This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    Why would anyone want to eat in the dark ? bullshit.

Its like "cook your own steak on a stone", fuck off...you cook it, thats why i came here.
    Nothing like cook your own steak,which i agree is gimmicky. Its about cutting off one sense to enhance others, taste and smell in this case. Have you never closed your eyes to listen to a piece of music? The brainpower normally used to process all the visual information can be used for other tasks.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
      Other game on BBC3 and BBCHD
      What did you call me?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        What did you call me?
        Bray Bollix

Comment

Take your point Alan, the goals will come.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Le Mans is on in case anyone cares, stuff like this happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzw5i...tailpage#t=20s
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

It's all Poland at the mo, only a matter of time

Comment

LOL Kerr on the weather " I hope that thunder is not followed by lightning"
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Bray Bollix
                  WP'd

Comment

Name changing/avatar changing kevs greatest power
                    airport, lol

Comment

I MADE THE BBCHD.

Comment

Went all Lazare on it and got in a few posh beers (and cider) for tonight.

These 3 gone so far

SPOILER

The Shipyard IPA is the fav so far, and glad I got a couple of them

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                          I MADE THE BBCHD.
                          OOOOH NOICE! thanks for that rigger.
                          never much good on the free HD channell. Like eggheads wtf who cares whether thats HD or not, yet i do sky+ it everyday

Comment

M&S have some 6 for €5 on funny beers/ciders at the moment.

Comment

Brew dog beers are superb, the trashy blonde can often be got on offer in obriens 6 for a ten spot.

Comment

IS MSN online today? Be nice to get a homegame going while the matches are on?
                                i have like 4 homegame groups from IPB in my stars lobby!, any game set for tonight?

Comment

Useless Russian bastards.

Comment

FS greece

Comment

Greece fecking up the Euro as usual

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                        IS MSN online today? Be nice to get a homegame going while the matches are on?
                                        i have like 4 homegame groups from IPB in my stars lobby!, any game set for tonight?
                                        There should be a game set up for 10 pm.
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                          You could play poker while you play poker?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

you playing? i bumped the omaha homegame thread to see if any interest for a small PLO game

Comment

At the moment are Greece not ahead of Russia in the group.

Read something about results between teams deciding ahead of goal difference?

Guess not, meh.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                You could play poker while you play poker?
                                                That really annoys me when people do that .

you playing? i bumped the omaha homegame thread to see if any interest for a small PLO game
                                                There is no PLO game set up I'm afraid.
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Alan better put on his shooting boots at half time, drifting in the Top Scorer market from 7.8 to 12

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Guess not, meh.
                                                    They are, but its a 3way tie here, not a 2way tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Guess not, meh.
                                                      They are, yes. But at the moment Czech Republic are also on 4, meaning Czech Republic get eliminated in a contest between all three.

If Poland were to score, Russia would be facing elimination however...
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Kerr saying Russia are fairly comfortable, are they not goosed if there is a winner in the other game?

Jesus this shit is confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak

One of the most interesting points to be taken from the article is that in terms of value for money there is gold in them there hills if you go off piste. A €30 bottle of SA red will invariably be infinitely better than a €30 bottle of red from Bordeaux. The reason being is that the premium charged for brand heritage and marketing spend on a Bordeaux red is far greater than a SA, Argentinian, Chilean. If this is true (and I would have little doubt that it is) then it must hold that you get far greater value for money if you go for a less traditional source.
                                                          Whatever about value for money and paying for the name, isn't the lure of Bordeaux wines that their flavour can't be equaled and they hit unique notes that you just don't get with new world wines? In my limited experience (most I've ever spent has been €40), they're far beyond anything you get elsewhere.

Comment

That really annoys me when people do that .

I know thats why i said it. wouldnt be my thing either
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Lads, feeling like an idiot here. On the RTE player but can't find the Russia / Greece game. If I click to watch RTE2 live it just repeats what's on the tv. Help?
                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Michael Murphy is a one man forward line and I don't mean that in a negative way. He's on a par with the absolute best in the game.
                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Lads, feeling like an idiot here. On the RTE player but can't find the Russia / Greece game. If I click to watch RTE2 live it just repeats what's on the tv. Help?
                                                                  dont go to rte player thats only re runs go here

airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Russia ultimate bottlers?

Comment

Yeah, click on this. And then click on the Euro 2012 extra icon
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Euro 2012 - the group stage permutations explained.

