X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    Go to my computer, double click on the DVD drive (prob called D: or E,
    Have a look around in there. Hopefully its straight forward.

I was drinking local Pilsner when in Canada. GF's brother in law had the fridge stocked with it so I just went with his choice and bought two cases.
    Didn't see that Caribou. The different colours intrigued me so I went and had a look online. I see the orange is called Honey Lager. I've no idea if it would taste similar but I was drinking a honey lager in NY and it was probably the nicest beer I've ever had. Was an irish pub near broadway, they had lots of house microbrews, that was one. Been wrecking my head to find a substitute.
    You have alot of dinners to update us on.

@Situation/rekop dog - talking some shite in that Ireland, Scotland, Wales thread. At least your McGeady post was accurate.

BINGO UPDATE

Up 17 buyins at 1c level. Upswing commencing.

Comment

Down 40 buyins at 1c.

Tomorrows a new day.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        You have alot of dinners to update us on.
        Last month was lots of fried foods, fries, wings and burgers. As it was a big oul holiday.

This month is incredibly boring as I'm trying to make a lower weight division.

#updated

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          No, definitely not. Nor any of the IRA deaths. But then neither did the UK use those deaths to invade and kill huge portions of of the Irish population despite only a miniscule minority being responsible (and then, to continue the bad analogy, decide to also invade Spain because they happen to have the same religion). Instead the UK engaged in a process of peace talks that respectfully addressed the long history of conflict between both sides and even apologised, under Tony Blair, for the UK's own past atrocities.

There's a big difference between US and UK attitudes and behaviours and this should reflect on the matter. I don't remember the US ever apologising for any of their geopolitical schemes which led to innocent deaths - such as the many many thousands of children killed in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghan.

/anyway feck you BK. Was just about to drop dead asleep having been up since 4am and long journey home, so will leave it at that, but perhaps return to it in the morning.
          Ah well if your sorry for what they did then sure its all grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
            Ah well if your sorry for what they did then sure its all grand.
            Bad point, badly made

Comment

Oh, what have i started.....

I feel sorry for the victims of 11th September.

I really didnt like the grief industry that built up around it to exploit peoples fears and advance the agendas of those who basically ignored the warnings.

Which i unfortunately think of on September 11th just as much as the victims.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                theres trolling and theres trollable topics. This is neither

Ive lost any respect for you that i held through all the bs you've gone through on this site.

Why cant you be the decent sounds fella ive met in person???

#inconsideratefkr
                sorry you feel that way

Comment

if you are looking to pass away 20 mins then i would suggest grabbing a fist of spare underpants and jumping on board with this guy.

road, racing, isle, of, man, tt, mad, sunday, econoloft, Cookstown, 100, Supersport, 600cc, Road, Race, honda, cbr600rr, bullet, cam, FW, Developments, Motorcycle, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Bike, Suzuki, Stunt, loft, conversions, Wheelie, MTC, EXHAUSTS, KAIS, performance, Suspension, Irish, Championship, makerfield, timber, crash, moto, gp, wsb, bsb, Putoline, Oil, BMW (Organization), BMW Motorrad (Brand), Isle Of Man (Country), BMW S1000RR, Wheelie (Fictional Character)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    It stands for Long Term Evolution, and as zod has said, is essentially 4g. Will be years before we get it here though, even the UK only doing trials at the moment, no sign here at all, but plenty of countries have some form of it already.
                    There is a network coming online in the UK with it this year or very early next year. It's basically ready.

From discussions with people in the industry it seems like the real benefit to LTE is all going to be major cost reductions at the back end (and would theoretically allow the regulator to force roaming costs to nil).
                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      I find it really hard to give a shite about 9/11 tbh. If you yourself spend years doing bad things abroad its only a matter of time before someone gets their own back
                      Havent read past this post yet and am turning off computer now.

You obviously didnt lose someone in 9/11. Some people did.

Fuck You

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        This is what happens when the Government takes control of the liquor. Local stuff isn't much cheaper.

