• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    my FF team

be gentle

SPOILER
    any suggestions?
    Fancied Norwch this week so Moses on the bench
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      * feckin Alan Shatter ruining my system by being excellent at his job, but he'll learn in time
      Lol. He is a terrible Minister. Knee-jerk Alan barely covers it. Obviously I have a slight bias but the way he's approached certain things is amazing.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Yeah Buddy!!!

Episode 2

Also found this story of Snooki getting her own perfume pretty funny
        Watchin it at the moment, you don't call me for a day!!! GTFO lol.

Is the SE a 1500 guar game tonight does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
          How did you get on last night?
          not as good as you
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Still rough,

Hey, whiskey you're the devil You're leading me astrayO'er hills and mountains into AmerikayYour sweetness from the bleachner You're spunkier than tea,Ah, wh...
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Fianna Failers = corrupt idiots, gombeenmen\women and backwoodsmen\women
              Sinn Fein = scary idiots
              Labour = well-meaning idiots
              Greens = dippy, la-la and po levels of idiocy
              Healy-Reas = stratospheric levels of idiocy (see MHR phone call scandal)
              Fianna Gael = blue shirt mostly idiots

FYP

but yeah i'd mostly agree with this.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                Far too many lads discussing fantasy football in here that haven't signed up for the IPB league. Thread is in my signature, only €30 entry fee.
                I did a team up quickly this afternoon, called The Looters. Send me the code and I'll send you on 30 quid when next I pop into a bookies. I presume I just need your username and then lodge it. This FF thing is a donation though. I'm very poor at the maintenence. . Had a few weeks last year of less than 20 points as my team were off in some rehab clinic getting the varioous injuries looked at.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

heh, Bopara finally gets to bat on his test match comeback

at 596/4

ul

Comment

WIth all the trouble in the world and the impending drought and famine I think it's time we took stock of how lucky we are not to have our wages subject to a review like the poor supreme court judges. I mean for fucks sake. There must be something the BBV can do about this. Is there a facebook page I can like

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                        WIth all the trouble in the world and the impending drought and famine I think it's time we took stock of how lucky we are not to have our wages subject to a review like the poor supreme court judges. I mean for fucks sake. There must be something the BBV can do about this. Is there a facebook page I can like
                        don't get Kayroo started

next thing you know that maniac Shatter will be regulating the legal profession properly! Nuts!!

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                          I played the game, David McCarthy.

That would have been Darren O'Reilly owner of The Poker Lounge in Waterford.

If I could make a suggestion to you, I'm fairly familiar with what poker games are going down through both IPB & Facebook etc. I'm only 30 miles from Clonmel yet knew absolutely nothing about your game, heard a whisper during the week & then had great difficulty finding out the starting time & details until I got a mobile no from Tipp86 here.

When I texted the number I got the details & about 30 mins later I received a text from a different mobile again advertising the game which was on the following day. Generally that length of notice would be fcuk all good for a family man.................we have to arrange the passes for the day & upset other family plans.

I think had you advertised the game you could well have gotten 10/15 more players from the Waterford/Wexford area.
                          Im always on to the boss to allow me to set up a page here, the 10k game and all the interest from ipb'ers finally convinced him!

I hope to have it up by tonight or tomorrow morning.

For €20 a week I said i'll update the facebook page so that it's actually relevant, it's like getting blood out of a stone! lolz.

We are having a great poker festival 1-4 December, so book that off now! earn some brownie points early!
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Dont you dare pick a flame war with Kayroo, he's busy on my case
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I did a team up quickly this afternoon, called The Looters. Send me the code and I'll send you on 30 quid when next I pop into a bookies. I presume I just need your username and then lodge it. This FF thing is a donation though. I'm very poor at the maintenence. . Had a few weeks last year of less than 20 points as my team were off in some rehab clinic getting the varioous injuries looked at.
                              You only need to top score 1 month out of 10 to make more than you pay in for so it suits those with slightly less attention to detail. The end of season will be worth €4/500 for first, but each month there'll also be a prize anyway.

I've sent you a PM with details, cheers.
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                Im always on to the boss to allow me to set up a page here, the 10k game and all the interest from ipb'ers finally convinced him!

I hope to have it up by tonight or tomorrow morning.

For €20 a week I said i'll update the facebook page so that it's actually relevant, it's like getting blood out of a stone! lolz.

