• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    Will Andy Moran be back for the final?
    Not a hope think was knee ligaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      LOL GAA Mickey Mouse administration rewarding thuggery.
      Little more than handbags : it's a mans game etc.

Comment

What did O' carrol do apart from trying to pull the Mayo lad to his feet?

Comment

will a Mayo defender get booked anytime soon?
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Dublins fitness should be enough to give them a good shout at winning this if they can concentrate on the game .
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Come on! What O'Carroll did was criminal.
              Anyway Dublin have let themselves down theycame out in the second half more interested in throwing their weight around than playing football.

Last year they were great they got rid of the Ciaran Whelan mindset and just played football, this year they are back to business as usual and the scoreline is telling the tale.

Couldn't be happier for the most unpleasant group of fairweather fans in the world.
              lol

It's this 'Dublin thuggery' you refer to. You must have missed the Kilkenny Tipp match a couple of weeks ago, if the GAA did nothing after that match they will do nothing after this.

Mayo might throw this away if they don't cop on

Comment

Rangers 0-1 down to Elgin 20 mins gone.

So much sport watched recently, 12 hours of tennis a day basically. I'm nearly all sported out.

Comment

jesus fucking christ O'Gara

Comment

a goal please!

Comment

Dublin not giving up anyway.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Team of the Decad Century sown up if they win the All-Ireland from here.

Comment

Mayo bottling it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            What did O' carrol do apart from trying to pull the Mayo lad to his feet?
                            The guy was lying on the ground clearly injured after a high tackle that itself should have been a sending off O'Carroll was picking him up and flinging him around. You can't be allowed to assault a player who is injured FFS!

Comment

So 5 mins added time??

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                Dublin are gone, panicked now
                                Oops bbv'ed Mayo.
                                Gonna have to try and reverse the curse.
                                Dubs look sure to win it from here

Comment

come on ta fuck keep tapping it over loads of time left

big heart etc etc

Comment

Mayo in full on roll around on the ground mode now.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

There you are Zod a point awarded by pisspoor linesman

Comment

The guy was lying on the ground clearly injured after a high tackle that itself should have been a sending off O'Carroll was picking him up and flinging him around. You can't be allowed to assault a player who is injured FFS!
                                        ah right I thought the mayo lad was play acting. apparently he has a broken nose so O carrol was in the wrong definitely

Comment

So 5 mins added time??
                                          Far less time lost than in Kildare Limerick game this year, that was 2 minutes

Comment

Criminal to throw that lead away.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Save of the season.

Comment

o gara you donkey

Comment

That was awful finishing from Brogan as much as a good save

Come on ta fuck

Comment

Miss of the season - any season

Comment

Mayo are really trying to lose this, shocking stuff up front

Comment

minimum 4 mins added has to be

Comment

Mcgloughlin back on should steady Mayo

Comment

what a miss

Comment

Miss of the season - any season
                                                              Spoke too soon

Comment

That McMenamen miss was pretty horrible. Mayo should have this now

Comment

ffs dublin use your head - any handbags wastes more time an suits mayo

Comment

LOL @ the ref not blowing it up making a laughing stock of the GAA

Comment

LOL @ the ref not blowing it up making a laughing stock of the GAA
                                                                      Holy hyperbole. You have issues

Comment

ffs dublin use your head - any handbags wastes more time an suits mayo
                                                                        Handbags are all they are any good at, it is what cost them the game.

Delighted for Mayo and their supporters who are pure class.

Comment

bollocks. where was that dedication and display in the first half?

Comment

disappointed for Dublin I dont deny that I have a deep dislike for Mayo. Very bitter and twisted but Dublin didnt play in the first half and that cost them. Very enjoyable game all the same

Comment

They'll be dancing in the fields of Achill Island tonight.

