X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
    Question.

how ghey would it be to start a men's clothing thread in the community forum?

I'm talking about a thread discussing bespoke suits and high end clothing tips and advice etc.

Feel free to slag me off now because obviously I'm not particularly well dressed but I'm trying to work on it!
    At the next ipb meeting

Good idea though, hard to find good online stores that deliver to Ireland.

Comment

Question.

I'm talking about a thread discussing bespoke suits and high end clothing tips and advice etc.

Would anybody have any interest?

There is a lot of good info out there (and heaps of "fashion" shite) but being based in Dublin it can be hard to actually purchase some of the really good stuff at a reasonable price or to even try on the clothes. I think a thread containing useful info like the restaurant review thread could be very useful over time. For instance I'd love to hear about someone's experience getting a custom suit of bespoke jacket made.

Feel free to slag me off now because obviously I'm not particularly well dressed but I'm trying to work on it!
      Id read it!

i couldnt contribute much as I conisder myself fashion unconscious but no harm setting it up
      GAA News Website

Comment

Couldn't possibly be as ghey as the book club??? Work away Olly.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Please do. It is the sort of thing I am slowly coming round to needing (being able to afford) but have no idea what I am doing.

Also lol at the servery lose much less on bad hands, about same on average\mediocre and win sometimes slightly less on good hands for good players.

That all sounds like the end up with more chips over 60 hands. Also saying that luck is a factor in all sports. I don't think that is at all true but performance and under performance is not luck randomly attributed it is as the result of conditioning both physical and mental of the team. Chess is the only thing that is pure skill.

Egg head hates cards and sports basically man things that men do is what I read between the lines. I agree that chess is skill tho

Comment

Speaking of fashion, I was in Dundrum shopping centre yesterday and paid a visit to that Hollister shop.

Whoever is behind their marketing is an absolute genius because their selection of clothes is pure shite, just hoodies and t shirts of various colours with a brand name on them. Average looking jeans for €110.

Every second person was wearing Hollister clothing in the shopping centre yesterday.

Cool sheep.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Just booked a week holiday to Nice, heading in a couple of weeks.

Anyone ever been? Looking for a few tips, good restaurants, places to go etc.

We're gonna visit Cannes, Monaco and St Paul De Vence, anywhere else we should be checking out?
              Originally posted by Keane View Post
              My old man has a place over there, heading over in two weeks time for a couple of days with a couple of friends, it's such a lovely part of the world.

Two places that you should certainly try to get to are Antibes and the nearby Juan-les-Pins. Both are only about 10 miles from Nice itself. Antibes is a lovely little touristy town with really nice cafés and restaurants while Juan-les-Pins is like Monaco for people too rich for Monaco so is well worth a look!

What dates are ye over there?
              We're both heading off tomorrow so bumping this for any more tips folks might have and obv as a thinly veiled brag

IPB beers on the French Riviera ftw

Comment

Speaking of fashion, I was in Dundrum shopping centre yesterday and paid a visit to that Hollister shop.

Whoever is behind their marketing is an absolute genius because their selection of clothes is pure shite, just hoodies and t shirts of various colours with a brand name on them. Average looking jeans for €110.

Every second person was wearing Hollister clothing in the shopping centre yesterday.

Cool sheep.
                That's a bit odd, I was in there yesterday as well, one of us is definitely stalking the other.

Comment

Question.

There is a lot of good info out there (and heaps of "fashion" shite) but being based in Dublin it can be hard to actually purchase some of the really good stuff at a reasonable price or to even try on the clothes. I think a thread containing useful info like the restaurant review thread could be very useful over time. For instance I'd love to hear about someone's experience getting a custom suit of bespoke jacket made.

There's a mens' fashion advice sub-reddit that is pretty good - they have stickies regarding fit and that sort of thing that are well worth a read at the very least.

Comment

That's a bit odd, I was in there yesterday as well, one of us is definitely stalking the other.
                    Really? lol

Comment

IPB beers on the French Riviera ftw
                      Yeah man, really can't wait for that.

Comment

Random recommendation ...

"Risk Intelligence : How to live with uncertainty" , Dylan Evans.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Risk-Intelli...6153264&sr=1-1 - Amazon for 9 sterling, H & F Dawson Street for 16Euro.

