Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REMASTERED IN HD!Discover more about Ill Communication here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/ill-communication-beastie-boys-album/Listen to more from ...

RIP Adam Yauch
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Why? I think it would be fantastic. One of my close friends from school is a consultant ob/gyn and at first she said it put her off childbirth in general but has since gone on to have 4!

To assist in this amazing thing would be just brilliant.
      to a certain extent i agree with you, but whilst my wife was giving birth to our second, there was a woman in the ward next to us. Suddenly the whole place started buzzing like crazy with tension and quick steps. They rushed her to surgery and that was the end of that. once our baby was born, all necessaries done etc. before going back to the room i asked the midwife how was the other baby, and she said he was fine, but i didn't believe her at all as it was written all over her face that it wasn't. on the way back to the room i saw the other woman behind a curtain, crying her eyes out. she'd lost the child.

can't imagine a greater pain than losing a child, and although 99.5% of births go fine, that 0.5% must be incredibly painful to endure.

Comment

If anyone is interested the ice hockey world championships started today hosted in Finland/Sweden

All matches will be streamed on youtube

Belarus V Finland on now

Welcome to the Official Channel of the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship! Stay tuned for the upcoming IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in May. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE, follow our social channels, and visit our website so that you do not miss any of the amazing high-speed action. Bringing you live games, game highlights, player interviews, top plays of the tournament, some of the most amazing goals, saves, and a lot more on this channel. FOLLOW all of the action on Social Media: ▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iihfhockey/ ▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/IIHFHockey ▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iihfhockey/ ▶ VK: https://vk.com/iihfhockey ▶ TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@iihfhockey ▶ Keep up with all of the action on our WEBSITE: https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2024/wm ▶ Register now and play the IIHF Fantasy Hockey: https://dailypicks.iihf.com/

link to the streams
        Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Ugh.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Ah, that sucks Enjoyed so much of their stuff since Paul's Boutique ('Hey ladies... get funky') and finally caught them in concert in 2007. Always sad to hear this kind of news about such a relatively young person.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

It is ridiculous some of the spoiler arguments you see out there (not on IPB, but elsewhere), people demanding spoiler tags as they don't want to watch a TV show now, but are waiting for the DVD, etc... If you decide that, you just have to accept you run the risk of learning some details in advance, and be mature enough to deal with it if you do - knowing about a spoiler shouldn't stop you enjoying something if it's any good!
              lol reminds me of a few years back when US shows took a good 6 months at least to reach TV stations this side of the pond. Season 1 of Lost finished with the cliffhanger of 'what was down in the hatch', myself and a fellow downloader were about 4 eps into season 2 and were giving out in the pub one night about US TV often takes a break from showing new eps for baseball, holidays etc (Lost was currently on such an hiatus). Our other pal who was with us smugly declared thats why he prefers to wait, no breaks on the Irish TV. I then quickly informed him that there was a person living down the hatch, and the reason whu I DL'ed shows was to avoid pricks like me spoiling future episodes on me

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                Alabama Shakes are coming up soon with a live session on Steve Lemacq's show on BBC 6 Music

It's live online here http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/
                Is this podcasted, can see it mentioned on the player but not how to access it?
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lol reminds me of a few years back when US shows took a good 6 months at least to reach TV stations this side of the pond. Season 1 of Lost finished with the cliffhanger of 'what was down in the hatch', myself and a fellow downloader were about 4 eps into season 2 and were giving out in the pub one night about US TV often takes a break from showing new eps for baseball, holidays etc (Lost was currently on such an hiatus). Our other pal who was with us smugly declared thats why he prefers to wait, no breaks on the Irish TV. I then quickly informed him that there was a person living down the hatch, and the reason whu I DL'ed shows was to avoid pricks like me spoiling future episodes on me
                  I did something similar accidentally for the hatch, a mate over heard us talking about it I then spent the next hour convincing the guy it was the ghost of john locke and a monkey experiment in the hatch so he'd still be surprised.
                  He was a little disappointed in the end
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    to a certain extent i agree with you, but whilst my wife was giving birth to our second, there was a woman in the ward next to us. Suddenly the whole place started buzzing like crazy with tension and quick steps. They rushed her to surgery and that was the end of that. once our baby was born, all necessaries done etc. before going back to the room i asked the midwife how was the other baby, and she said he was fine, but i didn't believe her at all as it was written all over her face that it wasn't. on the way back to the room i saw the other woman behind a curtain, crying her eyes out. she'd lost the child.

can't imagine a greater pain than losing a child, and although 99.5% of births go fine, that 0.5% must be incredibly painful to endure.
                    My younger brother's GF lost her baby last month, 3 weeks before it was due, some sort of infection. We are running a fundraiser tonight in local GAA club for equipment for 2 maternity wards. Not an earthly clue what to say or do for them on a personal level, so raising a few quid is the least we can do.
                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      Why? I think it would be fantastic. One of my close friends from school is a consultant ob/gyn and at first she said it put her off childbirth in general but has since gone on to have 4!

