Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the flags being waved in front of the main stage at Glastonbury is the banner of House Clegane. Super effort, nerds.
    Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 25-06-11, 23:45.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        IMO definitely. But it's a marmite film. You will either love it or hate it.
        Loved it. (hate marmite tho)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Been informed about a job in Oz by an ex that is leaving the job and coming home to Ireland that I'd be qualified and been asked to forward a CV on. I'd bea muppet not too right given Irleland in the current state its in right? Would have to sort out something on my apt that bought through the affordable housing scheme tho and know the rules for renting out are quite strict in that regard.

BBC2 now HERE WE GO!!!!
          A mate of mine is renting out his apartment which was bought under that scheme. It was that or stop paying for it... The clause is effectively unenforceable, and how would they find out anyway?
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitchhiker's Guide to...;350870]Don't know why should play it but that is a nice bit of music.

[QUOTE]

Its the music from heat when DeNiro (or maybe its Kilmer) goes back to his amazing seafront property. Always struck me as amazing smoking + staring pensively into the distance like you've got something to hide music

Comment

One of the flags being waved in front of the main stage at Glastonbury is the banner of House Clegane. Super effort, nerds.
              May be the best thing I've heard this year

Comment

pretty good one at Primal Scream last night too.

Comment

Hate the BBC2 guys trying to out cool each other about who they've seen

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    How would it be all Mexicans in the Rose Bowl? Surely there will be plenty of Yanks at that game?
                    There'll be some, but they'll be outnumbered. The only consistent sell-out games so far have Mexico's. 80K, 46K, 60K at their 3 group games - 28K the biggest at the USA group games.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      How good would a nice pills n trips combo been at that Chems set tonight!
                      Weant to see them back in the day at the point, fookin incredible gig, class A's may or may not have been involved.
                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Still watching the Chemical brothers, its awesome. That light show is unreal. Would be mad tripping with all that going on around you.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Just a few points on the drink driving thing:

You can drink up to a defined limit and drive in Ireland without breaking any laws.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          Most rural road accidents are single car accidents between 7pm on a Friday and 7am on a Monday.
                          The victims of these accidents chose to put themselves at risk. It most cased they make their plans on how to get home while sober.

Who here has driven after one pint or a glass or win? I have.

Who would advocate a zero limit for drink driving?
                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is just a sick lineup for the last 16 of the mens at Wimbledon

Lots of interesting games but think i have to side with bookies on them all

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                              Is Napoleon Dynamite worth a watch?

that's fucking weird some random chick in the pub tonight couldn't believe I hadn't seen it or even heard of it before, i was chatting to some crazy canuck dude who she thought was a mate and said to watch it because he looked like someone in it (vote for pablo or something like that) I asked her if it was a chick flix and its deffo not (if you were to believe her).

and yes I would have

no pics tho

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Tony G you dirty scumbag angleshooting prick

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-...ries_2_preview
                                its all in the game Yo

Comment

Ceefax and John Kelly styleeee music time

Comment

Recent figures released show that Ireland has achieved approx. 49% reduction in road deaths from 2000-2011. We are above average in road safety in Europe in all but 1 area: rural roads.

Most rural road accidents are single car accidents between 7pm on a Friday and 7am on a Monday.

Care to guess why?
                                    Single car single occupant accidents? Suicide is a big factor here. Undiscussed obv. ( and a lot of them would have alcohol in their system thus chalked up against that statistic even though in a lot of cases no-body else was really at risk.
                                    Lot of murk around stats n this country

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                      Who would advocate a zero limit for drink driving?
                                      Me.

I see no need whatsoever to mix the two, I am a terrible fiend for the drinking, but the extreme taboo that is drink driving is enough to completely and utterly dissuade me from ever thinking that it was ok to do so.

If I'm driving, I'm on the lemonades or probably just stick to the uisce, if I'm drinking, its balls to the wall stuff. Americans are absolute fiends for it, it really really shook me when I was over there that plenty of them would drive to party, have 5/6 cans, one glass of water and then drive home.

It's just something I don't want to be involved in, ever. There's no excuse worth dying for. That's the simplest way of putting it. If you know that you'll need to drive to a pub to get a drink, get a few cans from the off license and stay in instead. Convenience isn't worth the hassle.

