This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    that's terrible. Almost BK levels of unrepentant angleshooting.
    go fuck yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      go fuck yourself
      Ah now Tony there's no need to get annoyed.

SPOILER
      Take that €40 you stole from the drunk guy and buy yourself something nice, go on
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Anyone got a YouTube link or similar?
        sigh, posted wrong link. Just took it straight from 2+2 but isn't the right episode. Will look again. Apologies
        Last edited by sligoboi; 20-07-11, 14:07.
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Don't know too much about tour de France but from what I read the schlecks are meant to be really cautious/poor on these descent heavy stages? Heard them moaning yesterday about them being fatally dangerous
          Well his odds were huge, 110 to 1. always worth a bet at that. still think 18 to 1 is good for the overall. Roche going well today, 10 to 1 in running for a stage. A day for the Irish?

Comment

go fuck yourself
            You do realize your angle was worse because it was for cash monies. That was just a stupid donkament

Comment

Fao Danny

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

BK , why oh why tell that story that time? why oh why tell the big shot on the internet story? WHY?

SPOILER
                WHY?

Comment

Too slow Kev too slow, I posted it yesterday, check out my FB as well

Cheers thou
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Can someone please link me to Biffo being made fun of on an american talkshow asap! Want to show a class I have in a few mins. Much love.Thug life.

Comment

@ Kayroo found it:

and it does start @ 37:30 in this link. Again, you'll have to go through a few ads

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                        Can someone please link me to Biffo being made fun of on an american talkshow asap! Want to show a class I have in a few mins. Much love.Thug life.
                        http://www.politics.ie/media/139060-brian-cowen-featured-nbcs-tonight-jay-leno-usa.html - Brian Cowen called a "drunken moron" in NBC Tonight Show segment fr...

Comment

go fuck yourself
                          Serious business.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                            Shouldn't Dannys tag line read 'jumped up little Tin cop'
                            You do realize your angle was worse because it was for cash monies. That was just a stupid donkament
                            I just copped this of late, you really do love to stir, dont you!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

That angle-shoot is an absolute classic.

Surely the guy ought to be given a penalty for that no?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

That is one of the worst angles I have ever seen, Thomas Kremser looked absolutely disgusted and I like the fact he gave the dude the info that he had done this before.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

I'd give it a week before some twat in the Fitz tries it out. Shocking stuff but your man looked like he didn't give a fuck if he was known as a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    I'd give it a week before some twat in the Fitz tries it out. Shocking stuff but your man looked like he didn't give a fuck if he was known as a prick.
                                    Would you do it for a million?

Comment

3 handed & 4k ftw - some day i'll run good

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 90000/180000 Blinds 18000 Ante (3 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t2628750)
                                      Hero (BB) (t2501749)
                                      Button (t4209501)

Hero's M: 7.72

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 9
                                      Button bets t360000, SB raises to t2610750 (All-In), Hero calls t2303749 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t5381498) J, J, K (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t5381498) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t5381498) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t5381498
                                      Main pot: t5381498 between SB and Hero, won by SB

Results:
                                      SB had 8, 7 (flush, Ace high).
                                      Hero had 9, 9 (two pair, Jacks and nines).
                                      Outcome: SB won t5381498

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                        I just copped this of late, you really do love to stir, dont you!
                                        The fact that you have only recently copped this doesn't reflect well on your observation skills imo

Comment

On the angle-shoot, is the TD allowed tell the guy he did it with the nuts before?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            3 handed & 4k ftw - some day i'll run good
                                            Yes some day you will Is this the tourn you come 3rd in every day??

Going to Waterford sir?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Going to Waterford sir?
                                              Cant make Waterford.
                                              Hoping to make Clontarf.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane
                                                Yes. I will take a normal name of your choice and you take a normal name o my choice.
                                                Ok So if I take Megatron would you take BK's real name?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                  Ok So if I take Megatron would you take BK's real name?
                                                  If I take BubbleKings real name you have to take Paddy Power.

Deal?

Comment

Hey guys, into the the final two days of that office competition and thanks to all your help I'm still out in front. third place is now trying to make a push on the votes, which I'm sure it going to turn into a bit of a battle with second, and I'd hate to have them both shoot passed me on the final day, so I'm hoping you'll take a minute and share it with as many people as you can to vote. go to the link in my sig, and type @Mike McLoughlin. Please dont vote again if you've already done so, as they'll delete BOTH votes then.
                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

If I take BubbleKings real name you have to take Paddy Power.