We are having a great poker festival 1-4 December, so book that off now! earn some brownie points early!
                                1st is my birthday. token for entry????
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

heh, Bopara finally gets to bat on his test match comeback

at 596/4

ul
                                  lol, and he's out

horrible game

Comment

HH posted Lewis's new Vanity Fair article on Germany yesterday, as usual with Lewis there is loads of laughs that may or may not add up to a thesis but its good fun read and I've learned a whole new German vocabulary
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                      Dont you dare pick a flame war with Kayroo, he's busy on my case
                                      Wow, I didn't know Kay (I'm calling him Kay from now on ) was a judge now. Wow Impressed. oh Kay. I may need you in the coming months, all I ask is you don't put me in a cell with Mr Big who has the warders confidence. The 1st man to put his mickey near me dies, that's all I'm saying. I'm not homophobic just looking after meself that's all. If this keeps me from the presidency some day so be it.

Would have used up my ONE TIME on cardsharks parachute had I known.

Comment

I can pop in and create an Atmosphere and then leave.
                                        Is that like farting in a lift?
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Going to a birthday dinner tonight in Yamamori, will be about 16 of us or so, I'm already dreading the 'breaking down the bill' business, obv easiest to add tip and just split it 16 ways, but there's always one or two non-drinkers or cheapos who necessitate everyone taking care of their own share. And that's always a pain in the arse, people seem to be unable to accurately calculate how much they owe (and everyone's in their 30s so no reason for this!), so one or two people end up throwing in an extra twenty or whatever just to get through the awkwardness.

Hopefully by posting about it I'm ensuring a reverse-BBV and all will go super smoothly later!

Comment

bring a goldfish bowl and tell people either they chop the bill equally or all the car keys go into the bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                              Is that like farting in a lift?
                                              Strange place for a stag but I'd put nothing past the eccentric HH

Comment

don't get Kayroo started

next thing you know that maniac Shatter will be regulating the legal profession properly! Nuts!!
                                                I have no problem with the legal profession being properly regulated. I do have a problem with his personal vendetta against my profession thinking it will benefit his own former profession.
                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                  I have no problem with the legal profession being properly regulated. I do have a problem with his personal vendetta against my profession thinking it will benefit his own former profession.
                                                  it's the same profession

get over yourself Muriel

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    Anti-semite imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                      Going to a birthday dinner tonight in Yamamori, will be about 16 of us or so, I'm already dreading the 'breaking down the bill' business, obv easiest to add tip and just split it 16 ways, but there's always one or two non-drinkers or cheapos who necessitate everyone taking care of their own share. And that's always a pain in the arse, people seem to be unable to accurately calculate how much they owe (and everyone's in their 30s so no reason for this!), so one or two people end up throwing in an extra twenty or whatever just to get through the awkwardness.

Hopefully by posting about it I'm ensuring a reverse-BBV and all will go super smoothly later!
                                                      Feck it don't blame them, I've been at similar meals in the past when I've only had one glass of wine and had to fork out 150/200 . I was too much of a balla Ionapaul type to say GTFO. but thanks to FF kniving me I'd have no problem doing that now. The trick is to sort this shit out before you eat. Simply ask those who wish to remain on a solo bill to do so. You rich bastard, lend me a monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        Anti-semite imo.
                                                        Philistinian imo

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                          Anyone like Arsenal away to Newcastle @ 6/5 tomorrow? They will probably throw away a 4 goal lead again.
                                                          Yeah I called that one for lumpage a while ago. Newcastle team spirit should be on the floor. Arsenal's should be a good 6 inches off the floor atm

Comment

Philistinian imo
                                                            Nice...

Comment

Watched Win Win on the plane home there last night, really was a great film and worth the watch id say, a song by the national played out over its credits and its probably only the second film ever where i have watched the credits due to the music played, maybe i was just tired and emotional from being up all night but it was a great one. I maybe late to the party but been a while since watched any tv/internet/movies or anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJOmH9g8WM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx3PW1mqadA

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                I think its a great signing, Newcastle are a joke letting all their good players go for no money
                                                                Does anyone think they could be worth a punt to get relegated?

