Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bennetau was playing some of his best ever tennis in the first two sets there. Fed was off colour. Looking better now though. Bennetau will most likely throw this set unless he breaks here. Expect the 4th to be tighter if he has much left in the tank.

Comment

fuck this insanely good (for a girl too)

talented kid

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
          My parents are looking to buy a hard disc recorder to record the satellite tv, any recommendations?

Freesat Approved Boxes Available to Buy Online at Best Prices. Freesat Receivers by Humax, Grundig, Goodmans, Echostar, Manhattan & Sagem. Shop Now

and if they record alot then this one

Freesat Approved Boxes Available to Buy Online at Best Prices. Freesat Receivers by Humax, Grundig, Goodmans, Echostar, Manhattan & Sagem. Shop Now

work the same as sky+ but with no bills

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4Ctz7kusA
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              The dog looks great lol. What is it? looks small.

I have had very little problem with them, but I had taken a new one into work last week and when I was unplugging it the part going into the ipod and the thing came apart.
              its a japanese spitz only 4 months old so a little more growing left to do

Comment

Weeds new epi available on all your favourite sites.

I have a censored version. puke

Comment

Well folks after 3 interviews it's looking like the fun is coming to an end. After almost a year out of work I'm starting the rat race again but this time in Vancouver, looking forward to it to be honest and it's more pay then I was on back home.

This means that I'll be out here for at least 2 years(providing i get the second visa) and hopefully will help in getting my residency as I don't intend to ever go back to Ireland for work.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

This is Federers party trick, he give some bum a 2 set lead every year

Comment

I wonder has Federer ever sweated? Have this mental image of him in a sauna with a bunch of other dudes*, them all purple-faced and pumping sweat and him just coolly sitting there, not a droplet in sight.

*Not that kind of sauna.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                        I was questioning that myself lately. Think he must have deleted me or facebook aswell.
                        Just checked his FB which he removed me from quite a while ago :|

His job, as of this past Wednesday is Online Grinder @ Pokerstars.

You definitely not playing on Sunday? Hooch was making an argument for me to play without topping up. That'd be madness I'd assume though? I'm thinking of the turning up at break, buying in and topping up. Prob have 60bigs then? Or more?

Comment

Just watching some of the latest Pokes After Dark on pokertube. Is it just me or have televised cash games become very very dreary to watch. Even the lads look like they are acutely bored.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                            Just watching some of the latest Pokes After Dark on pokertube. Is it just me or have televised cash games become very very dreary to watch. Even the lads look like they are acutely bored.
                            nobody cares anymore, poker is very 2008

is your Mrs bailing us out or what? I find the lack of clarity very un-Teutonic.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              nobody cares anymore, poker is very 2008

is your Mrs bailing us out or what? I find the lack of clarity very un-Teutonic.

Furiously googling un-Teutonic.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                Well folks after 3 interviews it's looking like the fun is coming to an end. After almost a year out of work I'm starting the rat race again but this time in Vancouver, looking forward to it to be honest and it's more pay then I was on back home.

This means that I'll be out here for at least 2 years(providing i get the second visa) and hopefully will help in getting my residency as I don't intend to ever go back to Ireland for work.

Congrats, The BBV is on some run good this week!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  considering some poker tonight. options?
                                  wait till tomorrow City West!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                    Congrats, The BBV is on some run good this week!
                                    Don't mind Marsden

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      considering some poker tonight. options?
                                      Your best option is to play some cash in the Jackpot, roughly at around 2 am when all the drunks arrive. Nice fast paced cash action with some decent social interaction. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                        Don't mind Marsden
                                        aw yeah shit sorry Marsden, well it could happen yet! fingers crossed!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Fed is just not the player he was. Such a shame to see him struggle against journeymen like this guy. Retirement beckons.

Probably sounds crazy for the guy who is clear third best in the world but when you consider the level he was at previously, I think it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                            Your best option is to play some cash in the Jackpot, roughly at around 2 am when all the drunks arrive. Nice fast paced cash action with some decent social interaction. Enjoy.
                                            Nah he will have that next week except the drunks will be arriving PM instead of AM
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

More unforced errors. Beating himself and it's been the same for two years in the slams.