SPOILER
                        Lucky larger ftw
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                          What has any of that got to do with the lunatics rioting and people being killed!! No crappy youtube video should ever elicit such a response!! And that is all that video is, I'd say there are millions of provocative and racist videos on youtube, none of which should ever result in people being killed!! I can only hope that what went on in Libya didn't stem from that.
                          I agree completely. I believe though that this video was made and explicitly promoted in North Africa just to elicit this response. Its a stupidly provocative load of crap which would certainly be banned in most European countries. Unlike 'The Dictator' which terrible and all as it is does at least merit discussion and is constructed so that it can be seen as satire, this crap has no other purpose than to inflame sectarian and race hatred.
                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-09-12, 09:14.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just got a letter/quote from FBD as the house insurance is nearly up €493 WTF. Anybody any recommendations???
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                              Just got a letter/quote from FBD as the house insurance is nearly up €493 WTF. Anybody any recommendations???
                              Don't get insurance and try not burn down your house
                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                Don't get insurance and try not burn down your house
                                Oh God no. I am funny about those kind of things. My friend didnt bother renewing hers ,its out about 1 year now. I told her she was fucking mental
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Oh God no. I am funny about those kind of things. My friend didnt bother renewing hers ,its out about 1 year now. I told her she was fucking mental
                                  Have you claimed much off it?

Comment

Have you claimed much off it?
                                    Laptop and freezer contents and a phone. but thats over 10 years!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

how many was in the last year?
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        how many was in the last year?
                                        one.
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          I agree completely. I believe though that this video was made and explicitly promoted in North Africa just to elicit this response. Its a stupidly provocative load of crap which would certainly be banned in most European countries. Unlike 'The Dictator' which terrible and all as it is does at least merit discussion and is constructed so that it can be seen as satire, this crap has no other purpose than to inflame sectarian and race hatred.
                                          They could have responded by making an equally offensive video lampooning the original, could have just requested it get taken down from youtube and the user banned or taken any number of actions appropriate to civilised people.

Video's probably a load of shit, didn't watch it, but the actions of vast swathes of religious people when people insult their imaginary friends is a million times the bigger scourge on the planet.

And by the way, to whoever made the comment that Muhammed was "a bit of a pedo", he was in fact an illiterate goatherd who had a nine year old wife (along with a dozen others), and yes the marriage was consummated.

Comment

I'd actually better log off for the day!

Comment

Don't insure unless you feel you have to Michelle. What would be your normal attitute to insurance? Do you have 3rd party or fully comp car insurance? If you are hiring a car, would you pay the extra insurance to cover the excess in the event of an accident?

Comment

freezer contents? So I had 2 tangle twisters, a goodfellas pizza, 3 chicken fillets and a tub filled with some unidentifiable leftovers I stuck in there a while back.

Adjuster must have loved that conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Don't insure unless you feel you have to Michelle. What would be your normal attitute to insurance? Do you have 3rd party or fully comp car insurance? If you are hiring a car, would you pay the extra insurance to cover the excess in the event of an accident?
                                                  I just think house insurance is so important. Jesus if the house burnt down. you are fucked then.

I always had fully comp on car this yr I changed to 3rd party .
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Stop claiming for a HTC Sensation on the insurance and then selling the phone on done deal you dope! I kind of remember you saying that to me and bragging about making a profit on getting the S3.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      They could have responded by making an equally offensive video lampooning the original, could have just requested it get taken down from youtube and the user banned or taken any number of actions appropriate to civilised people.

Video's probably a load of shit, didn't watch it, but the actions of vast swathes of religious people when people insult their imaginary friends is a million times the bigger scourge on the planet.

And by the way, to whoever made the comment that Muhammed was "a bit of a pedo", he was in fact an illiterate goatherd who had a nine year old wife (along with a dozen others), and yes the marriage was consummated.
                                                      Of course they could have but that was never the most likely outcome, and the religious nuts who made the film made it to get the response that they did. Thats all I'm saying.
                                                      Agree 100% with the rest.

Comment

Stop claiming for a HTC Sensation on the insurance and then selling the phone on done deal you dope! I kind of remember you saying that to me and bragging about making a profit on getting the S3.
                                                        I never sold a htc ya fecking eejit!!

sold the the iphone that fell down the toilet alright!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I would have thought house insurance is one that people should have.

Your insurance is more likely going up due to cork people building their houses on flood plains and rather than giving up and moving keep repairing and getting comfortable in time for the now seasonal heavy rainfall and resultant floods.

Comment

I never sold a htc ya fecking eejit!!
                                                            Or whatever phone you had before the S3...What phone did you claim for?

Comment

I just think house insurance is so important. Jesus if the house burnt down. you are fucked then.