Free to enter FA Premier League Mini League. €1000 Free bet to the winner

Comment

Feck it don't blame them, I've been at similar meals in the past when I've only had one glass of wine and had to fork out 150/200 . I was too much of a balla Ionapaul type to say GTFO. but thanks to FF kniving me I'd have no problem doing that now. The trick is to sort this shit out before you eat. Simply ask those who wish to remain on a solo bill to do so. You rich bastard, lend me a monkey
                                                                  It's a tricky one alright - I just want to encourage everyone to be on the same page and eat and drink their little hearts out; don't let yourself get screwed, coz we're gonna split the bill at the end of the night!

Actually, saying that might work well...

I need Rounders to get online and explain the best way to approach these types of situations, you just know he'd have some great words of wisdom for this tricky social situation problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

I would have said that there was worse squads in the league but with the spirit in the camp now it is a probability.

marveaux will need to be good and not an injury magnet, cabaye will be solid enough to replace kevin nolan, and their current left back barely played last season, Tomas Kadar. Are they signing any more strikers or defenders soon? cos they really need to imo.
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                      How did you get on last night?
                                                                      I take it you won last night?

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      Watchin it at the moment, you don't call me for a day!!! GTFO lol.

Is the SE a 1500 guar game tonight does anyone know?
                                                                      €750.

Your Twitter sig reminds me, I see you used one of my pics as your pic in the mag little heads up would of been nice might have to get Kayroo on the case for some financial recuperation
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It's a tricky one alright - I just want to encourage everyone to be on the same page and eat and drink their little hearts out; don't let yourself get screwed, coz we're gonna split the bill at the end of the night!

I need Rounders to get online and explain the best way to approach these types of situations, you just know he'd have some great words of wisdom for this tricky social situation problem.
                                                                        You already know who is most likely to be working out the bill (every group has a self appointed accountant). group of 16 means you can sit as far away from this person as possible. get there early, and avoid. Eat and drink to your hearts content. when this person tots up the bill, and announces the figure, get it thrown in asap, and engage someone else at your end of table in conversation. Other people not chipping in is not your problem, and you're far enough away to avoid the guilt of avoiding the awkwardness of throwing in extra, they'll make several proclamations to your end of the table but manners stops them from interrupting your conversation too much, so they will eventually drop it.

If it does come to this, and you feel bad about it, as you leave, slip the hottest waitress and extra few bob with your phone number and a wink.

jobs a guddun.
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Your Twitter sig reminds me, I see you used one of my pics as your pic in the mag little heads up would of been nice might have to get Kayroo on the case for some financial recuperation
                                                                          Yeah sorry about that. But on the other hand I haven't charged you for advertising on my Facebook page so will we call it quits?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Beautiful Magic routine.
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                Yeah I called that one for lumpage a while ago. Newcastle team spirit should be on the floor. Arsenal's should be a good 6 inches off the floor atm
                                                                                No Fab, Nasri, Wilshere, defence, keeper and half-fit (at best) Van Persie

+ Arsenals notorious inability to travel north and have it put up to them

+ Barton out to prove a point

I think this will be a lot closer than you might first think. I originally had this earmarked as a banker but I'm having second/third/fourth thoughts now.
                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

SE game worth heading into ?

I'm at a bit of a loss what to do, would prefer pints but mates are on couples nights and the missus is in work?

Comment

Originally Posted by ghostface ste
                                                                                    I think its a great signing, Newcastle are a joke letting all their good players go for no money
                                                                                    Eh, it's disappointing to lose Enrique but he wanted to go so nothing we could do. 6m for a player in his last year of contract and clearly want's to leave isn't terrible.

Nolan wanted a 5 year deal, he's 29 now and his fitness is poor to say the least. Can you see Nolan playing premiership football at 32,33,34? I sure can't. We'll miss his personality more then his ability.

Carroll, we couldn't turn down 35m. Simple as really.

As for who we've brought in; Cabaye could very well light up the premiership, superb player. Staggered we got him. Marveaux is supposedly decent, Ben Arfa with a run of games will crush, and Ba provided his knee holds up should get us goals. Don't forget the rapidly improving Leon Best also!

We're not going to pull up any trees, but I doubt we'll go down.

Then again, it is Newcastle aka Chaos Incarnate so who the fuck knows really!

Logic goes out the window when it comes to them.

Comment

any suggestions?
                                                                                      no-one?