Comment

hmmm didnt even see that this new bbv was well.................. new

has it solved any of the site crashing for anyone? (Its crashed dozens of times today for me)

Comment

@ TylerD. Had to get one win in there before bed, you have the indian sign on me or something. Gifted you a ton of goals. Have to kip now as I have a match tomorrow. Catch you later.

Comment

anyone who drink drives is retarded simples,

i took up driving later in my life than many people i was close to 30 before i started but having worked in pubs and clubs having seen the state of some of the fools leaving to step into a car to drive home (in some cases not more than 500m away) i made a promise to myself never to have a drink if i have the car with me, not even a pint. Its surprisingly easy

Comment

Lols
                                              Free Rent for a submissive girl in Need (Williamsburg)

Ok before I have a flood of emails from people that hate what I am doing all I can do is say I am sorry if this concept offends you, so we know this isn't for you. what I offer is plain and simple. I am looking for a submissive girl that just wants to take a break from paying rent and bills, or is trying to save up money for what ever reason. I have a room in a big loft that is empty right now. it has a huge loft bed and a large wardrobe. it is private and only for you. all I ask from you is your generosity and loyalty. I have done this before so I am patient and kind, and a lot of fun. so if you are a tourist from another country visiting NYC and want to save money then this will work out for you or just a person who needs a plain old break then this is also for you and yes this is physical. so please feel free to drop me a line, please attach a photo. have a good day and take care

Comment

Having one pint and driving is not an issue, at all. The only reason for it to be outlawed is to perpetuate the meme "Never drink and drive". That's not based on reality, good statistics or anything other than propaganda.

I'll say this: I've driven drunk before. I won't do it again. But driving while tired is a hundred times worse than driving while drunk. If you're drunk, and you know you're drunk, you can force yourself to focus and make yourself concentrate on the road. If you're tired, no matter how hard you try, you are going to make a mistake, and you can't do fuck all except hope you get home in one piece. So learn to sleep in your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Me.

I see no need whatsoever to mix the two, I am a terrible fiend for the drinking, but the extreme taboo that is drink driving is enough to completely and utterly dissuade me from ever thinking that it was ok to do so.

If I'm driving, I'm on the lemonades or probably just stick to the uisce, if I'm drinking, its balls to the wall stuff. Americans are absolute fiends for it, it really really shook me when I was over there that plenty of them would drive to party, have 5/6 cans, one glass of water and then drive home.

It's just something I don't want to be involved in, ever. There's no excuse worth dying for. That's the simplest way of putting it. If you know that you'll need to drive to a pub to get a drink, get a few cans from the off license and stay in instead. Convenience isn't worth the hassle.

Yeah noticed the same thing about the yanks, it's really weird how lackadaisical they are about drink driving, and to make it worse on a whole they really can't handle drink as well as the Irish- not a brag but it's true.
                                                  Last edited by The Situation; 26-06-11, 01:33.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    BBV is screaming for a good choon, one of my favourite songs right now, might go see them in Marlay Pk....

Villagers - "The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)" from 'Becoming A Jackal', released 2010 on Domino Record Co.Subscribe to Villagers on YouTube: http://bit.ly/Vill...

Here's another cool version recorded in Conor's house...

Villagers - "The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)" (Live - Home Sessions)Recorded in Conor's home, we present the Home SessionsBuy ‘Becoming A Jackal’:Digital: http...

Hectorjelly played in a band with Conor O'Brien when they were younger afaik
                                                    Seen them up in Belfast tonight with Fleet Foxes, they were outstanding, Conor has some voice on him.
                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

jesus there's always some wanker with an acoustic guitar at house parties....

It was me last night though, I fucking hate cameras sometimes.

Although, this is my party piece, and goes down a treat when everyone sings in "the voice" with you!
                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 26-06-11, 01:39.

Comment

Fantastic game so far on Eurosport2.
                                                        PetrolTanks 2 - Mexico 1 after 35 minutes.

revisar : 2-2.
                                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-06-11, 01:43.

Comment

2-2 now

:|

Comment

3-2. Mehicccco. Gran Juego.

