X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an echo here

Comment

any recs on good place to buy football jerseys [Ireland] online? for delivery to Hungary

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
        Gilligan Black is now RichieM on here
        Hmm confused so Is Gilligan Black / richie M a woman or what ???

Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          I really doubt it, hugely open to abuse.
          Bet the Unders on a big spread, tell them to concede the game when the oppositon get within 7.
          Be surprised if this was the way any bookies operate, though also surprised they operate a market on a sport where a team would just 'concede' like that.
          yeah you see not finishing the game for the reason you are getting beat too bad is really frowned upon like wheres your fucking pride - see Friday night lights season 4 it generally doesnt happen that much (at all) and Tullamore will probably get slapped with a points deduction because of it

We have a massive game next friday against Trinity if anyone is at a loose end

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            Hmm confused so Is Gilligan Black / richie M a woman or what ???

RichieM used to work for a company called Gilligan Black, got a new job and changed to his real name afaik. I haven't a clue who that member is in the pic.

Comment

Oh dear...Seriously Kate, Seriously??? Have you no shame...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                This will blow your mind.Do not press play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OSy...eature=related
                How am I supposed to watch it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                  Oh dear...Seriously Kate, Seriously??? Have you no shame...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dw83CAd8I
                  not sure i understand this. she's been under contract with Dior for years. you think she has a voice in the ads they do?

Comment

I clicked on the WW game by mistake....either everyone plays their part very well or there are some folks with anger issues...if i knew what was going on i would break out the popcorn waiting for it to kick off !
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      I clicked on the WW game by mistake....either everyone plays their part very well or there are some folks with anger issues...if i knew what was going on i would break out the popcorn waiting for it to kick off !
                      iv actually been following this one pretty close after the epic lolkilling of A_CE - been a very good game

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                        not sure i understand this. she's been under contract with Dior for years. you think she has a voice in the ads they do?
                        How the ad looks, No but I'm sure she can say no to doing one for a product called 'Addict' given her past

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          yeah you see not finishing the game for the reason you are getting beat too bad is really frowned upon like wheres your fucking pride - see Friday night lights season 4 it generally doesnt happen that much (at all) and Tullamore will probably get slapped with a points deduction because of it

Going to try make it down even tho exam the next day.

Have friends who play for trinity, running back is sick so i hear. Talks of him going states.

Comment

How the ad looks, No but I'm sure she can say no to doing one for a product called 'Addict' given her past
                            nope, she does what she's told. end of. unless she wants to break her contract and lose a good chunk of her net worth.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              nope, she does what she's told. end of. unless she wants to break her contract and lose a good chunk of her net worth.
                              Well, that's my point, say No. If they pull the plug on the contract, so be it! Don't go ahead and do the ad

Comment

I'm gonna get my biggest MTT score tonight, i can feel it.
                                airport, lol

Comment

I was afraid something like that would happen. Happens every year.

Trinity forfeited a few last year. It's mainly due to lack of numbers when college is finished and the students go away for the summer. Poor UL only played 5 or 6 games last year due to a couple of forfeits.

We were 30+ up against Trinners in my final season and they forfeited.They had 14 players at the start of play that day and a few got injured. It's not so much pussying out or a pride issue. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to go on for player safety.

Same thing happened to me v Rebels a few years ago towards the end of the season. We started with 15 and the game was called at half-time. It's embarassing but it was the right decision at the time.

Sometimes both teams agree to a running clock i.e. clock doesn't stop for OOB or incomplete passes. Unfortunately forfeits are part of the game in this country simply due to lack of numbers/interest.

I'd say the bet is void too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

Have friends who play for trinity, running back is sick so i hear. Talks of him going states.
                                    BK, where and when on Friday and why the fuck is it on on Friday!! If its after work I'll try get along to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      How am I supposed to watch it then?
                                      I am advising against it.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      You should play the next one.We all get to pretend we're Finkel for a week.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

sound our colours are blue and white btw

yeah thats Rob McDowel he is probably the best player in the league - we will have our work cut out stopping him. I think he has had some offers from the states but I dunno what hes doing with them.

Comment

yeah thats Rob McDowel he is probably the best player in the league - we will have our work cut out stopping him. I think he has had some offers from the states but I dunno what hes doing with them.
                                          The forgot to put in the snazzy music

Trinity Football running back Rob McDowell bursts into the IAFL this season.

Comment

great colours

Comment

Well, that's my point, say No. If they pull the plug on the contract, so be it! Don't go ahead and do the ad
                                              I thought it was a pretty cool ad, I didn't even get the reference until you pointed it out.