Interesting read with lots of background surveys either conducted/involving author in his academic roles, or referenced from other colleges/institutions.

For 'Risk Intelligence' read 'thinking numerically' or 'thinking probabilistically' - book in essence shows how bad vast majority of people are in dealing with numbers, specifically anything involving probability.

The 'How to' part of the title is somewhat misleading in that while the book shows how we get numbers/assumptions wrong you have to do a lot of extrapolation yourself to figure out how you could get it right - i.e. book more deals with stating the problem rather then designing solutions.

That said, I would recommend it here for -
                        a) its general topic were one interested in such things,
                        b) its poker/gambling references
                        c) its poker/gambling related applications [although as noted above you would have to 'extrapolate' how-tos yourself.
                        Last edited by Lplated; 28-08-12, 13:59.

Comment

P.S. - you might have heard of the author, Dylan Evans in another context - he was the lecturer involved in the 'bat sex' controversy in University College Cork about two years or so ago... but don't let that put you off....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            This on cannabis in young people seems fairly bad:

8 point IQ decline.
                            Sounds like bullshit, I'm smoking years and I'm as smrt as ever.

Comment

Lol, I'd forgotten about the book club. LOL out loud, benders

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                Hi all, I am looking for cheapish hotel close to Dublin Airport, can anyone help. Cheers
                                Travelodge Swords €30 if booked in advance. Plus i always leave my car there and grab the bus to the airport saves on car parking fees for the week and nothing that says you cant do it.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cool sheep.
                                  Yeah, but it's hard to tell the selection is pure shite when you're in there cos it's too dark to see anything! Stinks of perfume too.
                                  You'd need a gas mask and night vision to even go into that place.

Comment

How did that paper get published?! I'm going to guess that one of the researchers is connected to the journal editor. Its such a basic design flaw to test skill like this over 60 hands.

Published in the Journal of Gambling Studies too, so you would think the editors would have seen the flaw.
                                    60 hands and 300 players would seem inadequate to reach any conclusions, agreed.

I did find it interesting though that there were three outcomes that led them to the conclusion - a) that the skilled players lost less than the others on their bad hands, b) that there was no difference between the groups on mediocre hands and c) that the skilled players won less on their good hands.

Over such a small sample its no surprise that the results evened out for both groups, but I think the survey overlooked the importance of point a) - anyone can win when they're ahead, itsn' not losing your shirt or getting knocked out when you're behind that makes the vital difference [imo], as only in that way can you last long enough to benefit from future good hands/get in the money etc.. etc...

No harm that its published anyway, may lead to others doing more extensive research.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                      Yeah, but it's hard to tell the selection is pure shite when you're in there cos it's too dark to see anything! Stinks of perfume too.
                                      Yeah, I was in the market for a pair of jeans, the pair I picked up I had to bring over to the door to see them.

Seems ridiculous to me, but what do I know? Shit sells, by the tonne.

Comment

Anyone know how to get the stupid call forwarding logo of the top of my phone (HTC One X) ?

Comment

I think I posted it here yonks ago, but I wrote something before explaining that weaker poker players experience more instances of good luck than good players. So in a small sample size which is insufficient to realise a skillful player's edge then the outliers in positive results are likely to be those who got to the river and made 2 pair etc.

Comment

Yeah, I was in the market for a pair of jeans, the pair I picked up I had to bring over to the door to see them.

Seems ridiculous to me, but what do I know? Shit sells, by the tonne.
                                            Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Was just over in Dundrum SC, what the fuck is up with that Hollister shop?? 1st of all I didn't realise it was a shop, it looks like a fancy santas grotto from the outside. Walking past and saw what looked like clothes in a dimly lit place thru the window so went back and saw sign at a darkened doorway. Went in and its like a rape den, badly lit and can barely see the clothes. The jean section was very dark and no way you can look at ought properly. Very very strange

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                              Ill never forget queueing for Abercrombie and Fitch in New york. Queue stretched around the block all a marketing ploy obv. I eventually got in and nearly fucking passed out with the smell of perfume and I honestly could not see a thing. Nightmare. I bought a few bits and even in New york I found it very expensive!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

BB

Not really a spoiler. Just fucking beautiful.