Deal?
                                                      No can't do that with work.

Comment

@Strewel

Brenda Fricker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > any other Irish actress ever.

Sinead Cusack is next for me and then Fionnula Flanagan. Then the two Maureens(O'Hara, O'Sullivan), Fiona Shaw and Siobhan McKenna in whatever order and I won't argue.
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Going to Waterford sir?
                                                          You selling %s for Waterford?
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          To reduce variance as they say

I'll take 10% for a bit of Interest if ya like, PM me.

Comment

No can't do that with work.
                                                            Ok. Nicholas Power II

Comment

Ok. Nicholas Power II
                                                              Ok I can do that.

You can have Damian Kent II

Comment

Ok I can do that.

You can have Damian Kent II
                                                                Done.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Done.
                                                                    Provisionally on.

I'll need to check it doesnt effect anything seriously first.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                      @Strewel

Brenda Fricker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > any other Irish actress ever.

Sinead Cusack is next for me and then Fionnula Flanagan. Then the two Maureens(O'Hara, O'Sullivan), Fiona Shaw and Siobhan McKenna in whatever order and I won't argue.
                                                                      Nah EE Can't be having any of that that.
                                                                      I was privileged to see Siobhan McKenna in Bailegangaire way back when and I've never seen anything since to compare. incredible performance, shivers up my spine just thinking about it. I think there is an RTE film of the production.

Comment

Provisionally on.

I'll need to check it doesnt effect anything seriously first.
                                                                        We can settle on it in the bar before kick off

Comment

anyone know how to make other programs "lock" themselves to the side/corner of the screen in the same way skype does?

Comment

Waterford Masters Last Longest between Me and Megatron

Loser legally changes name by deed poll for one month.

Me (Damian Kent II)
                                                                            CC (Nicholas Power II)

Comment

Waterford Masters Last Longest between Me and Megatron

Loser legally changes name by deed poll for one month.

Me (Damian Kent II)
                                                                              CC (Nicholas Power II)
                                                                              You do realise you'll have to legally change it twice right?

Comment

Will I have to change bank statements etc.

Is this something that can be done for a giggle or can it have negative effects.

Just dont want to see Richie messing his life up.

Comment

As in change it back. Yes.

Wikipedia is my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    You selling %s for Waterford?
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    To reduce variance as they say

I'll take 10% for a bit of Interest if ya like, PM me.
                                                                                    Na not doing %s for this one Ciaran since I shipped the ticket, cheers

Comment

Puke Spot on the river, I almost folded

Poker Stars $5.00+$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t40/t80 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1378304
                                                                                      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: t5795 72.44 BBs
                                                                                      UTG: t3735 46.69 BBs
                                                                                      UTG+1: t3143 39.29 BBs
                                                                                      Hero (UTG+2): t3535 44.19 BBs
                                                                                      MP1: t4470 55.88 BBs
                                                                                      MP2: t3190 39.88 BBs
                                                                                      CO: t3329 41.61 BBs
                                                                                      BTN: t2695 33.69 BBs
                                                                                      SB: t2910 36.38 BBs

Pre Flop: (t120) Hero is UTG+2 with T T
                                                                                      2 folds, Hero raises to t185, 2 folds, CO calls t185, 2 folds, BB calls t105

Flop: (t595) J Q 6 (3 players)
                                                                                      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: (t595) T (3 players)
                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t240, CO calls t240, BB folds

River: (t1075) 8 (2 players)
                                                                                      Hero checks, CO bets t600, Hero calls t600

Comment

Poker Stars $20+$2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t30/t60 Blinds + t5 - 9 players - View hand 1378307
                                                                                        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG+2: t2095 M = 15.52
                                                                                        MP1: t2414 M = 17.88
                                                                                        Hero (MP2): t5730 M = 42.44
                                                                                        CO: t2910 M = 21.56
                                                                                        BTN: t6751 M = 50.01
                                                                                        SB: t4245 M = 31.44
                                                                                        BB: t2575 M = 19.07
                                                                                        UTG: t8605 M = 63.74
                                                                                        UTG+1: t3105 M = 23

Pre Flop: (t135) Hero is MP2 with A A
                                                                                        UTG raises to t150, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls t150, 1 fold, Hero raises to t525, 4 folds, UTG raises to t8600 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls t5200 all in

Flop: (t11735) 4 K 5 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t11735) J (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t11735) K (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: t11735
                                                                                        Hero shows A A (two pair, Aces and Kings)
                                                                                        UTG shows K A (three of a kind, Kings)
                                                                                        UTG wins t11735

Comment

Megtron and Howard attempt to change taglines in real life.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Will I have to change bank statements etc.