You may be a little ott about this one imo, I don't really see the big issue.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

i know what you're saying but:

1 she doesn't want to lose a multi million dollar contract by refusing to do the ad.
                                                2 she doesn't want to be sued for millions because of break of same contract.
                                                3 she most likely didn't even give the name of the product a second thought when she was told it. she might have tutted once as a form of disapproval, but that's as far as her protest would have gone tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  BK, where and when on Friday and why the fuck is it on on Friday!! If its after work I'll try get along to see it.
                                                  Sure are hyping it up on FB anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                    I was afraid something like that would happen. Happens every year.

Trinity forfeited a few last year. It's mainly due to lack of numbers when college is finished and the students go away for the summer. Poor UL only played 5 or 6 games last year due to a couple of forfeits.

We were 30+ up against Trinners in my final season and they forfeited.They had 14 players at the start of play that day and a few got injured. It's not so much pussying out or a pride issue. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to go on for player safety.

Same thing happened to me v Rebels a few years ago towards the end of the season. We started with 15 and the game was called at half-time. It's embarassing but it was the right decision at the time.

Sometimes both teams agree to a running clock i.e. clock doesn't stop for OOB or incomplete passes. Unfortunately forfeits are part of the game in this country simply due to lack of numbers/interest.

I'd say the bet is void too.
                                                    They have a really big squad though - I think they never really wanted the game to go ahead because Trinity had to help them mark the pitch before hand. I understand they happen for player safety but I dont think that's the case here - it must be some shock to the system dominating 8's for so long to becoming the whipping boys

Also did you see we stuck it to UL today? it nearly felt like a win. We really have come on leaps and bounds since the rebels

its on this Friday to suit both colleges because of the upcoming exams

AFAIK its on at the pavilion in trinity at 6pm - billed as "Friday Night lights" center of dublin

I'll try find the promotion poster

Comment

The forgot to put in the snazzy music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_lrifDDGI
                                                      Everyone looks a lot slower on video - gives you an idea of how fast he actually is

Comment

I'll try find the promotion poster
                                                        Don't worry I got your back

SPOILER
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

College Park the green space in trinners then is it??

Comment

They have a really big squad though - I think they never really wanted the game to go ahead because Trinity had to help them mark the pitch before hand. I understand they happen for player safety but I dont think that's the case here - it must be some shock to the system dominating 8's for so long to becoming the whipping boys

Also did you see we stuck it to UL today? it nearly felt like a win. We really have come on leaps and bounds since the rebels
                                                            Game was in Santry though why would Tullamore be marking the pitch?

Fair play with the UL result. Sounds like you made a game of it after UL tore it up at the start. A nice confidence booster with the Trinners game on Friday. I'll try to make it down if I'm out of work at that stage. Should be fun.

Comment

College Park the green space in trinners then is it??
                                                              I think so but im not too familiar with Trinity

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                              Game was in Santry though why would Tullamore be marking the pitch?

Fair play with the UL result. Sounds like you made a game of it after UL tore it up at the start. A nice confidence booster with the Trinners game on Friday. I'll try to make it down if I'm out of work at that stage. Should be fun.
                                                              Yeah sorry my mistake. We were told the game was going to be called off because the pitch was 6 yards too narrow so Trinity had to mark it beforehand - i didnt understand why you would mark your own pitch narrow if you have someone like Rob in the backfield

Comment

Lyon 2 nill down come back 3-2...phewwwwww
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Maybe she finds it all kind of funny? I'd be surprised if she had to have her arm twisted too much.

Just a thought though.

Comment

Pretty sure Ill go to the game on Friday. Few tins from the Pav watching the game should be good fun

Comment

One of these days I'll run well on a FT

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 8000/16000 Blinds 1600 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t394552)
                                                                      UTG (t280945)
                                                                      MP (t306899)
                                                                      Button (t909074)
                                                                      Hero (SB) (t376530)

Hero's M: 11.77

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 8
                                                                      2 folds, Hero bets t39000, BB raises to t392952 (All-In), Hero calls t335930 (All-In)

Flop: (t757860) 8, 3, 9 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t757860) 6 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t757860) 7 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t757860

Results:
                                                                      SPOILER

Hero had 8, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                                                                      BB had A, 5 (straight, nine high).
                                                                      MP didn't show
                                                                      Outcome: BB won t757860

