sicko! He's playing 10 MTTS, 2 WCOOPS, 4 Steps and 4 x 18mans
      lex veldhuis has claimed to have unofficially broken the record for most hands played online in 24 hours several times afaik!

Doesnt nano noko have some record for most vpps earned in a year ???
      and yea mement_mori is cleaning up! especially now that the americans are gone hes just dicking on every1

Comment

This really is something.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

bed or wait up and watch rugby aus/italy in 15 mins ?

but then there be Ireland and SA after

jeez who invented sleep...the bugger

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            cheers danny ......time to say goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              cheers danny ......time to say goodbye
              Nightnight Stan.
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

FECKIN BUBBLES

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.22 Tournament, 40000/80000 Blinds 8000 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t439568)
                CO (t394740)
                Button (t489678)
                SB (t503034)
                BB (t318454)
                UTG (t451698)
                UTG+1 (t664434)
                Hero (MP1) (t158394)

Hero's M: 0.86

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, 10
                2 folds, Hero bets t150394 (All-In), 4 folds, BB calls t70394

Flop: (t404788) 3, 2, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t404788) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t404788) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t404788

Results:
                BB had 10, 9 (two pair, tens and nines).
                Hero had A, 10 (one pair, tens).
                Outcome: t404788 returned to BB

Comment

CONNACHT!!!!

Softest cash game in Ireland has to be in the 4 Aces in Galway, everytime I go there I leave chuckling at the play witnessed. People, please visit when you're in the magnificent City of the Tribes.

Comment

Quade Cooper is soft as shit. A real weakness for Australia imo.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Come on Ireland !!
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Red sky at morning,oh dear,gonna be a bad one.

I'm off to bed.A good day to you all and to all a good day.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Inspiring stuff here

Comment

FFS!
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

here come the excuses..they are trying too hard..the weather is awful..ffs

Comment

so fucking pissed off that i got up at 6:30 to watch this shit

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Phew!

Comment

Ffs Sexton

Comment

surely they have to bring on o'gara at this stage

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

this is just horendus,
                                        it might save an awfull lot of embarrasment for ireland if they got on a plane now and came away home for themselves
                                        if this is the best that a fairly full strength irish team can do against a bunch of amateurs then the rest of the WC is just going to be an annihilation

finally after bringing on few new players

Comment

LOL

Comment

USA deserved that.
                                            Woeful effort by us

Comment

couldn't even manage a bonus point against the worst team in the competition

george saying it as it is tbf

Comment

At leat the next match will make up for me getting up early. What a terrible effort.

Comment

who's up next?
                                                  and what channel?

Comment

similar to my Robbie Keane stance maybe Im also being proved right with my O Gara > Sexton stance. No joy in being right this morning though that performance was depressing

Comment

Has to be one of the worst decision I've ever made waking up for that rubbish. The standard of place kicking has been fucking lolbad this WC, cue all the ridic ball conspiracies. Ugh cranky.

WP on the unders Strewel. Never in doubt really.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                        Murray is making a serious fight of this now
                                                        Lol at all the idiots waking up early. Sure Norwich vs West Brom doesn't kick off till half 1

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                          who's up next?
                                                          and what channel?
                                                          South Africa vs Wales

We will more than likely play the winner of this game in the quarters (if we can beat Italy!)

Comment

ITV & Setanta

Comment

Any streams for SA vs Wales. I really dont wanna get out of bed.

Edit: http://www.hitsports.net/
                                                              Last edited by shano_88; 11-09-11, 08:22.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                  God I hate the BBC proms
                                                                  Last night is always dire, the Kathryn Tickell folk night and the Nigel Kennedy were both excelllent.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                    Any streams for SA vs Wales. I really dont wanna get out of bed.
                                                                    Download chrisfree pc and select a UK proxy. Then just watch ITV iplayer

Comment

The pundits seem very confident of Wales causing an upset here. Although naive confidence has worked in the past Iv a feeling this will be a massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        The pundits seem very confident of Wales causing an upset here. Although naive confidence has worked in the past Iv a feeling this will be a massacre
                                                                        underdogs seem to be causing quite a few scares in this WC, so who knows

Comment

underdogs seem to be causing quite a few scares in this WC, so who knows
                                                                          yeah causing scares against a team from the 6 nations

Comment

wales not looking to shabby at all

Comment

My mate asked me: "What is the shortest race in the Olympics?

"After thinking for a few minutes, I came up with an answer:

"The Chinese," I replied.

Comment

I keep thinking that's Andy Black's voice doing commentary on Setanta, very disconcerting at this hour of a Sunday morning.

Comment

ugh not feeling too hot this morning!!!

why oh why do I mix drinks

Would love to go back to bed and then for someone to call me around 1 pm and have a big fry up waiting.....................chances of that happening .................. zero !
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

wales really making a go of it here

Comment

Apart from the first 5 mins, Wales have been clearly on top in this game.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

completely deserved try by wales

Comment

Wow. Wales big heart here.

Comment

Great effort from the Welsh.

Comment

Looked like a forward pass to me.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Come on Wales. Very entertaining to watch. We really could do with a an Irish Jamie Roberts for 12.

Comment

Hook not having much trouble with the ball

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                    Come on Wales. Very entertaining to watch. We really could do with a an Irish Jamie Roberts for 12 Hook.
                                                                                                    FYP

Comment

FYP
                                                                                                      He'd do at 10 or 13 or 15 imo.

Comment

Is the setanta coverage on UPC choppy for anyone else?

Comment

Such unorganisation in the defence for that try.

Comment

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              completely wrong with this - Wales showing the big heart such an admirable quality

Comment

Talk about "big heart" all you like but Wales should not be losing this game.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Come on Wales, I think we need them to steal this game.

SA will improve a lot from this Wales mightn't

Comment

SA lucky to come away with the win there, and Wales really unlucky not to have sneaked a win there

Comment

SA lucky to come away with the win there, and Wales really unlucky not to have sneaked a win there
                                                                                                                      Don't see where luck comes into it. SA were very poor but clinical with their few attacks in the game. Wales dominated territory but made a few handling errors in good positions, fluffed a very makeable drop kick and missed a pen near the end to win it. Valiant yes but not unlucky.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

ar we shit at rugby again and will the support drop back to pre- Celtic Tiger levels again?
                                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Cliffs on the rugby for the beleaguered?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X