This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    how much money would Michael Bay have to spend to make a transformers as good as the 1986 animated movie?
    I'd say about $Baweepgranaweepniniba
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Surely this is a strange picture for someone to put on a website seeking au pair work?

http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/112161/
      This post is useless without embedding the pic.

Spoiler because, well it's a huge pic and can't be assed resizing/uploading
      SPOILER

Comment

The Chems rocking it at Glasto. Shove yer Coldplay up where the sun dont shine

Comment

NSFW
          Not Mind Safe.

I'm not sure why, but something someone said to me today in town reminded me of these.

Drawings of Dragons having sex with cars.

and of course, the obligatory trip into the internet archives for

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
            This post is useless without embedding the pic.

Spoiler because, well it's a huge pic and can't be assed resizing/uploading
            SPOILER
            B.O.B.F.O.C.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just randomly went on to that website when was google image searching for someone used to study with, but have since browsed onto the Irish section - my God, Ireland is full of the absolute hotness Brazilian au pairs.
              There's a Spanish young wan au pairing that's apparently a foiiiine thing in one of the pubs in a village near enough to me. Obviously no pics and haven't seen her yet but all the lads keeping asking the owner to bring her down for a drink anytime I've been for a jar over the last couple of months.

Lulz, just found the ad on that site for the place in question.

Comment

Tasty stuff indeed, I'd murder a couple of beers now. Sitting in watching Coldplay @Glasto on BBC2 with a cup of tea and pasta.
                If they played Yellow on repeat I might watch Coldplay in concert but thats only a might

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cant stand some of the later stuff

Comment

Don't even remember after the first drink or two in Copan tbh - vague flashes of events but nothing firm
                  You never got a text inviting you to those two girls' house-warming did you!?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    B.O.B.F.O.C.
                    Yup, first thing that popped into my actually, buttaface.

Jaysus the au pairs on that site are hotter than all the mingers on Plentyofeegits.com.

Here's a nice wee Irish lass for ya. http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/131465/

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Constantine's just kicking off on itv2.

Not very high brow but solid demon bashing entertainment. Some pretty funky scenes in it.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

No
                          Me neither. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                            Anyone here with a decent enough working knowledge of Sage Line 50?
                            Havent used it in a while but know a bit

Comment

Comment

I really dont me. But for some reason fix you bugs me. They do seem to be rocking it though.
                                I'm not sure whether its because my TV is turned up louder than last night though. Maybe last night was sabotage by BBC sound engineers?
                                Anyone know how U2s gig last night was received generally?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  If they played Yellow on repeat I might watch Coldplay in concert but thats only a might

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cant stand some of the later stuff
                                  Shiiiiiiiver which is my fave tune of their's

Such a rip off of this in parts but then again what is original these days.
                                  Jeff Buckley's official music video for 'Grace'. Click to listen to Jeff Buckley on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/JefBSpotify?IQid=JefBGAs featured on Grace (L...

Comment

Is it a Liverpool policy now to buy 'homegrown' players? Really pissed off at the Henderson/Adams signings, they are not going to improve the team much. Was told earlier that Moreilles was likely to leave too which baffles me as he was prob the best player last year. If he wants to leave for reasons mentioned above fair enough but if its Liverpool looking to get rid of him it'd be madness
                                    The Adam deal was always going to happen.
                                    Don't sweat it, Juan Manuel Mata has been busy in Denmark, he'll be looking for a new gaff in Liverpool next week.

One time dealer!

Comment

Charlie Adam would be a great addition to that Liverpool team. Henderson is a vegetable but Adam is class

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                        Don't sweat it, Juan Manuel Mata has been busy in Denmark, he'll be looking for a new gaff in Liverpool next week.

One time dealer!
                                        Would rather Martinez tbh although wouldnt turn him down

Comment

The dark-haired one still looked gorgeous in that photo that Courier posted the next day. It's rare enough that they remain that impressive after the beer is no longer present.
                                          Mmm. Think that was Deborah. I was impressed/distracted with her cleavage, and that's really not my bag.
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

The crowd reaction seems a lot bigger tonight but i'm not sure how much of that is down to sound engineering etc

Comment

PS Fk Off Jo Whiley....and the Cnt with the Beard and Hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                  Havent used it in a while but know a bit
                                                  Ok here is the gist of the problem.

Due to bad housekeeping a companies accounts had been neglected. 4 Years worth of info sitting on the system. Invoices etc from the S.O.P ledger.

I backed it all up and deleted the old info up to when the next set of accounts due. I checked the data and fixed the warnings which were pretty normal. A couple of debtor balance mismatches.

I left and got a call to say that when you put a stock code into the system a different name came up beside it. But if you hit the tab key the right name comes up. Now there are thousands of codes and you can't know them all. I went back to the place and did a few things and it was working fine. I created a new company and put the data in there and it was ok. Transported back and it was grand.