I always had fully comp on car this yr I changed to 3rd party .
                                                              Check to see if your rebuild costs are too high given the reduced cost in that area of the economy. Shop around. No way I cut back on the bare minimum insurance in that area unless I was completely fucked.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Or whatever phone you had before the S3...What phone did you claim for?
                                                                Ya htc .
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Of course they could have but that was never the most likely outcome, and the religious nuts who made the film made it to get the response that they did. Thats all I'm saying.
                                                                  Agree 100% with the rest.
                                                                  In a way, I'm all for this sort of videos - if it wasn't for the potential harm to completely innocent people I wouldn't even qualify the statement.

What would it take for decent people to ever behave the way huge numbers of Muslims can be incited to by retarded shit like cartoons and youtube videos? It's tough for me to think of anything you could possibly do to me that would make me basically decide to go out and hunt down innocent people to murder.

The more people are woken up to the utter incompatibility of Islam (IMO all religions, but certainly Islam is the most obvious at the moment) with decent, civilised life the better, even if the awareness is raised by crass and cynical pretences at humour.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                    Check to see if your rebuild costs are too high given the reduced cost in that area of the economy. Shop around. No way I cut back on the bare minimum insurance in that area unless I was completely fucked.
                                                                    house only worth 150 k now and thats what is on policy contents up to 20 percent of the buildings sum insured.

Ill ring around to a few others when I get the chance.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

That film is deliberatly provocative racist nonsense and was created and promoted exactly to generate this response. It would be quite right to ban it.
                                                                      Yes, censorship has always worked so well for us in the past. Let's organise a public burning while we're at it.

freedom of speech is so inconvenient isn't it. People tend to say things that other people don't like.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I had a claim in there for Tony's laptop. I was paying €11.06 a month. I then got a new quote for this year AFTER I had the laptop claim which would have been more than your phone one and I am now paying €6.11

I am with Ulster Bank and they switched the house insurance to Aviva and it's not bad at all. Covered new for old etc and it's a decent enough policy.

Even if she did.. why post that up here? look what happened to the situation and the quiz..

But I do remember her dropping the iphone down toilet (well played since it's an iphone!) and drying it out in rice etc and punting it.

I think the topic should be dropped.

Comment

In a way, I'm all for this sort of videos - if it wasn't for the potential harm to completely innocent people I wouldn't even qualify the statement.

What would it take for decent people to ever behave the way huge numbers of Muslims can be incited to by retarded shit like cartoons and youtube videos? It's tough for me to think of anything you could possibly do to me that would make me basically decide to go out and hunt down innocent people to murder.

The more people are woken up to the utter incompatibility of Islam (IMO all religions, but certainly Islam is the most obvious at the moment) with decent, civilised life the better, even if the awareness is raised by crass and cynical pretences at humour.
                                                                          There is a world of difference between the ridicule and contempt that religion should be held up to and the kind of incitement to hatred and raw racism that is in this film. This thing is no Life of Brian, its not even a Passion of the Christ

Whether we like it or not most of the world choose to live within their bubbles of delusion, it would be great if they didn't and we could move towards breaking down what is just one of the many barriers between peoples. But we have to live right here and now with the consequences of their ridiculous belief systems.
                                                                          The reason we have laws that are designed to limit peoples rights to express religious and racist hatred is because we need them and unpleasant and all as it is to have to have limits on free speech having such rules makes it far easier for people from disparate cultures to live together in modern multicultural societies.

Comment

Wahooooo!

Citi offered me the job too!!

Now got to make a big enough decision!
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                              Wahooooo!

Congrats. you must have some head on your shoulders to be offered 2 jobs when most of the country cant even get one!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

There is a world of difference between the ridicule and contempt that religion should be held up to and the kind of incitement to hatred and raw racism that is in this film. This thing is no Life of Brian, its not even a Passion of the Christ

Whether we like it or not most of the world choose to live within their bubbles of delusion, it would be great if they didn't and we could move towards breaking down what is just one of the many barriers between peoples. But we have to live right here and now with the consequences of their ridiculous belief systems.
                                                                                The reason we have laws that are designed to limit peoples rights to express religious and racist hatred is because we need them and unpleasant and all as it is to have to have limits on free speech having such rules makes it far easier for people from disparate cultures to live together in modern multicultural societies.
                                                                                I have a sort of depressing and fatalistic notion in my head that there will need to be some sort of breaking point particularly with Islam, and much and all as the kid gloves and cringeworthy "respect" it gets afforded make it easier in the short term, I think stuff like the cartoons are just a window into the future (gonna stop referencing the video as you've made it clear there's more sinister forces at play therein).

