Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I hope Cork stuff Kerry

Comment

Im on the Draw

Comment

Hail Trap, full of grace,
          our lord is with thee,
          blessed art tho amoung fans,
          and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
          football.
          Holy Trap, father of God,
          pray for some goals,
          now and for the final whistle,
          Amen.

Comment

COY Rafa
            Profit before people.

Comment

Good link for the tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                In other related FB news, I lost a bet and have to change my FB name tomorrow evening, before I head to Dublin, to 'Big Balls Caffrey'. My bday is Sunday so 'happy bday big balls' will have a ring to it no doubt. A golf related slag/nickname I had for a friend who's name is Dick. Obv 90+% of my friends on there won't know it's a golf thing, imaginations will surely run wild...
                Ship FB not letting me change my name to Big Balls.

Come on Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Feck it, cracking open a can now to calm the nerves. Taking it handy though, wanna be sober for the match. Been watching Sky News reports and Irish goals on Youtube all morning.. Might try watch the tennis for a bit. Heart's not in it though.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                    Feck it, cracking open a can now to calm the nerves. Taking it handy though, wanna be sober for the match. Been watching Sky News reports and Irish goals on Youtube all morning.. Might try watch the tennis for a bit. Heart's not in it though.
                    Know the feeling, time is passing by so slowly.. Been listening to Ireland songs all morning even Jedward put your green cape on got a run out. Going to head to the pub about half 4 watch the Spain Italy game first, then 3euro pints for the Ireland game couldnt beat it!

COYBIG!

Comment

Looking to get a large Tricolour in Cork lads, anyone have any ideas where I'd get one?

Comment

I dunno how anyone could describe the France game as a bigger game than.our first major tournament game in 10 years in the game the ultimately decides out fate in tournament seeing as a points v Spain would be a miracle
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                          have been drinking since about 12 day is dragggggggging in ffs come on

Comment

This game showing what really turns me off senior football, full of cynical fouling. Throw in some of the terrible long passing from Cork ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              This game showing what really turns me off senior football, full of cynical fouling. Throw in some of the terrible long passing from Cork ugh.
                              Kerry goalkeeper trying a Cluxton on it

and failing badly

Comment

Soccer is way down on the list of my favourite sports but when we reach a major tournament it doesnt matter a fuck how boring the match is. Firmly on the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post

and failing badly
                                  yeah he's ruining the trend of keepers hitting 45s

Comment

More Kerry Fans at a Munster Semi Final than people at the Eucharistic congress Maybe there is some hope for our benighted little country after all.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post

and failing badly
                                      This match is utterly dreadful. Stick Fermanagh and Sligo jerseys on them and people would be saying you wouldn't see this bad a match in Division 3. Poor skills everywhere, poor discipline, awful tactics from both teams and primary possession has been wasted constantly.

Obv one of these 2 will win the AI now I've said that.

Only redeeming feature is Alan Quirke having a great game.
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Last night in Poznan

Comment

EDIT: FFS Kev you must have posted that a nanosecond before me.
                                          Last edited by coillcam; 10-06-12, 14:31.

Comment

^ ^ Premier League Banter page on FB? :P

Comment

won a nice little degen bet last night.
                                              most said word during 1st/2nd half
                                              cant be ball/player/team/to/and/a etc

1st half challenge
                                              2nd half chance
                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 10-06-12, 14:51.
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                ^ ^ Premier League Banter page on FB? :P
                                                Off the ball page for me

Comment

schmozzle, great word

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    won a nice little degen ever last night.
                                                    most said word during 1st/2nd half
                                                    cant be ball/player/team/to/and/a etc

1st half challenge
                                                    2nd half chance
                                                    Some man for the aftertiming James

Comment

The i's have it

Italy Ireland double please

Comment

LOL Meath!
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

LMAO @ O'Rourke without a hint of irony 'Obviously Carlow are a lot better than their form in div 4 would indicate'

Comment

BBV help please.

try to find out cards held in winning hand

Event #15: Seven Card Stud Hi-Low Split-8 or Better

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/upda...=887&tid=12115 doesnt give all the cards?

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                              Hi all been a while since I've been on here! Still out down under althought thoughts are beginning to turn to when to come home as the year runs out.

Up in Cairns now working in the car rental business, headache central to say the least! Weather is so nice up here at the moment perfect conditions. But theres nothing happening for the match everything closed so thats massively disappointing was thinking of flying to Sydney for the night to get the buzz in one of the big Irish bars there but it was too expensive last minute but if we get a result tonight might do it for the Italy game.

Anyway probably the most homesick I've been today since I left so if any computer experts could help me I'd be grateful really wanna watch the RTE coverage of the match but I need some proxy wizardy and I've literally no idea how to do it. So if anyone could help it would be great? Have Setanta on the laptop paid for but its very unreliable.

Oh and in other news I've been moonlighting writing forhttp://www.pokernetwork.com which is the Australian subsidiary of Pokernews. You will find a good few articles from me on there if you search for them. Pretty cool experience.
                                                              ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy Pro - Enjoy your privacy and surf anonymously online by simply pressing a button. Enjoy watching free TV and on-demand television when living abroad, traveling, on business or holiday: Hulu, Netflix, BBC, ITV
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Them crazy Dutch supporters

Last edited by DeadParrot; 10-06-12, 14:53.
                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Comment

BUY ON ITUNES NOW! http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/put-the-green-cape-on-single/id521724130Welcome to Jedward's "Put The Green Cape On" very own You Tube ch...