Call today that it was back to the way it was,

Now.. my question.

it has been a while since I did this sort of stuff. But I have a vague recollection of when data got corrupt that you can rebuild the data using the function in Maintenance,

I can't remember what that does. I want it to basically break the links and reset it again without losing info.

Is this right?

I used to know Sage inside out but been a few years since I was using it regular.

Thanks

Gill

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                    Yes I thought that Meireles was the best player last season but I cant remember the last time he finished a game for us, his tube was always out and he was afraid to get stuck in for a tackle. I think Adam will improve the squad and the addition of Downing next week will help matters too. I think we need to build the squad to hack life in the prem (tried and tested if you like) and then add a "marquee" signing in the windows that follow to add class to the squad.
                                                    I believe there was a clause in his contract that he signed with those other retards in charge that reopened terms and $ amounts. He was prob out 2nd best player last season but who knows what goes on behind the scenes, he may be looking for silly money.
                                                    It's not my money I hope they give it to him, he's quality, would hate to see him leave.

Comment

Fearne Cotton would just get broken up

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        Bett they have to be held apart by a team of bouncers between takes

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          Fearne Cotton would just get broken up
                                                          You can have her. Lauren Laverne's mine

Comment

The dark-haired one still looked gorgeous in that photo that Courier posted the next day. It's rare enough that they remain that impressive after the beer is no longer present.
                                                            Yeah she was mint - sound too. I wasn't her friend's cup of tea at all for some reason iirc, think that scuppered our chances of getting them off to some other place with us.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Mmm. Think that was Deborah. I was impressed/distracted with her cleavage, and that's really not my bag.
                                                            Cleavage appreciation++

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Comment

Surely this is a strange picture for someone to put on a website seeking au pair work?

http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/112161/
                                                                Wow that's scary. When i clicked on the small pic and it slowly loaded the larger pic from the top to the bottom, it reminded me of one of the chicks in Shallow Hal when he wasn't hypnotised and halfway through turned into the one he saw when he has hypnotised

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                NSFW
                                                                Not Mind Safe.

I'm not sure why, but something someone said to me today in town reminded me of these.

Drawings of Dragons having sex with cars.

and of course, the obligatory trip into the internet archives for

http://blackroses.textfiles.com/sex/sex-cars.faq
                                                                I'd afraid to ask what you were doing on the interwebs to come across such a site!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  There are few looser terms thrown around than the word 'Alcoholic' and the resistance to the word is enormous. I use it to describe anyone who has problems in their life that are caused by alcohol. I'm sorry if it offends anyone's sensibilities but speaking as someone with thirty years experience dealing with people with alcohol problems, for me and many other people I know drinking and driving is as good a jumping off point for a working definition of what makes an alcoholic as there is.
                                                                  So as far as I'm concerned anyone drives a car over the legal limit has a problem in that their drinking is more important to them than the safety of other people.
                                                                  So all drink drivers are alcoholics because anyone who drives a car over the limit meets your definition of an alcoholic. Ever heard of a tautology?

Alcoholics are powerless over alcohol - that's true. I am sure that many alcoholics drive while drunk. I am also sure that many people who are not alcoholics drink and drive.

Anyone who drives over the limit is a criminal, they are not necessarily alcoholics and for you to conclude that is just ridiculous. Some people are just stupid and some are careless and they deserve the full measure of the law. Saying that all drink drivers are alcoholics is just plain wrong and it adds nothing to the analysis of why people drink and drive...

Comment

Less talk about cleavage, more pics of said cleavage.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You can have her. Lauren Laverne's mine
                                                                      Dealio

Comment

Just saw on facebook was Big Boi on BBC3 earlier from Glas?? I'm gonna be disgusted if I missed that

Comment

Did you get that ukash transfer sorted on stars? I'll sort it for you if you haven't.

Comment

just noticed its Glasto till 2am followed by pages from Ceefax on Beeb2. Didnt know they did that anymore. Best Saturday night ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              I'd afraid to ask what you were doing on the interwebs to come across such a site!
                                                                              I know some odd people.

Comment

Comment

Constantine's just kicking off on itv2.

Not very high brow but solid demon bashing entertainment. Some pretty funky scenes in it.
                                                                                  Tis just nothing short of a good fucking fun film to watch. Rachel Weisz is a bonus too.

You'd wonder what the other one was thinking - it's literally like turning up for an interview in a bikini.

Irish one +1

Still more enchanted by the Brazilian opportunities though
                                                                                  Grass is always greener etc yeah? Nah I can't disagree actually. The exotic look has a kinda of aura or genetic trigger for me saying: "Oh Yeah! Let's procreate and enrich each others' respective local gene pools" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                    Nice offer from steam. Could've been posted already.

The Steam Winter Sale is on now — find great deals on thousands of games! Plus vote for the best games of 2023 in the Steam Awards and earn free stickers.

While I'm here, has the way you post a youtube vid changed or something?
                                                                                    Dom thought the YouTube videos might have something to do with the site crashes just tried out a new method of embedding videos. Still just copy and paste the video url, you can't use the share button link as it embeds a weird link.