To assist in this amazing thing would be just brilliant.
                      no doubt it will be a great experience and Im looking forward to it in that regard but any of the lads that do it say you never look at a women the same way again - I think the average for putting them off sex was at least 2 months. Grim times ahead

Also its the only rotation as a student that lets you actually do stuff aside from standing in the corner and staying quiet so the extra responsibililty early is a bit un-nerving too

Comment

Reading the article and he was involved in Oscilloscope Laboratories I knew the name was familiar, they are a film company who have done stuff like We Need to Talk about Kevin & Exit Through the Gift Shop more about them HERE

Thanking that for the funnyness of it now, if that had of been me I probably would of punched you
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

As much as I have talked about my personal life here, that is one thing I have never spoke about not to anyone here. You are right you will never begin to imagine whats it like, some time when I am ready , I will tell my heart breaking story.
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Is there a charge to become a member of the Jackpot

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              no doubt it will be a great experience and Im looking forward to it in that regard but any of the lads that do it say you never look at a women the same way again - I think the average for putting them off sex was at least 2 months. Grim times ahead

Also its the only rotation as a student that lets you actually do stuff aside from standing in the corner and staying quiet so the extra responsibililty early is a bit un-nerving too
                              definitely took me a couple of months to see my wife in the same light again

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                only the Sporting Emporium charges for membership in Dublin (although they give you chips to gamble with).

short answer: No

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Is this podcasted, can see it mentioned on the player but not how to access it?
                                  It is BUT like BBC iPlayer i think its unaccessible outside the UK unless you have a workaround/masked ip.

Dreadful start to the weekend with the news of MCA's death.

I've been a fan going back to their hardcore punk days and the Cookie Puss e.p. in the early 80s.

Such a great band both live and on record with their second album, Paul's Boutique, their oft overlooked high water mark.

He'll be missed by many but leaves a rich musical legacy. Godspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                    Just your soul

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                      Just your soul
                                      WP

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                        Just your soul
                                        Im also waiting to have my dignity refunded

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Presume he hasnt been your pal since that day.
                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                              Presume he hasnt been your pal since that day.
                                              Course he is.

Comment

Gonna give this a right blast later when I've a few drinks in me.

Turn it up

If you want to help a brother out, check out my graffiti books here: https://www.amazon.com/author/silence_sevenAny ads on the videos I've uploaded, aren't ...

Comment

“EireAbu's” reign atop the PokerStars yearly leaderboard would last just one week as Ben “Sauce123” Sulsky continued his heater and won $138,172 this week.

jays didnt realise smoothcall was doing so well

Comment

Gonna give this a right blast later when I've a few drinks in me.

Turn it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYfOGb3sKw
                                                    Was planning a booze free night myself but having second thoughts now.

In other 'music legend dies' news Lloyd Brevett of the Skatalites died y'day.

Not often someone can lay claim to inventing a new style of music let alone one that still influences new music over 50 years later.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Derry keeper asleep.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Course he is.
                                                        People have been killed for spoilers like that.

Not quite as bad as
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        when I ruined Rita getting killed in Dexter on one of my mates though.
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                          People have been killed for spoilers like that.

Not quite as bad as
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          when I ruined xxx getting killed in Dexter on one of my mates though.
                                                          You might want to label the spolier...lol
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I win and lose money regularly enough between poker and the odd sportsbet but there is no finer score than the fiver you forgot in a piece of clothing you haven't worn in a while
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Damo, Bops and Doke on the live stream here - I cant wait until bops busts damo with the bag of spanners

http://www.theirishtour.com/live.php

Comment

Gutted to hear new of MCA's passing, hands down my favourite band of all time, musta seen them 6 or 7 times. First time was the best back in the RDS, prob round '07, have the set list at home think they played 2/3 hrs with 5/6 songs from each album, crowd were fit to collaspe by the end.

What a class band, going from punk rock to hip hop,lounge room instrumentals to country to disco breaking funk; whatever they felt like they nailed like nobody else..

R.I.P Adam, much Gratitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJ5e70Q8mw

Comment

Damo, Bops and Doke on the live stream here - I cant wait until bops busts damo with the bag of spanners

Stream is frozen for me but looks to be Jay Renehan and Baz Hand there too

Comment

'Missing the Runway' - When one runs out of toilet paper three wipes out.

I've just invented that.

Comment

ya got positon on doke in ukipt sat, using stream for live reads

Comment

It sure is. Nothing can prepare you for that. The midwives are always badly affected as well and it is tough for them to continue a shift.

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                        My younger brother's GF lost her baby last month, 3 weeks before it was due, some sort of infection. We are running a fundraiser tonight in local GAA club for equipment for 2 maternity wards. Not an earthly clue what to say or do for them on a personal level, so raising a few quid is the least we can do.
                                                                        My cousin could have lost her daughter due to Group B strep which is tested for in nearly every country but the UK & Ireland. This can be detected so simply as well and treated with an antibiotic that I think there should be campaigns to raise awareness for this.

