X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepee its Match day

Versus

COME ON THE DUBS

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Wolfe Tones performing 'The Fourteen Men' on RTE's Bibi Show in the 1990's as a special tribute to the Dublin team of the 1970's.
    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Read this in a Gholimoli accent and it works. I'm sure it's his!

Comment

Funny question. How many of you check back on your posts to see if/how many thanks you recieved similar as you would on facebook?

I don't myself as I don't post that often but I can imagine there's a few in here who get hard ons when they get thanks alot

Comment

Comment

Anywhere to watch back the Kerry game from yesterday? Doesn't seem to be on the TV3 website...

Comment

Originally posted by SirRickyHatton View Post
              Funny question. How many of you check back on your posts to see if/how many thanks you recieved similar as you would on facebook?

I don't myself as I don't post that often but I can imagine there's a few in here who get hard ons when they get thanks alot
              You're quite a colourful character Sir Ricky, tell us more about yourself.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                actually, he says he can't live with OR without you, so technically it should be something like this.

there has to be two separate circles as the two conditions are opposites, something in condition A cannot also be in Condition B.

ergo, I have improves upon the diagram, although it is a little rough.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

So basically you want to know who is an annoying idiot in your eyes
                  airport, lol

Comment

I know its too easy and we shouldn't laugh at the afflicted but for cheap laughs you really can't beat http://literallyunbelievable.org/

The sheer number and credulity of the ones on the Onion article about how 85% don't know al the dance moves for the national anthem cracks me up

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Spend half an hour of your boring Sunday pm'ing me with your answers to these

Flushdraws doing a sidebet with a few other too if anyone is interested! Entries close tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                        You're quite a colourful character Sir Ricky, tell us more about yourself.
                        Spend half an hour of your boring Sunday pm'ing me with your answers to these

Flushdraws doing a sidebet with a few other too if anyone is interested! Entries close tonight.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=14732
                        Don't mind us Sir Ricky.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          Don't mind us Sir Ricky.
                          Huh?

And please. Call me Ricky

Comment

8ball pool has me on megatilt urrrgghhhh....

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 22-07-12, 11:58.
                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                8ball pool has me on megatilt urrrgghhhh....
                                Want a game? Still a novice so should be easy to beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  ha, very good!

Repeatedly stabbing monkeys with sharpened objects may have an adverse effect on their health, according to a new study.For More Breaking News: http://www.th...

Comment

Finally its here

none of that negative defensive bullshit. All out attack. no complaints let the best team win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwDz-rwE7w

Comment

the missus is reading 50 shades of grey. current verdict "It's not very well written and doesn't see what all the fuss is about".

Literally, no one is running as bad as me lately.
                                      Last edited by Zod; 22-07-12, 12:19.

Comment

probably more appropriate given the magnitude of the task

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

Comment

Comment

GAA is the nut low in terms of sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                              It would be golf, but that's not a sport.

Comment

Comment

Comment

COME ON DUN NA NGALL

Donegal huge favourites today, don't think its deserved at all, definitely not betting on them. Down at -4.5 looks like a decent bet.

Comment

poor troll is poor

Players play for nothing more than a pat on the back and the drive to best the other man

sport at its purest

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Get yer chops around this ye cunts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeXxLQ4ZhQ
                                                        Just watched this after going true all the Friday night folk section, Dubliners,
                                                        Wolf Tones, Luke Kelly, Jim McCann... class

Comment

Fuck ye and yer talk of Ryan air. I booked the wrong fucking flight for colm. Chose Am instead of pm. He is going ballistic. Nearly 60 pounds to change it ffs
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Donegal = Spain.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                I still have no idea what the actually plot of that movie was, or how it related to the action on screen.

Her nipples were fantastic last time I watched anyway.

Can't believe they are re-booting superman and spiderman again. Is this what its like to get old? Every generation (lol 8years in spiderman terms) needs to be told the same story again and again?
                                                                GTFO Hollywood, get some fucking original ideas. Make more stuff like Inception and the sixth sense obv.

And what's with the watchman hate? Exceptional story with an absolute huge moral story.
                                                                Who watches the Watchmen?
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                Ozymandias forcing the most powerful being in the world into exile as he was in fact killing the world

I assume people didn't like it as they were expecting a run of the mill action/beat em up hero film.
                                                                The lack of space squid did it for me
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  poor troll is poor

Players play for nothing more than a pat on the back and the drive to best the other man

sport at its purest
                                                                  you say that before what will prob be one ugly match up north

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                      you say that before what will prob be one ugly match up north
                                                                      no such game exists in my world today merely a side event

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        Fuck ye and yer talk of Ryan air. I booked the wrong fucking flight for colm. Chose Am instead of pm. He is going ballistic. Nearly 60 pounds to change it ffs
                                                                        That's not bad going given Ryanair use a 24 hour clock system.