Cannot fucking wait

Comment

Spain not playing any strikers heh. Cesc has played that false 9 role once or twice this year for Barca. Should be interesting.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        who's goping to Georges dock for the football?
                                                                        Since it is both free and set up about 90 seconds walk from Sherriff Street, I think the possibility that it will end up being wedged by scummy types is fairly high. I walked by it yesterday afternoon and it does look pretty cool though, so I'm probably just being too negative and it will end up being great craic with no messiness at all! Nice day for it as well.

Comment

Odd formation from Spain, be interesting to see how it pans out.

I still maintain that the system VDB employs is totally wrong. This sentiment is qualified by the argument of 'wtf am I to argue with a man who's won as much as him' which is ofc very valid, but I think they won the world cup without ever getting near their best and were just that much better than everyone else that they could do that. They handicap themselves, and their quality was just enough to see them prevail despite it.

I don't understand why he plays the 'double pivot' central mid field pairing, there's no need for them to do it and I think it may be employed for almost political reasons, ie he doesn't want to seem pro or anti one of the 'big two' so can't drop any of their big stars. I know both Alonso and Busquets are incredible players but I don't think they're both needed and they're rather shoe-horned into the team with both Xavi and Iniesta slightly out of position as a result. I think breaking up argubley one of the greatest central mid field trios of all time, even if it is to get someone world class like Alonso into the team, is just counter productive and the team suffers creatively as a result, although they become a nightmare to try and score against. Xavi Busquets Iniesta will utterly dominate any mid field they come up against and are a well oiled cohesive machine from years of playing together, why not take full advantage of that asset!?

People say Spain are Barcelona minus Messi but the system they employ is actually very, very different and despite the cross over players (of which there's slightly less this time) they are a very different side, and I think for Irelands sake much as it'd take a miracle to get a result against them them playing this way gives us probably our best shot. That best shot is still a very low %, but we're basically set up to play against Spain. Their quality will likely tell anyway, but who knows.

I really can't wait for todays fixtures, I'm far more excited than I thought I'd be. Spain Italy will just be quality viewing and Irelands first tournament game in ten years speaks for itself. Think ideally we want Spain to absolutely murder Italy today and then we obv nick an undeserved boring as hell 1-0 against Croatia, that'd set things up nicely. 'Mon Ireland
                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

This post will prob get lost among all the sports stuff, however my right click on the laptop aint working, anyone help please, cant copy or paste basically does nothing .
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              ctrl + c = copy
                                                                              ctrl + v = paste
                                                                              Yeah I knew that but that wont work if I need to copy URL on image shack and also if I highlight a work and want to go straight to google or spell check it doesnt work either.
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                  Yeah I knew that but that wont work if I need to copy URL on image shack and also if I highlight a work and want to go straight to google or spell check it doesnt work either.
                                                                                  system restore to yesterday
                                                                                  or control panel-->mouse-->device settings
                                                                                  or http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (line 56)

Comment

system restore to yesterday
                                                                                    or control panel-->mouse-->device settings
                                                                                    or http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (line 56)

did system restore yesterday didnt work also checked the settings they were fine.

also removed temp files yesterday.
                                                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 10-06-12, 15:23.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Where is the Spain starting 11?
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

@paddymckenna @rte2fmIn the team hotel with a fairly mortified James before the team announcement for Croatia game. I'm here with RTE2fm at live at the Euros...

Comment

did system restore yesterday didnt work also checked the settings they were fine.
                                                                                          try the reg fix then.
                                                                                          is it possible this is a hardware error?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            Where is the Spain starting 11?
                                                                                            Follow minute-by-minute commentary of the Euro 2012 Group C game between Spain and Italy at the PGE Arena, Gdansk on Sunday June 10 2012, kick-off 17:00 BST.

Comment

I'm ridiculously excited

Comment

So have the GAA added a new rule that says its no problem to carry the ball as far as you like unless it is in the final minutes and the score is close

Comment

try the reg fix then.
                                                                                                  is it possible this is a hardware error?
                                                                                                  I'm running advanced system care now other than that, Chanel used the laptop the other night and I never let her on it as she would break iron so hard to know, it works when I use USB mouse so if all fails I will just use that.
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

253251_469796493035261_812043311_n.jpg

taking last night in Poznan

Comment

Comment

Roy Hodgson's reason for not including Ferdinand is just absolutely crazy.

Comment

Comment

Mass on rte2. Fuck right off religion please.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              Roy Hodgson's reason for not including Ferdinand is just absolutely crazy.
                                                                                                              i don't know how he is getting away with it, its pure lies

Comment

Is Bill even being slightly sarcastic when he always refers to Dunphy as 'our Spanish expert'? I know it's because Dunphy keeps saying he always watches it, but surely it's at least partly tongue in cheek?

Comment

Just back from a walk up to the 3 event at George's Dock ('3 on the Quay' is what they're calling it I think) - a fair amount of people there already staking out some of the best spots along the railings surrounding the dock. No-one in the 'premium area' yet; that floating platform in the middle of the quay. Should be hopping there later for sure, lots of crates of beer nestled at people's feet!

Comment

whats that song playing in the stadium just before kick off?

Comment

Cassano and Balo are definitely kindred spirits, don't think there's ever been a more insane international striker partnership.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Brain Kerr has a fine grasp of the English language.

Cassano doesn't take much for to go to ground.

Comment

This post will prob get lost among all the sports stuff, however my right click on the laptop aint working, anyone help please, cant copy or paste basically does nothing .
                                                                                                                          Why on earth are you using the shitty laptop mousepad anyway! I always have my USB mouse

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X