Comment

Home game?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ben Curtis getting away with murder on the 17th.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                            Nice result for Woy after the Liverpool fans treated him so disgracefully.
                                                                            Has anyone mentioned yet how retarded this is? You've posted it before too if memory serves.
                                                                            Your daft viewpoint has been noted.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

All out of cigarettes and still going in 4 games. To make it worse I have a pouch of tobacco for such emergency situations but I'm all out of papers. I even managed to break my last cigarette and had to do a DIY job to put it back together. Might have to bong up some tobacco to get through the night....either that or the doom switch will hit and I'll be free to go to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                All out of cigarettes and still going in 4 games. To make it worse I have a pouch of tobacco for such emergency situations but I'm all out of papers. I even managed to break my last cigarette and had to do a DIY job to put it back together. Might have to bong up some tobacco to get through the night....either that or the doom switch will hit and I'll be free to go to the shop.
                                                                                What are your co-ordinates. I'm sure something can be arranged.

Comment

Dude those things kill.

Comment

I have ten 50 Gramme packs of Drum and 2 cartons of malbouro lights upstairs in the wardrobe
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                      What are your co-ordinates. I'm sure something can be arranged.
                                                                                      Nas na Ri, ah I'll survive. No doubt I'll get KO'd around bubble time from the last one on ipoker and then the breaks will synchronised.

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                      Dude those things kill.
                                                                                      Well they would if I had some.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned yet how retarded this is? You've posted it before too if memory serves.
                                                                                        Your daft viewpoint has been noted.
                                                                                        Doubt I've mentioned it before, can't be 100% sure though. Just think that he's a good manager who was kind of screwed over with complete lack of support from the owners in the transfer market and therefore got treated harshly by the fans, who still think Liverpool are a top team. King Kenny has had a shitload to spend and they're still only midtable. Yes, I know Torres was sold, but he was completely awful for a year before he left, so it was no huge loss.

Comment

so no on the home game?
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Just watching MOtD there and thinking how badly out of form a lot of the Irish lads are coming into the Euros. Like earlier in the season the likes of Long, Walters, Best were excelling but they've been relatively poor recently or injured in the latters case. Doyle has been very bad all season, the other Wolves lads will hardly be brimming with confidence either. Dunne hasn't played for months and is a big injury worry. Not a whole load of positives either, suppose Gibson has been alright at Everton, McGeady apparentely having a decent season but we could be in a lot better shape.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                              so no on the home game?
                                                                                              I'll play if we get a few players.

Comment

I'll play if we get a few players.
                                                                                                has to be a few around for one! need satnav to set up if she would be so kind?
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Doubt I've mentioned it before, can't be 100% sure though. Just think that he's a good manager who was kind of screwed over with complete lack of support from the owners in the transfer market and therefore got treated harshly by the fans, who still think Liverpool are a top team. King Kenny has had a shitload to spend and they're still only midtable. Yes, I know Torres was sold, but he was completely awful for a year before he left, so it was no huge loss.
                                                                                                  Torres got 9 goals in 23 league appearances in 2010-11. The final straw from his point of view was probably the appointment of Roy Hodgson.

Benitez had little to spend and next to nothing once the new owners came in who didn't even understand that there wasn't a draft system in place?!
                                                                                                  No manager was more mistreated by any Liverpool owners than Rafa and yet he wasn't disliked.

You're talking to someone who has wanted Kenny gone for a long time and doesn't even like him.

Hodgson probably is a decent manager but I don't think he is ever going to manage a top club (not that Liverpool are/were a top club when he took over). He was a massive step down from Rafa Benitez who would be on the short list for many top appointments.
                                                                                                  Someone else would be able to post some analysis of some of the retarded face rubbing decisions Hodgson made during his short tenure.

I'd like to know if anyone who supports any team above Liverpool's current position (bar perhaps Everton) want him as the next manager of their team?
                                                                                                  Do you support United? Do you want him as your next manager? I'd be delighted to see him be the next manager of City/United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs

Comment

And then there was 3. Haven't won a single flip since posting re the cigarettes...then pick up this beauty in the Milly where I'm ATC shoving, it was too good to be true.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 120 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (Button) (t8453)
                                                                                                    SB (t33630)
                                                                                                    BB (t23048)
                                                                                                    UTG (t3215)
                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t42272)
                                                                                                    MP1 (t119617)
                                                                                                    MP2 (t19500)
                                                                                                    MP3 (t24788)
                                                                                                    CO (t22196)

Hero's M: 2.94

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
                                                                                                    6 folds, Hero bets t8333 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t7133

Flop: (t18346) 3, Q, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t18346) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t18346) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t18346

Results:
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Hero had J, J (two pair, Jacks and tens).
                                                                                                    BB had 2, 2 (full house, twos over tens).
                                                                                                    Outcome: BB won t18346

Comment

@Rigger, so you would take Rafa back in a heartbeat with Henry as owner + money?