4-2. Buenos noches.
                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-06-11, 02:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                              funny story about walking home drunk.
                                                              my next door neighbour's brother lived in cork about 3 miles from his closest pub, while out one night he rang his usual taxi to bring him home it was about 1:30. the taxi driver said he was under pressure and that it would be about 2:30 before he could collect him. so the guy decides to wait for him, but after a while he decided fuckit he would walk home. he was about one mile out the road when a car came flying around the corner, blew him about 200ft down the rd and killed him on the spot. so walking home isn't exactly a great idea either. most ironic thing was that it was the same taxi driver that he rang earlier to bring him home.
                                                              Not quiet sure what this means. But have you ever gone to the local and drove home i know where your local is and have a rough idea where you live and would be interested to hearif you really never have.

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                              Jesus just because some people posted their opinions on this whole msn bullshit should not mean there attacked because you do not agree with their opinion. I was one of many posting a negative comment about the situation but hey that's my opinion and I am just entitled to it as are the people who think msn is great craic and turn a blind eye. Look at the disruption caused over it since she posted.
                                                              In fairness i thought you had the sense not to care about this whole issue enough.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              No, people don't drink and drive because there are no buses or taxis (where the fuck are there no taxis ) They drink and drive because they are alcoholics.
                                                              Jesus thats a mental comment you seriously have to be drunk to have made that ? You would be someone who i would usually consider to make pretty good comments but that is mental. There are no taxis come back to me tomorrow and tell me how far south of Dublin have you lived seriously

Originally posted by markc View Post
                                                              OK - The first bit was promising but saying that people drink and drive because they are alcoholics is just so ignorant I don't even know where to begin...
                                                              Ty

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                              @ Kayroo.
                                                              Im 100% convinced that speed on the road is a far bigger killer than alcohol. (in saying that, I am not saying that drink driving is OK. In fact Im a strong opposer of it. Im driving 30 years and can honestly say I have never done it, and when I go out, I take steps to make sure I dont).

Old couple living down here were involved in a serious crash last week on one of those country roads you were mentioning. The lady was killed outright, the gent in hospital with no hope of recovery. (both in their 60's or 70's). A relation of theirs frequents the club here, and he was telling me last night that a boy-racer was the cause of it (happened around midnight). The old dears never drive more than 40-50 mph, so you can imagine the speed he must have been doing to do that damage.
                                                              I can only speak for down this way, but the amount of boy-racers on the road at night-time and their lack of common sense on it as well is simply frightening. Because of their age, they see no danger. Its all a showing off thingy imho. And they come out in groups late at night. Its no coincidence that insurance companies charge the young people an arm and a leg for insurance. I dont have the figures with me, but a lot of these country road crashes and deaths late at nite involve young drivers. Yes, of course, some of these accidents have drink involved, but my opinion is that more have speed and young drivers as a contributing factor.

Gardai cant man every road with speed-guns. I see it going on every night of the week (probably on a larger scale on weekend nights). If young people want to put their lives at risk with their bravado driving skills, then thats up to them. Its just a pity that they take innoccents with them as well sometimes.
                                                              Quiet a good post connie. Imo its young drivers who are the problem and cause most serious crashes on the road. If i had 5/6 pints and drove and my girlfriends cousin both drove he is 21ish. I guarantee you i would be the saver driver. I drive every day with a fear of death i understand that any overtaking move is dangerous he doesnt give a shit. Id love to see the obnoxious city lads decide between me after 5/6 pints and my boy racer friend.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              I'm no friend of the bog, but even I realise there's more to it than this.
                                                              The funny thing is, I'll probably get into a car with a driver somewhat over the legal limit coming back from the local down the country, but I wouldn't in Dublin. There are just less cars to crash into I guess.
                                                              Irrelevant hotspur if some lad wants to crash into a ditch he will.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Outstanding munster minor semi final in Walsh Park tonight. Waterford v Limerick - Waterford up 3-3 to 0-0 after 8 mins, then led 3-6 to 0-3 after about 20. Took the eye of the ball and let Limerick back into it 3-7 to 1-4 at HT. All Limerick in the second half and they led 2-13 to 3-8 at one stage. Waterford got back into it though and it finished 4-11 to 3-14 at the end of full time. Waterford showed the big heart again in extra time and ran out 4-17 to 3-15 winners. Top notch entertainment. Our senior and minors into the Munster final for the 3rd year in a row. - The first time Waterford senior and minors ever got through to the munster final in the same year was 2009! Good times.
                                                              To change the subject...but was Darren Foley playing if so how did he do?

