Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a class game...ridiculousness has been turned up to 11..

Comment

lol @ Wenger

Comment

Useless bunch of bottling fuckers. They got themselves into a spot where they were 1/10 on to finish top 4 less than 3 weeks ago. Such a joke of a club

Comment

Huge incentive for Newcastle and Spurs now tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Useless bunch of bottling fuckers. They got themselves into a spot where they were 1/10 on to finish top 4 less than 3 weeks ago. Such a joke of a club
            I mean with Newcastle playing City, Arsenal will prob scrape 4th, but that's obv not a good position to be with Chelsea in the CL final and even if they lose that qualifying isn't easy anymore. Fairly lol as your run in wasn't that bad at all, bottling of the highest order.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Anybody want 2 tickets for the Munster match tonight ? N Terrace standing, wont be using them, free to a good home.

Late notice I know but shame to see them not used.

If you dont want them maybe you might know someone who does ?
              This too shall pass.

Comment

We can call Arsenal drawing at home to Norwich bottling it, but they came to WHL a couple of weeks ago and played us off the park.

Spurs are by no means a certainty to beat Villa away and Fulham at home.

If we do get 3rd then the Spurs mvp could be Kyle Naughton for that ridiculously allowed foul on RvP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  I mean with Newcastle playing City, Arsenal will prob scrape 4th, but that's obv not a good position to be with Chelsea in the CL final and even if they lose that qualifying isn't easy anymore. Fairly lol as your run in wasn't that bad at all, bottling of the highest order.
                  So ridiculous. Last 4 games we've drew 3 and lost 1 against Wigan, Chelsea, Stoke and Norwich with a game against West Brom to come. 12/13 points there was a definite possibility so to get 3 going into the last game is just horrendous.

Spurs away to Villa and home to Fulham doesn't look to tricky, and they seem to be doing a fine job of late so can defo see them overtaking us. City should brush Newcastle aside so i really have no idea where Arsenal will finish now.

If Chelsea win their last 2 and we lose to West Brom, then they overtake us aswel with their better goal difference (providing they win more than 1-0 twice). Nevermind Liverpool, next season will be our year

Comment

Spurs away to Villa looks a lot less trickier than it might otherwise have been after the Villa players bust up during the week

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Spurs away to Villa looks a lot less trickier than it might otherwise have been after the Villa players bust up during the week
                      Villa are also shockingly bad.

Comment

What's Shinji Kagawa like as a player? He came out and said he was joining Man utd.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                          What's Shinji Kagawa like as a player? He came out and said he was joining Man utd.
                          SAF following Daglish tactic of shirt sales matter most

Comment

This might have been posted already, but even if it has, worth a second watch. The commentator's orgasm is taking off...

5 Live Sport's Steve Claridge is lost for words in the studio as he sees Papiss Cisse's second goal for Newcastle against Chelsea.

Comment

I think he would be a cracking signing. Last year of his contract so will be picked up quite cheap. He's a proper talent.

Opr

Comment

Enhanced bet (Hitch licking his chops)

3/1 Liverpool to win the cup

max bet = 12.50

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Not quite true. He's been one of the stand-out mid fielders in the Bundasliga this season. He's young and outshone Gotye in the Dortmund team.

The shirt sales and global exposure obv puts his price up but I would say he'd be a definite starter for most teams and will be a good signing for UTD. All of Europe's top teams were looking for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvDkVejQWmI

Comment

Obviously hard to know how he'll do in England, but he has unreal natural talent and has been arguably Dortmunds best player in their league winning season. I'm not sure, position wise, that he's exactly what Man United need though, can see him and Rooney getting in each others way alot and they badly need to strengthen elsewhere but if he's one of a few signings then he's a class act.
                                    Last edited by Sledgejammer; 05-05-12, 14:33.
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

wel J S Park is not going to sell many more for them

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        Enhanced bet (Hitch licking his chops)

3/1 Liverpool to win the cup

max bet = 12.50

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelt...670483&aff_id=
                                        6 minutes later its gone dopes...on second thoughts rigger was just slow. It lasted 20 minutes or so which is fair can i get a notification on facebook when they post ? I cant see an option.
                                        Last edited by tipp86; 05-05-12, 14:44.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                          Not quite true. He's been one of the stand-out mid fielders in the Bundasliga this season. He's young and outshone Gotye in the Dortmund team.

The shirt sales and global exposure obv puts his price up but I would say he'd be a definite starter for most teams and will be a good signing for UTD. All of Europe's top teams were looking for him.

Who's that Dortmund player that he outshone, sounds like somebody that I used to know?
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Kagawa is lethal, great signing imo. Expect to see him playing a CAM role. Will become a regular starter when Scholes/Giggs etc depart.

Going to see a racist lift the FA cup today that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
                                              Soft or crusty?
                                              Soft!
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone having trouble with the site? Keeps crashing my Firefox browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                  Anyone having trouble with the site? Keeps crashing my Firefox browser.
                                                  Web server was offline for a bit, I took it back up though.

