This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Are all Polish people acting the complete cunt for the 20 days of this competition?
    Booked a 2 bed apartment in centre of Poznan via an apartment agency about a week ago. Booking confirmed by the apartment owner, full money taken by the agency (though nothing paid to the owner yet).

Got this email this morning from the owner.

I can offer you 2 rooms – a living room (around 30sq m) with a sleeping couch for two, and a bedroom (16 sq m) with a double bed.

There will be another football fan (a man, Polish) staying in the other bedroom during the whole Euro 2012.

If it meets your expectations, please let me know. I’m looking forward for your confirmation.

Best regards,

Like WTF? Complained to the agency but they auro-replied that its out-of-hours and they'll respond on Monday.
    SPOILER
    SPOILER

SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      Runners so far:

The-Rigger
      Hitchhiker
      Feetmagic
      White Knight

10 minutes left if anyone else wants to join us, Thank this post to confirm entry.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        By a nose! lol. Had just pm'ed someone to ask them to provide a random draw and re-sent a pm a minute later with you in it.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

ITV with a 45 min lead in into England friendly. This could be painful

Comment

This is what happens when you talk trash against a Patriots game before it happens, and then take a day off from work!!!! :-)

After you have watched that you will enjoy this. They are related.

SPOILER

The remodel of an Eagles fan office area. Isn't it beautiful??? He really liked the picture of his wife turned into Tom Brady! :-)

Last edited by eagle eye; 26-05-12, 18:13.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ya in for the Eurovision gamble!

Comment

Runners so far:

The-Rigger
                Hitchhiker
                Feetmagic
                White Knight
                + DeadParrot+Feetmagic.
                You want me to do a draw with the info you sent. 6 players, 4 countries each. Leave out Sweden?

edit: 26 countries , so leave out Sweden and Russia.

edit again. Only one FeetMagic, theres only one FeeeeetMagic, theres only one, theres only one FeetMagic.
                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-05-12, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  You want me to do a draw with the info you sent. 6 players, 4 countries each. Leave out Sweden?

edit: 26 countries , so leave out Sweden and Russia.
                  Feetmagic there twice.

It's 5 people * 5 countries, leave out Sweden.

The-Rigger
                  Hitch
                  feetmagic
                  White Knight
                  Deadparrot

Coutries list with Sweden removed:

United Kingdom
                  Hungary
                  Albania
                  Lithuania
                  Bosnia and Herzegovina
                  Russia
                  Iceland
                  Cyprus
                  France
                  Italy
                  Estonia
                  Norway
                  Azerbaijan
                  Romania
                  Denmark
                  Greece
                  Turkey
                  Spain
                  Germany
                  Malta
                  Macedonia
                  Ireland
                  Serbia
                  Ukraine
                  Moldova

You are a hero amongst men.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

There were 25 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
                      1.The-Rigger
                      2.The-Rigger
                      3.feetmagic
                      4.Deadparrot
                      5.White Knight
                      6.The-Rigger
                      7.Hitch
                      8.White Knight
                      9.feetmagic
                      10.Hitch
                      11.The-Rigger
                      12.White Knight
                      13.Hitch
                      14.feetmagic
                      15.feetmagic
                      16.Deadparrot
                      17.White Knight
                      18.Hitch
                      19.Deadparrot
                      20.Deadparrot
                      21.The-Rigger
                      22.White Knight
                      23.Hitch
                      24.Deadparrot
                      25.feetmagic

matching up to.
                      1. United Kingdom
                      Hungary
                      Albania
                      Lithuania
                      Bosnia and Herzegovina
                      6. Russia
                      Iceland
                      Cyprus
                      France
                      Italy
                      11. Estonia
                      Norway
                      Azerbaijan
                      Romania
                      Denmark
                      16. Greece
                      Turkey
                      Spain
                      Germany
                      Malta
                      21. Macedonia
                      Ireland
                      Serbia
                      Ukraine
                      Moldova
                      Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-05-12, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUj4o...ture=endscreen

After you have watched that you will enjoy this. They are related.

SPOILER

The remodel of an Eagles fan office area. Isn't it beautiful??? He really liked the picture of his wife turned into Tom Brady! :-)

Eagles fan taking it well is good to see the photos were good

Comment

can someone post a stream for eurovison? cheers

Comment

Thanks again AJ, I'll post the table now.