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                              anyone who drink drives is retarded simples,

i took up driving later in my life than many people i was close to 30 before i started but having worked in pubs and clubs having seen the state of some of the fools leaving to step into a car to drive home (in some cases not more than 500m away) i made a promise to myself never to have a drink if i have the car with me, not even a pint. Its surprisingly easy
                                                              Been over 30 helps with age comes sense.
                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Mexico looked really classy in that.
                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Mexico looked really classy in that.

Onwards to Argentina for another competition for Chicarito. Copa America.
                                                                  Alex doubtless officially disagrees but its probably the best way he could spend his summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Onwards to Argentina for another competition for Chicarito. Copa America.
                                                                    Alex doubtless officially disagrees but its probably the best way he could spend his summer.
                                                                    are mexico not putting a B team into the copa america? i read on the soccer forum he wasn't playing the CA ??

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                      are mexico not putting a B team into the copa america? i read on the soccer forum he wasn't playing the CA ??
                                                                      Just looked at wiki and this seems to be true - kind of a shame.
                                                                      They should call Hernandez up just for SAF lols.

Comment

@ Tipp86, do you actually believe it's ok to drink and drive, if you're a certain age and live in the country?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Just looked at wiki and this seems to be true - kind of a shame.
                                                                          They should call Hernandez up just for SAF lols.
                                                                          id much rather have him fresh for start of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                            @ Tipp86, do you actually believe it's ok to drink and drive, if you're a certain age and live in the country?
                                                                            I personally think that a very large majority of people over 25 are well capable of driving a car after 3 or 4 pints tbh. I know the law can't be made for only 80-90% of the population though.

I personally don't ever drink and drive now, I did it many times for years up to about 10 years ago. Only reason I don't do it now is because I wouldn't want to lose my license.

Its a whole different thing with somebody who comes stumbling out of a pub and gets in a car. He should be jailed if caught imo.

Comment

.[/QUOTE]

No certain age never by person possibly . I was pretty close to leasing the local pub lately would there have been certain customers i would have allowed drive home ? yes! And other i would have done my best to stop ? Yes!
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I personally think that a very large majority of people over 25 are well capable of driving a car after 3 or 4 pints tbh. I know the law can't be made for only 80-90% of the population though.

I personally don't ever drink and drive now, I did it many times for years up to about 10 years ago. Only reason I don't do it now is because I wouldn't want to lose my license.

Its a whole different thing with somebody who comes stumbling out of a pub and gets in a car. He should be jailed if caught imo.
                                                                                I'm completely against it and anyone caught should be banned from the road and/or get a prison sentence. If you give any lee way people will take a mile. No excuse for it.

How would people who see no problem with drink driving feel if worse case scenario was to happen. They kill someone or someone in their family was to be killed by a drink driver.

Sure you only had 3/4/5 pints and nothing every happened before when you drove after a few. I'm sure the persons family would feel better after hearing that.

Or Tom who has been drink driving for years, only ever has a few and he never made a mistake driving before. I'm sure you can relate to him and forgive him when you're putting a family member in the ground.

Comment

Solid piece of science there.
                                                                                  I genuinely have taken a dislike to your posts over the time. While i wont deny sometimes your posts are quiet good and make sense other times im irritated by your personality on here.

The last time i was irritated this much by someone from here it was Damo so i suppose that could be a good thing as he proved to be quiet a nice guy Irl.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I'm completely against it and anyone caught should be banned from the road and/or get a prison sentence. If you give any lee way people will take a mile. No excuse for it.

How would people who see no problem with drink driving feel if worse case scenario was to happen. They kill someone or someone in their family was to be killed by a drink driver.

Sure you only had 3/4/5 pints and nothing every happened before when you drove after a few. I'm sure the persons family would feel better after hearing that.