Comment

Absolutely in bits after the picnic, feel like I have been in a car crash I have that many bruises

went looking for the rave tent which was hidden deep in the woods. I must have fell over at least 10 branches/trees., Also fell into a bunch of nettles while taking a wee , huge rash on my backside and all down my arm.!found it eventually and danced my socks off till 6am with a right rough bunch from Dublin lol

Left the picnic around 7 am to get a taxi home, bumped into Tom Kitt on my way out , I must have looked a right sight

Cant wait to get to bed tonight at around 8.
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                Last edited by SatNav; 02-09-12, 16:16.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

what are Utd up to

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                    Absolutely in bits after the picnic, feel like I have been in a car crash I have that many bruises

went looking for the rave tent which was hidden deep in the woods. I must have fell over at least 10 branches/trees., Also fell into a bunch of nettles while taking a wee , huge rash on my backside and all down my arm.!found it eventually and danced my socks off till 6am with a right rough bunch from Dublin lol

Left the picnic around 7 am to get a taxi home, bumped into Tom Kitt on my way out , I must have looked a right sight

Cant wait to get to bed tonight at around 8.
                                                                                    lol you only went for 1 day ffs! Try the whole weekend next time

Comment

LOL @ Spillane Only point he has to make is that its so hard to win back to back all Irelands
                                                                                      OK Pat we get it you're a Superstar

Comment

lol you only went for 1 day ffs! Try the whole weekend next time
                                                                                        I actually would not be able for it, no word of a lie.
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Mayo have got very good at the cynical fouling, worrying for them that they had to resort to it so often. Contrast that with Donegal who rarely give away a free in a scoring position, this coupled with the lack of composure in front of goal by Mayo at times makes me think Donegal will win the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                            huge rash on my backside
                                                                                            Pics or GTFO etc.

Comment

Evra's become a liability.

Comment

The first thing that should be done is to separate a referee from his umpires. The referees use the same umpires from there locality. These are guys who are happy to wander along to a junior B game on a Sunday morning. Why cant up and coming referees be drafted in to umpire.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Its very simple really - an extra card should be brought in for cynical fouls so the player who commits one is sin binned for 10 minutes. Yellow cards should be used for all other cautions and reds for dismissal.

Personally I think it would free up the game a lot more but you would have to trust refs to implement the rules properly

Comment

Its very simple really - an extra card should be brought in for cynical fouls so the player who commits one is sin binned for 10 minutes. Yellow cards should be used for all other cautions and reds for dismissal.

Personally I think it would free up the game a lot more but you would have to trust refs to implement the rules properly
                                                                                                    You still will always pull that cynical foul that more or less ends the game there as Mayo did.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

lol RVP

Comment

The mayo forward, off the ball, turned and ran at o`carroll, put his head dow and ran into his arm. Wasnt a high challenge as thr ball wasnt even in play.

Comment

I think I spot a small flaw in your otherwise flawless plan

Hopefully McGee's committee will at least do that as well as remove timekeeping from them.

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                                                                                                            lol RVP
                                                                                                            FF horror stuff when your captain misses a peno 12 point swing

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                              You still will always pull that cynical foul that more or less ends the game there as Mayo did.
                                                                                                              yeah but it will cut out all the shit of fouling out the field to slow down attacks or tripping someone going for a goal etcc. You cant stop it all of course

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                The mayo forward, off the ball, turned and ran at o`carroll, put his head dow and ran into his arm. Wasnt a high challenge as thr ball wasnt even in play.
                                                                                                                Eh?
                                                                                                                I think O'Carrol was assaulting the guy who was badly injured after being poleaxed by McMahon ??? Maybe it was a different lad but I don't think so.

Comment

Dublin supremacy

Comment

LOL @ Spillane Only point he has to make is that its so hard to win back to back all Irelands
                                                                                                                    OK Pat we get it you're a Superstar
                                                                                                                    A quite considerable sample size indicates that he is correct in that assertion. Hardly a controversial opinion now is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                      FF horror stuff when your captain misses a peno 12 point swing
                                                                                                                      So bitter I even refuse to put him in my FF team

Comment

fucking hell.

Still gets his hat trick

Comment

Lol RVP
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X