Comment

How do I go about making something nice out of rice chicken & chopped tomatoes? Certain herbs or what?

Comment

Off to watch the cup final. Any way for both of them to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                        How do I go about making something nice out of rice chicken & chopped tomatoes? Certain herbs or what?
                                                        Basil oregano cheese

Comment

yes but can he do it on a wet windy february evening in Stoke? *Puts on EPL shades*
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                            The thread title pleases me. Even with the spelling mistakes.

Thanks for the well wishes people's. Mammy and Baby doing well
                                                            Glad to hear you're both fine. How is the new child?

Congrats

Comment

@Satnav,

was just about to post a youtube vid I found of some Irish bird chatting up 2 cops in NYC. Something like 'look everybody, I found Satnav on holidays'.

The strange thing is, I think it is actually you. This is really bizarre.

Comment

Any reason Liverpool's price has dropped from 2s to 6/4 in the last few days? Tempted to back Chelsea in 90 at 7/4.

Comment

Drogba anytime scorer on PP @ 23/10 with money back if Suarez scores.

Hopefully a good game.

Comment

@Satnav,

was just about to post a youtube vid I found of some Irish bird chatting up 2 cops in NYC. Something like 'look everybody, I found Satnav on holidays'.

It is her, remember her posting it before...
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

@Satnav,

Oh do show us pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeee..

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Hopefully a good game.
                                                                        Always thought it was 1st and last scorer. Anytime scorer means I shall be doing the same bet as yourself, tks for that
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah, there's not much in it. Actually, might not be a coincidence. I'd switched to Internet Explorer as Firefox was acting up. I'm guessing that there's some sneaky algorithm running that's steering me towards Facebook friends videos.

TL;DR IE is lame.

Comment

Have to miss the FA Cup final to go to an anniversary mass, I hate religion

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                              No way, that's half the point of my post - Ned Stark's head was lopped off in 1996 in print, last year on screen.
                                                                              Well fuck you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                6 minutes later its gone dopes...on second thoughts rigger was just slow. It lasted 20 minutes or so which is fair can i get a notification on facebook when they post ? I cant see an option.
                                                                                Someone posted it on the FA cup boards.ie thread. Sorry for your troubles.

Probably saved yourself 12.50, unlike me.

Comment

Gotze btw and yea Kagawa is insanely good, although not hard to outshine Gotze when he has injured for half the season. Quite suprising that they havent missed him as much as they should have

Comment

lol@roy on ear flicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Hopefully a good game.
                                                                                      Just checked there before betting just to be certain, no money back special for anytime
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                        Oh do show us pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeee..
                                                                                        soo funny walking up the street spotted the cops an decided to have a chat.its a wonder they didnt lock us up!we were pissed,well i was anyway

Comment

Anyone got a link for stream of FA Cup?
                                                                                          sigpic
                                                                                          www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                            Yup that is def her lol. And her husband is Colm as well lol. Must stick that on her page haha

If you go to the actual youtube clip it tells you it is her. Posted by Gavigan101 and from Tipp if you read the comments.
                                                                                            Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 05-05-12, 15:49.

Comment

Comment

Apparently it's Mcgeady whose out of the Euro's. Bad news
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                                                  Anyone got a link for stream of FA Cup?

Comment

Good old paddy power, trying to deposit from my neteller but it keeps going back to my laser - so had to queue../
                                                                                                    SPOILER

I had actually started off #154 and came back 15 minutes later then took screenshot

no donation from me today!
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                      Just checked there before betting just to be certain, no money back special for anytime

Should have read small print properly. better price than most anyway, Boyles @13/8.

Any link ?

Comment

Sagna broken fibula, misses Euros

Comment

Would make sense, hes out of favour in Moscow and not playing. Seems to be a bit of a moody character and one that coaches prob dont like too much. With Traps stubbornness, it would of only taken something small to leave him out in the cold.

FWIW i dont think we will miss him that much anyway.

Comment

Would make sense, hes out of favour in Moscow and not playing. Seems to be a bit of a moody character and one that coaches prob dont like too much. With Traps stubbornness, it would of only taken something small to leave him out in the cold.

FWIW i dont think we will miss him that much anyway.
                                                                                                            I know he can be a headless chicken sometimes but he does work hard & track back as well as being one of our (very) few players that can create something from nothing.

McClean's not gonna start & Hunts been injured too long so that leaves Lawrence?

Comment

So in the last few days we've heard its Hunt, Duff, Fahey and now McGeady. Anyone got a link or concrete info?

Also Ramires is such a clutch player. Gonna be missed big time in the CL final.
                                                                                                              Last edited by coillcam; 05-05-12, 16:27.

Comment

Get in there.................

Comment

Reina is gash. Should have played the Doni.

Comment

26/1, chelsea 3-0 for €10, so come on chelsea!!! Or suarez!!

2-0 was backed for €1 as a break even clause
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

how much is a 3-2 extra time liverpool victory?
                                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Are Henderson and Spearing playing as extra centre backs?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                          how much is a 3-2 extra time liverpool victory?
                                                                                                                          lots/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X