Comment

According to close sources;
                                                                          Ryanair story is bullshit and staff involved were not Ryanair.
                                                                          Apparently Ground crews in a lot of other countries are not Ryanair staff.

Still though, hardcore late night conversation. Wp all round.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

no such game exists in my world today merely a side event
                                                                            Thank fuck for that cos in my world there is horrible football on the tv.

Looking forward to 4 o'clock

Comment

Benni Coultour just ran about 20 yards to grab a lad who didn't even have the ball and threw him to the floor. This is horrendous stuff

Comment

If I was caught on camera lying down like that Id be embarrassed for myself and for my family

This is a woeful game btw

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

none of the cabin crew or pilots are technically ryanair staff either.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                      none of the cabin crew or pilots are technically ryanair staff either.
                                                                                      That is not true.

Comment

Tevez on the bag

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                          Terrible fight, but how the judges give it to the uber negative Boesch i dont know.
                                                                                          Just watched the whole card now, garbage

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            That's not bad going given Ryanair every airline in the world use a 24 hour clock system.
                                                                                            FYP

Comment

poor troll is poor

sport at its purest
                                                                                              Im not trolling. One of the reasons it will never be professional is because its a poor game, the rules are all over the place.

True its full of passion, but no more than watching a bunch of repressed farmers brawl outside Supermacs in Eyre Square on a Saturday night.

Just like the brawl though, I will watch and most likely enjoy until I dont give a fuck anymore.

Comment

Im not trolling. One of the reasons it will never be professional is because its a poor game, the rules are all over the place.

True its full of passion, but no more than watching a bunch of repressed farmers brawl outside Supermacs in Eyre Square on a Saturday night.

Just like the brawl though, I will watch and most likely enjoy until I dont give a fuck anymore.
                                                                                                things you enjoy pale in comparison to the things I enjoy.

Comment

the last few minutes have picked up here a bit

Comment

Shocking bad first 30 mins but the last 8 mins were very good, Donegal ended the half well after a woeful start.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Thats true. The same way servisair do ground staff for several airlines in Dublin other companies do it for Ryanair in other countries
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Perhaps I'm missing something but as someone growing increasingly familiar with the mechanics Colostomy equipment I don't understand why anyone would expect to need a spare bag on a short haul flight

Comment

k gotta run

one last time now

COME ON THE ROYAL

Comment

Kev or anyone else following the cricket? There can't be a more conservative, cautious sport when it comes to strategy and tactics than test cricket.

SA are 190 runs ahead. If they declared now, the chances of England surpassing their total and then bowling out the Saffers would be pretty much 0.

Yet they bat on, and the commentators say they think they'll go until after tea. Every passing minute just makes a draw the most likely result.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              Seriously? So you are suggesting that BA board will sit down and vote to spend millions competing in a tiny country like Ireland with a ferocious competitor with $2bn cash in the bank and keen to keep their monopoly vs deciding to spend that money competing against a less-competitive airline in a bigger economy. Seriously? There's no Board of Directors would be allowed to make a decision like that - they'd be voted out of office within the year.

London-Dublin was the 5th busiest European route in 2008. Again if Ryanir turn Aer lingus into a low frills airline I could easily see British Airways coming in and doing well. They wouldn't have to really compete with Ryanair. Although BA already off flights to London.

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                              Kev or anyone else following the cricket? There can't be a more conservative, cautious sport when it comes to strategy and tactics than test cricket.

SA are 190 runs ahead. If they declared now, the chances of England surpassing their total and then bowling out the Saffers would be pretty much 0.

Yet they bat on, and the commentators say they think they'll go until after tea. Every passing minute just makes a draw the most likely result.

The problem is if SA declare now and then england put up a bit score it might be too difficult to catch. SA will want to put up a big score first and then aim to bowl England out in the hope they won't have to bat again.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Teddie; 22-07-12, 13:59.

Comment

Went to a Northern Soul night last night.

Incroyable!

Comment

Any link for the golf (no telly )

Comment

On a related subject there is an excellent article in the Observer today about the problems when medics just keep people alive I know quite a few people in very similar situations right now to varying degrees of difficulty. http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...-michael-wolff

Comment

I tried Jim Beam for the first time last night. couldnt believe how much it tasted like JD. I actually preferred it. lovely and frothy with the coke Also hangover wasnt half as bad as JD
                                                                                                                      Thoughts? are they the same also what is the price difference for a 70cl is Jim Beam cheaper.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post

I guess they fancy they can have a go at skittling them out within a day and about 30 overs. Wouldn't put it past them either.

Comment

I tried Jim Beam for the first time last night. couldnt believe how much it tasted like JD. I actually preferred it. lovely and frothy with the coke Also hangover wasnt half as bad as JD
                                                                                                                          Thoughts? are they the same also what is the price difference for a 70cl is Jim Beam cheaper.
                                                                                                                          Stick to JD. Jim Beam might have had less of a hangover, but the side effects are a lot more expensive

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X