Comment

Sweet baby jebus, Holly Willougby looking damn fine tonight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  cheryl quite weirdly doing the 'hand on dick and swivel' dance move
                                  yes that was quite odd. She must be packing quite the cock too cos she was grabbing low

Comment

The Euro Wooden Spoon Draw is as follows:

We can settle up afterwards, you are all good eggs, €10 in makes a price pool of €50.

Here's a peek at the Betfair 'Last place' odds, the 10 countries deemed most likely to finish last.

Not a great draw for Hitch! But it's Eurovision, you never know.

Comment

eurovision time

its midnight in Azerbaijan madness ted

Comment

I've got my green cape on

Comment

What time are Jedward on at? Will tune in for that

Comment

The last place market on betfair is interesting, snapped up Cyprus at 95/1 before it went in-play, market isn't very liquid at the moment.

Comment

Classy performance from the 76 year old
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

jaysus they tied that albanians hair too tight.... she looks in pain....
                                                  actually i am in pain,,,,,, wheres the volume button
                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

scary bitch

Comment

love is blind and hes wearing a blindfold....his flips are great though

Comment

I may have got toom much sun today but does the guy for Lithuania look like Hitchhiker?
                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Here we go!!!!!

Comment

patented move at this stage

Comment

Did she nearly trip at the end of the gif bit? lol

Comment

Lol, I mistook one of their microphones for a potentially cancerous growth

Comment

level?

Comment

The worst thing about this is 90% of people singing in english. mockery

Comment

Opened up TweetDeck and set up a column to track #eurovision tweets - feck's sake! The speed of the comments coming in, it is impossible to read them as they speed downwards. I assume the eurovision is one of the top watched television broadcasts worldwide?

Sad that I have organised to go out later than usual tonight to watch as much of this campy madness as I can - still will miss the voting

Comment

Comment

french tune is decent

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Last edited by DeadParrot; 26-05-12, 19:50.

Comment

...

Comment

Italy backed EW @ 16s, Iceland EW @ 100s & top 10 @ 3s & Ireland for top 10 @ 2s I think.

Comment

Italy is quite the tune!
                                                                                  It helps that the mot would get it

Comment

Italy is quite the tune!
                                                                                    I detect a slight Amy Winehouse influence

Comment

Italy is quite the tune!
                                                                                      Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                      It helps that the mot would get it
                                                                                      Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                      I detect a slight Amy Winehouse influence
                                                                                      I thought she looked incredibly butch. She's really a woman yeah?

Comment

@couriercollie, random question here now but I've always wondered, do you be sitting there thinking ' jaysus he would get it' similar to how some lads do with women.

Comment

Italy was good , deffo reminded me of Amy whinehouse. Really liked Estonia. He had a great voice!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I thought she looked incredibly butch. She's really a woman yeah?
                                                                                            Who knows. I suppose watching the eurovision may have butched up my taste

Comment

Norway my best shout so far imo

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                @couriercollie, random question here now but I've always wondered, do you be sitting there thinking ' jaysus he would get it' similar to how some lads do with women.
                                                                                                Yeah pretty much. Though I do try to refrain from commenting, as it does become somewhat embarrassing

Also

Last time I was in Buck Whaleys was about 1990. Hard to believe it still exists

Comment

Comment

Fake Bagpipes

Comment

Fake Bagpipes
                                                                                                      it's hard to moonwalk with real ones

Comment

This Danish song has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          Where did you get that?

Comment

Last time I was in Buck Whaleys was about 1990. Hard to believe it still exists
                                                                                                            was there 2 nights ago running amuck

Comment

Where did you get that?

Comment

Time will Jedward be on?

Comment

Greece at least have a genuine hottie.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                    Greece at least have a genuine hottie.
                                                                                                                    Austerity obviously hitting Greece hard with those costumes

Comment

Malta are 95/1, not sure why he thinks they are 2nd likely to win.

I am watching on a delay for various reasons, fml.

Comment

all aboard the turkey boat!!!

Comment

Sweden were class, one of the best eurovision songs I have ever heard.
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X