Comment

jaysus awful volley

Comment

riot squad needed in dalymount again, not much new there then
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Whatever happened to A_ce and the documentary, I see he is chefing (cant spell chef....ing) in Belgium ???
                                                    I think it is Berlin he is living actually..

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                    its a japanese spitz only 4 months old so a little more growing left to do
                                                    I have the mini version. and her name is Minnie lol. I have a Pomeranian which is a tiny version of the spitz. SHe hasn't grown her full coat yet.

Comment

wait till tomorrow City West!
                                                      What's on in Citywest tomorrow?
                                                      . .

Comment

It's a good spectacle for the punters but Fed has zero chance of winning the tournament based on this, even with Rafa gone home.

Tsonga anyone?

Comment

Federer on the opposite side of the draw to Rafa wasn't he? Rafa going out never made a difference, he'll never make it past Djok.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              It's a good spectacle for the punters but Fed has zero chance of winning the tournament based on this, even with Rafa gone home.

Tsonga anyone?

Comment

Fed has this in the bag. No chance he loses from here.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  I think it is Berlin he is living actually..

I have the mini version. and her name is Minnie lol. I have a Pomeranian which is a tiny version of the spitz. SHe hasn't grown her full coat yet.
                                                                  Jesus he must be rubbing off me

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                  What's on in Citywest tomorrow?
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                    yess.....

I mean No

Comment

Thanks for that, had no idea it was on. Are you coming up for it?
                                                                      . .

Comment

He's surrendering in true style.

Comment

All aboard the Fed Express choooo choooo

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                            Thanks for that, had no idea it was on. Are you coming up for it?
                                                                            Since it was advertised I was going then for obvious reasons I wasnt going and now I am going lol!!!

So obvious ship right there

see you there.
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Since it was advertised I was going then for obvious reasons I wasnt going and now I am going lol!!!

So obvious ship right there

see you there.
                                                                              Rob's playing golf in the morning in Carton House so I'd nothing planned all day, nothing planned all weekend actually. This is very welcome, should almost definitely make it.

See you tomorrow.
                                                                              . .

Comment

For anyone suffering with Hay Fever, try this:

Use it after your morning shower, job done.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

.
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                    http://www.tvtrade.ie/humax-foxsat-hdr.html

and if they record alot then this one

work the same as sky+ but with no bills
                                                                                    Should have said they already have both a satellite reciever and a saorview box, so just want something that can record off either

Comment

The new Alan Partridge 'Welcome to the places of my life' is brilliant as expected.

'Rumour has it that had Hitler invaded Britain he would've made his victory speech from the balcony here at the Norwich council building, uggh, it sends shivers down your spine, even accounting for the very cold day'
                                                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 29-06-12, 21:00.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        The new Alan Partridge 'Welcome to the places of my life' is brilliant as expected.
                                                                                        Pencilled in for a viewing after Episodes in a bit. also listening to I Partridge at the moment and its pretty good

Comment

I went to Killer Joe this evening in the cinema and it was complete muck.

Comment

Just about to cash in a tourney where I was down to 1/8 of a small blind an hour ago. Was on 25 chips, now on 8k.

Comment

could see the garda chopper and hear plenty of sirens from dalymount direction. id say there will be war after shams losing 4-0
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                For anyone suffering with Hay Fever, try this:

Use it after your morning shower, job done.
                                                                                                can Mia take that she is 7, she has it bad same as Colm.
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  I didn't enjoy it at all. Though I may be turning into a grumpy old fuck.

Comment

Medical advice for children in the BBV, it'll never hold up in court

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Was really looking forward to it and it was painful to watch. Veep was quite entertaining though.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I don't believe so. It was a prescription only drug up until a few years ago. As always though, ask the chemist.
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Be careful. I didn't realise that Flixonase had become over the counter. I took it or a variant of it every morning for most of my life.

