This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Linda Martin.

Jedward announced the name of a song they'd be singing and then a few days later she decided they'd do waterline instead. Wonder what the other song was.

She's a tool.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Bute was a punching bag that fight !
      This too shall pass.

Comment

USA v Scotland footie international friendly kicking off in 25 minutes on ESPN.

Comment

Was Bute the favourite? Dunno anything about it, took some beating though!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
            Was Bute the favourite? Dunno anything about it, took some beating though!
            Big time, just didnt turn up !
            This too shall pass.

Comment

C'mon Dan Hardy!

Here's the link to the 2 FX fights. (Starting in 5 mins)

You have to be regged..It only takes 10 second I think though if you log in thru your Facebook

You can watch them in HD, so it's worth it :/

http://www.ufc.tv/ufc/event/prelims/1430
              Last edited by TheJiggaman; 27-05-12, 00:00.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                USA v Scotland footie international friendly kicking off in 25 minutes on ESPN.
                What's the enhanced bet on this?

Comment

Philly Celtics game also kicking off now. Have to stay up late for decent sport at the weekend it seems.

Hardy Ludwig fight should be good

Comment

Very drunk trying to convince caroline to order taxi to local nightclub so I can dance.
                    She said no
                    I am now dancing around kitchen....... Bitch

Going to bed now.
                    So goodnight all.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone watch Magic City?

Just watched the first episode there. I found it a bore, but I like stuff with mobsters. Want to know if I should bother with it further.

Comment

boom

Comment

Sick cue by Joe Rogan for the KO

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                            Philly Celtics game also kicking off now. Have to stay up late for decent sport at the weekend it seems.

Hardy Ludwig fight should be good
                            Brag by getting to watch this in New York. About to head to a predominantly Boston fan bar here, looking forward to it should be good atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                              Anyone watch Magic City?

Just watched the first episode there. I found it a bore, but I like stuff with mobsters. Want to know if I should bother with it further.
                              Havent seen it, watching Episodes at the moment, never seen any of them, so far so good 3 in.

Did you finish American Horror Story ?
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                Nike football boots I bought in the middle of February are now ripping after being worn about 8-10 times, both of them on the instep where you kick the ball.

Whats my line here and what am I entitled to?
                                Brought the boots back last Friday, said they had to send them to head office to decide if it was my fault or a manufacturing fault.

Got a phone call yesterday saying I could pick up a credit note.
                                Went down today and asked did they have a replacement pair in stock ( I had already looked and knew they didnt) she said no but she'd give me a credit note. I said the credit note was no use to me if they didnt have the boots. She said she would give me a refund then, happy days.

Ordered them again in a better colour on Sports Direct now along with three pairs of football socks for the original price I paid.

tldr ; dont buy anything in bricks and mortar stores, buy everything online
                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Did you finish American Horror Story ?
                                  I did.

Quite enjoyed it, that theme song still freaks me out though.

I dont really know which way they could go now in season 2
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    I did.

Quite enjoyed it, that theme song still freaks me out though.

I dont really know which way they could go now in season 2
                                    Season 2 will be a totally new story arc, set in a mental assylum and Jessica Lang has a major part, she was so great in S1.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

that's a shame, some of the characters in the house were pretty good.

Dunno how they are gonna have jessica in there.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Huge upset in that fight, Barboza was being groomed as next big thing in that division and got stopped

Comment

Season 2 will be a totally new story arc, set in a mental assylum and Jessica Lang has a major part, she was so great in S1.
                                          Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          that's a shame, some of the characters in the house were pretty good.

Dunno how they are gonna have jessica in there.
                                          I assume Coaches wife never got the lads out? That was my main motivation for watching it after the sex scene with the gimp early on

Comment

I assume Coaches wife never got the lads out? That was my main motivation for watching it after the sex scene with the gimp early on
                                            I am sure you know where to go to see baps....
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Huge upset in that fight, Barboza was being groomed as next big thing in that division and got stopped
                                              Yep got rocked and that was it.

Maybe Brandao can be the next big thing in the Featherweight division.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                Yep got rocked and that was it.

Maybe Brandao can be the next big thing in the Featherweight division.
                                                looking forward to seeing him, quite the animal during TUF. I remember seeing Bermudez fighting a couple of weeks ago and was wondering why Brandao hadn't fought. Much bigger card I suppose.

All the Brazillians are getting huge cheers, must be massive crowd

Sandstorm by Darude. I do not own this video.