Kyle Walker wins young player of the year?
                                                                                                      What am I missing here????
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                          @Rigger, so you would take Rafa back in a heartbeat with Henry as owner + money?

Totally deserved imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Just watching MOtD there and thinking how badly out of form a lot of the Irish lads are coming into the Euros. Like earlier in the season the likes of Long, Walters, Best were excelling but they've been relatively poor recently or injured in the latters case. Doyle has been very bad all season, the other Wolves lads will hardly be brimming with confidence either. Dunne hasn't played for months and is a big injury worry. Not a whole load of positives either, suppose Gibson has been alright at Everton, McGeady apparentely having a decent season but we could be in a lot better shape.
                                                                                                            A few weeks back McGeady was reported to have been frozen out by Karpin and potentially on his way to Zenit in the close season or even to a PL side from other rumours that were doing the rounds.

Originally posted by goal.com
                                                                                                            McGeady, one of Spartak's most impressive performers in the opening half of the campaign, and his coach Karpin are reported to have fallen out and Zenit are ready to capitalise on the strained relationship.

It has led to speculation on the former Celtic player's future with ex-Spartak defender Evgeny Lovchev commenting in the Russian press this week: “Why does McGeady look so awful now? Physically, he doesn’t seem in the best condition, it’s true. But there also appears to be a psychological problem. It looks as if he does not want to play for his current team any more. He is an Irish international but Valeri Karpin does not trust him, resulting in the player losing the spark which ignited his performances last year.”
                                                                                                            Haven't seen much more info on the above but he has started most of the matches since then.

Comment

Liverpool are the most tactically naive team in the Premier League who rely on a very basic game plan and cannot adjust mid-match. Over reliance on individual moments of skill is obviously a problem with Andy Carroll on the pitch.

Gerrard is a long term hindrance to the team, as is Dalglish. Lucas is the rock that team should be built on. Carroll can be extremely effective in a system that is designed to use his talents. Funnily I think he would thrive at Chelsea at the moment. However the team is built around Gerrard and Suarez and there is no room for Carroll in any system designed to exploit their talents. There is a reason Maxi looked excellent whenever he played for Liverpool last season and some of this one. It's like he accidentally walked into a team made for him but occupied by someone else.

There's something rotten in the state of Merseyside and it'll take a good few changes to fix it. Appointing Dalglish could be the ruination of that club if he doesn't face the inevitable and quit himself.

He could well win 2 cups this season to gloss over how utterly abject they are on a week to week basis but that's no reason not to take a dispassionate look at the season as a whole.
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

wowsers

Bon Iver Coachella Set

Comment

Yes I would, I'd have put him back in charge months ago.
                                                                                                                  There are probably other viable options but he is way, way above our station at the moment and would instantly start getting more out of various players and utilising them better.

He should never have been moved on, simple as.

Read somewhere a few days ago that he went from 33/1 to fav and the bookies stopped the betting as they feared a sting.

Comment

Chap is off the fucking wall

Comment

That in his first full season in the Premiership he has become the best right back in England?

I mean it's kind of silly to have an award where you are comparing strikers to midfielders to defenders to goalkeepers. I'm not sure there are any good metrics to do that. But Walker has been exceptional as a defender this season.

Read somewhere a few days ago that he went from 33/1 to fav and the bookies stopped the betting as they feared a sting.
                                                                                                                      Either all the millionaire footballers got together and decided to scam the bookies or the bookies drastically got their original pricing wrong and adjusted after people made shrewd bets.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by hotspur; 22-04-12, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        That in his first full season in the Premiership he has become the best right back in England?

I mean it's kind of silly to have an award where you are comparing strikers to midfielders to defenders to goalkeepers. I'm not sure there are any good metrics to do that. But Walker has been exceptional as a defender this season.

Either all the millionaire footballers got together and decided to scam the bookies or the bookies drastically got their original pricing wrong and adjusted after people made shrewd bets.
                                                                                                                        Not saying I bought into their line, I didn't even know how it was voted on.
                                                                                                                        That said, I presume they already voted so there is the small chance of the information leaking.

Comment

Votes are taken in early spring. Feb??

Crikey, i'd say form at the time weighs heavily in vote casting decisions.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X