It is a steroid and you should be careful about giving steroids to kids, especially over longer periods. The steroid in this is not a high amount. It isn't really a symptom reliever though. I just took a hot of Nasofan which has the same active ingredient but it won't do shit to relieve the symptoms - it is a preventative and you have to build up with it to have an effect.

The writing was weak in most parts. The bit in the market stalls was very good, and the "She shouldn't even be riding a bike at that age", but overall it was fairly weak imo.

Comment

Saw this lad hiding out on a busy street in Gaborone its at least 10cm long, I'm told he's a small one!

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                              Be careful. I didn't realise that Flixonase had become over the counter. I took it or a variant of it every morning for most of my life.

It is a steroid and you should be careful about giving steroids to kids, especially over longer periods. The steroid in this is not a high amount. It isn't really a symptom reliever though. I just took a hot of Nasofan which has the same active ingredient but it won't do shit to relieve the symptoms - it is a preventative and you have to build up with it to have an effect
                                                                                                              I start taking it in early June every year and I'm fine within a few weeks.

I tried every symptom reliever on the market over the years and found them all to be useless. Get on this for a couple of weeks and that will be your problems sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Saw this lad hiding out on a busy street in Gaborone its at least 10cm long, I'm told he's a small one!

Did you take that with phone or camera, great pic!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

the latest message from UB, FFS does this mean it wont be sorted at all next week!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                    Just checked his FB which he removed me from quite a while ago :|

His job, as of this past Wednesday is Online Grinder @ Pokerstars.

You definitely not playing on Sunday? Hooch was making an argument for me to play without topping up. That'd be madness I'd assume though? I'm thinking of the turning up at break, buying in and topping up. Prob have 60bigs then? Or more?
                                                                                                                    Nah i made the decision earlier even tho i was staked for the buy in and top up i just cant bring myself to play.

Turning up at the break is not a good idea to many idiots playing to not be there from the start.

Drop me a pm on facebook when your on next small proposal for ya.
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      I start taking it in early June every year and I'm fine within a few weeks.

I tried every symptom reliever on the market over the years and found them all to be useless. Get on this for a couple of weeks and that will be your problems sorted.
                                                                                                                      I am allergic to dustmite and grass pollen and from some age, 7-10 maybe, took a morning preventative nasal spray every morning. This prevented me from walking around sneezing repeatedly when I woke up.

But at the turn of the seasons I would get hay fever from the pollen for a few days, including at the start of summer. It would last a few days and then go away.

I stopped using the nasal spray a couple of years ago because I reckoned I didn't need it anymore, same for preventive asthma turbo inhaler. It has been fine, but I have never experienced hay fever like I have in the last 2 months.

I think I'll go back to taking it every morning until this presumably freak pollen wave ends (has this been confirmed beyond extensive anecdote?).

Comment

the latest message from UB, FFS does this mean it wont be sorted at all next week!

Yeah I'm pretty much a snail when it comes to changing providers of anything. As much as I'm fond of their frontline staff, it's bye-bye from me.

Tbh I only meet frontline staff from any of the banks at work, and they are the best. For my own(really minor) banking needs, a face to face interaction is a maybe once in a decade requirement.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty much a snail when it comes to changing providers of anything. As much as I'm fond of their frontline staff, it's bye-bye from me.

Tbh I only meet frontline staff from any of the banks at work, and they are the best. For my own(really minor) banking needs, a face to face interaction is a maybe once in a decade requirement.
                                                                                                                          its doing my fucking head in now, Colms hol pay, week in hand etc plus another cheque I had to lodge today is all there, but we havent really a clue what actually is there. I know there is a nice bit there but not sure how much grrr.

He is heading off Monday to Scotland and drew out money to keep me going, which by anyones standard is more than enough but I know the way I spend Ill run out after IPB game lol and because its his account and not mine , I cant go in and withdraw, so its really annoying!

on another note, he brought me home a large bottle of Jack Daniels from Poland, so just poured a glass there ( a nice fancy proper JD glass, threw in loads of ice and said to myself hmm JD on the rocks, thats cool aint it, jesus not a hope , how do people drink it like that, is an acquired taste or what?
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X