SPOILER

Comment

BB

SPOILER

Comment

Headin to Ibiza on Sunday (about 12 years too late, but will see how it goes!) - any tips/recommendations from the great BBV? Staying in an all-inclusive place in San Antonio (AzuLine Mar Amantis I & II), just wondering on best bars/clubs and how to get club tickets for the best price.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      BB

SPOILER
                                                      Is it possible to set that as a desktop background on Windows 7 with it being a gif and not a still image?

Comment

Question.

The Fashion thread in EDF on 2+2 will probably be more beneficial to you than starting your own here. It's pretty good, if obviously American orientated. Once you learn who the good posters are, it's alright.

But to be honest, going to a poker forum for fashion advice, is like going to the McCann's for baby-sitting advice.

Read menswear blogs, sign up to some dedicated forums etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                          Cheers , ive downloaded GIMP but i'll be fucked if i know how to use it .
                                                          Could some kind soul PM me an idiots guide on how to .
                                                          I just want to take the outline of a face from a photo and place it onto a 21st invite .
                                                          When i do it with MS Paint it gives me a square , i just want to end up with the shape of the face .

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            The Fashion thread in EDF on 2+2 will probably be more beneficial to you than starting your own here. It's pretty good, if obviously American orientated. Once you learn who the good posters are, it's alright.

But to be honest, going to a poker forum for fashion advice, is like going to the McCann's for baby-sitting advice.

Read menswear blogs, sign up to some dedicated forums etc.
                                                            There was a thread started by a guy looking to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes in the EDF forum, might be worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                              Is it possible to set that as a desktop background on Windows 7 with it being a gif and not a still image?
                                                              Wouldn't know man.

Super idea if you got it to fit the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                Know in Vista there was a thing called dreamscene where you could set videos as moving desktop backgrounds, would be pretty sure you could get other software to do it.

You could also do it in VLC as well if I remember correctly.

Comment

At your own risk I got a tip for 3.55 epsom downs Elegant flight.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    At your own risk I got a tip for 3.55 epsom downs Elegant flight.
                                                                    What time do the midweek games in D1 club finish roughly?

Comment

I bust in third last wednesday at about 1:30-2am
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Thanks, what time would cash start up at too?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                          Thanks, what time would cash start up at too?
                                                                          Depends on the night. Usually gets going around 10. Unusual for cash not to be going before that
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Cool, think I'll pop in for some cash later!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              Cool, think I'll pop in for some cash later!
                                                                              Prepare to be amazed an standard and "value" calls with any two and basically crapshooting
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Just came across 4 mini cassettes from an old sony video recorder which will have my trip Marlin Fishing In Mexico Cabo San Lucas on it from a good few years ago

any advice on how I can get them onto a DVD would be appreciated

would be nice to see me when i was slim,fit and living it large...sigh

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                  Just came across 4 mini cassettes from an old sony video recorder which will have my trip Marlin Fishing In Mexico Cabo San Lucas on it from a good few years ago

any advice on how I can get them onto a DVD would be appreciated

would be nice to see me when i was slim,fit and living it large...sigh
                                                                                  Did you hook any marlin.
                                                                                  My mate was on his honeymoon in Jamaica marlin fishing was cut short cos some fat yank
                                                                                  took a heart attack on the boat no fish and the yank survived.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    saw a DB7 owner with year-d-70007

ostentatious.
                                                                                    When I worked in the K Club their was a guy who owns some high street shops that had a DB9 and a personalised plate of 05-D-89 with the 8 more of a B. Said he spent a fortune on it. Ostentatious to say the least.

His car got robbed and a few weeks later he comes in to us asking us to phone the police that his robbed car was parked outside. Turns out that the guards were aware of it and had eyes on the car park. Some gang in dublin was robbing all these high end cars and parking them in the car park before shipping them off.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Auld wan was crushing on deal or no deal there two blues left and only one red taken out. Crumbled from there of course
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Was just thinking earlier that I haven't finished a book in about 6 months. Used to read two a week comfortably. Trying to read Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon at the moment - on page 130 and still haven't a clue what's going on.

