Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd happily neck a bottle of Desparados at 2 in the morning, what seems to be the problem? Man up Dice

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      David Gest playing the video machine in the Aquarium. Done about 12k so far. Wierd lookin' dude but quite affable.
      He's back for more! Resisting all our entreaties to play poker. Would be considerably cheaper imo
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

He's back for more! Resisting all our entreaties to play poker. Would be considerably cheaper imo
        What's he doing in Ireland and how come you're on the BBV after working hours?
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
          What's he doing in Ireland and how come you're on the BBV after working hours?
          No idea, he's clearly a major degen though.

Comment

What video thingy is he playing? Roulette?

Comment

7/16 in hot $44.
              half alseep though with a fuck of a headache behind my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                What video thingy is he playing? Roulette?
                It's the video slot machine yoke

Comment

No idea, he's clearly a major degen though.
                  ask him what Michael Jackson was really like the melty head weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                    ask him what Michael Jackson was really like the melty head weirdo
                    Vera is chatting him up atm

He does have a funny face

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                      7/16 in hot $44.
                      half alseep though with a fuck of a headache behind my eye.
                      gone in 8th for 1k.
                      of course the chippie will hit the ace from space ffs
                      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 44 Tournament, 15000/30000 Blinds 3750 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t1701581)
                      Hero (SB) (t236776)
                      BB (t167020)
                      UTG (t529381)
                      UTG+1 (t619353)
                      MP1 (t188584)
                      MP2 (t416651)
                      CO (t184654)

Hero's M: 3.16

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                      5 folds, Button bets t1697831 (All-In), Hero calls t218026 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t526052) A, 9, J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t526052) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t526052) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t526052

Clipleader Button with A2

Comment

Second in the Boyles Firday game again.. Just can't win that damn thing. Played absolutely shite the whole way through though so can't complain. Also got me out of a bit of a hole for the night. Blessed to escape with a small profit after playing so badly all night.

Comment

David Gest playing the video machine in the Aquarium. Done about 12k so far. Wierd lookin' dude but quite affable.
                          Cool, there in 5

Comment

I suspect Raoul Stuntman has acquired a clever phone hence the late night posting on location

Comment

I know this is a longshot but if anyone has an all ireland ticket for sale, my father and his brother would love to go.(mayo v donegal) í would pay a good price
                              Last edited by poprock; 15-09-12, 02:00.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                  Would live wherever that is with her !
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Just about to fall asleep when this absolutely gigantic spider decides to run across my bed from nowhere. Obv jump up like a big girl before turing on the light and beating the shit out of it with a shoe. They don't even usually bother me that much but a little creeped out and paranoid now. Should have took a pic before killing it, it was huge.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Just had a look at the football fixtures for the weekend.. WTF is up with the abomination of a Sunday schedule?! Was dying to get back into it after the footballing wasteland that is an international weekend... One poxy game!? Reading V Spurs?! I am disappoint!

Comment

Got my Melbourne Gold Cup tickets today

Comment

I love bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            I love bingo.
                                            Are you winning mates?

Comment

Scared RD & the pan faced alien outta the Aquarium. Home now with 1k in the pocket. No idea what happened really?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                Second in the Boyles Firday game again.. Just can't win that damn thing. Played absolutely shite the whole way through though so can't complain. Also got me out of a bit of a hole for the night. Blessed to escape with a small profit after playing so badly all night.
                                                Done half my stack on a bluff...Other half went with Aces
                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                    Fair point. Starting to feel the pressure of being nearly 35 where everything needs to be done now or else (40 seems like a cutoff point for being firmly on track for what you want to eventually end up doing), but sure if young 20s then grand to spend year or two on QFA and then make the mind up whether to do CFA.
                                                    QFA would add nothing to your CV Hitch and it'll be the minimum requirement to work for Paul, if not now then in the next few years. Not even in the same league as CFA. You're comparing an internationally recognised masters with an Irish specific diploma.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                        Just about to fall asleep when this absolutely gigantic spider decides to run across my bed from nowhere. Obv jump up like a big girl before turing on the light and beating the shit out of it with a shoe. They don't even usually bother me that much but a little creeped out and paranoid now. Should have took a pic before killing it, it was huge.
                                                        Spent an hour last night with a couple of 10 year old boys last night feeding this monster craneflies and watching her wrap them up and bring them to her larder, then come back and repair the web before taking the next one. So cool. Its amazing that when you get the kids engaged the Mammies who would normally run a mile from a spider were wanting to have a look too.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Scared RD & the pan faced alien outta the Aquarium. Home now with 1k in the pocket. No idea what happened really?
                                                          I had to leave after yer man asked 'where are ye from?' for the fifteenth time. He refused to believe that 'Dublin' was an acceptable answer.