Or Tom who has been drink driving for years, only ever has a few and he never made a mistake driving before. I'm sure you can relate to him and forgive him when you're putting a family member in the ground.
                                                                                    Yeah but there is a pile of bullshit propaganda fed to us about how bad it is to drink drive these days. And you can be sure that when a guy who had a couple of pints does kill somebody that we are going to hear all about him being drunk. It doesn't mean he was actually drunk as opposed to consumed alcohol, it doesn't mean he caused the accident either. I know from experience of when I did it that I was as good if not a better driver after 3 or 4 pints as when I was sober.

Now if a guy was drunk out of his head as I said earlier its a whole different thing. For me if I got in a car after 6 pints I'd deserve anything that happened to me. I am not fit to drive a vehicle at that stage, I might get home alright but I do know that I my reactions etc. are impaired after that many pints.
                                                                                    Last edited by eagle eye; 26-06-11, 04:28.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                      I genuinely have taken a dislike to your posts over the time. While i wont deny sometimes your posts are quiet good and make sense other times im irritated by your personality on here.

The last time i was irritated this much by someone from here it was Damo so i suppose that could be a good thing as he proved to be quiet a nice guy Irl.
                                                                                      Fully with you. Kayroo has changed for the worse over time. He used to be a guy you could have some fun with on here. Lately he has become a not so nice person. It must be the job.

Comment

I just realised when i joined this forum i joined to improve my poker and to try and help others improve how they play poker not to get caught in moral debates about rare bad or good moves i make in my life.

I do realise i made the comments that sparked the debate and for that i can only blame myself. From here on in i shall try keep BBV comments poker related or as close as possibly can be.
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Fully with you. Kayroo has changed for the worse over time. He used to be a guy you could have some fun with on here. Lately he has become a not so nice person. It must be the job.
                                                                                          Once again an attack on the person which i would never condone kayroo could be the nicest guy going and claiming his job has something to do with it is even more personal. If i wasnt drunk i wouldnt even entertain any of this shit talk most of it brought on by myself.
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I've never come across anyone who doesn't feel any effect after five pints, no matter how small it is. That small effect is enough to slow down their reflexes and/or concentration that they are more likely to make a mistake.

Comment

Once again an attack on the person which i would never condone kayroo could be the nicest guy going and claiming his job has something to do with it is even more personal. If i wasnt drunk i wouldnt even entertain any of this shit talk most of it brought on by myself.
                                                                                              Well I think he is in the law business and young guys in that game don't have it easy. Its why I said that.

Comment

Yeah but there is a pile of bullshit propaganda fed to us about how bad it is to drink drive these days. And you can be sure that when a guy who had a couple of pints does kill somebody that we are going to hear all about him being drunk. It doesn't mean he was actually drunk as opposed to consumed alcohol, it doesn't mean he caused the accident either. I know from experience of when I did it that I was as good if not a better driver after 3 or 4 pints as when I was sober.

Now if a guy was drunk out of his head as I said earlier its a whole different thing. For me if I got in a car after 6 pints I'd deserve anything that happened to me. I am not fit to drive a vehicle at that stage, I might get home alright but I do know that I my reactions etc. are impaired after that many pints.
                                                                                                Thats it. I give up the internet. Fkn hell. I'll admit I have drunk drove a few years ago but that, underlined, what you just said, you are FKN retarded. You are definetly just trying to stir and ding ding you got a bite

Fk off off and swim with the Manatees at Whitey Bulgers fkn South Pacific Hideout. But your already there i'm sure.

Comment

I've never come across anyone who doesn't feel any effect after five pints, no matter how small it is. That small effect is enough to slow down their reflexes and/or concentration that they are more likely to make a mistake.
                                                                                                  Agreed it does pretty much the same effect that texting/talking on the phone has on the IPB -10( or whatever that has never used a phone while driving).

Im not trying to for a second claim that it doesnt have a negative effect on driving a car if you have 5 pints. Saying that it doesnt would be a joke.
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                    Thats it. I give up the internet. Fkn hell. I'll admit I have drunk drove a few years ago but that, underlined, what you just said, you are FKN retarded. You are definetly just trying to stir and ding ding you got a bite

Fk off off and swim with the Manatees at Whitey Bulgers fkn South Pacific Hideout. But your already there i'm sure.
                                                                                                    Il have to agree anyone who claims they might be a better driver after drink is a little bit simple. I hope i have never claimed anything close to that. I may have claimed i didnt feel very effected but to claim i think im better at driving would be insane.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Whats that about by the way? You have a problem because I'm fascinated with the whole Whitey Bulger thing? I find the whole thing pretty surreal. He was head of the Boston underworld, he was the biggest grass ever, his brother was a highly respected politician. You couldn't make the stuff up.

