X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    will you ffs ever cop on.

eijit 1 = oh look at the free money

arsehole 2 = ah balls it is only a fiver, was hoping they were leaving a pallet load of €50 notes out today.

eihit 1 = nah, just a fiver.

arsehole 2 = hmm

eijit 1 = well fuck them miserable shower, i nearly wouldnt take it, but just to spite them I will. begrudgingly.
    Haha Point taken. But its usually 20. More of a "ah ragin" than a "fuck them for not letting me win more money"
    airport, lol

Comment

What's the story with these PP enhanced prices? Would they have a cap on how much they take on each bet & that dictates how long they stay up?
      Also I'd imagine their main purpose is to attract new customers yet the only place I see them is here & occasionally FB. They're also tough to find on-site so where are they advertising them?

And of course, long may they last. I would say there's been ~10 I've been on in the last 2 weeks & I think they were all winners. Fairly blew Boyles gammy enhanced prices out of the water anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerPrick1
        will you ffs ever cop on.

eijit 1 = oh look at the free money

arsehole 2 = ah balls it is only a fiver, was hoping they were leaving a pallet load of €50 notes out today.

eihit 1 = nah, just a fiver.

arsehole 2 = hmm

eijit 1 = well fuck them miserable shower, i nearly wouldnt take it, but just to spite them I will. begrudgingly.
        I obviously stuck €12.35 on, I just fear that I will lose and have to stare at the indignity of a €7.35 balance.

Better find some other bet to stick it on. Open to suggestions.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Haha Point taken. But its usually 20. More of a "ah ragin" than a "fuck them for not letting me win more money"
          €12.5 at 3/1 is better than €20 at evens.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

what a goon. Deserves to miss the final for this kind of rubbish imo.
            LOL I had to look at for ages before I saw it. Eeeewwwww
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

€12.35 max bet lol
              still jumped at it
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                Better find some other bet to stick it on. Open to suggestions.
                PP have a MBS on all losing first/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast bets if Rooney scores anytime. Stick it on 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  LOL I had to look at for ages before I saw it. Eeeewwwww
                  ball grab or am I missing something else.
                  I feel odd staring up a rugby players jacksie for so long
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Nothing wrong with them limiting the amount, what do you expect, I'm more surprised at everyone wetting their knickers because PP have a price that is .8 of a point bigger than Betfair in a 175% market

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      PP have a MBS on all losing first/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast bets if Rooney scores anytime. Stick it on 1-1
                      All my hopes, dreams and monies are pinned to City winning, I can't back 1-1!
                      But good food for thought, maybe a first goalscorer bet or 2-1.

Comment

Nothing wrong with them limiting the amount, what do you expect, I'm more surprised at everyone wetting their knickers because PP have a price that is .8 of a point bigger than Betfair in a 175% market
                        3/1 > 11/10 by a lot, no?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                          All my hopes, dreams and monies are pinned to City winning, I can't back 1-1!
                          But good food for thought, maybe a first goalscorer bet or 2-1.
                          Sure go the whole hog and do Tevez first goal and 2-0 city in a scorecast. Something like that would probably be the ultimate fap result for you tonight anyway

Comment

Sure go the whole hog and do Tevez first goal and 2-0 city in a scorecast. Something like that would probably be the ultimate fap result for you tonight anyway
                            or 6-0/6-1

Comment

Is it too early to tell Gimmeabreak he spelled eejit wrong twice!?!
                              Last edited by eagle eye; 30-04-12, 15:55.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Dunno why Carter looks so pleased. It's not like it's difficult to beat that bum

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

does anyone think 0-0 @10/1 is a decent bet?
                                    airport, lol

Comment

If your talking about the snooker then, No, it's not a good bet

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                        €12.5 at 3/1 is better than €20 at evens.

I meant the enhanced specials usually have a 20 max bet which would be 20 euro at 3/1 which I think is better than 12.5 @ 3/1 just check that for me
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Do something on the Ireland's favourite painting thing? Henry Charles or someone like that was 9/1
                                          Looks as if they have taken that market down

Comment

Do something on the Ireland's favourite painting thing? Henry Charles or someone like that was 9/1
                                            Interesting thought but I don't want to encourage Mike 'Ireland's favourite humming noise' Murphy.

Comment

No.

I'm on City with B365 for their special, €50 risk for €120 profit.

Also fun bets:
                                              0-0 HT, 1-1 FT
                                              1-0 Utd HT, 2-2 FT
                                              1-1 HT, 3-2 City FT

Comment

Comment

ah that's a pity - did you get a bet on in the end after the previous chat, or were you not too interested in it from a gambling perspective?
                                                  I put the free bet from Grand National day on the Burton

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    Is it too early to tell Gimmeabreak he spelled eejit wrong twice!?!
                                                    Is it too early to tell eagle eye that he can't count

Comment

Comment

Is it too early to tell Flushdraw he needed to include a question mark if he meant to pose a question?
                                                        How many times did you proof read that comment for errors before posting?
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Anyone watching the EPT grand final FT? we have found the definition of a nit!

Comment

Is it too early to tell Flushdraw he needed to include a question mark if he meant to pose a question?
                                                            Is it too early to ask hitch how many times he checked his post for spelling, grammar and punctuation before clicking send?
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is it too late for you to check Sledgejammer's post saying the same thing?
                                                                  Haha if I could have typed and posted it quicker on my phone only
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by starofcctv4 View Post
                                                                    Anyone watching the EPT grand final FT? we have found the definition of a nit!
                                                                    Dirty river

Comment

has the mid life crisis started?