Respect for Islam and its disgusting stances on things like apostasy, gay people, "infidels" and its treatment of women is basically a euphemism for fear that if we stand up to it they'll blow the shit out of us, let's call a spade a spade. That can't go on forever.

Edit to say I have no problem with religious people living their lives by their own values as individuals, but all of the actual religions themselves by their own laws are concerned with inflicting themselves upon non-believers which is toxic to my soul (for want of a better phrase). Islam is obviously the most overt in this sense in the modern era but every one of the major religions are guilty of it.
                                                                                Last edited by Keane; 13-09-12, 16:16.

Comment

People should be able to walk around any area, at any time without fear of being robbed/killed/raped etc.

This is idealist, and unfortunately far from the truth.

The West knows not to walk around with a hand full of £50 notes in certain areas of our world.

The West knows (Well I thought we fucking knew), that some people that have shown themselves to be easily aggravated and militant are deeply offended by certain things that The West can do.

There's a bonfire waiting to be lit somewhere, ideally it would have been taken apart years ago, but it's foolish and ignorant to pretend its not there.

The film-makers lit a match and threw it.

Comment

Wahooooo!

Congrats.

But there is some interesting threads about on Citi. Wouldn't work in that enviroment - no chance.

Comment

drive to cavan,look for anyone called Quinn and thank them for the tax ya bollix
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      try this crowd,friend of mine reckons they're good http://www.libertyinsurance.ie/?adve...FcRO4QodMzoAcg

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                      I would have thought house insurance is one that people should have.

Your insurance is more likely going up due to cork people building their houses on flood plains and rather than giving up and moving keep repairing and getting comfortable in time for the now seasonal heavy rainfall and resultant floods.
                                                                                      to be fair,we dont build houses in flood plains down in cork....we build houses with views that adjust Seasonally
                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                          Congrats.

But there is some interesting threads about on Citi. Wouldn't work in that enviroment - no chance.
                                                                                          Yeah I know. I read them. I posted in here about it last week. Without sounding like Im trying to defend Citi (cos I havent a clue really) but its much much more likely that an unhappy employee starts a thread and other unhappy employees sound off.

With 2000 staff, theres bound to be a few.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

PM me when you get a chance Michelle, I'll have a look at it for you...

Comment

Yeah I know. I read them. I posted in here about it last week. Without sounding like Im trying to defend Citi (cos I havent a clue really) but its much much more likely that an unhappy employee starts a thread and other unhappy employees sound off.

With 2000 staff, theres bound to be a few.
                                                                                              True. I don't care either way. But from reading it, sounds like free overtime/weekends are commonplace and lots of politics. Doubt they were making it up espicially about the free work!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                There's brilliant songify version of that out somewhere.

Comment

Give the Muslims a break. I would be annoyed to if I had the following
                                                                                                  1-heading to the pub and not drinking
                                                                                                  2-spotting chicks all dressed head to toe in black burkas
                                                                                                  3-wake up in the morning and not allowed a lovely fry
                                                                                                  4-sand constantly everywhere cause i live in a dessert
                                                                                                  5-everyone in the world only hanging out with me cause I have oil and they will fuck off into space when it has ran out and wont share the rocket plans or help us build any so will be staying put.

Culturally sensitive.

Comment

free overtime/weekends are commonplace and lots of politics.
                                                                                                    you've just described every large corporation in history

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                      Give the Muslims a break. I would be annoyed to if I had the following
                                                                                                      1-heading to the pub and not drinking
                                                                                                      2-spotting chicks all dressed head to toe in black burkas
                                                                                                      3-wake up in the morning and not allowed a lovely fry
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      I've played cricket with quite a few Muslims who are very fond of the black stuff, one or two of them have even been known to tuck into a breakfast roll

It's all about degrees of interpretation. Could you imagine how mental the West would be if everyone interpreted the bible literally? Try working your way through a restaurant menu with the below in mind:

“Speak to the children of Israel, saying, ‘These are the animals which you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth: 3 Among the animals, whatever divides the hoof, having cloven hooves and chewing the cud—that you may eat. 4 Nevertheless these you shall not eat among those that chew the cud or those that have cloven hooves: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; 5 the rock hyrax, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; 6 the hare, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; 7 and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. 8 Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch. They are unclean to you.

9 ‘These you may eat of all that are in the water: whatever in the water has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers—that you may eat. 10 But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you. 11 They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.