Is this something that can be done for a giggle or can it have negative effects.

Just dont want to see Richie messing his life up.
                                                                                            Everything will be fine for you both

SPOILER
                                                                                            You will have to either get a solicitor or attend at the central office of the High Court in the Four Courts. The process takes a while.

Changing it back will be equally annoying.

It can affect wills, car licences etc but normally as your name is staying in its new form for the rest of your life those issues are easily sorted. If something happens in the period where your name is changed it could cause you a serious problem though. Particularly if it's a legal issue.
                                                                                            Last edited by Kayroo; 20-07-11, 17:00.

Comment

FFS delete that Kayroo!

Comment

Do you really want to have to fill in "Previous Names" on important forms for the rest of your life such as Visa applications? Doesn't seem remotely +EV to me.

On a spottier note, here are a few cool photos of a leopard laying the smack down on some Indians:

Indian locals were left horrified by an attack in which a stray Leopard pounced on six villagers in Prakash Nagar, West Bengal. After a lengthy pursuit through the village the leopard was killed by two shots at close-range after attempts to tranquillise the startled animal failed. Sources suggest one forest guard was critically injured while the others were hurt less seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  On a spottier note, here are a few cool photos of a leopard laying the smack down on some Indians:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/photos/leop...110240076.html
                                                                                                  Send in Satnav imo.

Comment

Everything will be fine for you both

SPOILER
                                                                                                    You will have to either get a solicitor or attend at the central office of the High Court in the Four Courts. The process takes a while.

Changing it back will be equally annoying.

It can affect wills, car licences etc but normally as your name is staying in its new form for the rest of your life those issues are easily sorted. If something happens in the period where your name is changed it could cause you a serious problem though. Particularly if it's a legal issue.
                                                                                                    Ok I am out after legal consultation.

Lets try again Richard.

Comment

Loser gets "Damian Kent Rules" in size 10 Helvetica tattoo'd on their shoulderblade.
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                        anyone know how to make other programs "lock" themselves to the side/corner of the screen in the same way skype does?
                                                                                                        I think it needs to be built into the program rather than something you can apply to a program. There are some desktop managers that will do a snap to grid for you. What program do you want it for ?

Comment

Ok I am out after legal consultation.

Lets try again Richard.
                                                                                                          I have 3 words for you toss-the-salad.

Damn, should have waited until just before bedtime to unleash that image. Could have seen Ciaran trying harder to keep away than a teenager in a Freddy Kruger film.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              Someone please tell me what the BK angleshoot was - didn't want to derail the WSOP thread when they were talking about it yesterday, but really want to know!
                                                                                                              Worse than the EPT one imo, he's up against some broke student in the Jackpot, gets to the river with a bag of spanners, declares top set, student nearly starts crying and mucks. BK gets the pot with his 8 high or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                Worse than the EPT one imo, he's up against some broke student in the Jackpot, gets to the river with a bag of spanners, declares top set, student nearly starts crying and mucks. BK gets the pot with his 8 high or whatever.
                                                                                                                More or less this but it was an old lady about 80 years of age.

Comment

I'm bringing my guitar with me to a stags this weekend in Kilkenny for residents bar shenanigans.

Can anyone recommend a few tunes to learn, I only know five or six and my mind has gone blank can't think of any.

I'm only playing a year so nothing toooo difficult
                                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Someone please tell me what the BK angleshoot was - didn't want to derail the WSOP thread when they were talking about it yesterday, but really want to know!
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                    More or less this but it was an old lady about 80 years of age.
                                                                                                                    But he will suffer in Waterford, Corbett has a bounty on his head

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      I'm bringing my guitar with me to a stags this weekend in Kilkenny for residents bar shenanigans.

Can anyone recommend a few tunes to learn, I only know five or six and my mind has gone blank can't think of any.

I'm only playing a year so nothing toooo difficult
                                                                                                                      'Back to Dubh Linn with you'

by Barry Owner

Comment

Corbett have you come up with a forfeit yet

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X