Actually would anyone be able to enlighten me what's happening? (only what's going on up as far as the 130 page mark). Seems to be some battle of some sort, but haven't quite worked out who is on which side. Have come across so far: wizards, wizard hunters, there's a battle happening somewhere away from the main city (?), the Empress who overthrew the Emperor, Moon's Space (?), Paran, some intra-mage (they wizards?) battle?
                                                                                          Just. Keep. Reading.

Best books I've ever read AINEC, but they're very tough starting out.

Don't expect to work out who's on who's side at any point and prepare to discover you've been cheering on the bad guy all the way through the book multiple times over the series.

EDIT: How many chapters in are you and I'll give you cliff notes.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5kofm8eTQ

Comment

...

Comment

ah yes - it was you who recommended it on here now I remember. Cool, I'll just stick with it so and hope it all makes itself clear at some point. Just about to finish 'Book One - Pale' in the first book.
                                                                                                I read back over these to make sure there aren't any spoilers, there aren't but it probably gives some clarifications and whatnot that wouldn't necessarily have been obvious when you're reading for the first time. Up to yourself whether to read them or not, won't do any harm I don't think.

If it makes you feel any better I finished book 2 and went directly back to the start of book 1 to start again!

PROLOGUE:
                                                                                                SPOILER

Setting: Malaz City

A 12-year-old noble boy, Ganoes Paran, looks down as below him, in the poorest part of the city, army wizards are brutally “cleaning” the quarter at the orders of Surly, the woman who formed the assassin’s cult The Claw and is apparently placing herself as Empress (and taking the name “Laseen”) now that Emperor Kellanved has gone missing. As Paran watches, he’s joined by Whiskeyjack, a commander of the elite Bridgeburner unit who warns him off from becoming a soldier. Ganoes mentions that he’s heard the First Sword of the Emperor, Dassem Ultor, is dead in Seven Cities after betraying a god. Laseen shows up and after a tense conversation with Whiskeyjack, who questions her legitimacy and orders, tells him he and his “seditious” troops will soon be shipping out.

CHAPTER 1:
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                CHAPTER ONE
                                                                                                Setting: Itko Kan, a coastal area on the continent of Quon Tali, seven years later

SCENE 1
                                                                                                An old woman and a fishergirl watch a troop of soldiers ride by, the girl impressed but the woman cursing that she’s lost three husbands and two sons to the Empire’s wars and reminiscing of when Itko Kan was independent. The old woman, who is a seer, suddenly prophesizes that the girl will travel with the army across the water to the continent of Genabackis and that a “shadow will embrace your soul.” She “links” with the girl just before a soldier riding by hits and kills the seer (thinking, it seems, she was assaulting the girl). Two men then appear—Cotillion (The Rope or Shadow’s Assassin) and Ammanas (Shadowthrone) who agree to use her and her father in some plan of vengeance against Laseen. They send seven Hounds of Shadow after the troop, then disappear.

SCENE 2
                                                                                                Adjunct Lorn—personal assistant to the Empress and a mage killer—is sent to examine the slaughter on the coast of Itko Kan, where a mysterious force has killed an entire group of soldiers and a nearby village, save for two huts empty of bodies, one belonging to an old woman, the other to a young girl and her father. Lt. Garoes Paran is already there. After Lorn decides the attack was magical and a diversion, she co-opts Paran to be a commissioned officer on her staff. She then orders a search be made for the missing father and daughter and asks for a list of new army recruits that may fit their description.

SCENE 3
                                                                                                The girl from the first scene joins the Malazan Marines under the name “Sorry” and requests to be sent to Genabackis where, according to the recruiter, the campaign is “a mess.”

SCENE 4
                                                                                                Paran investigates the town of Gerrom and finds it completely deserted save for the Imperial Constabulary, which is filled with soldier corpses. Records of recent recruits have been destroyed. Paran is met by Topper, head of the Claw, a mage, and part Tiste Andii. Topper takes Paran by magical warren to Unta, the Empire’s capital, where he briefly meets the Empress (who recalls meeting him seven years earlier) and then the Adjunct before heading home. There, he is met by his younger sister Tavore, who tells him that his parents are gone, his father is ailing, and their youngest sister Felisin is at her studies.