8 signs for men and i have 2 of them !!

He says life is a bore
                                                                      He is thinking about (or already) having an affair
                                                                      He is suddenly making impetuous decisions about money and/or his career
                                                                      He makes a dramatic change in his personal style or appearance and is suddenly spending lots of time in front of a mirror
                                                                      He has little interest in spending time (or having sex) with you
                                                                      He is drinking too much or abusing other substances
                                                                      He is displaying the classic signs of depression -- sleeping more, loss of appetite, malaise
                                                                      He is overly nostalgic and constantly reminiscing about his youth or his first love

Comment

I will be pretty sick if we lose tonight, won't even be able to enjoy Game of Thrones. All the rooms over here come unfurnished not even a bed. Same for my mates whole apartment. There is also a bed bug problem, thinking of getting a futon.
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Really got a baaaaad feeling about tonight. Didnt like how the heads went down against Everton, if City do get the first goal I dont think Utd will peg them back. If City score early, it could easily be a hammering

Comment

Some negative heads in here. Go and kill yourself now you cabbages.

Comment

Really got a baaaaad feeling about tonight. Didnt like how the heads went down against Everton, if City do get the first goal I dont think Utd will peg them back. If City score early, it could easily be a hammering
                                                                              Im very optimistic city not convincing when it really matters have a feeling united
                                                                              will be really going for it tonight not very often you get them priced at 11/4 for a
                                                                              domestic game just have to back them at that price

Comment

I'm off to play pokers, no interest in this match at all. Think football is dead to me

Comment

Anyone else playing this omaha ipops tonight? Satted into it on Boyles last night. Won't be rebuying or adding on since I'm awful at omaha though. Can't do much worse than I did in hold em last night though!

Comment

Utd are too clutch to fuck it up. Even if they lose tonight though, City could well still mess up.

Edit: After hearing the utd team, not good lineup for them. Park playing?
                                                                                    Last edited by 6starpool; 30-04-12, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                      Some negative heads in here. Go and kill yourself now you cabbages.
                                                                                      Have ye had the baby yet?
                                                                                      I just hope it chooses to make an appearance at about 7:50.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Utd are too clutch to fuck it up. Even if they lose tonight though, City could well still mess up.

Sickened after seeing that lineup. Park hasn't played in ages and when he did, he was dire

Giggs and Scholes starting and no Valencia, oh dear Fergie.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                          Anyone else playing this omaha ipops tonight? Satted into it on Boyles last night. Won't be rebuying or adding on since I'm awful at omaha though. Can't do much worse than I did in hold em last night though!
                                                                                          I won a ticket in that last night too but would rather head out to watch the footy. LOL at the sat though. 11 runners, 10 tickets, 2 sitting out on your table and someone manages to get KO'd. I wouldn't have rebought either btw, haven't played much at all lately and playing the PLO home game recently I was totally lost!

Is Megatron around these days? Was hoping he might hook me up with a different token for this one. Meh, won't be the end of the world although I hate waste.

Gotta run...

Comment

Have ye had the baby yet?
                                                                                            I just hope it chooses to make an appearance at about 7:50.
                                                                                            4 days over now. He better hang on now till the game is over

Comment

No Valencia against 2 poor fullbacks. Bit strange that.

Comment

Well we haven't won a game this season that Park started so this is great, Fergie going for the Draw. I don't mind seeing Nani on the right.
                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                  Sickened after seeing that lineup. Park hasn't played in ages and when he did, he was dire

Giggs and Scholes starting and no Valencia, oh dear Fergie.
                                                                                                  Ya, Valencia not playing is baffling. He's been utd's best player in the last couple of months.

Comment

Can someone post the Utd team?

Comment

Ya, Valencia not playing is baffling. He's been utd's best player in the last couple of months.
                                                                                                      Fergie's lineups for big games baffles me sometimes, such a negative team here. Valencia would be good V Clichy and Nani V Zabaletta. I'm pretty worried now

Comment

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Giggs, Rooney. Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Hernandez, Young, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Valencia.

very negative, is Evans injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          Can someone post the Utd team?
                                                                                                          Manchester City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Clichy, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero.
                                                                                                          Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, De Jong, Balotelli.

Manchester United: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Giggs, Rooney.
                                                                                                          Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Hernandez, Young, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Valencia.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Comment

No Evans in squad. Hope to fk that Rio & Smalling both get through the match.

Carrick at CB marking Aguero

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                              De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Giggs, Rooney. Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Hernandez, Young, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Valencia.

very negative, is Evans injured?
                                                                                                              Dunno, just saw an interview with him from yesterday on MUTV and he was saying he was looking forward to it. I thought he was a cert to start, very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                No Evans in squad. Hope to fk that Rio & Smalling both get through the match.

Carrick at CB marking Aguero
                                                                                                                Only 1 defender on the bench as well. On Evans, I heard earlier in the week that he was a doubt alright.

Comment

Rooney 5/2 anytime with Boyles - Im on!!!

Comment

Utd to keep a clean sheet tonight, easy game

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                      Think you're at my table..I'm maximuspatchus. Missed out on that sat by a minute but really wanted to play it so spun it up playing sit n goes. PLayed a 5 dolla omaha to warm up and crushed it so basically freerolling!
                                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Totally standard by Fergie. He would have Fletcher and Anderson alongside Carrick if he could.

Really looking forward to it. Anything could happen. City could crush them. Alternatively they could majorly bottle it and get rolled over. Either way, it's gonna be good.

Comment

Dropping Howard Webb for this match could prove to be a big misstep by Ferguson.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X