Comment

Tbh i dont really give a shit i just looked back at thechamp87s comment and its a typical comment from a city person who isnt faced with certain issues. I realistically have driven drunk twice in the last 2 years at most i would imagine. Im driving on a country road at 4am in the morning at about 40mph. Ya sure i could somehow cause a freak accident anyone want to admit using there phone to text at the wheel as bad if not worse imo.

When i started driving drink driving was a done thing and having 5/6 pints was pretty acceptable. I dont ever go out with the intention of drink driving and try take steps to avoid been put in a situation where id need to. I would be very slow also to get in a car with someone who was drunk aswell and i dont really agree with drink driving or anything. I do see old guys who like to have 5/6 pints and cant now due to the laws and its a part of there social life taken away.

The reason my post didnt kick off like msns is the fact i wont get caught in a debate or care like msn or make up stuff. I dont think anyone should have been getting at her personal life either what she said about the cat was crazy but thats it.

Just said i better respond to reassure people im not drink driving every night of the week. Fwiw i doubt il respond to any comments have a real life to lead aswell.
                                                                                                          Lol, your post was scary retarded. Be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                            Lol, your post was scary retarded. Be quiet.
                                                                                                            What an impressive display of logic and reasoning. I'm swayed.

Comment

500 posts.....good jesus.

On the beer, great night, went to sleep about 3am....woke up 30 mins later.....staring at lights.....naked....couldent understand....took a good 60 seconds to realise i was on the brothers couch looking at his tv/hifi....i was really worried, looked for my jocks and all....in case i was in a night club...

had a pic with georgie bests son and some skinny one also tonight...will styick them up tomorrow...or not......still awake, sallins, 7am, whats a guy to do for fun ??
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                500 posts.....good jesus.

On the beer, great night, went to sleep about 3am....woke up 30 mins later.....staring at lights.....naked....couldent understand....took a good 60 seconds to realise i was on the brothers couch looking at his tv/hifi....i was really worried, looked for my jocks and all....in case i was in a night club...

had a pic with georgie bests son and some skinny one also tonight...will styick them up tomorrow...or not......still awake, sallins, 7am, whats a guy to do for fun ??
                                                                                                                Go back to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  Go back to sleep
                                                                                                                  i have other things on my mind....pics may follow..lol

cant belive there is still a rucus....i may reply sober some time next week...
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

hello icky...would say i missed you, actually i did....about 2 months ago....im a skimmer since....used to love reading this every day.....not so much of late....sad face....
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Put on a happy face bro.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Icarus152; 26-06-11, 06:46.
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        Put on a happy face bro.
                                                                                                                        i am trying....they are quoting 80 euro !!!!...lol
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Having one pint and driving is not an issue, at all.The only reason for it to be outlawed is to perpetuate the meme "Never drink and drive". That's not based on reality, good statistics or anything other than propaganda.

I'll say this: I've driven drunk before. I won't do it again. But driving while tired is a hundred times worse than driving while drunk
                                                                                                                          I personally think that a very large majority of people over 25 are well capable of driving a car after 3 or 4 pints tbh.
                                                                                                                          I know from experience of when I did it that I was as good if not a better driver after 3 or 4 pints as when I was sober.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          Just my 2 cents. The couple of serious long term alcoholics I know are excellent drivers. All their driving has been done while intoxicated,

These opinions are pretty frightening.Surely common sense dictates that the presence of alcohol slows down your reaction time and impares judgement?

I had a quick google myself and here's a study I found from the University of California

The relationship between serious injury and blood alcohol concentration (BAC) in fatal motor vehicle accidents: BAC = 0.01% is associated with significantly more dangerous accidents than BAC = 0.00%
                                                                                                                          The study found that

'Accidents are 36.6 percent more severe even when alcohol was barely detectable in a driver’s blood'
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X