13 ‘And these you shall regard as an abomination among the birds; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, 14 the kite, and the falcon after its kind; 15 every raven after its kind, 16 the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind; 17 the little owl, the fisher owl, and the screech owl; 18 the white owl, the jackdaw, and the carrion vulture; 19 the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        you've just described every large corporation in history
                                                                                                        That and TPS reports

Comment

I've played cricket with quite a few Muslims who are very fond of the black stuff, one or two of them have even been known to tuck into a breakfast roll

It's all about degrees of interpretation. Could you imagine how mental the West would be if everyone interpreted the bible literally? Try working your way through a restaurant menu with the below in mind:

The lack of reference to llamas and marsupials is interesting eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                            That and TPS reports

http://youtu.be/GjJCdCXFslY
                                                                                                            somehow that led me to this

How do you avoid staring at cleavage?http://www.nataliadomestico.com/http://twitter.com/natdomestico

Comment

There's brilliant songify version of that out somewhere.
                                                                                                              An EDL protester is so confused that he breaks out into song.To break the illusion (and stop the repeated discussion), he's actually attempting to say 'rape ...

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                You agreed with bk that it's hard to feel sorry for the 3000 9/11 victims in light of us foreign policy, yet you think it's worse that 2 English children died in an IRA bomb following hundreds of years of British occupation. Seems like a very strange stand to me, have the uk not been behind the imprisonment without trial of thousands of Irish people between 1960 and 1998? Have the uk not been behind atrocities such as the murder of civil rights marchers at bloody Sunday? Have the uk not been behind cover ups of unsafe convictions of many Irish scapegoats such as the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6? Have the uk not allowed political prisoners to die on hunger strike through a refusal to recognise their political status? Have the uk not been hand in hand with the us in the invasions and occupations of both Afghanistan and Iraq? Have the uk not opened fire without warning on an innocent Brazilian on the underground whose only crime was looking like he might be an Arab?

It's more popular these days to express hatred of the us than it is the uk, which is understandable as they are our nearest cultural and economic neighbours, but let's not feign disinterest at 3000 innocent Americans dying then in the same breath express disgust at the death of 2 English people.

For the record I'm against any innocent people being killed ever I just think its far too easy to dismiss the 9/11 deaths due to America being the bold child in class. I'm appalled at the 9/11 deaths, the Warrington deaths, the afghani and Iraqi collateral damage and anyone else that is going about their daily business and gets murdered over some political agenda.
                                                                                                                Very well said Eoin. My granda's cousin was one of the Guilford 4, & I also have a family member who was interned for years simply because that's what they did back then & he was released after they 'taught him a lesson' for being Catholic/nationalist. As a kid, I was also present many times when during a police check point my granda's car was pulled apart simply because his licence said Patrick on it.

For the record, I don't see any of this justifying any terrorist act on the UK, even though the UK has negatively impacted on me & my family. Equally no US citizen had anything coming to them at 9/11. Every country has done something in the past that people will argue wasn't acceptable, obv some more than others, but some of the stupid things said in this thread are retarded & ridiculously ignorant. It's one thing to spark a debate, or even troll for that matter & another to show such a lack of respect for people who died doing nothing wrong but going to work on the wrong day. Perhaps you'd think the firemen etc had it even more coming to them as they would have been receiving a government paycheck!
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                . .

Comment

The lack of reference to llamas and marsupials is interesting eh!
                                                                                                                  I don't think they were particularly common in Galilee

Comment

"Somehow" works in strange auld ways alright

Comment

I don't think they were particularly common in Galilee
                                                                                                                      You'd think god would have known about them all the same.

Comment

True. I don't care either way. But from reading it, sounds like free overtime/weekends are commonplace and lots of politics. Doubt they were making it up espicially about the free work!
                                                                                                                        Ah yeah I know. I was a bit put off by the threads too but:

Realistically speaking, Id be mad to not work there based on some internet threads. Working overtime (which Ive been told is paid) is part of any job tbh, and given where we are with jobs in this country, doing a bit extra for free (if its even needed) wouldnt be a bad idea. It won't kill me.

Comment

Ah yeah I know. I was a bit put off by the threads too but:

Realistically speaking, Id be mad to not work there based on some internet threads. Working overtime (which Ive been told is paid) is part of any job tbh, and given where we are with jobs in this country, doing a bit extra for free (if its even needed) wouldnt be a bad idea. It won't kill me.
                                                                                                                          what's your objective here? Are you just trying to rustle up a few quid trying to get back on the road or are you looking to get a career started?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X