Comment

Big time, just didnt turn up !
                                                  I took the 2.9 on froch thought the price way overrated bute, he's never been in the ring with anybody near the ability of froch and with the rematch clause I thought a loss would nearly suit him as he is guaranteed the big pay day return in Canada now. I did think that he would try land that left hook to the body an awful lot more than he did but he barely threw that shot outside of round 1.

Super performance from froch hope he starts getting some of the credit he deserves seems a thoroughly decent skin as well.

Comment

looking forward to seeing him, quite the animal during TUF. I remember seeing Bermudez fighting a couple of weeks ago and was wondering why Brandao hadn't fought. Much bigger card I suppose.

All the Brazillians are getting huge cheers, must be massive crowd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYxT9GM0fQ
                                                    Love brandau pure beast.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                      Love brandau pure beast.
                                                      Getting beaten up tonight. All the next big things are fucking up

Comment

Defo should lose the decision.

Slip cost him in the second round.

Other guy was impressive getting full mount and keeping busy on top in 2 and 3 though.

Comment

Nearly there

Edit to Add
                                                          PokerStars Tournament #562525522, No Limit Hold'em
                                                          Buy-In: $4.00/$0.40 USD
                                                          118 players
                                                          Total Prize Pool: $1212.00 USD
                                                          Tournament started 2012/05/26 22:45:00 WET [2012/05/26 17:45:00 ET]

Dear 3Osomething,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 303.03 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 176.89 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.
                                                          Attached Files
                                                          Last edited by 40something; 27-05-12, 02:08.
                                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Are strip clubs expensive?

Comment

Scotland are really terrible at football.
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Fucking ESPN. Missing UFC 'cause the Yanks vs. Scotland is still on!!!!

Comment

does anyone know this girls name!?

Help

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                    does anyone know this girls name!?

Help
                                                                    Just call her 'sweetheart' or 'gorgeous' at all times.

Comment

Just call her 'sweetheart' or 'gorgeous' at all times.
                                                                      liking 'lovecake' at the moment

Comment

The winner and the moral victors.

In Ireland, yes.
                                                                        In the UK, I am told no.

Guess it's subjective largely.

Comment

Are all Polish people acting the complete cunt for the 20 days of this competition?
                                                                          Booked a 2 bed apartment in centre of Poznan via an apartment agency about a week ago. Booking confirmed by the apartment owner, full money taken by the agency (though nothing paid to the owner yet).

Got this email this morning from the owner.

I can offer you 2 rooms – a living room (around 30sq m) with a sleeping couch for two, and a bedroom (16 sq m) with a double bed.

There will be another football fan (a man, Polish) staying in the other bedroom during the whole Euro 2012.

If it meets your expectations, please let me know. I’m looking forward for your confirmation.

Best regards,

Like WTF? Complained to the agency but they auro-replied that its out-of-hours and they'll respond on Monday.
                                                                          Kinda drunk so if its an issue in the morning pm me been on ybig.ie forum with a bit and got a few polish guys giving out who got sorted.
                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                            Kinda drunk so if its an issue in the morning pm me been on ybig.ie forum with a bit and got a few polish guys giving out who got sorted.
                                                                            I shall translate in the morning.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Bink the Sat 20k Hu mtt for my biggest score yet! Weeeeeeee

Comment

all the firstrow links just died

Comment

Depends if your tips helps a pretty girl through school! Knowledge is priceless so seeing some big titty to, makes it a good value night out

Comment

Safe to say these two sites turned out to be nonsense:

Comment

lol at Mir, no idea what his game plan was. Cigano Cigano Cigano

Comment

Jedward finishing in 19th seemed inevitable, clowns!
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Jedward finishing in 19th seemed inevitable, clowns!
                                                                                          Your post was inevitable.
                                                                                          Their 8th place last year was our best finish in about ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                            Your post was inevitable.
                                                                                            Their 8th place last year was our best finish in about ten years.
                                                                                            They are the worst, hopefully thats the last of them at the eurovision means less exposure for them two.
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

They are the worst, hopefully thats the last of them at the eurovision means less exposure for them two.

Comment

Jedward believe in you Danny

Jedward every year, maybe a Jedward/Crystal Swing hybrid if the nation can hold it.

Just keeps sending them until they win, it worked in WWI and it'll work now.

The idea of a mid 30's Jedward finally winning has a certain amount of whatever the future version of nostalgia is.

Comment

Yeah big upset. The other guy moved well and kept cutting off Barboza's angles, then kept coming straight at him.