My cousin told me she had tested positive for strep a few days before she gave birth and I told her to tell the midwives so she could get treatment. It was just an offhand comment she made to me but could have had dire conscequences.

Comment

I'm still hoping to forget the spoiler that Rigger put up for Shutter island before I can watch it
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

if you fancy listening to some choons tonight, check this thread out and vote!!

MK semi final number 1

Comment

'Missing the Runway' - When one runs out of toilet paper three wipes out.

I've just invented that.
                                                                              Speaking of that area...

I was go-karting yesterday, came home and was a bit sore, went to the shower and found out i had a pile.

Fuck me, thing was sore, went to the chemist today and got some "stuff" but not helping.

Working the weekend and not looking forward to it.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Speaking of that area...

I was go-karting yesterday, came home and was a bit sore, went to the shower and found out i had a pile.

Fuck me, thing was sore, went to the chemist today and got some "stuff" but not helping.

Ugh, Johnny Giles, ul dude

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  Speaking of that area...

Spoilered for the squeamish

SPOILER
                                                                                  Hot bath is the best thing for soreness. Do ye have showers in work? Gotta aim the shower up your ass. Lol.

Nearly forgot, try not to spend so long sitting on the pot. Keep straining to a minimum. Eat more fibre if you have to.
                                                                                  Last edited by Icarus152; 04-05-12, 20:14.
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

^^^^^

My patented remedy made top of the page, rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                      Spoilered for the squeamish

SPOILER
                                                                                      Hot bath is the best thing for soreness. Do ye have showers in work? Gotta aim the shower up your ass. Lol.

Nearly forgot, try not to spend so long sitting on the pot. Keep straining to a minimum. Eat more fibre if you have to.
                                                                                      Long time since i done a handstand !

Yeah, was reading about the fiber and stuff, dont strain, am very regular, never constipated, wondering did the karting bring it on, hard seat, lost of vibrations. On the lookout for one of those swimming rings atm !
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Lol, a new high for the BBV. WP us.

Comment

Mia just sat beside me and saw I was watching the live stream and started jumping up and down saying " mam mam look look its Damo" lol!!! shur how would she ever forget him.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            ^^^^^

My patented remedy made top of the page, rightly so.
                                                                                            Got anything for carpal tunnel syndrome? Self diagnosis which may be incorrect. Severe pain just using a petrol pump now.

On the plus side all those times practicing wanking with my left hand, may finally pay off
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                              Got anything for carpal tunnel syndrome? Self diagnosis which may be incorrect. Severe pain just using a petrol pump now.

On the plus side all those times practicing wanking with my left hand, may finally pay off
                                                                                              Sounds like high blood pressure. Cut back on your salt intake and eat apples. Send the next one in please.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                Mia just sat beside me and saw I was watching the live stream and started jumping up and down saying " mam mam look look its Damo" lol!!! shur how would she ever forget him.
                                                                                                Child is suffering an attack of post traumatic stress disorder. 10 cc's of ibuprofen and an ice cream. Stat.

Comment

How come when I go to BBV its not bringing me to the last page I viewed anymore, but back to one I viewed yesterday?
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

NSFW
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

^^ Too big imo

Comment

^^ Too big imo
                                                                                                        GFYL
                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Yoga obv.

Comment

Im also waiting to have my dignity refunded

Get in ww.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            I'm still hoping to forget the spoiler that Rigger put up for Shutter island before I can watch it
                                                                                                            Don't really recall that, it's rare for me to post about movies and I'd be inclined to spoiler something if I thought it relevant, a slip perhaps.

Perhaps you will forget it when you finally find forgiveness in your heart?
                                                                                                            If it helps, I have forgotten the incident and the spoiler.
                                                                                                            Shit movie anyhow.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 04-05-12, 21:14.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

MCA tribute on MTV Classic atm

Comment

Just watched the last episode of Friday Night Lights. Kinda gutted to be finished it tbh!

Comment

Link to Eastern Open Stream please. Cheers

Edit: Never mind
                                                                                                                  Last edited by sligoboi; 04-05-12, 21:16.
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                    Link to Eastern Open Stream please. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

Get in ww.
                                                                                                                      I cant this time im sitting exams at the moment and then Im away on hols. definitely jump in the next one though

Comment

any word on Baby Finkel...................have PP a book on the weight............I'd say going by the father.............10lbs+++

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Bollox! To behold, a public bulletin board, built of both brilliance and barbarity by betting, debauched IPBer's. This bastion, no mere bulwark of boredom, is a brutal barrage of blistering bullshit, barely benevolent... But behind the bigotry and boobs, beyond the bitter broadcasts of bragging buffoons: here be the body politic. A brotherhood of blasphemy, blessed with more balls than brains, battling the bland, the bogus, the benign. Bedlam? Bring it on. But i babble... Better to be brief. You may call me bbv
                                                                                                                          Just saw this now, bravo, wp sir

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X