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                    There is no difference at all . It's just that you have much more love for that other cunt.
                                                                                    IMHO
                                                                                    There is a huge difference imo.

Tasty stuff indeed, I'd murder a couple of beers now. Sitting in watching Coldplay @Glasto on BBC2 with a cup of tea and pasta.
                                                                                    Sick game on Fifa last night I honestly thought when you scored in the last minute of the last game I thought you had snatched the victory, didn't realise I was up 2-1 up

Had a poxy few games today just couldn't get any momentum going, played against one dude had a few good games but he was winning the battle I managed to win a match and he insta quits on me, fucking numpty!
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is Napoleon Dynamite worth a watch?

Comment

Yeah its pretty cool

Comment

IMO definitely. But it's a marmite film. You will either love it or hate it.

Comment

Yep, then after its over get stuck into some pages from Ceefax

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                              Sick game on Fifa last night I honestly thought when you scored in the last minute of the last game I thought you had snatched the victory, didn't realise I was up 2-1 up

Had a poxy few games today just couldn't get any momentum going, played against one dude had a few good games but he was winning the battle I managed to win a match and he insta quits on me, fucking numpty!
                                                                                              The numptyness of said numptys beggars belief. I drew a game the other day and didn't want a rematch as your man was anti fun playing 4-5-1 with 2 DMs and putting me to sleep so he pulls the plug at the rematch screen .

Lol @ at that game last night. You pinged those 2 goals in ET and I was was livid. I was nearly asleep on the couch 20 mins beforehand then I was almost throwing the controller @my TV lol. Lucky my mic was switched off.

Give you a couple of decent games now if you like?

Comment

The numptyness of said numptys beggars belief. I drew a game the other day and didn't want a rematch as your man was anti fun playing 4-5-1 with 2 DMs and putting me to sleep so he pulls the plug at the rematch screen .

Lol @ at that game last night. You pinged those 2 goals in ET and I was was livid. I was nearly asleep on the couch 20 mins beforehand then I was almost throwing the controller @my TV lol. Lucky my mic was switched off.

Give you a couple of decent games now if you like?
                                                                                                Yeah will fire it up but my net has been acting a little funny the last few hours so hopefully it is stable.

Yeah I remember playing against my mate before and it was the first time using the headset, it can be a brutal thing when you are cursing them out like a mofo.

Catch you in a few.

Comment

You guys playing FIFA on PS3 or XOBX? I was looking at the PS3 version on sale the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                    You guys playing FIFA on PS3 or XOBX? I was looking at the PS3 version on sale the other day...
                                                                                                    Xbox but think sledgejammer, kayroo, Deadparrot and a couple of others play on PS3 the odd time.

Comment

Hitchhiker if you ever get that apartment promise me you'll play this on loop everytime you step on the balconey for a cig.

Terje Rypdal1995. WMG, all rights reserved to their original owners. This is not intended to be copyright infringement.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Xbox.

Comment

Tony G you dirty scumbag angleshooting prick

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

Comment

Looking forward to the housewarming beach party when Hitch nabs that gaff in Howth.

Comment

Looking forward to the housewarming beach party when Hitch nabs that gaff in Howth.
                                                                                                              double thank

Comment

Mexico v USA in the Concacaf Gold Cup Final is on at 2AM on Eurosport2 in front of 80,000 screaming Mexicans in the Pasedena Bowl. Javier Hernandez, Rafael Marquez, Tim Howard, Landon Donavan and errr Freddy Adu.

It does clash with Ceefax though.

Comment

Been informed about a job in Oz by an ex that is leaving the job and coming home to Ireland that I'd be qualified and been asked to forward a CV on. I'd bea muppet not too right given Irleland in the current state its in right? Would have to sort out something on my apt that bought through the affordable housing scheme tho and know the rules for renting out are quite strict in that regard.

BBC2 now HERE WE GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                    Mexico v USA in the Concacaf Gold Cup Final is on at 2AM on Eurosport2 in front of 80,000 screaming Mexicans in the Pasedena Bowl. Javier Hernandez, Rafael Marquez, Tim Howard, Landon Donavan and errr Freddy Adu.

It does clash with Ceefax though.
                                                                                                                    How would it be all Mexicans in the Rose Bowl? Surely there will be plenty of Yanks at that game?
                                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Fk. WOW the Chem Brothers

kinda glad i wasnt there now. that would have been too much
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 23:42.

Comment

Been informed about a job in Oz by an ex that is leaving the job and coming home to Ireland that I'd be qualified and been asked to forward a CV on. I'd bea muppet not too right given Irleland in the current state its in right? Would have to sort out something on my apt that bought through the affordable housing scheme tho and know the rules for renting out are quite strict in that regard.

BBC2 now HERE WE GO!!!!

gtfo
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 23:59.

Comment

How good would a nice pills n trips combo been at that Chems set tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X