• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca by at least 2 I'd say

Comment

woof ... guess Ramires is Brazillian after all

Comment

Stop calling it a fcuking lifeline when they're ahead.

Comment

fucking wowzer. they will have to score again tho

Comment

I doubt it, but anyone watching the villa game ? Any chances ?
            This too shall pass.

Comment

I have a pair of boots, kinda cowboy boots I suppose, that I like. The only problem is that because they have a bit of a heel, they make that weird high-heel noise that women's shoes make.

I'm starting to feel a little paranoid wearing them. Should I?
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                I doubt it, but anyone watching the villa game ? Any chances ?
                Why would anyone in their right minds watch Villa Bolton when Barca Chelsea is on!?
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  I have a pair of boots, kinda cowboy boots I suppose, that I like. The only problem is that because they have a bit of a heel, they make that weird high-heel noise that women's shoes make.

Depends on whether you're a cowboy or not.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

depends if you are gay or not

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      Why would anyone in their right minds watch Villa Bolton when Barca Chelsea is on!?
                      True dat !

Even the BBC have only done 2 updates on there Live page.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                        Depends on whether you're a cowboy or not.
                        Kinda am a cowboy.

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                        depends if you are gay or not
                        Not sure what my level of gayness has to do with it.

Comment

Add spurs, the rattle from them should take from the high heal sound imo.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

True dat !

Even the BBC have only done 2 updates on there Live page.
                            Tis a pretty big game for my FF team. Have it on LOF and the CL game on TV.

Comment

John Terry got himself sent off because he is on promise with Sanchez's wife
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

If you're stupid enough to get sent off in a game like that does that balance out the Big Heart [(c) LuckyLloyd] or is it an over abundance of heart that leads to lack of brains?
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Add spurs, the rattle from them should take from the high heal sound imo.
                                  John Ritter's dad put out some pretty great Western records in his day. This is one of 'em.

Comment

Kinda am a cowboy.

clickty click! never mind. pretty shit. actually depends on how not gay you are. i.e do ya pull the look off/get lots of clunge/have cowboy qualities etc

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                      John Terry got himself sent off because he is on promise with Sanchez's wife
                                      Terrible effort

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                        clickty click! never mind. pretty shit. actually depends on how not gay you are. i.e do ya pull the look off/get lots of clunge/have cowboy qualities etc
                                        Well I dont walk around in chaps and a stetson but I'm fairly sure people would describe me as having 'cowboy qualities', yes.

Comment

Boom

FFS
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Kinda am a cowboy.

I'd only be wearing them if they had spurs

Comment

He's no Ronaldo.

Comment

christ messi missing a spot kick, im goona get a sweat for my barca to win both halfs @ 11/8

Comment

Jaysus that Messie lad is some bottler

Comment

Surely not. They can't, can they?

Comment

Trevor Welch reckons Messi hit his peno too high. Fucking genius that man

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        He's no Ronaldo.
                                                        I've watched him be anonymous in so many big games that I am comfortable calling him a choker

Comment

Everything hold please.

You have Warnock Kev ?

FFS, Bolton pen. 1 1
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

how does kalou get on before torres. not like he is gona track back more.

Comment

Reservoir Dogs movie clips: http://j.mp/1CMfp8ABUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/uGyjAEDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION...
                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

That was some bullshit excuse Terry gave to the commentators for Sky Sports.
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  What was it?

Comment

What was that?? Watching on TV3

Comment

What did he say?
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        What did he say?
                                                                        he checked his run and ran into HIM...lol

3 goals in 3 mins, bolton 2 1 up...arghhhh
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

The amount of players Barca are committing forward here could easily see a goal on the break.

Comment

How has Guardiola not taken off a defender?

Comment

How has Guardiola not taken off a defender?
                                                                              Puyol is the only actual defender they have on at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                What was it?
                                                                                Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                What was that?? Watching on TV3
                                                                                What did he say?
                                                                                Sanchez had checked his run so Terry done that to stop him running into him

Comment

Everything hold please.

You have Warnock Kev ?

FFS, Bolton pen. 1 1
                                                                                  Nope Bogdan, Lichaj and Ryo. Was all going grand till 60 min mark.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                                                                    Puyol is the only defender they have on at the moment.
                                                                                    He's the one I'd whip off, standing in the left channel clogging up space

Comment

Drogba, Ramirez and cole having stormers here to be fair.

Comment

DI-DI-EH!

Comment

JohnTerryExcuses trending on Twitter

Comment

I know it's hard against a team who are all out defending, but Barca really do look a little one dimensional at the moment. Like they've run out of ideas. Hope they get one though!

Comment

I wonder would Pep take back Ibra for 20 mins to have long balls launched at.

Comment

6/4 Chelsea to qualify?

Comment

Fatigue will win this for Barca, Chelski must be knackered

Comment

Big heart Drogba!
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Just passing it over and back across goal the whole time. Can't get any space and haven't had any real chance since the penalty really.

Comment

Drogba is as stupid as Terry, holy fuck

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Just passing it over and back across goal the whole time. Can't get any space and haven't had any real chance since the penalty really.
                                                                                                          There are 9 men lined up on the 18 yard line....

Comment

Torres own goal is a lock.

Comment

Yes, but plan A clearly isn't working, so they keep resorting to....... Plan A.

Comment

Yeah, they need to take a shot or something though.. They're trying to be a bit too precise... Need to get a scrappy ball into the box and hope to pick something up from that. Get Chelsea out of their comfort zone.

Comment

Is it possible that chelsea to hold here

Comment

Just fecking score already..bored watching Alves get into a great position to only pass backwards everytime

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                      Is it possible that chelsea to hold here
                                                                                                                      What's that now, 4 times they've hit the post in the two games starting to look like Fate

Comment

Cant believe they are going through

Comment

Have Chelsea actually gone through with two shots on target ine the two games?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X