CHAPTER 2
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                Setting: Pale, on the continent of Genabackis, two years later

SCENE 1
                                                                                                Two mages, Tattersail and Hairlock, have just survived a spectacularly destructive magic battle with Moon’s Spawn, a floating mountain/sky keep that is home to a large population of Tiste Andii and their lord Anomander Rake. Moon’s Spawn had been protecting Pale, but is now retreating, leaving the city open to the depredations of the Malazan army’s allies, the Moranth. Hairlock is missing the lower half of his body, and as Tattersail wonders at his strange cheer, four Bridgeburners show up (Whiskeyjack, Sorry, Quick Ben, and Kalam). Tattersail learns almost all the Bridgeburners were killed during the attack, buried while tunneling under Pale.

SCENE 2
                                                                                                Tattersail flashes back to an earlier planning session that reveals tension and suspicion between the Empress and the Bridgeburners under the command of Dujek Onearm. We learn more about the campaign in Genabackis: the Tiste Andii and the mercenary company the Crimson Guard, under the command of Caladan Brood, have fought the Malazan 5th Army to a standstill in the north, while here at Pale, the High Mage Tayschrenn has arrived to lead an attack on Moon’s Spawn and drive it off. As Tattersail recalls the battle, she realizes Hairlock and her lover Calot (another mage) weren’t killed by Rake but someone else; she suspects Tayschrenn. Two other High Mages were killed: Nightchill was torn limb from limb by a Ken’Ryllah demon (her lover Bellurdan collects the remains) and A’Karonys was crushed by ethereal wings of ice. Moon’s Spawn retreats from the battle, moving south.

SCENE 3
                                                                                                Back to present time, Tattersail watches as Quick Ben performs a soul-shifting ritual that puts Hairlock’s mind into a wooden puppet, which they give to her. She agrees to be part of their plans if it means vengeance on Tayschrenn.

SCENE 4
                                                                                                The Bridgeburners discuss that the Empress is deliberately killing off all the old guard that served the Emperor.

SCENE 5
                                                                                                Tattersail does a reading of the Deck of Dragons while Hairlock observes, and she draws the Knight of Darkness and Oponn, the two-faced Jester of chance. She sees a spinning coin on Oponn’s card, and afterward also hears the sound of a spinning coin.

CHAPTER THREE
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                Setting: Genabaris, Pale, on the continent of Genabackis

SCENE 1
                                                                                                Sailing to Genabackis, Paran is informed by Topper that he is to take command of Whiskeyjack’s squad (where Sorry—his quarry—is) and take them to the city of Darujhistan, the next on the Empire’s list of conquests. Topper also tells Paran that Sorry has “corrupted” the Bridgeburners and possibly Dujek’s entire army. In the port city of Genabaris, Paran finds out he is to be transported to Pale by the Moranth and their flying Quorls.

SCENE 2
                                                                                                Tattersail, in Pale, meets Bellurdan, who is mourning Nightchill and says he plans to raise her barrow on the Rhivi Plain. Meanwhile, Whiskeyjack, Kalam and Quick Ben think that Laseen is trying to eliminate the Bridgeburners, speculate again about who Sorry is, wonder if she was involved in the garroting of an officer, and discuss a plan to “turn the game,” involving Hairlock. Tattersail does a Reading of the Deck of Dragons for Tayshrenn, and sends a message to Whiskeyjack.

SCENE 3
                                                                                                In Pale, Paran meets with Toc The Younger, a Claw member, who warns him that both Whiskeyjack and Dujek are hugely popular among the soldiers and hints that the soldiers’ loyalty to the Empress shouldn’t be tested. He also tells him that his Claw Master was assassinated.

SCENE 4
                                                                                                Paran meets several of the Bridgeburners, then is killed by Sorry/Cotillion on his way to the barracks. Shadowthrone and Cotillion discuss their ongoing vengeance scheme with Laseen and that something has entered their Shadow warren.