An explanation of the qualification permutations for the Euro 2012 final group games.
                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                            Russia ultimate bottlers?
                                                                            after the irish rugby team yes

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              Whatever about value for money and paying for the name, isn't the lure of Bordeaux wines that their flavour can't be equaled and they hit unique notes that you just don't get with new world wines? In my limited experience (most I've ever spent has been €40), they're far beyond anything you get elsewhere.
                                                                              Is that just a pre concieved taste though ? thats why the blind tasting works i suppose. if someone gave you a bottle and told you it cost 200 bucks but was actually 15 would you auto assume its good ? would it taste better because one thinks its expensive and should taste better ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

robbed from rte website..
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

AVB to Spurs on a 3 yr deal apparently

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                    Euro 2012 - the group stage permutations explained.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18454917
                                                                                    Confirms that Kerr hasn't a clue. Russa are hardly sitting pretty considering any winner in the other match sees them go out.

Comment

Right now Russia and Greece go through. Russia on goal difference and Greece on goals scored.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fuck me, the Greeks are getting absolutely lashed out of it in this tournament so far.

And fuck UEFA, because if they hold on and go through you can be guaranteed that card won't be rescinded. Football officiating retarded as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                          Confirms that Kerr hasn't a clue. Russa are hardly sitting pretty considering any winner in the other match sees them go out.
                                                                                          Shirley Russia will come back

Trololo lyrics (subtitles) for the full song! Sing with Mr. Trololo Guy, Eduard Khil. You too can trololo!:: To download this video, learn more about the tro...

Comment

Fuck me, the Greeks are getting absolutely lashed out of it in this tournament so far.

And fuck UEFA, because if they hold on and go through you can be guaranteed that card won't be rescinded. Football officiating retarded as usual.
                                                                                            Paging Strewelpeter, paging Strewepeter.

Comment

Meath put in a performance today that makes me want to believe we can beat Kildare

Comment

There is no PLO game set up I'm afraid.
                                                                                                Didnt realise that you were up in Carlow live game. GL in that.

Is there anyone else in bbv willing to set up a game i have a few more ipb homegame groups in my stars lobby.

Comment

Epic entertainment really. Right now, each of the four nations could ensure their progression with a goal...

Comment

Theodor Gebre Selassie won't be at Sloval Liberec by the end of September. He looks a right prospect.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      Is that just a pre concieved taste though ? thats why the blind tasting works i suppose. if someone gave you a bottle and told you it cost 200 bucks but was actually 15 would you auto assume its good ? would it taste better because one thinks its expensive and should taste better ?
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      That's the marketing spend part of the cost talking through you now!! I think in one part it depends on what your personal preference is in terms of taste and in another part I think it depends what you are drinking it with. So I guess if it is lots of fruit and plummy flavors that float your boat then I guess you will prefer French red, if that isn't the critical thing then you can probably shop comfortably elsewhere.

I am almost finished a bottle of this (just pausing for tea now), for the price it is probably as good a value for money vino you will find. If you paid 2x the price for it with a French label you would be patting yourself on the back.
                                                                                                      Well I drank the likes of Ste Emilions and Chateau de Pez and made them favourites long before I knew that they were from Bordeaux so maybe there's some sense to it all!

Comment

Game on!

Comment

ffs, Alan getting a yellow?

Useless tool.

RTE Player version of the Czech match is on a bit of a delay :-/

Comment

COME ON GREECE!

Big fucking heart stuff so far.

Bye bye Poland.

Comment

Eat that ye Polski bastards!!!

Comment

Didnt realise that you were up in Carlow live game. GL in that.

Is there anyone else in bbv willing to set up a game i have a few more ipb homegame groups in my stars lobby.
                                                                                                                ill set one up if ya want to and ya get numbers wont be playing myself though. funds on boyles only

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                                                - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                                                - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                                                - Enter my Club ID number: 487417
                                                                                                                - Enter my Invitation Code: mark1234

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

if whoever wants joins ill set up whatever ye want doing nothing else neway be grand to have a second club for when satnav isnt around neway
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                  Theodor Gebre Selassie won't be at Sloval Liberec by the end of September. He looks a right prospect.
                                                                                                                  I keep thinking of this fella every time his name is mentioned

Comment

Sigh. never trust a Pole with your money.

The whole bunch of thundering fuckwallops in this group would drive a betting man to drink.

Comment

Must be time to start a major martingale coup on 0-0s in this tournament imo.

Comment

Do Russia go through as it stands?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                          I rate him............highly

FU Collie

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X