don't cook with this.
    Reasons for this?
    airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        don't cook with this.
        Good point , up to a few months ago I was cooking with this thinking it was the same as olive oil and himself told me that its only used for salads and stuff??? so please enlighten me!
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

McIlroy/McDowell v Furyk/Snedeker
          Donald/Garcia v Mickelson/Bradley
          Westwood/Molinari v Duffner/Z Johnson
          Poulter/Rose v Stricker/Woods

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Reasons for this?
            too tired for real answer but

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            because boiling point too low?
            cha ching

+ smoking point more importantly

Also
            Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            Good point , up to a few months ago I was cooking with this thinking it was the same as olive oil and himself told me that its only used for salads and stuff??? so please enlighten me!
            and cha ching. Himself's on the ball.

Comment

don't cook with this.
              really? fuck stuff has changed in 2 years need to get caught up on the research. All just real butter now then?

Comment

Flash point, not boiling point.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  really? fuck stuff has changed in 2 years need to get caught up on the research. All just real butter now then?
                  talking of real butter, I am a butter addict as in teeth marks on the toast job! What is the best substitute ? is Flora light good?
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    assume they mean regular olive oil rather than extra virgin no?

real butter is unreal when frying mushrooms
                    airport, lol

Comment

Flopped four 4s in the Big 4.40. Surely i deserve some sort of bonus for that?
                      airport, lol

Comment

talking of real butter, I am a butter addict as in teeth marks on the toast job! What is the best substitute ? is Flora light good?
                        real butter

Comment

assume they mean regular olive oil rather than extra virgin no?

real butter is unreal when frying mushrooms
                          Ha I did actually! Lob the old extra virgin on the salads though.

@satnav there is no substitute for real butter iin both terms of what is good for you and taste just dont go caking it on

Comment

Coconut Oil!
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

my absolute favorite butter mmmm just too expensive.

Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

c'mon people, google's second result!
                                    Largest online community empowering people to lead a healthy and green lifestyle while taking action on important causes such as human rights, animal welfare and global warming.

Basically nutty oils are most stable. (peanuts are not nuts though!)

Coconut oil is my current kick. http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products...FaTHtAodkRoA1g

But it's such a stable oil that even if it is refined it's not a bad option. No need to spend that much on it tbh.

Comment

Largest online community empowering people to lead a healthy and green lifestyle while taking action on important causes such as human rights, animal welfare and global warming.

Coconut oil is my current kick. http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products...FaTHtAodkRoA1g

But it's such a stable oil that even if it is refined it's not a bad option. No need to spend that much on it tbh.
                                      ok sold on the coconut oil but can I pick it up in Tesco? or is it only in some fancy shop at a huge price?
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

ok sold on the coconut oil but can I pick it up in Tesco? or is it only in some fancy shop at a huge price?
                                        should be able to get it in tesco. Look in the "foreign" foods aisle. I always get coconut milk etc here as it's usually cheaper than in the normal aisles.

If you're near any asian food shops they'll stock it too.

Be warned/aware that it's not a liquid oil. It's like solidified honey at room temperature, so don't freak out that it doesn't pour!

Comment

should be able to get it in tesco. Look in the "foreign" foods aisle. I always get coconut milk etc here as it's usually cheaper than in the normal aisles.

If you're near any asian food shops they'll stock it too.

Be warned/aware that it's not a liquid oil. It's like solidified honey at room temperature, so don't freak out that it doesn't pour!
                                          Jar or bottle?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Jar or bottle?
                                            whatever you can get your paws on! (I get a tub / jar)

Comment

Cant get it in Tesco here afaik. Couldnt get it in the massive Tesco Extra in Naas so doubtful other smaller stores stock it.

Holland and Barrett. (quite expensive)
                                              Other 'Health food' shops.
                                              Maybe Lidl.
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Rather than the nutrition thread, i take it goose fat is all good also ?
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                  Cant get it in Tesco here afaik. Couldnt get it in the massive Tesco Extra in Naas so doubtful other smaller stores stock it.

Maybe Lidl.
                                                  Ok have a health food shop here in town so will check it out tomorrow! My hair is fucked from bleach so gonna lash some in there too!
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Mum got some in Dunnes last week.

Comment

I think we should start up a thread and ask you questions about oils. Like a well but about oils
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I think we should start up a thread and ask you questions about oils. Like a well but about oils
                                                        I can sort the massage oils
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                          what rag was that in pure sxxxx.

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2012/09/19/rally-driver-admits-he-has-no-idea-what-co-driver-is-talking-about/
                                                          Last edited by Frossach; 27-09-12, 22:42.

