This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First lay complete.

Traded my tenner win on Russian grannies at 7.6 for 3.5 for 40euro green.

Comment

Laid Sweden to back at 2.12

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        I've been steadily punting jedward for a few months now to be honest

top 10 for a few quid
        top 3 for a nice payday
        win for BIG MONEY
        LOL well good luck, I stand by your choice as obv I have a measly fiver on them lol
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Watch Father Ted on All 4: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/father-ted

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fun fact - Englebert Humperdink is older than 22 of the European nations competing tonight. Not the artists, the actual nations
            Amazing... is it true though?

Not Ireland... not... Germany, France?
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just noticed Moldova copying the Turkey boat.

Obviously boat based dancing is a growing trend in Euro pop
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

When is/was the decision on the order of the voting reveal?
                  If they don't decide it beforehand they can order it anyway they want to give the maximum sweat/drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    1.65 is rediculous imo - they are out to 2.02 now though

other bets include:
                    Russia to win
                    Ireland top 5
                    England or France to finish last

eh hold?
                    back on Sweden. Layed at 1.67 backed at 2.05
                    layed off Russia - backed at 7 layed at 3.6

decent nights work so far

Comment

Id love to be at the afterparty, some talent there.

Comment

Comment

Have to add Jedward EW @ 66s!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                            Laid Sweden to back at 2.12
                            Hmm gone in again at 1.98, let's hope those grannies get a few douze points on the board early

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              Its in the order of singing!
                              I thought the countries who didn't get through vote also?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                Amazing... is it true though?

Not Ireland... not... Germany, France?

Germany wasn't in its current form. Ireland was probably the Irish free state, so yes a different nation.

Comment

nil point
                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

The market will melt down...

Comment

When is/was the decision on the order of the voting reveal?
                                      If they don't decide it beforehand they can order it anyway they want to give the maximum sweat/drama.
                                      there’s been a change to the format this year. Rather than the votes being shown in a predetermined random order, the order will be chosen to “maximise the excitement” once the jury votes are known, meaning that the early votes could be chosen to be deliberately misleading.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Jaysus the main UFC card isnt starting til 3

Comment

It's a massacre

Comment

Comment

The only points we will get are the sympathy UK vote

Comment

1 point yes!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                    The only points we will get are the sympathy UK vote
                                                    and as if by magic

Comment

Hmm gone in again at 1.98, let's hope those grannies get a few douze points on the board early

Comment

did you get it on? it shot to 2.16 there for a sec

Comment

We are on the charge

Comment

did you get it on? it shot to 2.16 there for a sec
                                                            No cut my losses at 1.58

Carnage

Comment

Comment

I fear Eurovision people are slowrolling my Sweden.

Comment

I fear Eurovision people are slowrolling my Sweden.
                                                                  yup trading out at 1.2

Comment

Is this a race to the bottom between us and the uk?

Comment

WSOP betting odds?

found outright main event betting on bwin.
                                                                      But does anyone know where to find odds on players to win a braclet?

Comment

Geoff Shreeves spotted in Baku

Comment

bah made a mistake trading out there. Been pretty profitable though so cant complain

Comment

Hope those Jedward clowns finish last embarrassment to the country, and dissappear
                                                                            forever.
                                                                            Despite kids loving them having two gimps as role models is a joke.

Comment

Marty must be drunk...
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Send the turkey again

Serbia May 20 2008 Eurovision QualifierDont forget to watch Dustins Rise to the Eurovision absolute classichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2An92wxDI
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Hitch's iceland! Great value in that last place act.
                                                                                  Norway - Whitenight
                                                                                  me - UK.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                    Hope those Jedward clowns finish last embarrassment to the country, and dissappear
                                                                                    forever.
                                                                                    Despite kids loving them having two gimps as role models is a joke.
                                                                                    Lol Mick. Taking it a bit serious.....
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

Norway and Denmark to get points from each other, lol, have they voted yet? And sweden...finland..etc

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                          Lol Mick. Taking it a bit serious.....
                                                                                          I cant stand them in general may have got sunstroked today.
                                                                                          In fairness they are gimps with lots of money and women adoring them even if one definitely bites the pillow.

Comment

Norway - Whitenight
                                                                                            me - UK.
                                                                                            Stupid Dutch

Comment

My Denmark still with 0

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                My Denmark still with 0
                                                                                                Shit

Comment

My Denmark still with 0
                                                                                                  lol timing.

Comment

I need someone to give denmark votes and fade us giving the UK anything

Comment

Norway - Whitenight
                                                                                                      me - UK.
                                                                                                      Rigger has this boxed off unless we give UK 12

Comment

I need someone to give denmark votes and fade us giving the UK anything
                                                                                                        fuck that im out of there trade trade trade

on at 11.5 trading out at 1.5

have to before ireland come in and fuck it up for me

Comment

Come on Ireland score UK high 1 time

Comment

Rigger has this boxed off unless we give UK 12
                                                                                                            Dunno, <3 Humperdink anyhow, hero for the sweat.

Comment

Put 2e on serbia, suddenly i want serbia to win, lol

900/1

Comment

Make Norway favs now with Ireland's inevitable 7+ for UK.

Comment

WK with the spoon so far

Comment

fuck that im out of there trade trade trade

on at 11.5 trading out at 1.5

have to before ireland come in and fuck it up for me
                                                                                                                    is there Im a genius gif? DP Im looking at you? until then this will do. My most profitable nights punting in months. took norway at 5's

Comment

Make Norway favs now with Ireland's inevitable 7+ for UK.
                                                                                                                      No way. UK gets 3 max from Ireland.
                                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

YES

Lordi

Comment

please give the UK 6+

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X