CHAPTER FOUR
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                Setting: Pale

SCENE 1
                                                                                                Tattersail meets with Whiskeyjack, Quick Ben, Fiddler, and Kalam to tell them Hairlock is insane. They reveal their suspicions about Sorry being connected to Shadow as well as their theory that Shadowthrone and Cotillion are in fact Emperor Kellanved and Dancer. We learn that Shadow’s throne was originally occupied by a Tiste Edur, but had been empty for millennia until the Emperor and Dancer’s deaths. Fiddler senses something happening, possibly involving Sorry, and the squad takes off.

SCENE 2
                                                                                                Paran awakens before Hood’s Gate but before he is claimed by Hood, Oponn (the twins of Chance) interfere to have someone close to Paran take his place in death’s realm in the future. After they leave, Shadowthrone arrives and agrees to let Paran live so he can use him to find out who opposes his plans. Paran wakes in front of the Bridgeburners looking over what they had thought was his corpse; they bring him to the barracks.

SCENE 3
                                                                                                Tattersail does a Deck reading, which includes the Mason of High House Death in a prominent position, and predicts a confrontation between the Knight of Darkness and High House Shadow.

SCENE 4
                                                                                                Whiskeyjack and Dujek discuss their belief that the Empire is trying to kill the Bridgeburners. Dujek tells Whiskeyjack the Bridgeburners have his permission to “walk” (desert); Whiskeyjack responds that the soldiers will back Dujek.

SCENE 5
                                                                                                The Bridgeburners and Tattersail meet and discuss that Hairlock is being chased by Hounds through the warrens, that Sorry probably tried to kill Paran and is a tool of Shadow, and that some outside force (a god or Ascendant most likely) intervened in opposition to Shadow and plans to use Paran somehow. Tattersail agrees to nurse Paran back to health while the Ninth Squad head to Darujhistan.

SCENE 6
                                                                                                Gear, a Hound of Shadow, chases Hairlock out of the warren and tracks him to Tattersail’s room, where it attacks. Hairlock tries to steal Gear’s soul, but Paran wounds the Hound with his sword Chance and it retreats. Paran and Tattersail both hear a spinning coin. End of Book One.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                  BB

SPOILER
                                                                                                  for "Curb" fans "breaking your enthusiasm"

SPOILER

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

This isnt a video I usually make so you wont have to listen to my annoying voice. I tried to do a bit of messing around in the theater and adding in music instead. Hope you like it as a good bit of work went into it for a change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWCPbijd9N0

Comment

This show 'Friend Zone' on MTV is so cringeworthy. Haven't seen MTV in years, but seems to have got very drama-ish. Would it still be a popular channel?
                                                                                                          It's absolutely gone to the dogs over the last few years and just churns out mostly garbage tv nowadays, they are doing the remake of The Inbetweeners and have absolutely butchered it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I once saw Ken Doherty driving his BMW, the reg was KEN 147.

I thought that was cool.

Comment

...

Comment

Is there a method available within the site to bookmark individual posts?

I'm not up to date with BB, I want to save spoilered posts to read later, I've figured out a way to do it in Safari but it's a bit cumbersome.

Also, I'm trawling through the posts from the week after ep5 at the moment trying to search out discussion, it's a pain in the hole. Is there an easier way?

Comment

I'm not up to date with BB, I want to save spoilered posts to read later, I've figured out a way to do it in Safari but it's a bit cumbersome.

Also, I'm trawling through the posts from the week after ep5 at the moment trying to search out discussion, it's a pain in the hole. Is there an easier way?
                                                                                                                  You sure you are in the right place? Haven't seen BB discussed on here........

Comment

Sign up for a "Pocket" account and install the Chrome add-on.

Comment

Sign up for a "Pocket" account and install the Chrome add-on.
                                                                                                                      I'll do that on the laptop, I spend 95% of my time using Safari though.

I have chrome on the iPad but I don't use it, Safari's 'reader' feature is too good to give up.

Comment

Not sure if posted

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                          Did you hook any marlin.
                                                                                                                          My mate was on his honeymoon in Jamaica marlin fishing was cut short cos some fat yank
                                                                                                                          took a heart attack on the boat no fish and the yank survived.
                                                                                                                          caught two marlin, one sailfish, few tuna and about a dozen dorado ,,we fished 7 days in a row 7am to 3pm, a lotta waiting then madness

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X