Comment

Comment

People re raising to isolate on bubble of satellite so frustrating
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Maybe Lidl.
                                                                Try here.

Although the Asian food store maybe less expensive.

Have ye tried Ghee ? (snigger obv )

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                  €10 a day with breakfast and dinner already covered under the household budget should be grand to live on for a few weeks if no beer? Trying to save for spectacular night out late in October to make up for missing the 'meeting the wife' anniversary last year. tbh, i wasn't even sure that day was still 'a thing' after getting married, but she was a bit upset last year. Costs seeming to add up though - €250 for a meal, €100 for a nice hotel, and would guess there will be another €150 incidentals along the way. Sounds like an awful lot to be spending on one night out.
                                                                  Jesus, what are you gonna be eating 18 year old virgins?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                    Jesus, what are you gonna be eating 18 year old virgins?
                                                                    The 18 year old extra virgins are bad for ya.

Comment

Oil Well ?

Comment

well oiled?

Comment

Cutting out a little bit of butter on your morning toast is not going to make you thin, it's just going to make you not enjoy your morning toast.

There, i said it.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            Cutting out a little bit of butter on your morning toast is not going to make you thin, it's just going to make you not enjoy your morning toast.

There, i said it.
                                                                            There's about 70 calories in 10g of butter. That's 490 calories a week and 25,000+ calories a year extra if you take butter on your toast in the morning. I cut it out ages ago, you don't need it

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              There's about 70 calories in 10g of butter. That's 490 calories a week and 25,000+ calories a year extra if you take butter on your toast in the morning. I cut it out ages ago, you don't need it
                                                                              Buzzkillington.jpg

Comment

ITM in hot 44 from 4.40 sat. Step back Moneymaker its my day
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

But, butter isn't bad for you. The toast is worse than a bit of butter.

Comment

Flushdraw and Andy go for lunch!

Finally a full video of "Think" by Aretha Franklin in The Blues Brothers.

Comment

boom
                                                                                      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 44 Tournament, 2000/4000 Blinds 500 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t60706)
                                                                                      UTG (t38526)
                                                                                      UTG+1 (t70793)
                                                                                      MP1 (t71455)
                                                                                      Hero (MP2) (t45302)
                                                                                      CO (t30453)
                                                                                      Button (t40268)
                                                                                      SB (t76402)

Hero's M: 4.53

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, Q
                                                                                      2 folds, MP1 bets t70955 (All-In), Hero calls t44802 (All-In), 4 folds

Flop: (t99604) 3, 9, J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t99604) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t99604) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t99604

Results below:
                                                                                      SPOILER

MP1 had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                                                                      Hero had A, Q (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t99604

edit: AA<99 for the chip lead. On fumes now
                                                                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 28-09-12, 00:53.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

UL with the aces Honda, still time. Take it down!
                                                                                        /

Keep getting an avast warning when I open the BBV btw. Someone prob posted a dodgy link.

Comment

Jez Honda that was puke, 250k pot to take the chip lead, spin it up!!!!

Comment

Sick was going so well. Hopefully i can get a double up here and go a little deeper
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                              But, butter isn't bad for you. The toast is worse than a bit of butter.
                                                                                              Obviously! But that wasn't why i posted

Comment

10g of butter is too much for toast.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Back up 8/25 Lets do this..
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

OK people on facebook your drinking guinness thanks for the pictures. I had loads last weekend and managed not to put up one picture
                                                                                                    lol I know, right?!?

Saps.

Here is my last orders.

Comment

They do look great in fairness
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

They do look great in fairness
                                                                                                        I drank them, better than my usual heino but the night thats in it ya know.

Comment

I had to scroll across to see your 4th pint CHD, I'm disappinted to have to scroll so little.

Honda 5/18 with 8k up top, GOGOGOGOGO!!!

Comment

Ordered 8 , asked for 4 and 4 so they don't all settle at once.

Or I googled the pic.

Only one is true, in reality I ordered 9 €3 a pint, nice gesture from the local.

EDIT 3 of us, 3 each. I couldnt drink 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                              I had to scroll across to see your 4th pint CHD, I'm disappinted to have to scroll so little.

Honda 5/18 with 8k up top, GOGOGOGOGO!!!
                                                                                                              Nice payday already for you. keep er lit, glgl

Comment

Whose final tabling what? Caf or eamonn?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  Whose final tabling what? Caf or eamonn?
                                                                                                                  EH has $430 locked up now and down to 10

Comment

Face book really is some heap of shit.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Final table now, gl Honda

Comment

Fuck your eamonhonda
                                                                                                                        I've a horse outside.

glgl

Comment

Funny thing is. If the sat finished earlier id have probably taken the tourney dollars
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X