Lost a but if Diego too.

Cain looked amazing in the co-main. He wants his belt back. Should be a great rematch. I think a lot of people forgot about Cain due to the way he lost the belt. JDS has great striking, and deserves to be champ but there was more than a little luck involved with the knock down.

I'll be interested to see the betting line on that one.

Comment

http://www.escstats.com/winner12.htm got the first three right,not in order mind,then again think sweden,russia and the serbs were the first three in the betting,over all.........meh rubbish alright,the massive amount of 12 pointers for sweden was fairly accurate mind you.in my own too bets,iceland flopped but le swed pissed in.given me a fiver profit......never go broke making a small profit ya know!
                                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

stuck a few quid on rob kearney @ 15/2 for man of the match.would be a great end of the year for the newly crowned euro player of the year!
                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                        Hope those Jedward clowns finish last embarrassment to the country, and dissappear
                                                                                                        forever.
                                                                                                        Despite kids loving them having two gimps as role models is a joke.
                                                                                                        typical, I genuinely thought they did a great job and I'm sick of people who constantly moan and fucking complain. They did a great job at representing Ireland, end of story!
                                                                                                        Would like to add I actually hated them before this years eurovision but they fucking did us proud and I reckon only old jealous folk are the only people who hate them now. FUCKING LEGENDS JEDWARD, GG WP UL
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

also want to add marty was an absolutely shocking commentary, always saying sweden for 12 here when they already had points(what the flying fuck!!) and that guy from finland was fucking fantastic!
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I know each to their own and all that but holy fuck it was so easy to skim through last nights BBV. Also, it can now be safely said that CourierCollie isn't the only gay in the village .

Comment

IPB/BBV cliffs from the last week pls?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                typical, I genuinely thought they did a great job and I'm sick of people who constantly moan and fucking complain. They did a great job at representing Ireland, end of story!
                                                                                                                Would like to add I actually hated them before this years eurovision but they fucking did us proud and I reckon only old jealous folk are the only people who hate them now. FUCKING LEGENDS JEDWARD, GG WP UL
                                                                                                                Did us proud? are you for real your delusional.

As long as not being able to sing sounding and acting stupid and being shyte among a sea of poor acts is (doing us proud then your right)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  Absolutely nothing. You missed nothing. It's the weather making it so quiet around here. Everyone is in a good mood so no juicy gossip for you
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    Welcome back Kev. I hope you had a blast. TR when youre ready.

The weathers been excellent. BBV has enjoyed it or been stuck looking out at it. Jedward and gambooling on the Eurovision has been the order of the day and Euros excitement building plus a small amount of rugby talk. Nothing major really.
                                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      Absolutely nothing. You missed nothing. It's the weather making it so quiet around here. Everyone is in a good mood so no juicy gossip for you
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                      Welcome back Kev. I hope you had a blast. TR when youre ready.

The weathers been excellent. BBV has enjoyed it or been stuck looking out at it. Jedward and gambooling on the Eurovision has been the order of the day and Euros excitement building plus a small amount of rugby talk. Nothing major really.
                                                                                                                      Ta lads, heard the weather here was lovely alright, plenty of farmer tans about the place.

As for a TR. It was a Canary Islands resort holiday with the missus, involved a week of lying by the pool, and generally doing as little as possible, didnt even drink all that much. Was the second time in Puerto Rico within 12 months, and while its a nice place will probly leave it for a while now. Anyone thats thinking of heading over there though at any stage give me a shout and I can give a few pointers.

Got a bit of a lol at stupid fuckin paddies yesterday in Las Palmas airport. Our flight is a non Ryanair one, and everyone has their seats assigned on the boarding pass. We get to the gate and its not boarding but already there's a queue forming, we obv sit down and wait for boarding to begin and the queue to finish before getting on, of course as more paddies arrive along they join the queue, and the thing is snaking around the place. Its a good 25 mins before boarding begins and all these saps are standing there waiting despite no lack of seats. Both adjacent gates have similar flights to the UK waiting to board, plenty of Brits at them, but all sitting down, not even a short queue.

That was pretty much the only noteworthy thing that happened on what was a very lazy relaxing week

Comment

I'm in that situation right now, relaxing here on a seat while everyone else is bunched up in a big sweaty queue.

Sitting together is over rated, don't give a shit where I sit, gonna bury my head in a book either way.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Plus I can lie about the amount of beers I drink
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X