You must have gone on a serious heater, wp

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Where did you get it? Just curious, as it was out of stock/unavailable anywhere I looked a few weeks ago. I ended up getting a Motorola xoom 2 ME, as it was well reduced in price. still shocked it's on android 3.2.2. I mean ffs google own motorola mobility, and still no ics
                                                            Got it in PC world in Blanch

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Spent an hour last night with a couple of 10 year old boys last night feeding this monster craneflies and watching her wrap them up and bring them to her larder, then come back and repair the web before taking the next one. So cool. Its amazing that when you get the kids engaged the Mammies who would normally run a mile from a spider were wanting to have a look too.
                                                              Spider's probably on the web somewhere posting a graph of how well he ran last night.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Disappointingly infrequent bingo updates last night.

Think I'm fully coming around to the continental-style breakfast idea. Open slice of nice bread, good butter spread generously, a nice mature cheddar and pop some Aldi salami on top. Its a breakfast of kings. How the fck did we ever decide to go down the route of eating rice krispies instead?
                                                                  That sounds like lunch.
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Good old Darwins law... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1880348.html

Comment

Weighed myself on my digital scales yesterday and then on my brothers. There was a 7-8 pound difference. Ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                        Weighed myself on my digital scales yesterday and then on my brothers. There was a 7-8 pound difference. Ffs.
                                                                        Seems cheap enough for the added digital precision!
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Do Irish spiders bite? I say no. Gf says yes.
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

sandwich for lunch is very depressing, no?
                                                                              Yes. I'm sick of sandwiches and lunch. Seems like a lot of work to do something else, apart from eating out.

Sandwich for breakfast sounds more depressing. Fuck sandwiches.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Argentina allover Australia like a cheap suit 16-6 atm with 20 mins to go.
                                                                                    must say Argentina are really making a good fist of it in their first ever 4 nations made New Zealand really work for their win and had a very impressive draw with South africa.

edit.
                                                                                    obviously sprung the BBV curse on them by posting here Australia just scored a converted try 13-16 now
                                                                                    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 15-09-12, 11:25.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

...

Comment

LOL Argentina, they may overtake Ireland as the perennial heroic losers!
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

fucking stupid BBV
                                                                                          Australia leading now 20-19

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

right Im buying an iphone I can afford about €25 a month closer to 20 would be nice and 30 at an absolute stretch. Where is the best place to get pimped out?

Comment

A prem league accumulator is a must to get through Saturday at work.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Is there a handy way to send txts to a uk mob without being charged. Three are charging me.

Comment

Baaaahhhhh

Comment

Is there a handy way to send txts to a uk mob without being charged. Three are charging me.
                                                                                                    Cabbage, search the play store for it.

It links to your free web texts, i use it for int texts all the time with no issues.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

nvm
                                                                                                      Last edited by Jibzzzz; 15-09-12, 12:50.

Comment

Do 3 do webtexts? Vodafone give me 600 a month so always use that when texting home

Comment

Feel sorry for the ref in the West Ham Norwich game, he's just chasing long balls up and down the pitch all half, midfields non existent!
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Cabbage, search the play store for it.

It links to your free web texts, i use it for int texts all the time with no issues.
                                                                                                            Isn't that a Finkle term of abuse?
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I have a little free matched bet offer,
                                                                                                              Somebody tell me what to bet on?
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                I have a little free matched bet offer,
                                                                                                                Somebody tell me what to bet on?
                                                                                                                Llanelli Scarlets to beat Connacht by more than 5 points 10/11 maybe 6 points

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                  Llanelli Scarlets to beat Connacht by more than 5 points 10/11 maybe 6 points
                                                                                                                  Much obliged sir.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                    Much obliged sir.
                                                                                                                    3 points down poor start

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      3 points down poor start
                                                                                                                      Meh, got on a -1 hc in play @ 1.90
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                                                                                                        Do 3 do webtexts? Vodafone give me 600 a month so always use that when texting home
                                                                                                                        Yup.

On a side note, I have an app 'EirText' for my iPhone which allows me to send web texts from my phone, I find it very handy to text people up north. Basically, you just register your web text account login details with the app & it sends them for you. It can access all networks web texting system afaik.
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        . .

Comment

The likelihood that President Obama and presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney will each net 269 electoral votes is not so far-fetched.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X