Comment

I wont go out with groups where people insist on seperate paying its ridiculous in big groups and there is allways a shortfall between what people think they owe and whats actually on the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                          Eh, it's disappointing to lose Enrique but he wanted to go so nothing we could do. 6m for a player in his last year of contract and clearly want's to leave isn't terrible.

Nolan wanted a 5 year deal, he's 29 now and his fitness is poor to say the least. Can you see Nolan playing premiership football at 32,33,34? I sure can't. We'll miss his personality more then his ability.

Carroll, we couldn't turn down 35m. Simple as really.

As for who we've brought in; Cabaye could very well light up the premiership, superb player. Staggered we got him. Marveaux is supposedly decent, Ben Arfa with a run of games will crush, and Ba provided his knee holds up should get us goals. Don't forget the rapidly improving Leon Best also!

We're not going to pull up any trees, but I doubt we'll go down.

Then again, it is Newcastle aka Chaos Incarnate so who the fuck knows really!

Logic goes out the window when it comes to them.
                                                                                          Who's the Cabaye guy?

Comment

I take it you won last night?
                                                                                            No, I managed to bag a great deal 3 handed though. I had 40k, Nicky had 60k and Mark had 250k.

Blinds were 2k-4k and 3rd;700, 2nd;1060, 1st; 1565.

Myself and Nicky took 1k each and Mark took 1325 or something to that extent.

Going to the Loft tonight. Anyone know if that game is good?

Comment

Who's the Cabaye guy?
                                                                                              Played for Lille, was the heartbeat of the side that won the French league, and in some style too. Great range of passing, can score a goal and a good work-rate. He's got 6 caps for France and still only 25 so plenty of years ahead of him.

Very excited to see how he does.

Comment

Niles-"I happen to know the chef at Emmilio's is very unhappy"

Frasier-"Everyone knows that, the man's scongili is a cry for help"

Comment

no-one?
                                                                                                  Think Drogba's overpriced this year.

Comment

Niles-"I happen to know the chef at Emmilio's is very unhappy"

Frasier-"Everyone knows that, the man's scongili is a cry for help"
                                                                                                    Frasier is the nuts

Comment

Think Drogba's overpriced this year.
                                                                                                      Stoke, West Brom, Norwich, Sunderland to open.
                                                                                                      Rested, fit, point to prove, possible swansong year.
                                                                                                      At least that is my thinking at the moment

Comment

Ok fuck it
                                                                                                        SE for me.
                                                                                                        What time is kick off and anyone up for a pint beforehand/during?

Comment

landlord looking to increase rent price by 50 quid.

hmmm, don't want to move, love hwere we are,m but still think 50 blips is a bit much.

best line to take?

Comment

any suggestions?
                                                                                                            Vidic >>> Rio on account of the latter's back injury imo.

I don't know whether Alex will start for chelsea either? has to compete with ivanovic and luiz for the spot alongside terry (unless ivanovic starts at rb)

Also, I think your bench might be too strong ... it seems mad having 3 reasonable to good point scorers on the sidelines.

btw - am i the only one on here who still likes darren bent? I know villa have lost a ton of quality with young and downing leaving, but albrighton and n'zogbia are at least competent, and bent always seems to hit 15+ league goals.

Comment

hmmm, don't want to move, love hwere we are,m but still think 50 blips is a bit much.

best line to take?
                                                                                                              Tell him to Fuck Off

Running out the door now but Im pretty sure he cant do that. I forget why though

Comment

best line to take?
                                                                                                                Tell him you'll settle for a 100 reduction or GTFO, be prepared to GTFO though... and quick before the students arrive next month.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

best line to take?
                                                                                                                  Find a place close by for similar or cheaper rent.
                                                                                                                  Point it out.

Comment

Thoughts on my Fantasy football team please.

Comment

If everyone drinks the wine, everyone has 3 courses, then its fair enough dividing it equally... But I'm usually one of the non-drinkers; and I resent paying for alco's in the group. I remember one night I arrived late and just had a main course and two coffees and my "share" was €78(!)

Make a point to agree on a policy beforehand: picking from set price menus (most places offer these to groups anyway) and that gets divided equally (along with service charge and a tip added) while the alcohol bill gets sorted between the alco's... so there's less aggro later and a good night doesn't get ruined.

Comment

Thoughts on my Fantasy football team please.

Sigh the first thing I noticed was that there was too many Man City players
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Shenanigans

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X